European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center

Arlington Heights, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center

A BALLROOM IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL

European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center is a glamorous private event space that gives couples in the Chicago metro area the chance to host a private wedding ceremony and reception in a luxurious yet approachable space. With the ability to comfortably accommodate up to 550 guests for vows, dinner and dancing, European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center is a fantastic place to create a lifetime of special memories.

Focusing on a balance of elegance and opulence, the decor at European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center provides an amazing foundation for your wedding celebration. Features such as marble columns and painted ceilings give the venue a picturesque quality that will make your wedding photos truly beautiful and unique.

The event rooms at European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center consist of two main areas, each of which are configurable for smaller groups. Your event site options include:

The Parlors, a long, elegant room that can be broken out into three individual sections or used as a single space. All together, the Parlors can hold about 350 people for receptions or ceremonies. There are multiple fireplaces in this space when it's not divided, adding warmth and elegant ambience.

The Grand Ballroom, the magnificent centerpiece of European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center, features 19-foot ceilings crowned with painted murals of a bright blue sky. With additional features such as glittering crystal chandeliers and a mahogany floor, the Grand Ballroom is a luxurious setting for your event. This room has a maximum capacity of 550 for reception seating.

European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center's event space is conveniently laid out on a single floor, with the main entrance opening onto the pre-function space and leading to the Parlor rooms and Ballroom. The venue space has an easy flow, which keeps the event nice and simple for your guests.

All of your catering needs are handled by the venue's culinary staff, so no outside catering or bartending vendors are required. European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center 's reception menus are arranged by time of day and day of week, with additional options available for South Asian wedding meals.

In addition to providing catering options for weddings with a specific cultural focus, European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center's wedding packages allow for specific religious and cultural elements. The venue's Jewish wedding ceremony package includes a Kiddush cup table and the venue can provide a custom chuppah for an extra charge. Jain and Hindu wedding ceremonies are also accommodated; European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center can provide a custom Mandap and there is adequate space outside the venue for the Barat procession.

Couples get to take advantage of these extra benefits when they book European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center for their wedding event:

• In-house event planning staff
  • Bridal room available for pre- and post-ceremony prep, makeup touch-ups and outfit changes
  • Wedding cake included in reception package price
  • Reception packages include linens, silverware, votive candles, charger plates and other tableware essentials
  • Ceremony packages include seating and complimentary rehearsal space
  • Setup and breakdown included in all packages

Making memories that will last a lifetime!

Perfection is our middle name with beautiful ballrooms highly dedicated, experienced staff and exquisite cuisine we make every wedding a dream come true. Let us worry about all the details and you just enjoy. Are you ready for an unforgettable experience? We are.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

519 W Algonquin Rd, Arlington Heights, IL (847) 437-5590

10-10-15 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 m p

We had a great time working with Anna she was amazing!! From the first meeting to the conclusion of our wedding everything was absolutely perfect. The food was fantastic,portion sizes were large, the food was cooked perfectly (appetizers, soup, and salad,steak, chicken, Veggie... Read More pasta, wedding cake). Bar service went smoothly and the service was impeccable. Our guests raved about everything from food to the venue to the service. We also had our ceremony here and our reception and everything was set up on time and came out perfect. The venue in general is beautiful as is. There was easy parking and the venue is close to many hotels which made it convenient for the bridal party and out of town guests. Bathrooms and Bridal Room were very clean and nicely decorated. I would highly recommend European Crystal to any Bride & Groom!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Holly K

Best Wedding Venue Ever!!! I can only say great things about European Crystal (EC). My vision for my wedding was to create an event that no one will ever forget. And I am happy to say European Crystal helped me out tremendously in achieving my goal. The professionalism of all... Read More the staff, the willingness to help give me my fairy tale wedding, the delicious food created by an outstanding chef and a stunning venue is all any bride could ever ask for from a venue. From the minute you step inside European Crystal's doors, your breath gets taken away, by the beauty of this venue. Next you meet the staff, who are always happy, wonderful and willing to help you. This venue knows how to take care of their customers and guests and they appreciate your business. They're very accommodating and just wonderful people. I cannot thank them enough. It has now been a month since I got married and my guests still keep telling me I had the wedding of the century. They keep raving about the food and this wonderful venue. I'm very sad my day is over, because I'm really going to miss all of the staff at EC. A little bit about my wedding: I chose the main ballroom, because it has this breathtaking sky painted on the ceiling, along with the most beautiful chandeliers. I had 350 guests that fit very comfortable in this space, plus a 14 piece band and large dance floor. I had 2 bars with 2 bartenders at each. I wanted to have a signature drink to serve all the guests. The staff and bartenders where happy to do it for me. I made sure to make the drink recipe easy for them, since they were so accommodating. As for the food: It was delicious! I have a crazy loud Polish family and food is extremely important to them. If something is bad, they are not afraid to voice their opinion right there in front of everyone. However,I didn't have to worry, because everyone loved the food! My guests spoke very highly of their meal. We allowed our guests to chose what kind of dinner they wanted. Their choices were either Filet, Orange Roughy or Chicken Christopher. All were amazing. We chose the Au Gratin Potatoes and a Vegetable Melody to go along with what each guest chose as their main entree. Dinner came with a raspberry sorbet as a pallet cleanser, chicken soup and salad. For dessert each guest received an ice cream sundae (we wanted our wedding cake for the guests to take home). Everyone received a lot of food. But wait, we weren't done. We purchased, for a few extra dollars, per person, an enormous sweet table. Money well spent. The guests just flocked to the table after dinner. They couldn't get enough of the delicious treats. Chef gets an A+. As for the service, the wait staff were very attentive to each one of my guests as well as the head table. They catered to my ever need and made sure my drink and my husband's drink were always full throughout the night. Thank you for treating my guests right. All in all, my wedding was amazing. I will never forget it and I know my guests won't either. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart European Crystal!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Gabriela S

From the moment we walked in, we had a wonderful experience working with Karen. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding fit our budget and worked very hard on every detail. Our wedding was in the Grand ballroom and everything came together beautifully. Our main course... Read More was chicken & steak. We got many compliments on how good the food was. The food came out hot/warm which was great considering there were 250+ guests. Karen made sure everything went smoothly all night & kept checking in on us. I can't say anything bad about this venue. I would recommend Karen & European Crystal to every bride. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jana W

I had my wedding and reception at European Crystal Banquets on July 2, 2016. Anna was our coordinator for the event and she was very helpful and nice. I totally recommend her! But the owner/manager is very rude. She planned a wedding the same night as our wedding last minute... Read More and called to let us know that we might want to make our time earlier. Also, at our rehearsal she kept rushing us. And on the date of the wedding, she told all our guest that they could just leave the ceremony space for cocktail hour when there was supposed to be an order in dismissal. My experience was amazing but for our wedding planners, she was a major headache. This place is beautiful, has great food, great price, and nice wedding coordinators like Anna Nava, but the owner only cares about money and is really rude. So just be very vocal about your coordinator being at everything you have there because you don't want the owner to show up!!! She is a jerk!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Destiny B

My wedding was January 13th and I am so happy I had my wedding ceremony and reception here! It was beautiful and fit with my navy blue and silver theme. I had around 90 people attend and it was absolutely perfect. All of my guests enjoyed the food and atmosphere. I would... Read More definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Lindsay O

We had our wedding reception at European Crystal in the fall. Overall, we were very happy with our experience. The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous with the painted sky on the ceiling and chandeliers. The food was definitely better than most wedding food and we loved that the... Read More per person price included an open bar, cake, basic linens and more - made our lives easier! At times getting a response to an e-mail would take several days but overall the reception went off without a hitch and we're thankful for all ECB did to make our night memorable.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Anita M

What an amazing venue!!! We had our wedding ceremony and reception here on 10/22/2016. The venue was beautiful and came together just like we imagined. The staff was professional and the food was great. Anna- was wonderful from beginning to end in helping our ideas come... Read More together. This venue made our wedding day a real dream come true. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dominika

Best venue ever.Great food,wonderful people.Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anna S

I just want to say thank you to Anna and the whole staff at European Crystal . You are truly amazing in what you do. Thank you for giving me the wedding I dreamed off.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 greg s

We just came back from our honeymoon and wanted to share how happy we are with everything European Crystal did for our wedding, they really went beyond what was promised and delivered an amazing night for us and our guests . It was stress free great experience. We wish we could... Read More do it all over again. Strongly recommend to everyone looking for a nice venue.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Susan C

I had my wedding reception here in August. I am so happy that I picked European Crystal, from the beginning till end everything was perfect. Anna was always quick to respond to my emails and all my questions and request. The day of the staff was excellent, professional servers,... Read More white gloves service the whole nine yards the food ,décor all of it. Thank you all for a perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Patty

I couldn't be more happy the way my wedding turned out. It was simply amazing. Thank you European Crystal for making it happen. Everything was just perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bernadette Z

Excellent service. Polite and friendly workers. They made my special day special.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Sienna K

My experience was awesome, Karen was very helpful to my every need. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Iwona S

Spectacular Venue! We had our reception on 9/10/16. Michelle and her team went above and beyond to create a magical wedding reception. We live in Hawaii and we have family in Chicago therefore we decided to have our wedding reception in European Crystal. Planning a wedding... Read More is quite challenging especially when you cannot physically be there to discuss all the details. Michelle and Anna made it quite easy by contacting us and helping us make decisions. We trusted their professional opinion and the reception turned out just as we imagined. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. The food was delicious and was served quickly even though we had some last minute special requests. The sweet table was incredible with a variety of pastries, fruit and chocolate. We highly recommend this venue!! We thank all of you at EC for your hard work and making this a very memorable and stress-free evening.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Grace M

We are beyond pleased with how our wedding turned out. Anna was amazing! She went back and forth with us on so many questions we had, changes, whatever we needed. Everyone kept talking about how beautiful our wedding looked and I was in awe in how the grand ballroom looked that... Read More night of our wedding. Our cake turned out beautifully! And the backdrop looked amazing. With the sky ceiling and the uplightning it was a night we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Meghan B

My husband and I can not say enough good things about this venue and the staff!! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. The staff was so kind, very attentive and always on point. My venue coordinator, Karen, was truly the best!! We planned for this wedding for 2 years, made many... Read More different changes, even up to days before the wedding, and it wasn't a problem!! She was so helpful and dedicated to making our night perfect! Best night ever!!! 😊❤️ yThankmSOsmuchtthentire staff

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

We booked a wedding with this reception hall last year. At time of booking were told we could have room "A"; when our count dropped they moved us into room "B" without notice. (Read other reviews on Knot, Facebook or Google and you see that this has happened to brides/grooms... Read More before.) Very unprofessional...but at this point they have you though...you can argue with them...but for them it is all about who has more butts in seats versus honoring their commitment. I wish I had read all the reviews before we booked.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Gabriel N

After visiting SIXTEEN different venues we settled on European Crystal and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Karen was simply amazing to work with and really had a lot of incite on having a wedding and offered advice on things we never would have thought about. For what... Read More you get, the price is unbeatable! Karen helped us establish our menu, gave suggestions on pairings of sides with entrees (the roasted potatoes she suggested were definitely a hit with our guests!), and gave some great ideas on decor. European Crystal we very flexible with our one site wedding rehearsal and allowed us more than enough time during the week leading up to the event to get into the space and do a ton of set up. They even let us leave our flower arrangement in their cooler so that looked impeccable on the day of the event. Karen was also very flexible with allowing us to get a cake from an outside vendor and comping us for the uplights we wanted instead. The day of, the meal was excellent several of our guest raved about the food. The appetizers were also excellent. We received a lot of feedback from guests wanted the beef skewers as a meal! Our photographer couldn't believe the food was not catered which is impressive for someone who attends TONS of weddings. The dinner service went off without a hitch! During the reception was had some uninvited guests occasionally enter our space and Karen was quick to usher them out which was a really nice touch. She was also accessible throughout the night for any questions that we had. European Crystal definitely earned the gratuity we paid and then some! I would highly recommend Karen and European Crystal to anyone that is looking for an elegant venue with staff that really care about making your wedding day special.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Truly great experience..! I had my wedding reception here a couple weeks ago and everything went perfect. They are very detailed and particular in regards to not only food and service but to the whole magical atmosphere that you should have at your wedding. The food was... Read More delicious, especially their Filet Mignion was to die for.. Go and see how elegant their rooms are. We had our reception in the Grand Ballroom, beautiful..Over all I strongly recommend that venue.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Very disappointing banquet center. The seats on all the "upgraded chairs" were dirty with spots from food being dropped on them...disgusting. Dance floor was put together badly with gaps everywhere so ladies high heels could slide into the gaps causing someone to trip or fall.... Read More Food was terrible...cold and tasteless. Not enough staff to guest ratio. Staff was rude. Also, if you do decide to book here...make 100% sure which room they book you in...they changed my sisters wedding into the small room without notice. Ultimately, it is your choice to book here, but as a professional meeting planner for years...I would not.

2016-06-20T11:18:33 Response from the vendor

We are sorry to hear that you as a guest at the wedding were not happy with our services, but some of the things you are referring to are not quite correct. We deeply apologize if any of the chairs had stains on them, but... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Good venue. Anna was an awesome planner. If you're planning an event I recommend you talk to her.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 erica j

Honestly, the only reason I am giving this a single star is because I have to. The food was decent. However, I have never had such poor service in my life. First of all, the wedding ceremony was only scheduled to last about 10 minutes. As soon as the bride and groom walked out... Read More the door the staff immediately came in and started breaking down the tables and rushing everyone out. My 90 year old grandfather with parkinsons uses a walker and they were tripping him by pulling tables out in front of him. Secondly, they do not follow their contracts so be careful here future brides. The wedding was scheduled for 7pm to midnight. However, the venue decided that it wanted to start early at 6 pm. At the time everyone was so rushed and no one thought anything of it. However, in the most unprofessional manner I have ever witnessed, at 11pm the lights in the room suddenly came on and the bar was shuttered. This led to mass confusion amongst the guests and the bride and groom. Now, in my youth I have worked in the service industry, this is NOT the way to handle situations. The bride and groom ended up losing money on both the dj and photobooth, good job european crystal! I will not be using you for my wedding and neither will anyone I know.

December Wedding

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Alexis S

We had our wedding the first weekend in December 2015 at European Crystal Banquets. Everything turned out lovely. All the guests loved the food, most said we had too much food! We are both extremely happy we had our wedding here.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I recently had my wedding reception at European Crystal Banquets. We worked with Karen and she was on top of everything. The day was more than perfect. The room was beautiful and the food was outstanding. Thanks for the perfect day we will never forget. Karen!