Ballroom, Restaurant

Food + Catering

4431 Easton Ave, Bethlehem, PA

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Brittney K

The Blue is amazing!! They catering to all my need and they went above and beyond my expectations. I never had to worry about anything. The food was absolutely delicious and they always had a drink waiting for me at the bar when I went up. I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More venue and wedding coordinator (Caroline) to work with! Thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality!!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Patrick F

My wedding is a few short months away, but I am already so pleased with the planning process and the helpfulness of Caroline and her team at blue. I truly feel like I am treated like family. They genuinely want my wedding to be "like no other", and with their help, I know it... Read More will be! I will update on the specifics after the wedding, but my fiancé and I are loving every minute of the planning stages at blue.

Absolutely WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Kaylyn S

I can't speak highly enough of the Event Center at Blue. I worked with Caroline Buker and she was so incredibly kind, professional and efficient. Very detail oriented! I had no doubts that my reception would look beautiful! The food at Blue is half the reason my husband and I... Read More chose this particular venue. The food is 1000x better than any other food you will have at a wedding. Guarenteed. Our guests were constantly astounded at the great food and the wonderful wait staff. They were basically waited on hand and foot. I would have another event at Blue in a heartbeat! Please check out this hidden gem!

Absolutely Flawless

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Sarah B

The staff and Caroline were absolutely FANTASTIC from beginning to end. Planning a snap, instant response to questions, special requests accommodated at tastings, and a surprise french fry break for the groom was pulled off without a hitch. Just outstanding food and a beautiful... Read More location- guests gave rave reviews, too, and remembered the food after the event (saying something given the amount of booze we went through). Great quality for the price, and the peace of mind that comes from working with professional, motivated people is invaluable.

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Laurie F

Caroline and her staff did an absolutely fabulous job and our wedding we everything I wanted and more! Would recommend Blue over and over again!

Start a Conversation!