Ballroom, Restaurant

Food + Catering

4431 Easton Ave, Bethlehem, PA (610) 691-7777

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jillian B

Caroline and her staff at blue truly went above and beyond for our June 2016 wedding. They make you feel special every step of the way and were helpful with so much more than just coordinating our venue details - they recommended other local vendors, worked directly with all our... Read More other vendors to make sure every detail was perfect, and made sure we did not have a single worry on our wedding day. We unfortunately had a guest fall ill during our reception, and Caroline was literally in the ambulance ready to take him to the hospital before our pastor stepped in and insisted on making the trip. (He was ok the next day!) I cannot say enough about how much Caroline and the entire staff at blue really care about couples and their guests. You are in good, great, wonderful hands here!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Brittney K

The Blue is amazing!! They catering to all my need and they went above and beyond my expectations. I never had to worry about anything. The food was absolutely delicious and they always had a drink waiting for me at the bar when I went up. I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More venue and wedding coordinator (Caroline) to work with! Thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality!!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Jillian B

My wedding is a few short months away, but I am already so pleased with the planning process and the helpfulness of Caroline and her team at blue. I truly feel like I am treated like family. They genuinely want my wedding to be "like no other", and with their help, I know it... Read More will be! I will update on the specifics after the wedding, but my fiancé and I are loving every minute of the planning stages at blue.

Absolutely WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Kaylyn S

I can't speak highly enough of the Event Center at Blue. I worked with Caroline Buker and she was so incredibly kind, professional and efficient. Very detail oriented! I had no doubts that my reception would look beautiful! The food at Blue is half the reason my husband and I... Read More chose this particular venue. The food is 1000x better than any other food you will have at a wedding. Guarenteed. Our guests were constantly astounded at the great food and the wonderful wait staff. They were basically waited on hand and foot. I would have another event at Blue in a heartbeat! Please check out this hidden gem!

Absolutely Flawless

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Sarah B

The staff and Caroline were absolutely FANTASTIC from beginning to end. Planning a snap, instant response to questions, special requests accommodated at tastings, and a surprise french fry break for the groom was pulled off without a hitch. Just outstanding food and a beautiful... Read More location- guests gave rave reviews, too, and remembered the food after the event (saying something given the amount of booze we went through). Great quality for the price, and the peace of mind that comes from working with professional, motivated people is invaluable.

junebride2013

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Laurie F

Caroline and her staff did an absolutely fabulous job and our wedding we everything I wanted and more! Would recommend Blue over and over again!

Start a Conversation!