event center at blue

Banquet/Reception Hall, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

4431 Easton Ave, Bethlehem, PA

Absolutely WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Kaylyn S

I can't speak highly enough of the Event Center at Blue. I worked with Caroline Buker and she was so incredibly kind, professional and efficient. Very detail oriented! I had no doubts that my reception would look beautiful! The food at Blue is half the reason my husband and I chose this particular venue. The food is 1000x better than any other food you will have at a wedding. Guarenteed. Our guests were constantly astounded at the great food and the wonderful wait staff. They were basically waited on hand and foot. I would have another event at Blue in a heartbeat! Please check out this hidden gem!

Absolutely Flawless

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Sarah B

The staff and Caroline were absolutely FANTASTIC from beginning to end. Planning a snap, instant response to questions, special requests accommodated at tastings, and a surprise french fry break for the groom was pulled off without a hitch. Just outstanding food and a beautiful location- guests gave rave reviews, too, and remembered the food after the event (saying something given the amount of booze we went through). Great quality for the price, and the peace of mind that comes from working with professional, motivated people is invaluable.

junebride2013

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Laurie F

Caroline and her staff did an absolutely fabulous job and our wedding we everything I wanted and more! Would recommend Blue over and over again!

Send Email