Event Concepts (DJ's, MC's, Lighting, Photo Booth)

Celebration, FL

Event Concepts (DJ's, MC's, Lighting, Photo Booth)

Event Concepts is proud to offer the best Wedding DJ/MC's in Florida. We offer all types of DJ's Mixing/Scratching, Interactive, VJ(Video DJ), Spanish, Hip Hop, R&B, Country, Indian, Arabic and Male/Female. Rest easy knowing, when you book with us your wedding will be amazing! Call 407-948-1881

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1420 Celebration Boulevard, Celebration, FL (407) 948-1881

Best DJ ever!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Morgan E

If you are getting married in central Florida DJ Steve is the DJ to pick! He definitely got the party started and it lasted all night long! He got everyone on their feet regardless of age because he played music that appealed to people of all ages! He even demonstrated dance... Read More moves such as thriller to my guests! I had multiple people tell me how awesome our DJ was and that normally their husband or wife doesn't dance but because of DJ Steve they even got up to dance! Amazing DJ and I am so glad we found him! :)

Danced the Night Away

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Brittany W

DJ Steve was AMAZING!!!! He was the best DJ I have ever seen. He was beyond outstanding. He DJ for our reception, as well as provided all of the lighting. He was fun, literally got EVERYONE on the dance floor, and kept it going all night. He even did some break dancing for us.... Read More Our expectations were beyond exceeded. If you want to have a fun and energetic party, you most definitely have to go with DJ Steve from Event Concepts. Everyone told us how amazing he was and that ours was the best wedding they had been to. You would have to be dumb to not book him, trust me he will get the party started and keep it going! -Brittany & Joey: June 15th, 2013

Great DJ

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Laura C

Steve was friendly and very personable, he was very prepared and familiar with all of our preferences as soon as we arrived and also continually checked in with us to make sure things were going as we hoped.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Haley T

Steve with Event Concepts is hands down the best wedding DJ! He is so knowledgeable, professional, and made our wedding so memorable. Everyone was out on the dance floor all night thanks to Steves wide variety of music and the epic lip sync battle was the highlight of the... Read More evening. Book him now, I promise you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Paige L

Best DJ Ever, Steve Dunlap!!!! He lead dances, got everyone on the dance floor and kept the dance floor packed for 3 hours!! Our guests ranged from 10 years old to 88 years old and he made sure everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you for an unforgettable party Steve!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Danielle L

We had such a great time at our wedding! The music, lighting and photo booth added so much to the entire night and we loved the interaction with our DJ! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melissa and J.R. B

If anyone looking for a DJ I would recommend Steve he was amazing!!! He gets involved with the guest he did a 'lip singing' Contest boys against girls , He even taught all the guest dance moves! Everyone is still talking about the DJ at our wedding!! Plus if you had any... Read More questions Adriana always email you back fast and was good with last minute changes. Thank you guys for everything! Love Melissa and J.R. Bowman

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Sarah R

I can not even put into words how amazing both Steve and Adrianna Dunlap were not only during our wedding but throughout the whole planning process. I was directed to look into hiring Event Concepts by a venue that we were considering. I emailed the company and within five... Read More minutes, my phone rang. Steve ran through how he typically works, the pricing, and what else they offer. I was put right at ease. We booked Steve pretty early on in our planning process. Between he and Adrianna, we never had an unanswered question. They were so thorough on the playlist and song choices. On the day of our wedding, they were there early, setting up and both personally came up to me to introduce themselves and say some kind words. Steve did an AMAZING job at getting our guests up and dancing. He had people that we didn't think would even dream of dancing, dancing. He picked all the right songs and kept the beat going. We have had several people ask who our DJ was and I don't hesitate to direct them in Steve's direction. We will 100% be hiring him again if the opportunity for a DJ presents itself! The only complaint we have is that our wedding ended and he had to leave! :)

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

I was married last weekend here in Orlando and used Event Concepts DJ Melody for our ceremony and reception MC and music. Melody did an excellent job and really made our event most memorable by getting all of our family and out on the dance floor...young and old ...the shy and... Read More not so shy she had everyone up and dancing and participating. Melody also delivered all of my "special requests" and dedications in a fun and timely manner. My husband and I both agreed that she did a fantastic job and our guests loved her as well !! Thanks so much Melody !!

Our Fairy Tale Disney Wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Tara W

Steve was absolutely amazing at our Fairy Tale Disney Wedding. We have gotten so many compliments on him. He kept the whole day going and we had the time of our lives. I was very nervous about my first dance with my Uncle and Steve did a 'bat signal' with me to cut it off when I... Read More was ready. When the crowd seemed to die down Steve realized it and put on a game of 'lip singing'. It was so fun. We will never ever forget his amazingness and making our day so so special!

Event Concepts

Reviewed on 9/04/2015

Event Concepts was absolutely amazing. Melody was our DJ for the American Lung Association's LUNG FORCE Run Walk, and she did a great job. Everyone was really into the music, and she was a great MC. I would use them again, and am grateful for their awesome customer service,... Read More in the office and Event Day.

Review of Steve Dunlap

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jennifer L

Steve was the best DJ that I have ever worked with. He listened to everything I asked. He was incredibly interactive. All the guests were up and dancing immediately. Everyone had the best time! He constantly communicated with me as well. The entire event was a blast! I would... Read More whole heartedly recommend him for any event.

A ONE of a Kind Party!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Lili C

When I asked some of my family what their favorite thing about my wedding was, many responded, THE DJ. Steve was absolutely wonderful. Many of the people at our reception were the older, no nonsense type, and even THEY were on the dance floor! Steve chose songs that totally fit... Read More with what I requested, which was a club dance atmosphere. I think the best part was how he made sure the party did not die at the end. It was a non-cheezy way of making sure all were singing, participating, and having fun! There were some awkward moments at our reception caused by overly enthusiastic guests…and like any good entertainer, Steve took those moments and worked around them. Steve is just a fun loving guy who wants people to party and have fun, and that is what he did at our wedding. Steve also did lighting and "dancing on a cloud" at our reception, which completely transformed our drab reception space into a glowing, dreamlike space. Our first dance was complemented so well with the dry ice machine. I didn’t notice, but someone told me he was following us around the dance floor with it as we danced, which added to the effect. Choosing Steve as our DJ was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made. I want to host another party with him as DJ, I had that much fun!

Hire them NOW!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Stacey R

I could possibly not say enough about Steve at Event Concepts, ever! As long as you are comfortable with your guests going on and on about how great the DJ is and was on your wedding and long after, hire Steve! It is all they will talk about from the old grannies to the young... Read More teenagers! Steve was the best DJ I could ever have hoped for and I believe the very best there ever is, was and will be! Amazing amazing time!! Don't look any further this is your man! Just hope I can hire Event Concepts for some event in the future, they were awesome! Great lighting too!

Can't stop talking about him!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014

Steve did an amazing job at our wedding! He kept the energy up and the laughs coming. We loved how he joined us on the dance floor and taught us some new moves! He even had the guests in their 80's up on the dance floor! I can't imagine our reception without him!

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lani L

I have worked with event concepts on several occasions and can honestly say that they have never disappointed. Their prices are beyond reasonable, they are very responsive to emails and phone calls, and every member of their team is great to work with. They bring amazing energy... Read More and professionalism to any event they are involved with!

A Must Have Addition To Your Event

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Steve did an excellent job at our wedding. He was professional and attentive to our needs. We requested frequent interaction with the crowd, and he did just that. Not overbearing but enough to keep the party going and the dance floor full. His personality shines and his... Read More smile is contagious. I highly recommend him for any event. Many of our guest were full of compliments for Steve and expressed what a good time they had due to his entertainment. Thanks Steve for sharing in our special day! Maritza and Kevin Holt

Steve Dunlap-- The best wedding DJ at Disney and in Orlando, Florida!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

I'm not someone who ever writes reviews, but I just HAD to for Steve Dunlap. He honestly made my wedding reception at Disney Weddings an INCREDIBLE experience for myself and everyone at the wedding! People still are raving about it! He had every single person up dancing on the... Read More floor for the whole night! Make sure to choose for him to do his dance move medley for everyone to follow! It was JUST like a wedding movie-- it was so fun! We all followed his instruction on how to do easy and fun dance moves as a group to current and classic hits. This man has TALENT, he is so friendly, and he has the perfect DJ voice! He also was very keen to quickly get to know people in the wedding and would call them up to do solo funny dances that he could tell their personalities would match up with! Everyone had a BLAST and he is the reason that our wedding reception was PERFECT! Thank you Steve! PS. Remember to call HIM up to do breakdance moves on the floor! That will surprise him and impress everyone! He's amazing!!!

Best DJ, Seriously!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

Steve Dunlap was the DJ for our Disney World wedding and he was beyond incredible. He was personable and wonderful to talk to. I was nervous for our reception because there were only about 50 people and took place in the afternoon. I was afraid no one would dance and that... Read More everyone would be bored. With Steve as my DJ though, I had nothing to worry about. He was enthusiastic, charming, and entertaining. He made everything flow beautifully and was accommodating with all of our requests. He made sure that as the bride and groom, we were the center of attention, unlike some DJs who think the show is about them. He understood the kind of music we wanted and made sure that everyone was having a good time. He was even able to get everyone on the dance floor at one time, and it was so much fun. My favorite part was that he led and taught a lot of dances, which made everyone feel comfortable dancing and made everything more fun. I can't rave enough about Steve, he truly made our wedding magical and every guest I've talked to has raved about him too. I highly recommend him for any wedding because my wedding was so, so much fun all because of him.

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Lindsay P

Steve was an amazing DJ!!! He was very good at communicating leading up to the big day and paid close attention to details. On the wedding day Steve spoke with us before guests began to arrive and you can tell he was ready with our songs and our visions in mind, DANCE THE NIGHT... Read More AWAY! Steve did just that. I do not recall a moment that there were not people on the dance floor! He listened to our requests and we sang and danced along to all kinds of music all night long! It has been 6 weeks since the wedding and people still compliment us on our DJ, Steve! Definitely recommend Steve for any wedding or event, he's awesome!!! :D

Steve Dunlap you ROCK!

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Laura W

So - I was an OCD crazy bride. And my hubby - he's a music snob. We had a random recommendation and called. When we talked to Steve Dunlap, he was so professional, and crazy well-rounded in his music and dance backgrounds. (From playing classical music, to teaching line dancing... Read More and salsa & merengue, to performing at Disney) He told me to trust him and assured me we were in good hands... and WE WERE! We filled out a questionnaire which was so thorough - it covered everything and he followed that to the T. He was on time, brought and set up all the equipment (the sound was great). He was an awesome MC and kept everything running very smoothly (even after conking his head on a low beam in our reception area!!). There was no cheeze, just great energy. He got everyone at our reception on the dance floor and kept them there! I never thought I'd see some of our family and friends dance like that! It was amazing and so many great memories were made.

BRIDE

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Kimberly W

VERY WELL ORGANIZED AND EXCELLENT MUSIC AND HIGHT ENERGY DJ. HELPED WITH ANYTHING WE NEEDED. WE USED THEM FOR 6 HOURS AND GOT THE BASIC LED LIGHTING.

What a party!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Jennifer D

My husband and I got married two weeks ago and people are still talking about how awesome our DJ, Scott from Steve Dunlap/Event Concepts, was at our reception. We wanted a full energy, fun, and memorable wedding that all of our guests would enjoy and we got that ten fold. Scott... Read More is a true professional and got everyone dancing. The music he played was customized to us and the flow (introductions, toasts, dances) of our wedding was perfect. We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Event Concepts as our DJ and you won't be sorry if you choose them as well.

Best DJ/MC Ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Alana P

Steve Dunlap is the best wedding DJ and MC EVER!!!!! My wedding was at Disney and Steve is a Disney approved DJ. He was fun, energetic, great speaking voice, and we haven’t stopped receiving compliments on how great the music and he was. He absolutely gave us a party we will... Read More never forget!!!