Decorations + Accents, Draping

Reston, VA (631) 383-1014

Event Envy Made My Wedding Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Sina S

I recently got married and I was in the market for a decorator. This is what I found was the hardest part of wedding planning; researching vendors/looking into 10 or more to gauge the market/reaching out to them/playing phone and email tag etc. I just wanted to get to the... Read More point and know if a specific vendor was within my budget. I was finding that it would take vendors a few days to respond to me and they would be very vague with what they could do for me and the price it would cost. One day, I found Event Envy online. I got a phone call back within an hour and when I spoke to them I finally felt they I found a vendor that was on the same page as me. Answered my questions clearly and didn't just give me a lot of fluff to get my business. I automatically felt comfortable and that I was in good hands. Fast forward to our wedding; I walked in and the room took my breath away! Event Envy created EXACTLY what I imagined and made it even more beautiful!!! Working with them was so easy leading up to the wedding. They are extremely responsive, kind and professional. They worked with me to help me stay within my budget which was very important to me! I will never forget walking into the reception of my wedding and being astonished at how beautiful it was! I am SOOO HAPPY I found event envy!! I will forever recommend them to anyone getting married/engaged/has any kind of event! I hope to work with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Gurleen K

I am not sure where to begin because Aamina and Mehdi really made our wedding very special and one to remember. We received so many and I mean so many compliments for our decor! They were so easy to work with and knew exatly what I wanted! They worked hard to make sure they... Read More presented what we wanted, everything was just so perfect! The communication was a breeze! They were always there to address all questions and concerns. One of the things we loved about them was that they were very honest about everything. They came prepared with so many ideas and which really helped us! From what I had envisioned, they delivered so much more! Thank you guys so much from the bottom of our hearts! I will defnitely be referring others your way!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Event Envy is absolutely amazing, the best decision we made for our wedding. The owner was easy to talk to and plan with from the start! Our stage was a dream come true, I couldn't stop looking at it and admiring it during the wedding. I showed the Mehdi a picture of what I... Read More wanted and he made it happen, even better than I had imagined. I met with him 2 times before the wedding and he was prompt and professional the whole way through! He offered ideas and his artistic suggestions and was proactive in making sure that he had all the details down to the wire! If you are looking for a professional, affordable and quality company to design your stage, choose Event Envy!! I would recommend this company to my family, friends and anyone who is looking for a top quality company to design their stage! I will definitely use this company for any event that I may have in the future and highly recommend them to couples looking for a designer!! Thank you for making my wedding beautiful!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Nadia M

The Event Envy team did a phenomenal job with the mehndi and reception décor for my South Asian wedding. For the mehndi, I wanted a Moroccan themed event, and they delivered with a beautiful stage area and cushions and seating for our guests as well as centerpieces. For... Read More the wedding décor, they worked with me to create a stage design and centerpieces that achieved the look and feel that I was envisioning. I actually ended up changing my mind about the stage design two months before the wedding and they took it in stride and delivered exactly what I had in mind ( only better!). They were extremely responsive via email and text/phone to all of my questions and concerns and made sure to stay in my budget while delivering a beautiful set up for both events. They presented me with various options for centerpieces and had recommendations as far as lighting and room arrangement as well. We received so many compliments on the wedding décor and it was an extremely relaxed and worry free process working with the Event Envy team. I highly recommend booking Event Envy for your wedding and would not hesitate to work with them again.

The best choice we made for our wedding weekend

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Jenn M

We worked with Event Envy for our wedding in October and it was the best decision we made! Amina and Mehdi are a fantastic team. She worked with us to plan the details of our two-day affair (a mehndi and a wedding) and he executed the details of our décor beautifully. Our... Read More wedding fused together American, Scottish, Pakistani, and Jewish traditions, so it was no small feat for Amina and Mehdi to make it all feel seamless. The back drop for our mehndi was stunning, and the rest of the room looked gorgeous. We were married under a lovely “chuppa” and had a stage for our reception that balanced our need for some Pakistani styling with our western tastes. They struck the perfect balance. And Amina handled all the logistics of coordinating our day with such grace and charm that it started to feel like she was a bridesmaid rather than one of our vendors! They did all of this at a very reasonable price, which allowed us to spend on some other details we didn’t think we’d be able to include. Amina was also very helpful in suggesting other vendors who met our style and budget- and they were all terrific, too. Whether you need help with décor and lighting or wedding planning and coordination, we can’t recommend Event Envy highly enough. They made our wedding weekend magical and easy for us, which is priceless.

Amazing Decor AND Service.

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Manisha G

I was a very hands off Bride and unfortunately did not quite know what I wanted in terms of colors and decor which Made Amina's job harder. I told her my preferences and she was able to create a GORGEOUS Mandap and Reception Stage despite my changing my mind a few times or not... Read More knowing what I wanted. The best part is that she was very honest in telling me if certain ideas I had would not look good which I appreciated. So many people commented on how beautiful the decor was. The most amazing part is that they never pestered me or created more work for me during the stressful wedding process. They were very responsive, considerate, and accommodating. I completely trusted their design choices and did not regret it.

Event Envy is the best! Thank you Mehdi and Amina!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Radha A

I recently worked with Event Envy on wedding decorations and coordination. It was truly a pleasure. Before I booked with Event Envy I met with several wedding planners- but it was never quite right. In retrospect it must have been because very few people are as... Read More professional, friendly and positive as Amina and Mehdi. It is also shocking how little they charge for their services considering the quality. For example, both Amina and Mehdi are incredibly prompt at answering questions and punctual to your meetings. They will not waste your time and they'll give you their undivided attention. Simply put, they are focused and courteous. Further, as wedding professionals they will flag potential problems and work with you to propose solutions. Where others would create panic, they reassure. They are such sweet, kind people- they have exactly the energy you want to surround yourself with on your wedding day!! Finally, they will listen to you. They aren't interested in planning an event that doesn't fit your vision and REALLY want to see you happy. If you take their advice and don't sweat the small stuff you WILL have an awesome (stress-free and beautiful) wedding. Best of luck Amina and Mehdi! We were SO lucky to get to work with you.

Very happy

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Priya J

I really enjoyed working with Amina. She took the time to speak to us in detail on several occasions about what we wanted and found a way to incorporate our style into the look we wanted. We received a lot of compliments and everything was just beautiful. Thank you again!

Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Michael R

Amina and her team provided the most exceptional service for our wedding. The decor that we envisioned was customized and put together perfectly. We couldn't be more happy and would highly recommend Event Envy.

love event envy

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alpana K

I absolutley loved working with eventenvy . First it was a great price. I used them for my center pieces. She was on top of everything and was flexible with working with me it was a huggggeeee burden off my shoulders as the bride. Even envy took care of EVERY THING. they... Read More arrived on time, set up the centerpieces, and took care of taking them down and took care of all the delivery!!! I will be using event envy for my future events. Thankyou (:

Engagement hall space decoration.

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Mehdi @ Event Envy was extremely courteous and responded to all our questions in a timely manner from day one. He was more than happy to share diagrams of how the event space would look with the decoration, along with sample pictures. We told him exactly what colors to use for... Read More the space. They were able to incorporate our ideas into the design. People who attended our engagement party, gave us plenty of compliments. We were extremely happy with the results as well. Prem & Sarah.

Professional and beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Meghan C

Event Envy did a great job with our chuppah and the walkway setup for our multicultural wedding. We were a little hesitant going with them at first because most of their work was for Indian weddings but my friend recommended Amina and we were very happy with our decision. Amina... Read More was a delight to work with and Mehdi was super responsive to all of our questions. The chuppah was gorgeous and BIG. We wanted all the attention on our ceremony space and that is exactly what Amina provided. I strongly recommend her. We were very happy!!

Gems

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Vindra H

Event Envy-truly made my sister's wedding magical!! Working with Amina & Mehdi was a true pleasure and from just one meeting they were able to create her wedding vision. For the wedding my sister wanted a modern design mandap with traditional accents including lots of cyrstals,... Read More lights and fabric. Amina and Mehdi created and flawlessly executed this vision with ease and simplicity. They both have a great sense of style, an excellent eye for design and their attention to detail really sets them apart from others. Amina and Mehdi were professional with calming personalities and flexible with any requests we made. Their communication and responsiveness was on point. Their dedication and enjoyment in what they do can definitely be seen in their work. Thank you Amina and Mehdi for helping make my sister's wedding day extra special.

Loved my Moroccan theme for a Mehndi/Sangeet event!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Radhika R

I was absolutely thrilled to have Amina work for my Mehndi/Sangeet event in May 2014. Right from the beginning, I understood she is a thorough professional who is passionate about what she is doing - event planning and decoration. Amina has an eye for detail and great taste. I... Read More also happened to meet with Mehdi and together they make a great team. Great with communication too. I wanted a Moroccan theme and that is precisely what they both achieved. They created a beautiful setup and every little detail was taken care of. I had sent them photos of what I wanted and their feedback was valuable. The team at Event Envy will tell you everything upfront and when they do agree to something, rest assured that you will get exactly that. I am someone who is very particular about what I want and I did discuss a lot of details with them but once I met them both, I was a lot more comfortable and knew that my decor will be classy and not tacky (which is what I was fearing initially). A truly efficient team. Amina and Mehdi are warm and very personable. If you are thinking of an event, hire them without a second thought. You will not be disappointed.

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/11/2014

We had very nice experience working with Event Envy. We used their service for decoration & lighting. Mandup was very beautiful and reception stage was very elegant. Event Envy was able to fulfill our wishes in a such a nice professional way. It's like a dream come true for my... Read More big day. Thank you for all you do.