Portable Coffee Bar!

At Event Espresso Cagering, we bring the coffee shop to you! We cater everything you can order at your favorite cafe, our baristas crafting unlimited gourmet drinks for your guests using only the finest organic, fair-trade, and fresh coffee beans. We require minimal set up time and all we need from you is the power outlet- we supply EVERYTHING else.

Bar + Drinks

Non-Alcoholic Drinks

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jessica G

My wife and I so happy that we selected the Event Espresso team as one of our vendors! Coffee has a special meaning to our relationship, and the team helped to bring that meaning to life by creating an incredible coffee bar set up at the reception, as well as awesome favor... Read More sleeves with our wedding logo. Casey and Courtney were great to work with - creative, responsive, and detail-oriented. Overall it was a pleasure to work with them during the wedding planning process, as well as on the day of. Our guests still compliment us on the coffee bar idea, and all of the great beverages that were offered during the evening. All the credit goes to these guys for making our wedding that much more unique. Thanks again!!! - Rayhaan & Jess

Great Coffee Bar!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Laura K

I used this vender for my reception in Durham. All the guest loved the coffee bar with dessert.

Thanks Casey

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Emily E

Casey gave us a discount from booking her at a Bridal show in Raleigh. She was such a huge hit at our wedding. Everyone loved having her there.

Thank You Event Espresso!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Deanne C

If you are looking for an impressive (and delicious!) touch to your wedding reception we would love to recommend Event Espresso! Casey of Event Espresso exceeded every expectation we could possibly have. Many of our guests are still gushing to us about your delicious coffes!... Read More Casey helped us along the way, answered the countless questions we had and did so with a smile. Casey, you definitely deserve a thank you for your hard work and you need to know that your efforts did not go unnoticed. It was our pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to referring you to friends and acquaintences in the future- I know they will be as blown away with your work as we were!! Thanks again! Pat and Ray

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Anne P

Event Expresso Catering was at our wedding! We loved them, they were very easy to work with. We loved the variety the coffee bar had, and our guests enjoyed it as well. Definitely would recommend event expresso catering to anyone.

LOVED Event Espresso!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Sara B

Event Espresso was an AMAZING touch to our reception!! All of our guest loved having an espresso or coffee at the end of the night to keep the party going! My favorite being the creamy caramel latte!! Event Espresso provided great service and all there drinks turned out... Read More perfect!! I highly recommend this to any couple to add something special to your day that everyone can enjoy!!!

Meet The Director of Marketing

Ela Madrazo

Hi, I'm Ela- Event Espresso's marketing & business development contact. My favorite coffee drink is a coconut latte or a nice, warm cortado. I've worked in the service industry for years and combined with my love for making & drinking coffee, Event Espresso is the perfect fit! I also love baking, traveling, and yoga :)