Event Exposure

Minnesota Based- Have Wedding? Will Travel!

Artistic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Minnesota Based- Have Wedding? Will Travel! (507) 456-2907

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Garret B

Jonny and Julianna are incredibly professional and equally as fun to work with. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the wedding party is having a great experience while producing brilliant photos as well. These two will capture the most beautiful moments of... Read More your very special day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 mat w

After working with Event Exposure on some commercial projects a few years ago I knew they would be perfect for my wedding. They did such an amazing job capturing my big day! They made the whole process a lot of fun and their eye for detail is second to none. We could not be... Read More happier with the results!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kari K

After standing up in my best friend's wedding last year who worked with Event Exposure, my now husband and I knew we didn't want anyone else to be our photographers on our big day. The day was easy and so special as Jonathan and Julianna captured all the best moments. They are... Read More fun, easy to talk to, even easier to laugh with, and it's like they've become part of our family. I can't wait to continue to cherish our wedding day because of the beautiful moments they were able to capture.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Laura B

In an age where a large chunk of your wedding day is spent taking photos, you want to make sure you are working with people who are not only incredibly talented at what they do, but are INCREDIBLE to work with. Julianna and Jonny are just that. They keep things fun and upbeat,... Read More so I was amazed but not entirely surprised to see how genuine everyone’s smiles were when we got our wedding photos back! It is clear to all who see our wedding photos that these two are gifted at capturing special moments, but what you can really only learn from working with them is that many of these moments are BECAUSE of them. They bring so much joy and enthusiasm to your big day, and it is obvious from the beginning that they care about you as a couple and want to do everything possible to make your day the best it can be. If you want an amazing experience on your wedding day and beautiful, authentic photos that you’ll cherish forever, look no further than these two!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sophie B

Loved loved loved taking photos and working with Julianna and Jonathan! Between them they foster so much joy and love and keep everyone excited and as stress-free as possible. They definitley helped make the day perfect for the bride, the groom, and everyone else involved. Thank... Read More you guys!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katelyn B

What an amazing pair of photographers! Their kind and fun loving spirits made the smiles and laughs come naturally (even while trudging through frigid Fargo snow). They are wonderfully creative and captured beautiful shots that will be treasured for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Caitlin P

My best friends got married this past January and as their MOH, I of course wanted everything to be perfect! Event Exposure was just that!! These two incredible people (and their cameras) braved the Fargo tundra to get the perfect shots. They didn't just capture memories, they... Read More helped us to make those memories along the way. Their photography is stunning and unique. Their work is just about as beautiful as they are. :D If you haven't booked Event Exposure for your big day yet, do it now!!! You won't regret inviting these sweet and incredibly talented photographers to your special day! They will capture each and every special moment so you can cherish them for a lifetime. Thank you Event Exposure!!! You're my favorite! <3

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kara S

Julianna and Jonny have produced some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen. Yet somehow they make what they do seem easy. Julianna and Jonny are an incredible team. They make the people they work with feel extremely comfortable, which enables them to capture their... Read More clients' most authentic side. Julianna and Jonny have numerous years of experience in photography. The expertise they have developed over the years is reflected in the way they are able to capture the perfect shot at just the right moment. These two are passionate at what they do and are a blessing to the people they shoot. They help make their clients' special occasions even more special, and capture beautiful moments in their photographs that clients can enjoy for the rest of their lives.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Molly S

These two have a ton of positive energy and are very fun to work with! They know what they are doing, are very relaxed throughout the day, and create beautiful images for all to swoon over!

2017-10-16T12:06:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words, Molly! It was such a joy to spend time with you on Laura + Garret's big day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Holly D

Event Exposure had such great ideas for pictures! Not just your traditional ones but new and creative ones as well. Their upbeat energy kept everyone excited during the day. I HIGHLY recommend Event Exposure for your next event!

2017-10-13T12:25:51 Response from the vendor

Hi, Holly!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing from the bridal parties!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kari K

I had the honor of standing up next to one of my dearest friends on her wedding day. While it was already a stellar day, the presence of Jonathan and Julianna from Event Exposure made it even better. These two are so incredibly gifted in both their craft, but also making you... Read More feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I was thrilled to see how my friend's photos and wedding video turned out and would recommend Event Exposure to anyone who wants a photographer and videographer who helps make the day one to remember!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jill W

As a wedding videographer, I have worked with Jonathan and Juliana, I have worked for Jonathan and Juliana, and just yesterday, I hired Jonathan and Juliana to do photography for my own wedding! Their amazing work speaks for itself. What I can really speak for, is their... Read More character, passion, and heart. They love what they do and they do it well. Really, they just understand, love, and care about their clients, and that reflects in both the products they deliver and the experience their clients have while working with them. I trust them and would recommend them to anyone! - Tim Torabpour, Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nina N

I cannot say enough amazing things about this duo. They are talented, passionate and incredibly professional. They showed up early and stayed well into the reception to capture all of the perfect moments! They made everyone, from our families to the wedding party, feel... Read More comfortable and at ease. By the time we were taking pictures, they had remembered everyone's name, just to give our day that extra personal touch. They made our day so special and captured everything we could have asked them to! I will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megen K

Jonathan and Julianna are so amazing to work with, I couldn't of asked for better videographers. They are so easy to work with and you can tell they are really passionate about there job.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Bekah S

I can't say enough great things about Event Exposure! As people who are not comfortable in front of the camera, my husband and I felt completely at ease with Jonathan and Julianna capturing practically every moment of our special day. They went above and beyond and the memories... Read More they captured are priceless. We couldn't be happier with the process or results and have never once questioned our choice of going with Event Exposure!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Matt B

During the entire lead up to the wedding day, Jonathan and Julianna were very prepared and responsive. On the day of the wedding, they certainly provided everything we expected, but Jonathan and Julianna were so much more than that.Where they separate themselves is in the... Read More creativity, vision and energy they provided that day. Every step of the way they had ideas on what they wanted to capture, but were flexible if we had our own ideas. They were so easy to work with, and I just simply can not say enough about these two!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lisa W

From our first meeting with Jonathan and Julianna, we knew we were going to really enjoy them and couldn't wait for them to be part of our day. They were so communicative and responsive leading up to the big day. On our wedding day they arrived early to capture the moments of... Read More getting ready (guys and gals), were with us every step of the way, and stayed to ensure they captured every moment. Not only are they extremely professional, they are creative, hilarious, caring and so in love. I HIGHLY recommend them and can't wait to share their contact info with all future brides. We were so happy they were part of our day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amy L

Jonathan and Julianna were absolutely awesome capturing pictures and video of our wedding. They are the most dedicated photographer/videographer. They were there bright and early in the day and stayed almost to the end of the reception, the whole time focused on how to best... Read More capture our day. They were very flexible to work with and knew all the moments we wanted captured before we did. And their price was extremely reasonable, without any additional fees for extra hours. We highly recommend Event Exposure!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kari A

Event Exposure did such an amazing job - not only with our engagement and wedding photos, but just with their overall help and support throughout our planning process. Jonathan and Julianna helped to make our wedding day a breeze and we can't thank them enough!! They are very... Read More professional but really friendly at the same time. Our engagement photos were gorgeous - Jonathan and Julianna are really good at capturing all the "little moments." The photos of our wedding that we've seen so far are stunning and we can't wait to see more! One thing that really impressed me was they started the day with me at the hair salon and stuck around as late as we wanted (about 10:30 p.m. or so), so we didn't feel like they missed a single moment of the day. I would book Event Exposure again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Oksana H

I can't say enough about how great Jonathan was as our wedding videographer! He got along with our families, wedding party and photographer. His personality and professionalism made our day that much easier, fun and memorable. Not to mention our wedding video was stunning. I... Read More showed it to my coworkers and they couldn't believe how artistic and classy the video was. Thank you Jonathan for catching every moment we wanted to remember for the rest of our lives! I definitely recommend Event Exposure for your special events that you want captured!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Katie B

Jonathan and Julianna were amazing to work with! They are so nice and fun to be around, which allows them to make the process itself easy and fun! And the wedding video they made was absolutely beautiful! They did such a wonderful job capturing all of the best moments and... Read More really put together a special compilation for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Jonathan and Juliana did an amazing job at our wedding! They were with us all day (Jonathan with the guys and Juliana with the girls) and took incredible pictures and video of our day. I recommend them, they made us feel so comfortable and made pictures easy, fun, and quick. I... Read More would totally recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 kkalan

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding where Jonathan (one half of the dynamic Arjes duo) shot the video. He fit so well with our group, and not just because he's charming and personable, but because he's very good at his job and can have fun and BE fun while still getting fantastic... Read More shots. The finished wedding compilation video was nothing short of stunning (it made me cry). He definitely captured the story of their day- so impressed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I can't say enough great things about these two! They were incredibly accommodating and fun on our wedding day; they were willing to get a little crazy and adventurous with us and as a result our pictures turned out beautifully. I would recommend them to ANYONE and EVERYONE... Read More seeking beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

These two really are the best ever. I always dread getting photos of any form taken, so you can imagine how daunting senior photos seemed to me. But Julianna and Jonathan made the experience better than comfortable--it was enjoyable! From working with these wonderful people and... Read More seeing the quality of their photos, it is clear that they are very passionate about what they do. I'm not engaged, but when the time comes, I know I'll run right back to these two to shoot my wedding. If you want caring people who do amazing work, I couldn't recommend Event Exposure any higher!