Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

7302 Rock Valley Parkway, Loves Park, IL (815) 885-3900

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amanda L

I wish I could give 10/5 stars to Erin & her team!!! The florals were my FAVORITE part of our day!!! I contacted Erin, and had way too many ideas and she found a way to make every.single.one. workout. As I changed my mind over the course of a year, she kept track of my ideas and... Read More delivered the most beautiful wedding florals I've ever seen. Even the day before when I requested to double to triple the massive amount of candles in the venue, they had no problem and went to work making my dream come true. Thank you SOOOO much to Event Floral, I'm forever grateful. The prices were so reasonable as well. Seriously, look no further than Event Floral.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelly P

Our flowers from Event Floral were absolutely gorgeous! Erin and Jordan were so sweet and easy to work with and took our vision and made it a reality. They did a phenomenal job on our bouquets and I cannot tell you how many compliments we got. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Kathryn M

Event floral did a great job. Erin was very helpful and accommodating. I told her I wanted to be cheap but classy and she really helped me come up with great options. My flowers turned out great and my decor looked great also.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Rachael N

I can't even count how many times I had changed my mind and my requests. I had some out of the blue and they accommodated them all! They were wonderful to work with and loved the final decor and flowers!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Rachel F

I never realized how beautiful a reception space could be until Event Floral did my flowers. Erin, the owner, took my colors and my vision of the wedding and went above and beyond what I was expecting. She even make an example table arrangement with my flowers for my approval... Read More before she made all of the arrangements. Everything I asked of Event Floral delivered: the flowers, the bouquets, the table arrangements, the linens, and the table centerpieces. I appreciated Erin's ability to communicate with me quickly and efficiently. Most importantly, I loved how Event Floral truly listened to what I wanted in my wedding flowers, kept in my budget, and turned my ideas into reality. Thank you Event Floral!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Monica L

Erin at Event Floral was amazing to work with! She captured my vision and turned it into a reality! I loved our center pieces and decorations.

Beautiful and creative!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Emilee A

I wanted truly unique flowers that did not look like a typical bouquet but still felt elegant. Erin did a fantastic job. I showed her a few images that I liked and the general style, and they really ran with it. They were creative and beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better... Read More quality or creativity!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Amy S

Erin was amazing to work with! She sent me pictures of my flowers the day before my wedding, and there was a few changes that I wanted to make. She was so flexible and gladly made the changes and I was so happy with how they turned out! She even went above and beyond and helped... Read More my wedding planner decorate the head table at our reception! I would highly recommend Event Floral!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Becky

Erin and her staff did an amazing job. She was very attentive to my likes and dislikes. Took my pictures I gave her for inspiration and made such a beautiful bouquet. She was great at emailing me back when I had questions. I was able to go view my flowers the day before... Read More too.

Fall Flowers

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Nikki C

Erin from Event Floral understood exactly what we were going for with our wedding flowers and decor. She grasped our concept right away and was able to turn it in to a beautiful reality. We had many elements that we purchased prior to meeting with Erin (lanterns, mason jars for... Read More tables) and she had no problem integrating our items with hers to decorate the venue. We gave Erin a challenge to find orange toned and earthy flowers to fit inside our main centerpieces, which were growlers (glass jugs with a small opening), and she did an amazing job! All of the flowers she chose popped against the bridesmaid dresses and table linen. The flowers look as perfect in the photographs as they did on the wedding day!

Amazing bouquets

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Sheila C

Everyone was very supportive of our same-sex wedding. Their ideas fit perfectly with our vintage theme. They also included many extras for our reception that made the setting perfect.

erin made my floral dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Hayley D

every time we met with erin she was so pleasant and very understanding that we knew nothing about flowers. we showed her pictures of things we had seen on pinterest and let me tell you she really delivered! she produced almost exactly what we showed her except better! i was... Read More taken aback when she was showing us options for ceremony urns....i liked one that they had in their warehouse but i wasn't sold on the color...her response: "don't worry, we can spray paint it whatever color you like" i was so surprised i didn't know that was an option. so like i said very accommodating. she was also very aware of staying within our budget. i love event floral. they did all the decorations for the ceremony and reception, the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pomanders, centerpieces, tablecloths, the whole shebang. i am thinking up excuses to use them again...but until then i will refer everyone i know. they're the bomb dot com!

AMAZING Bouquets

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Marissa P

I hired Event Floral to do our personals for our wedding and the ceremony d├ęcor and I was very impressed. We had one meeting prior to the wedding and gave them our vision, along with a few pictures and they completely blew me away with the final product. They also will go above... Read More and beyond what you ask for when it comes to the details. VERY IMPRESSED!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Meaghan K

I loved my flowers from Event Floral! The bouquets were stunning and the center pieces were pretty Deb was great about achieving my vision within my budget. The only thing I didn't like was they used carnations in the center pieces. That was my fault though because Deb asked... Read More me if there was any flowers I didn't want and I said I couldn't think of any. Otherwise everything was beautiful!

Beautiful and Easy

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Nichol C

They were so easy to work with and created beautiful arrangements at a very reasonable price.

She got the vision

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Andrea B

Her website doesn't do her justice...not being into flowers but knowing what our vision was, we met with her, showed a few examples of ideas and we weren't sure exactly what we were getting. We went to her shop the day before the wedding and she hit everything! The look, the... Read More types of flowers and the simplicity of it all. It was so much more than her website shows her capable of. We loved working with her and her team.

Gorgeous Flowers in a RUSH!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Stacey S

We came to Deb and her team the MONDAY before our wedding (which was on a Saturday) because we had a hiccup with our original floral plans. She came through with FLYING COLORS! Deb gave me everything I wanted and more at a very fair price. I was in LOVE with my bouquet....just... Read More wish I could have kept it fresh forever. Deb's enthusiasm and excitement for your big day really comes through in the final product.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Talitha P

Deb from Event Floral is highly energetic and positive! I went the day before my wedding to see the flowers, and I'm glad I did. They were beautiful, but just a few pieces I didn't like. Deb and her team were quick to make adjustments and my flowers turned out perfect!

Wonderful team

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Jessica L

We used event floral in Rockford based on our venues suggestion. After finding time to meet with the florist Deb and her team, we were blown away by her enthusiasm, knowledge, and personal connection. During our first meeting, she gave us a tour of her shop, introduced us to her... Read More entire team, and gave us examples of fresh flowers we could use for our wedding. She was so interested in my vision, and it made our decision to use her easy. Throughout the process, she was open to answering questions and listening to my ideas. On the day of my wedding, she took my ideas and turned them into the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. She stayed within our budget, gave me exactly what I wanted and more, and was great to work with. I would use her and her team again in a heart beat! Fabulous service!

Wedding and Reception Flowers

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Tamika W

Amazing work! The staff at Event Floral worked hard to make my day special.

Made my day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Kati F

I couldn't have asked for anything more amazing! My flowers and centerpieces made my wedding one of a kind. Deb and her staff are absolutely amazing!

Beautiful and Unique - Exaclty what I wanted!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Kate W

Event Floral is awesome! They are inexpensive and will do anything that you want! If you are on a budget, like we were, they still allowed for fabulous and inexpensive while remainig unique and creative! I would recommend them for anything and often! They did all my set up... Read More and tear down in regards to decorating that I had and the arrangements were marvelous! Love them!

The out come was great!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Michelle E

Deb was great! Although I am not sure I saved money for a Rockford vendor! I loved her to death! She a lil quirky in a great way! Everything looked just wonderful!!

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Danna F

What can I say...you do get what you ask for but you must keep on top of the contract...meaning..it gets so busy I think for them that some things are forgotten. But the work...is BEAUTIFUL. We just had one element forgotten and I didn't notice it until we sat down for dinner... Read More but by that time it was to late and didn't matter at that time. Deb is making it right and all was not lost in any way. The most important part was the actual boquets. And we wouldn't change that for anything. Guests went on and on about the center pieces and they were gorgeous. We LOVED IT so much!

"The Best Florist Ever"

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jaime L

OMG! Deb and her staff are the best. Not only are they extremely talented but they are the sweetest bunch of ladies you will ever meet. Deb the owner is the "Best" she is always in great spirits, she LOVES her job and it shows in her work. I received so many compliments on our... Read More wedding arrangements, and our guests even got to take the arrangements home with them, vase and all. I will definitely be using Event- Floral in the future. They come highly recommended, Call them Today for all of your floral needs!