Lighting

406 Harold L. Dow HWY, Eliot, ME (207) 438-0404

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Allison B

I highly recommend Event Lighting Concepts for any of your event lighting needs. The team was extremely helpful and professional. Jon Roy was my point of contact and he helped a very indecisive bride like myself create the most beautiful wedding day I ever could have... Read More imagined. The communication between ELC and myself through the entire process was above and beyond amazing. If you have any lighting and DJ needs for your wedding look no further as you will be in the best hands. We used Nick Teti with Revolution DJ and he was also incredible. I keep saying that it is truly the people included in your day that make it so special, and I feel lucky and grateful to have worked with Event Lighting Concepts and our DJ Nick - they were truly awesome and made our day amazing. Thank you Jon, Nick and the entire team!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Michele B

Jon was most helpful! Our ceremony and reception was awesome with the paper lanterns!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Bridget B

6/5 Stars for DJ Luke! We decided to use Luke after attending two previous weddings where he was the DJ. Just as in those two events, the evening couldn't have gone better, thanks in large part to Luke's DJ ability. He really understands the importance of getting everyone on the... Read More dance floor and knows how to keep them there all night. We couldn't recommend him enough. Everyone came up to us later in the night and on the next day and couldn't stop talking about how much fun the dancing was. All the credit to Luke!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Bethany M

Luke was our Emcee, DJ and Lighting vendor for our tented wedding. I was absolutely amazed with how the lights turned out. I trusted Luke to do what he thought was best and had no idea until the set up and was so pleased with what he came up with. The music was on point for both... Read More the older generation and the young. All our guests were out on the dance floor underneath the hanging Edison bulbs.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Victoria B

Luke and Jon were WONDERFUL from start to finish! They were recommended to us thru our caterer and graciously took on our wedding relatively late in the planning process. We will be forever grateful for bringing them on-board... Their vision & creativity is something to brag... Read More about...they truly brought out the beauty of our wedding venue beyond anything we had imagined. They were extremely professional and we would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Hannah G

They were really able to work with me and understand my lighting vision for underneath a tent for my wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Regan V

Fantastic job! Our venue was a large, industrial looking room in an old mill building. Event Lighting Concepts was able to turn it into beautiful, intimate space with their wonderful lighting.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Amy E

ELC did a fantastic job of providing the lighting for our wedding. Communication was easy from the start, and Jon made himself accessible to make sure sure that all of our needs were met. The lighting was beautiful, and we received many compliments on the ambiance in the room.... Read More Thanks, ELC!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Stacey G

First of all, ELC was nothing but kind and accommodating throughout our wedding experience. We were married in a historic building in Portland, ME and ELC was able to beautifully enhance our space in a tactful and gorgeous way. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Allyson C

Working with Event Lighting Concepts was such a great experience. They knew exactly what my vision was and everything looked beautiful. We used uplighting and the string lights at our venue and it absolutely transformed the space. I checked in with them about a month before... Read More the wedding to make sure we were all set and then the day of they set up and everything looked just as I envisioned. They are certainly a vendor you don't have to worry about doing their job and creating a vision better than you even expected.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

ELC negotiated a great price for our rustic, January wedding! They went above and beyond to accommodate us! They were quick, professional and prompt! And the lighting was beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 nicole r

Luke was the dj for our ceremony/reception. EVERYONE was on the dance floor at one point or another, which is exactly what we wanted! We couldn't have been happier with his service. By the end of the night we had so many compliments from our guests about what a great dj he is.... Read More There was even a minor hiccup when our photographer was looking for a ladder for a large group photo and was gone for awhile, and he managed it beautifilly by just transitioning into the next dance on the list and coming back to it when our photographer returned. He was so easy to work with through the process. Very responsive to emails and phone calls. He is open and honest about any weaknesses he has (if that's what you want to call it!) He had stated that he's not a country listener, so sometimes he doesn't know if a certain song is "dancy" or not as different brides/grooms have had differing opinions about what is "dancy" and what isn't. I sent him a list of country songs I like to dance to and he still had the floor hopping with a mix of country, top 40, 80s, etc. My new husband and I have agreed that he was by far the best choice we made during wedding planning (other than to marry each other!) ;) Our photographer even gave him a rave review saying that he was the best to work with from a vendor perspective.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

ELC did the lighting for our reception, we were going for a rustic look in a hiking lodge and the bistro style lighting was perfect. Their reps came in and worked very independently, which was huge because we did most of the coordinating by ourselves and not having to interact... Read More much with them took a huge load off. Everything looked great and best of all, we had only paid for lighting on the second day of our event (the actual ceremony) but since their reps arrived the night before, they got the dining room lighted in time for the rehearsal/welcome dinner at no extra cost! It really saved us because we also didn't have enough time to put most of the decorations out the first night, but the lighting really made the room look perfect.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Julia m

We used Event Lighting Concepts for our wedding in September at the Portland Company. They did an outstanding job! I will absolutely use them again for future events. Jon was easy to work with, professional, helpful with last minute changes, and worked within our budget. He... Read More gave us different options and made it easy to understand for someone who is not working in lighting every day. The final product looked exactly how I pictured it! Thank you for a job well done!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alexandra C

ELC was referred to us by Blue Elephant Catering and Events who handled most of our wedding and catering. We needed bistro lights for our reception, and they went above and beyond to make our vision a dream come true! We worked with Jon, who was professional, thorough, and a... Read More great guy to work with! THANK YOU ELC!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ashley A

ELC did an amazing job at our wedding, were worked closely with Luke mostly. He did an amazing job making sure the vision I had imaganed came to life on our wedding day. It rained the three days leading up to the wedding and to completely change our layout with no problem at... Read More all, they were more than accommodating. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so memorable we are so happy we invested in lighting it transformed our wedding from ordinary into extraordinary. Again thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Megan C

ELC was very professional and timely when responding to requests. The set up was just as I imagined it would be for my special day. They went out of their way to be accommodating to our needs. They did such a great job!

The perfect touch to our reception

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Meaghan E

Luke did an absolutely amazing job with not only the lighting but also as our DJ. I am obsessed with the lighting in all of our reception photos. We chose the black bistro lights which were strung across the entire reception space, they almost looked like they had always been... Read More there! We cant thank Luke enough for making our space look beautiful and for getting all of our guests on the dance floor!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Lee C

We had Jeff Erwin as our DJ who also works with Event Lighting Concepts and he did the up-lighting for our reception. It was incredibly beautiful! So tastefully done!!! And I was even shocked when later in the night, during the party time. Lights were placed under our sweetheart... Read More table that started going off and I didn't even know they were there! He was so creative with the placement. People commented to me so much how beautiful the room looked all because of the lighting. I am SO glad we did this!!!

Great dj great lights

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Jenna B

Everything was perfect

Great Last Minute Job

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Diana R

Able to provide lighting fairly last minute at a reasonable value. They did a great job and exactly what we were hoping for. Easy to work with, extremely professional. Provided the perfect atmosphere for our reception!

Start a Conversation!