Event Planning DC

Throughout DC, MD and VA and beyond...(we love to travel)

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Throughout DC, MD and VA and beyond...(we love to travel) (301) 742-6322

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Nicole M

"I couldn't recommend anyone better than Event Planning DC for all events. Michele and Laura helped make our dream a reality on our wedding day. They made planning a breeze and stress free, and exceeded our expectations when our day finally came! I honestly believe that I... Read More couldn't have had such a fairytale wedding if it wasn't for them. From the very beginning my vision was understood (Michele "got me") and I felt so comfortable. They set up everything the day before, the day of and then made sure our event ran smoothly! I would also like to mention that our venue was supposed to supply lighting around the "poles" in the barn, but the day before our day we were informed that they didn't have them. Michele drove around everywhere in Southern Maryland (there is not much around) and found the exact amount of lights that we needed at 4 different stores! This just shows how dedicated she and her team are, and also how much they wanted our day to be just as special as we did. Michele and Laura also made sure our reception decor was a surprise for my husband and I, by not letting us see our reception venue (a beautiful barn) before we entered during intros. I wanted to cry when I saw it because of how beautiful it was! We owe so much thanks to Event Planning DC for everything they have done for us. I will surely be recommending them every chance I get, and hopefully we will have the joy of working with them again for other events to come!"

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Lindsey C

Michele & Crew were a blessing and so easy to work with. They start a month out from your date and take the reins of coordinating (re: rental delivery, cake delivery, venue, florist). She basically becomes your assistant so you can focus on the little things because it's always... Read More the littlest things that are the hardest to get through. Michele was so helpful when it came to suggestions and ideas if I was stuck between a decision or lost inspiration leading up to my big day. Her knowledge and connections are vast and even in a pinch she keeps it calm and helps solve the problem (my food truck pulled out on me weeks before the wedding and Michele got me setup with a caterer in no time). Michele and her team were present at the rehearsal and stayed after to tend to furniture placements and decorations too. On the day-of, she kept everyone to the set schedule yet staying behind the scenes as to not distract. I honestly do not know how I could've planned and executed my wedding without her and her team. I cannot stress enough how important and lifesaving it is to have a day-of wedding planner!!! This was by far the best money spent and the best ROI I received. Michele is truly a rockstar and a saving grace. You will not regret having her by your side on one of the most important days of your life!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Alanna D

I had the pleasure of working with Michele and her company for my October 2016 (when they were still known as We Plan - You Party). Not only was Michele great with handling the event details and knowing the questions that I wouldn't think to ask, but she made sure that all of my... Read More guests were kept comfortable throughout the event, allowing me to enjoy the moment. I highly recommend Michele!

Michele

As founder, Michele makes it a point to be involved in every event developed, designed, planned, managed and executed by Event Planning DC. With more than 20 years of experience in working with clients who desire events that are modest and down-to-earth to those who want posh and over-the-top, she understands each client’s vision and will develop and produce a memorable, remarkable event experience that is mindful and in-line with a client’s budget. You may find her sitting in with the band showing off her drumming & percussion skills!