Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Throughout DC, MD and VA and beyond... (301) 742-6322

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lindsay M

Michele and Debby with Event Planning DC were so wonderful to work with for so many reasons. First and foremost, they were so friendly and accommodating. We started working with them a year before our wedding so we spent lots of time together :) They were always willing to... Read More meet with us whenever we felt we needed to catch up or when we had questions about what to do next. They kept us on track with all the planning responsibilities with their very detailed checklist and a shared Google drive that made things easy to share and access. They were very responsive, always getting back to us in a timely manner, and we so helpful with contacting vendors or liaising between us and vendors. Our wedding day was absolutely magical! Perfect in every way. If anything changed or went wrong, we were not aware. They made our big day SO special and memorable... Michele even played the drums with our band during "Brick House" for us! Loved Event Planning DC and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Taylor R

Michele and Kristina were more than we could've asked for. They helped plan, coordinate, and deliver beyond our expectations. My stress levels were very low as they were always responsive before the wedding day and they were on top of every minute the day of. Michele guided our... Read More wedding party and vendors with ease and worked hard, yet effortlessly allowing me to feel at ease. Kristina was also on top of every moment and went as far as bustling my dress and helping me specifically with things I, myself , wasn't even prepared for. I know they handled much more behind the scenes. I'm thankful for their passion to help and their organized fashion of doing so. Anyone who needs a coordinator in the D.C. Area, I highly recommend Event Planning DC.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Megan G

Event Planning DC totally helped me create my dream wedding! These ladies are organized, knowledgeable, creative, and SO friendly! It was so easy to work with Michele throughout the whole process and she truly understood my wedding vision. Once the day of my wedding arrived I... Read More didn't have anything to worry about! The team completely took charge which allowed me to have the time of my life. I would highly recommend Event Planning DC to anyone with an upcoming event or wedding who is looking to create a beautiful, fun atmosphere in the most stress-free way possible!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Nicole G

We feel very lucky that we were referred to Event Planning DC by our florist! From the very beginning, Event Planning DC was responsive and SO easy to work with. We used the month-of coordination, which really was a life saver when it came to actually enjoying our wedding... Read More day/evening. Really, it was more than "month of," because Michele caught a potential issue even before the one month countdown, which we wouldn't have even been aware of! Michele and Debby met us at the walk-through at our wedding venue with our caterer about 2 weeks before the wedding and when we left we knew that all our small details and wishes would be taken care of perfectly. Michele and Debby coordinated with all of our vendors, sent helpful reminders re: final payment due dates, and helped us to feel like many loose ends were tied up by the time wedding weekend rolled around. We hadn't quite planned for a very RAINY wedding weekend -- but that is what we got! Debby coordinated our rehearsal and was very understanding of our wishes to hold out as long as possible before heading to our plan B. We did end up needing to use it, but it was pulled off so seamlessly -- I (the bride) had virtually nothing to do with notifying anyone of the change in plans. Debby (and Kristina) assisted to coordinate our wedding day and worked LONG hours to ensure that each detail was carried out exactly as it looked in our heads. AND Debby magically had EMERGENCY DEODORANT! Which was huge! We are so grateful for Event Planning DC and could not recommend them more highly for any wedding (or event, for that matter!)!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 JoAnn H

Michele, Debby and their team were the month of coordinators for my son and daughter-in-law's recent wedding. It was so reassuring to know that one of them was only a phone call, text message or email away. All of our questions and concerns were answered promptly and... Read More professionally. I worked closely with Debby to secure transportation for our guests at the end of the evening back to the hotel. Since the venue and hotel were only three city blocks away we originally were not going to provide transportation to the venue earlier in the day. Then midweek the weather forecast changed and rain was forecasted for the day of the wedding. I sent an email to Debby with my concerns and she quickly contacted the transportation company, confirmed a vehicle would be available should we want it and gave me until the morning of the wedding to make a decision. Michele and her team took care of so many other details. These included creating a timeline, going on a site visit, securing rentals for the reception, contacting the vendors just before the wedding, printing the escort cards and creating a beautiful display of the cards on the escort table. At the end of the evening when we were all exhausted Michele and her intern Carly took care of all of the wedding gifts and even delivered them to my son and daughter-in-law the next day! The services Michele and her team provided were invaluable! They helped to make it a memorable and beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Nicole M

"I couldn't recommend anyone better than Event Planning DC for all events. Michele and Laura helped make our dream a reality on our wedding day. They made planning a breeze and stress free, and exceeded our expectations when our day finally came! I honestly believe that I... Read More couldn't have had such a fairytale wedding if it wasn't for them. From the very beginning my vision was understood (Michele "got me") and I felt so comfortable. They set up everything the day before, the day of and then made sure our event ran smoothly! I would also like to mention that our venue was supposed to supply lighting around the "poles" in the barn, but the day before our day we were informed that they didn't have them. Michele drove around everywhere in Southern Maryland (there is not much around) and found the exact amount of lights that we needed at 4 different stores! This just shows how dedicated she and her team are, and also how much they wanted our day to be just as special as we did. Michele and Laura also made sure our reception decor was a surprise for my husband and I, by not letting us see our reception venue (a beautiful barn) before we entered during intros. I wanted to cry when I saw it because of how beautiful it was! We owe so much thanks to Event Planning DC for everything they have done for us. I will surely be recommending them every chance I get, and hopefully we will have the joy of working with them again for other events to come!"

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Lindsey C

Michele & Crew were a blessing and so easy to work with. They start a month out from your date and take the reins of coordinating (re: rental delivery, cake delivery, venue, florist). She basically becomes your assistant so you can focus on the little things because it's always... Read More the littlest things that are the hardest to get through. Michele was so helpful when it came to suggestions and ideas if I was stuck between a decision or lost inspiration leading up to my big day. Her knowledge and connections are vast and even in a pinch she keeps it calm and helps solve the problem (my food truck pulled out on me weeks before the wedding and Michele got me setup with a caterer in no time). Michele and her team were present at the rehearsal and stayed after to tend to furniture placements and decorations too. On the day-of, she kept everyone to the set schedule yet staying behind the scenes as to not distract. I honestly do not know how I could've planned and executed my wedding without her and her team. I cannot stress enough how important and lifesaving it is to have a day-of wedding planner!!! This was by far the best money spent and the best ROI I received. Michele is truly a rockstar and a saving grace. You will not regret having her by your side on one of the most important days of your life!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Alanna D

I had the pleasure of working with Michele and her company for my October 2016 (when they were still known as We Plan - You Party). Not only was Michele great with handling the event details and knowing the questions that I wouldn't think to ask, but she made sure that all of my... Read More guests were kept comfortable throughout the event, allowing me to enjoy the moment. I highly recommend Michele!

Michele

As founder, Michele makes it a point to be involved in every event developed, designed, planned, managed and executed by Event Planning DC. With more than 20 years of experience in working with clients who desire events that are modest and down-to-earth to those who want posh and over-the-top, she understands each client’s vision and will develop and produce a memorable, remarkable event experience that is mindful and in-line with a client’s budget. You may find her sitting in with the band showing off her drumming & percussion skills!