Wedding

Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

15825 State Highway 249, Houston, TX (281) 781-7676

Everything you could hope for in a planner!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Morgan G

I can't say enough about Ashley and her company! They are amazing! My now husband and I live in North Carolina but wanted to get married in Houston (where my parents live and where we met at school). We decided early on that in order to keep our sanity we should hire a wedding... Read More planner. We contacted three that we found on The Knot, one never replied, so we met with two. We knew instantly that Ashley was the one for us. She is so organized and knowledgeable. One week after we had officially hired her, we knew she had already earned every dime of her fee. We knew that anyone she recommended would be a professional, so when we travelled back to check out venues or meet with vendors, we knew they were serious candidates. If we had been doing the research ourselves, who knows if that would have been the case. She saved us a ton of time by setting up appointments and communicating with everyone for us. In addition, Ashley was well connected with many of the vendors that we met with, often making sure we were interacting directly with the owner themselves. As we approached the wedding date, Ashley orchestrated all of our vendors and communicated multiple schedules for the big day, giving us an extra opportunity to work out the details. The day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly. Ashley would give us advanced notice of the events with some brief instructions to make things go smoothly.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Morgan G

Event Solutions the second time around

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Susan T

This was our second time to use Event Solutions. We had used their service in November 2014 when our second daughter was married and were thrilled with their services. Our youngest daughter became engaged following the above wedding. I had advance notice to the proposal and... Read More had alerted Event Solutions. We started discussing the wedding in December 2014 and settled on January 2015 as the date. This wedding would involve the meddling of two cultures, would take place over two days and include approximately 200 guests. It took place at a event center, a church in The Woodlands and ended with the reception at our home. Some of the items we needed were tent and floor rentals, dance floor, dishes, serving assistance, tables and chairs, valet, police, DJ, pianist, florist, food, photographer. We made the arrangements for the tables and readied the house for all the rentals. Ashley and her staff from Event Solutions arranged for everything else except the event center. The wedding was spectacular! Ashley and her staff were at the Church and our home managing every moment. Weather necessitated last minute changes and these were made without problem. Her staff cleaned up at the end of the night as the family enjoyed discussing the highlights of the past two days. Our daughter had the wedding she wanted and Ashley and her staff made sure it went off as planned. We would use Event Solutions again to plan another wedding if we had another daughter, but they are all married now. Thank you for giving us great memories of their weddings and allowing us to enjoy the moments without worrying about all those pesky details. They are great at planning and keeping up with the details of events.

Amazing Planner

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Analicia G

Ashley Fuentes, the owner of Event Solutions was our planner. We chose the most comprehensive planning package and it was the best investment we could have made for the wedding. She attended every single vendor meeting even though for most vendors we only needed to meet with one... Read More because her recommendations were amazing and we just hired them right off the bat. She kept all our paperwork in order, contacted and negotiated with all vendors and communicated with us via email or dropbox which was excellent because both my fiance and I were both busy with work schedules. When we had trouble with the catering for the venue she fought on our side so that we only had to communicate with her throughout the process. She dealt with it in the utmost professional manner. The day of the wedding went without a single problem. She brought two assistants with her and they kept everything running smoothly. Everyone complimented us on the cohesiveness of the wedding and that is all thanks to her. I would highly recommend Event Solutions to anyone especially for those who have busy lives of their own and would rather leave the details to a professional. Amazing person, amazing company, and the best money we spent during the wedding planning process.

Best Decision We Made!

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Andrea M

Ashley and her team were the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. She pre-vetted all vendors to make sure they were able to accommodate some unconventional requests, significantly cutting down on the time I had to spend meeting with vendors. Everyone she... Read More recommended was professional and clearly talented, and she found great vendors within our budget. She was so organized and totally understood my vision for the big day. The end result was better than I could have ever imagined. She managed complex family situations, a groom 3500 miles away and my busy schedule with ease and flexibility. And above all, she is one of nicest and most down to earth people. She kept me same during the insane wedding planning process, and you cannot put a price on that!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Ashley L

Without Ashley at Event Solutions, I don't know what I would have done. Thanks to Event Solutions, our wedding was absolutely beautiful and so much fun! They were always available to meet with my husband and I or just to chat via phone or email. Any questions or concerns I had... Read More were taken care of immediately and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Ashley and her planners. Everyone at Event Solutions was extremely knowledgeable about everything wedding, even when we had some out of the ordinary family circumstances arise. They were always available to give suggestions and ideas for any and everything that we wanted. We worked mostly with Ashley Fuentes and she was so sweet and professional at all times. She worked so hard to fit everything for our wedding within our budget and she did an outstanding job. I did not have a single worry on the day of my wedding because I knew that her and her coordinators knew exactly what to do to keep the wedding flowing and making sure that everyone had a great time. If you have room in your budget for a planner, I HIGHLY recommend Event Solutions! I love planning and creating things myself, but I could not have gotten through such a big event without the help of Ashley and her team. They will make your entire wedding planning experience a positive one. Ashley and her team were there for us for every aspect of our wedding and it was so helpful to know that we could always turn to them for any kind of questions we had. Event Solutions provided us with the most detailed timeline I have ever seen for my wedding day and it was a HUGE relief for me as a bride. I knew that nothing was left out and that we had a perfect plan for the wedding. Thank you so much to Ashley and the rest of her team at Event Solutions for making our wedding planning experience and the actual wedding day so memorable and happy for us!

Successful Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014

This was the best decision we made! We would have never been able to pull off our wedding if it wasn't for Jenika Gonzales at Event Solutions. She helped us achieve our dream wedding after only giving her about 5 weeks to plan it. No detail went unnoticed and you would've... Read More thought we had been planning this wedding for months! I definitely recommend anyone that is reading this and interested in hiring a wedding planner to look no further and book your wedding with Event Solutions! (preferably Jenika Gonzales because she is awesome!)

No too good

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Angelica r

My wedding planner was Lacey from event solution. I really didn't like it too much she was almost always on vacation and at the day of the wedding she made a lot of mistake I really felt that she really didn't care my wedding! .

Fantastic Planning and Services

Reviewed on 12/14/2013 Marcela B

Jenika was our wedding coordinator and helped our wedding planning and day be a complete success. Even though their office is located far away, Jenika met with us at more convenient locations for us and of course with all the vendors. Don't let their office location deter you... Read More from selecting Event Solutions. Jenika helped us with every detail and coordinating with all the vendors. On the wedding day, she managed everything and I didn't have to worry about anything and was really able to enjoy the wedding. She is completely reliable. HIGHLY recommend Event Solution and Jenika.

Amazing team to work with!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Caroline D

We had our wedding a week ago and Jenika from Event Solutions was our wedding planner. We opted for the last 6 weeks wedding planning service with Event Solutions as we had already found most of our vendors before deciding on a planner. From the beginning working with Jenika was... Read More amazing ! We had a few meetings throughout the year leading up to the wedding just to keep on the same page. Jenika provided insight on additional vendor options and provided ideas and options to achieve the romantic fun classic wedding we wanted. In the last few weeks Jenika was amazingly helpful! She contacted all the vendors and worked with them and the venue to determine when they could begin setup and ensured they had the equipment they needed (i.e. band: stage, amp circuits, etc.) She also met with me and various vendors to finalize the song lists, flow of the evening, and the color for up-lighting. Every meeting I had Jenika was there to ask the questions I had forgotten to ask or didn't know to ask and ensure that we were all on the same page for our big day. She even found time to come to my final dress fitting to learn my bustle on my dress. On the day of everything went flawlessly! Jenika and her assistants were discreet and behind the scenes ensuring everything ran smoothly! We were able to enjoy our big day without worrying about a thing thanks to the Event Solutions Team and would highly recommend them to any bride!!! Thanks Jenika and Event Solutions!

Definitely a Must-Have!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Victoria H

I originally wasn't going to get a coordinator preferring to do all the planning myself. Once it comes down to two months, things get kind of dicey. I called Event Solutions and that was one of the best decisions I ever made! Lacey was always on her game, kept everything on time... Read More and in check. I didn't have to worry about a thing! If I had to do it over again, I would have definitely called them sooner. Thanks Lacey!

Event Solutions' Shining Star - Jenika

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

Greetings, future Brides and Grooms! Vicki and I are completely pleased with Event Solutions, and our magnificent wedding coordinator Jenika. Her attention to every detail, excellent organizational skills, thoughtful suggestions, network connections with high quality vendors... Read More and meticulous note taking were instrumental in our planning the perfect wedding together. She listened to what was important to us, and connected us with the most amazing vendors who transformed our visions into reality. She was with us every step of the way, and quickly became a dear friend. Her timeline was invaluable in coordinating all of our vendors into an orchestrated masterpiece of a wedding. It was amazing to watch it unfold seamlessly and perfectly. Our guests were impressed with Jenika as she handled any and every issue with patience and grace. We contracted for the full wedding package and it was worth every penny! Thank you again, Jenika, and your awesome teammates! You all helped make our special day memorable.

We Loved Event Solutions!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Elizabeth S

Event Solutions was wonderful! We used them for "day of" coordination, but it so much more. I can't imagine my wedding day without our coordinator, Jenika, and her team. Jenika was extremely professional and helpful. They seriously took care of everything the day of our wedding.... Read More If I were to give any advice to someone planning their wedding it would be to hire a wedding coordinator! Event Solutions prices are also very reasonable!

Event Solutions... the best wedding decision we made, after deciding to get married!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Christina B

Hiring an event planner is like getting wedding insurance: you can protect your investment (money spent on other aspects of your special day) and ensure you’re actually SMILING in all your wedding pictures! Before, during, and after our wedding, Event Solutions was amazing! They... Read More helped us plan (and stick to) our budget and even made room for the cost of adding a planner without increasing our total wedding budget. Ultimately, Ashley and her team did WAYYYYY more for us than I ever expected (and way more than any other planners I considered)! (Side note: Event Solutions is also competitively priced, especially considering the quality of service, professionalism, time, and attention we got from their entire team!) Everyone always says “your wedding will end up being a complete blur, but try to enjoy it!!” Ours was definitely the opposite. I remember every blissful, amazing, cute, silly moment. I even cried when I saw how incredibly beautiful everything turned out(i.e. my first look at the ceremony space, first look at the reception space, our flowers, linens, etc… Everything came together so beautifully!) Ashley even packed plates of food (and CAKE) to eat at the hotel, post-wedding! I could not imagine getting married without Ashley/Event Solutions… So, no matter what your style or budget is, I highly recommend letting this team plan the most beautiful, memorable, stress-free wedding for you, too! Good luck.

Do NOT get married without Event Solutions!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Christina B

I was hesitant to hire an event planner, at first. (Weddings are expensive enough, right? So, why incur the additional cost of hiring a planner, right?) Wrong! NO ONE should get married without, an event planner (not just a day-of coordinator, supplied by your venue). After... Read More meeting with several event coordinators, I decided on Event Solutions: extremely professional, organized, and insightful (i.e. extensive network of vendors, knowledge of wedding etiquette, etc). Ashley was with us every step of the way answering every question and addressing every detail (many that I would have forgotten, had I tried planning this day without her). Being able to watch your wedding day unfold, without worrying about a thing = absolutely priceless… At the end of the day, our wedding blew my mind (amazing!) without blowing our budget! So, no matter what your budget or personal style, and no matter how soon/far away your wedding date is… Everyone should invest in a wedding planner (namely, Event Solutions.) PS… Event Solutions offers various planning packages (so you can have as much or as little involvement as you want). They are are also very competitively priced, especially if you take into consideration the quality and extent of service they provide!

WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Katrina R

We started out with a horrible planner that made us do all the work, so we were pretty scarred from that experience. When we found Event Solutions, we were hesitant at first, but we signed up for the 6 weeks before the wedding deal. They were in contact immediately at 6 weeks.... Read More They were on top of everything before the wedding. Our coordinator emailed us constantly and kept us up to date on things we didn't even know needed to be done. She contacted all of our vendors and dealt with the not so pleasant ones. On the day of the wedding, she was running around like crazy just to make sure I was happy, that I wasn't stressed, and that everything was running smoothly and accordingly. In fact, I was told that things would go wrong on my wedding day, but because of our wedding coordinator, not a single thing went wrong. Everything was perfect! Thank you Event Solutions for having a wonderful team that gets things done the right way!

AWESOME WEDDING

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Kim R

Event Solutions was a great choice for the planner. Jenika took care of everything and made this day a perfect one! She went above and beyond in everything she did. Very professional and courteous to all vedors as well as all family memebers. I highly recommend this... Read More company and will use them again when my younger daughter gets married.

Event Solutions Day-of Package

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Rocio C

I have nothing but great things to say about Event Solutions and our coordinator Angie. We hired Event Solutions for the Day-of package but we received so much more of their time and expertise then just day-of. We originally met and signed a contract with another coordinator at... Read More Event Solutions but she had to move and Event Solutions did not skip a beat putting us in touch with our new coordinator and filling her in on all our details. We (my husband and I) are not by nature planners or organized people. We wanted to have a fun, stress-free wedding day and we did due to all of Angie’s hard work. Her experience and patience with us was invaluable to us. I recommend hiring at least a day-of coordinator and I definitely recommend it be Event Solutions.

Their headache, My wedding...

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Megan M

I will be upfront and honest about myself first, I had EVERY tendency toward becoming a bridezilla. My personality is very take charge and demanding and I tend to overdo things easily because I just won't stop. On top of that, I have worked as an event planner myself so I have... Read More some idea how it should go and that makes me even more opinionated. When we had our first meeting with Angie from Event Solutions I told her that I was not a bride that wanted to leave everything in her hands but that I also needed to be convinced that she could help me along the way and finish it in the end. After we had had a chance to visit for a while, talking about past experiences and what I hoped to create, I was convinced that she and I would work together famously. It seems that I was at least a fun bride to deal with which must have helped some because I sure as all get out couldn't have been an easy one. However, even though there were plenty of last minute hiccups and problems (there ALWAYS are in events) she proved herself to be more than capable of deciding which ones were fixable and which weren't and making things work so no one else knew that something had gone wrong. It was a wonderful event and I am so grateful to them. In my experience the best coordinators are not those who say that nothing ever goes wrong but the ones that are able to fix things when they DO go wrong so no one else is aware of it. Edward and I are so grateful for Angie, we are sure that it would have been much more stressful without her and since she was there beside us I was able to have fun planning our wedding and leave most of the worrying to her. I just hope that she managed to have half as much fun as I did. Megan McCants

Excellent Wedding Coordination Services - Event Solutions

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Kimberly B

We used Event Solutions for their full wedding planning services. They helped us finalize several of our vendors, kept us organized and on task during the months of planning and successfully executed an almost flawless wedding day. Our original planner (Nicole) moved, for... Read More personal reasons, during the planning of our wedding. Event Solutions was completely professional and worked on a phased transition to the planner that would work with us through the remainder of our wedding, Jenika Gonzales. We were upset at first by the news because of the initial repore we built with Nicole, but by the the completion of our wedding we could not have been happier. We would recommend Jenika and Event Solutions to anyone. We recieved many, many compliments from our vendors, priest, family and friends about her politeness, courteousness, respecfultness, and organization. We could not have pulled off the wedding that we had without her and her teams support. If you are seriously considering a wedding planner, which I would highly suggest, then Event Solutions should definitely be on your list. They made our event an evening we could remember instead of stressing about how to get through it. Thank you Jenika and Team!

best planner!

Reviewed on 3/15/2013 Megan G

We had the pleasure of working with Ashley Fuentez of Event Solutions. We used her for the final month before our wedding. Prior to that, if we had any questions about ANYTHING we would email Ashley asking for suggestions and she was such a great help! She is very professional,... Read More calm, easy going, and extremely organized. Not a pushy or bossy person at all. Her and her team made sure that everything turned out perfect and I must say that it certainly did! I would definitely recommend Event Solutions to take care of your wedding!

AMAZING WEDDING PLANNERS!

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Monica E

Hiring Event Solutions to coordinate my wedding was the best move I made! I am very organized and detail-oriented and I needed someone just as organized to coordinate my wedding day. I did not want to "work" my own wedding so hiring a coordinator was a must. Their staff is... Read More incredibly personable and professional, very knowledgeable. Jenika was a pleasure to work with. She was very reliable and trustworthy and always prepared. I cannot give her enough praise! The entire day ran smoothly and seamlessly. Having a stress free wedding day and peace of mind was priceless to me, and that is what Event Solutions provided. They surpassed all of my expectations! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Great Service, Awesome Staff and Priceless Help!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Courtney O

The girls at Event Solutions made my wedding day everything I had ever wanted! My mom was hesitant about the idea of hiring a wedding planner, but as soon as she saw all the services provided and we had our first meeting with Event Solutions, all of that changed! Now we could... Read More not have imagined having the wedding without one! We chose the package that included them helping us with everything. From the photographer, cake, flowers, invitations, transportation, hotels, music, the gown...everything! We had a "destination" wedding in Austin, and being from Houston, we had no idea where to begin. They helped us find the best vendors, narrow it down to our personal style, and choose the best one for us. They even attended meetings in Austin with us to make sure everything went smoothly. Even when my main planner was told she was expecting and her due date was around my wedding date, I was transitioned smoothly into a new planner who I ended up loving just as much! On my actual rehearsal and wedding day, I had my new main planner and two assistants to help the day run smoothly. They were so incredibly helpful...decorating, keeping us on time, directing vendors, bringing us drinks, getting pictures done. It was great! I would not have been able to have zero stresses without them! I would highly recommend Event Solutions to any bride!

Event Solutions - A+++++

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 C B

Event Solutions - Angie H., specifically was just what we needed - cool, calm and collected. Not to mention professional, creative, thoughtful, dependable - well, you get it. Cannot say enough good things of what they did to make my daughter's wedding first class and flawless... Read More (if it wasn't - I sure didn't know). Thanks, Event Solutions.

Day of planning

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Emily G

Great to work with and very glad I had someone at the day of the wedding to take care of the details.