EventFilming.net, LLC - Knot Best Of Winner 2017!

Serving California + THE WORLD

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

3711 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA Serving California + THE WORLD (562) 583-3456

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Alexa J

They did an awesome job and even went back to the venue to capture more scenery shots for us. Would definitely use them again! Great work

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kristy

Your search is over. The details, moments, and emotions captured, coupled with the talent and creativity of the editing, make for an AMAZING video that let's you relive your beautiful and fun moments in a way you never expect. They far surpassed any other videos I've seen and... Read More everyone I show wishes they had a video like ours! EventFilming is the best: quality, creativity, price, everything!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lauren K

I am so happy we chose EventFilming.net to film our wedding day. They were so easy to work with, very professional, and reliable. Something unique about them was that we could tell they genuinely cared about us and made us feel special and that we weren't just another client to... Read More them. They kept in touch with updates until our wedding day arrived and after with the status of our DVD's. I knew that I had nothing to worry about with Trevor and his team and that I could trust them to do a great job. They captured our entire day so perfectly. We were extremely impressed with the quality of the video and the editing. The video is something we truly cherish as we will watch it back and remember that day throughout the years to come.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Stephanie P

If I only had one word to describe this company - it would be amazing! They are patient, kind, and intelligent! They will give advice when you ask for it, remind you to get back to them (all us brides know we get a bajillion emails and it's so easy to accidentally miss one),... Read More and make sure your video is perfect. They work with your photographer, with your family, whatever you want! A video is an absolute MUST-HAVE. It captures your whole day in a way that photography can't. It gets candid moments, the actual feel of your reception, the tender moments between bride & groom or father & daughter, etc. It is priceless. Choose Event Filming, and I can pretty much guarantee it'll be the best part of your wedding! Other than the getting married part of course :)

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Michelle M

My husband and I went back and forth about getting a video for our wedding and in the end this was the best decision we made. My husband still thanks me for it. The day goes by so fast that it's very easy to forget everything that happens (it was quite a whirlwind!) Trevor and... Read More team were professional right from the start! They were very patient with our questions and worked with us on our specific needs and vision for the video. It ended up turning out beautifully and exactly how we wanted. (we didn't have any fixes!!) The videographer was extremely professional during the day and was super pleasant to be around. She also managed to keep my whole family in check, which is quite a feat. I highly recommend working with this company for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Denise G

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. We found event filming on the knot. I made my husband watch all the videos on their vimeo account. I knew I needed to have them film our wedding. I reached out to Trevor and he got it all together, booked them that same day. A few weeks... Read More before the wedding we started getting in touch just to fill them in on the day of info and then two days before the wedding Jen who was one of the two videographers called us to ask us what kind of style we wanted and to bounce ideas back and forth. Jen and Ben where AMAZING!! They where all over the place but yet, I never saw them. That's how you know you have great videographers. When they can blend in and capture everything. Extremely nice, sweet, and Champs because we made them come up a hill with all their equipment.Everyone loved Jen and all the girls wanted Ben! If your looking for a videographer you need to get in touch with Event Filming. Believe me you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jenny G

ON THE FENCE. Considering whether or not to have a cinematographer for your wedding? When we first put our wedding budget together we allocated largely for the venue / food, the DJ / Coordinator, and the Photographer. At the beginning of our wedding planning, a cinematographer... Read More for us, was almost not an option. However, after talking with many of our newly married friends they convinced my fiancée that capturing the day on video was a must! I, however, remained skeptical but gave in as many fiancés do in that position. I started the dreaded search, bridal shows, cinematographers used by friends, all the wedding website reviews, website after website, video after video, but finally stumbled upon eventfilming.net. HOW TO DECIDE. Immediately I was captivated by the creative editing with high quality picture and audio. Please let me save you the long drawn out search that will have you propped up in bed with an IV bag full of coffee in your arm till 4am staring at mediocre videos, eventfilming.net is what you’ve been looking for and I guarantee it! Eventfilming.net will collect all your thoughts and ideas to present to you an amazingly creative video, all while remaining uniquely you! So many cinematographers have great equipment but no creativity. Others, have the equipment and the creativity but use cookie cutter timelines. Eventfilming.net has got you covered, great equipment, super creative, and amazing editing to truly create an excellent cinematic experience! Thank you Trevor, you have an amazingly talented team!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Priscilla V

Wow, where do I start? EventFilming and their team have done an amazing job with our wedding video. Originally my wife and I were reluctant to even have a videographer period... Like a lot of couples we wondered how often we would actually watch it but after some research and... Read More looking at some of the work Eventfilming had done in the past we knew it would be worth every penny. So we did it and I cannot begin to express how happy we are that we did. Our videographers were Jennifer and Tatiana and they were amazing to work with. So amazing that my wife and I invited them to stay as guests for the rest of the night. Too bad they had that 2 hour drive back home :(. Anyways, after the wedding the team at Event Filming has been super quick with responses and updating us on our highlight film. Once we got our highlight film and watched it we wondered how we ever thought we could go without it. We've watched it over and over, they absolutely NAILED it. From beginning to end they killed it on the edit( Edited by Autumn) and somehow knew exactly what our most important moments were and highlighted every single one. I can't thank them enough for everything! If you're one of those couples wondering if it's worth it, I'll tell you right now, IT TOTALLY IS.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sarah H

Wow! What a great company! Go with them. They captured all the moments from our wedding and truly were the best thing about it!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Holly K

A few months ago, when I was looking for vendors for my wedding, I did extensive research on what seemed like countless companies. While many of them seemed reputable, I knew that Eventfilming.net was exactly what I wanted. I emailed Trevor, and his response was prompt ---... Read More prompt as within a couple hours! He so was kind and gracious and made the entire process so flawless. I have watched all of his wedding videos and his style fits my personality so well. I couldn’t ask for anything better! I HIGHLY recommend him and recommend that anyone who is looking for a videographer to watch his wedding footage and send him an email. He will not disappoint you!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Kristi T

Trevor was amazing! We were having a destination wedding in Hawaii and when I found him, I had no idea he was not out of Hawaii. At first I was a little unsure about having someone fly in, until I talked with him! We connected over the phone and he made me feel at ease! Of... Read More course it's awkward to have a camera in your face at all times, but Trevor did such a great job of making me and my husband comfortable. We had a small wedding with only 10 guest so Trevor was able to spend a lot of time with every single one of them and they would not stop talking about how great he was! He managed to get all of them to do an interview and he said this was a rarity but I am thankful for it! I also love the personal touches and slo mo that he adds! We are very pleased with our highlight and can't wait to see the full video! Trevor was our most expensive vendor, but worth every single penny!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kylie S

Planning our wedding was very stressful. What wasn't stressful at all was coordinating with Event Filming. Trevor was professional and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted every step of the way. All this was even before the event happened. On the day of the wedding Theo... Read More was amazing. He was on time, well prepared and just enjoyable to be around. He helped make sure our day was all captured on film while also working well with the other vendors we had hired to make our big day easy. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family and will use them again.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Erika V

My husband and I had a great experience with EventFilming.net. We changed our minds and wanted a videographer for our wedding at the last minute- the night before!! I called Trevor and he was totally gracious and helped to set up our contract and a great package that worked with... Read More my budget. Signing the paperwork was also really easy and very professional- this was very much appreciated since we did this so last minute. Christian came to our wedding and was very professional and just went with the flow. The day after our wedding we were most excited to see the wedding video footage- we were SO happy we decided to hire Eventfilming.net. We received the raw footage and LOVE it! We are working with them now to edit both a short film and a longer movie- we couldn't resist! What fun to watch your wedding! Getting a videographer for your special event (especially a wedding) is a must and I give 5-stars to EventFilming.net!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Indian weddings are quite elaborate. There are a lot of events and a lot of things to capture. From the get go, it was easy working with Event Filming. They were EXTREMELY patient and willing to work with me and my wife (thank you!!!) on all the details (sound, scenes, styles,... Read More etc), producing an amazing final video! It was a real pleasure working with EventFilming.net. I would recommend them to any of our friends.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Sarica C

I am and will be forever grateful that we stumbled upon EventFilming (thanks The Knot!). Not only were the videographers respectful, kind, and talented but we hardly knew they were there! That's not something that you would expect from the amount of amazing clips that they... Read More got. We just received our wedding highlights video and, after wiping away the storm of tears, we could not have expected a better way to have captured our special moment. It was beyond expectation to be frank. The combination of professionalism, talent and star studded finished product is hard to come by! I will definitely use them again if I have a need for a videographer. I've already recommended them to everyone I know who is planning a wedding. Thanks Eventfilming for making our memories truly last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

Since my mom had interviews on her wedding video of her guests I wanted a video that had something similar.. I went through three different videographers that all said they didn't have the equipment to make that happen or just flat out wouldn't do it without explaining. My... Read More sister found eventfilming.net to film her wedding last September. After visiting their website and watching their sample video I was SOLD! It was so light hearted and natural and exactly what I was looking for! My sisters video came out beyond incredible which made me even more confident about having them film our wedding. When they came to the wedding they were so friendly and accommodating. They even showed me small sneak peaks of cool moments and told me there was some "surprises" that they couldn't tell me about! I don't know what the surprises are yet but I do know that the sneak peaks looked GREAT and I am so excited to see the finished video! I spent money on so many other things... the BEST decision I made was to make sure I had a videographer so I can re-live the day again and again... and again. <3 100% Recommended for anyone who wants a personalized priceless video. Stop looking .. you've found the best!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

We used them back for our wedding in November and we were blown away! They booked us last minute and Taylor was always so responsive! I am sure you have all heard the horror stories of vendors on a wedding day- well, I can vouch for them! They are reliable and trust worthy.... Read More Don't pinch pennies on your wedding day when it comes to photo and video. That is the only thing you will have to remember about the whole day!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

We love Event Filming! They won best of awards so you know they are great. Taylor was always able to respond to me and the on site videographers were great. We got the silver package which is one person for six hours for only $1,700- like wow!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

They are awesome! Go with them! Like stop your search. Their quality and customer service is awesome!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Ryan M

Eventfilming.net Is one of the Best Vendors we had at our wedding!!!!! My husband is in the military, which takes us away from our families along with at times takes us away from each other. I expressed this to Taylor and Trevor, and let them know that this aspect of our big... Read More day was one of the most important. I knew we would be watching this video for years to come, especially when we are missing our family or each other. I was extremely detailed with what I wanted, and they were so patient with me and helpful to make me feel like they wanted to give us a video that we 100% were in love with! My husband is now in Korea for a year, in which I was unable to accompany him. We received our final cut of our video about a week after he left, and it was absolutely perfect, they completely exceeded all of our expectations!!! Event Filming was so receptive to any notes I had, and made the video feel like we were reliving the day all over again. Everything about this company and these people are amazing! I will and already have been recommending them for future events! Thank you Taylor and Trevor along with our videographers for making our big day one that we can relive whenever we want!!! I wish I could give 10 STARS!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Cindee A

EventFilming.net filmed our September wedding in Fallbrook. They were amazing!! Cannot say enough good things about them and all that they did for us. They were flexible with our schedule and were consistent with making sure we were on the same page from the time we booked them... Read More until they gave us our footage! Their staff are all young and knowledgable while being respectful of your big day! I would highly recommend EventFilming.net to anyone! Thank you EventFilming!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Amazing job!!! I spent more time than I probably should have with my search for the right videographer. I wanted to make sure that I made the right choice because this video was so important to me (probably the best memory that I was going to have from that day). Trevor was... Read More so helpful when I really needed him to be. I was actually surprised at how accommodating he was. He went the extra mile to make sure that every detail exceeded my expectations. I cannot be more grateful to have chosen Eventfilming.net because my video is absolutely perfect!!! I can't imagine that anyone else could have done a better job with both the process, the day of the event and the final video.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Jillian O

This company is so talented and professional! I felt so comfortable having them around during my wedding day. They did exactly what I wanted as well as gave me an end product that was more than my husband and I could've imagined! Book them, it will be one of the best decisions... Read More you make for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Janelle M

Overall great company to work with. They are very open to all couples, and made my now wife, Cassandra and I , feel welcome. We began working with them in the months coming up to our wedding, via email, as I am stationed in another country. We did have a few hiccoughs, as the... Read More day of the wedding the team ran a bit late, so they did not capture the wedding party getting ready ( but they did get both of the brides). The shots were great, but I wish we had a few more pictures of the guests during daylight hours ( unfortunately our photographer missed these shots also). They were fairly prompt in getting us an online teaser , which we could share, and the initial draft. We did have to request for a longer version though, as the initial draft was closer to 40 minutes as opposed to an hour. Overall we are thrilled with the memories our wedding video will allow us to revisit at a moments notice. Eventfilming did a great job making us feel welcome, and was accommodating with our requests to edit the final video for length. Overall A-

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

EventFilming is AMAZING! Just stop what you are doing and book them. We went with the gold package and got two cinematographers. I could tell they were doing what they love. Our wedding made our whole family cry!