Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

3000 Vine Street, Lansing, MI All of Michigan (517) 862-6089

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Mandy S

Kim at Events & Moore helped plan and decorate and was the day of coordinator for my wedding. She thought of so many details that I never would have come up with on my own. The reception hall was beautiful, and all of our guests commented on what a fun wedding it was. Most... Read More importantly, having Events & Moore work on my wedding took a lot of stress off of me. The wedding went off without a hitch and I was worry free on the day of because I knew Events & Moore had me covered. Thanks everyone at Events & Moore for your help with our beautiful and fun wedding!

Sanity Saved

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Kimberly M

My daughter had a very definite idea of what she wanted for her wedding. The staff were able to work out a solution to our color issues without a second guess. They created the event that she had wished for.

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Diane P

Events and More were just the people I was looking for when needing help for my daughters wedding. I needed someone to oversee the day and make sure all vendors arrived timely and had what they needed and that the venue was perfect. They did a great job and cleaned up after... Read More the event with little to do but take our belongings and go.