Events by Bella

North Carolina | South Carolina | Destination Weddings

The Art of Planning

We love quirky, fun-loving couples! We lean into what makes you unique by expertly planning and designing a customized experience just for you! We are insanely passionate about warm red wine and some quality tapas, so expect to kick off your shoes while we go over every detail. Ready to start planning? Click to "Request a Quote" and let's get started, we can't wait to chat!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

North Carolina | South Carolina | Destination Weddings (704) 750-9701

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kloi I

Alyssa and the events by Bella team were incredible!! They went above and beyond my expectations on my wedding day. I don't know what I would have done without them! THANK YOU! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Antoinette M

Amanda and her team were amazing and professional. We just had our wedding this week in the NC mountains and every detail was meticulously planned with the help of Events by Bella. We had the mountain destination wedding of our dreams. I don't know what we would have done... Read More without Amanda helping us every step of the way. Our special day far exceeded our expectations and it was all due to having Amanda and her staff taking care of all the details. She even helped us find a stand in photographer very last min when ours was over two hours late. She worked her magic and we are so grateful! Having her as our full service planner was more than worth it, it was key to making such a fabulous weekend happen. I

2017-10-31T15:10:59 Response from the vendor

We were so very happy to see you and Chris so happy! It was a very special day and I was blessed to be a part of it. I am so excited for what is in store for you guys in the coming years! And... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Carole M

The best experience I have ever had! No one should get married without a Amanda as their planner! Every detail was planned flawlessly. We are both busy professionals and wanted a destination wedding at the beach, Amanda went above and beyond in assisting family members arranging... Read More rooms and travel plans. She connected with vendors regularly and arrived at our destination in advance of the entire wedding party to be certain every detail was attended to. We are so grateful for the time Amanda put into helping us with our day. Amanda has an amazing eye for detail and a truly lovely personality which keeps everyone completely relaxed. I look forward to working with Amanda on some charity projects in the coming year.

2016-11-03T14:19:08 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful experience we all shared. Your family is amazing! I feel so blessed to have been a part of your union. I want to plan a million more just like yours!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kristin M

Having Alyssa help me with my wedding details made my day WONDERFUL. Anything I needed, she was there right away to make phone calls, schedules, last minute decisions! I would highly recommend her and this company to any bride!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Chloe R

Samantha and her team were absolutely amazing through the entire process! I didn't have to worry about a thing. Samantha had everything handled before I could even think of it! My wedding went PERFECTLY and all because of the Event by Bella team.I I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Meg K

If it weren't for Amanda, Emore, and the staff at Events by Bella; I probably wouldn't have fully enjoyed our wedding. These ladies were extremely personal, especially Amanda who had worked with us when my father in-law passed away 5 months before our wedding. She was very... Read More sincere and was willing to do a small ceremony, so that he can witness us exchange vows, prior to his death. She worked with us during this difficult time, and did not push us for immediate decisions. Emore, is literally a mind reader. I had a vision of what I wanted (which was a challenge because it was extremely unique). I had created majority of the decor and I needed help reeling minor details into the design. This company wants to make your wedding day beautiful and not leave you penniless!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jennifer V

Amanda with Events By Bella was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have imagined our special day without her help and guidance. She played such a pivotal role in making our day the best day of our lives. I first reached out to several planning vendors about 2.5 months before our... Read More wedding day. We had done quite a bit of planning by ourselves, but I was starting to break down and stress out about all the upcoming small details that I was unaware and unfamiliar of. I was freaking out about the flow and timeline of the big day. Our wedding was not huge, but not tiny. We NEEDED help, and I was so worried we had waited too long to get any help. After I spoke with Amanda the first time, I felt so relieved. It was so easy to talk to her and she made me feel at ease and comfortable. I literally cried tears of joy after I got off the phone and called my fiancé. My biggest piece of advice to any new bride would be to hire a planner in the very beginning. Yes, it's a big cost up front, but in the end, you will DEFINITEY save money. They are the pros. They have done this time and time again! I know more now about plannning a wedding than I ever did before, but I'll never have to do it again! This is why wedding planners are the best. Especially ones like Amanda Richardson and Events by Bella.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Alyssa P

Just this past weekend I met with Amanda for a Full Consultation and I just want to say WOW!!! Awesome, awesome service! I have already referred her to a relative who is also getting married. The consultation is packed with information and she brings questions and information... Read More that I wouldn't have thought of in a million years. I received a leather binder with all the information and more that we reviewed during the day which I can continue to add to throughout the year. We had some wine and snacks and sat for four hours. I felt like she was going above and beyond for me, she even made a couple of phone calls on my behalf to get me started. My fiancé and I can not afford full service planning, but we were thrilled to find this service, we were feeling completely overwhelmed with the amount of money and time it was going to take us. Amanda's consultation service covered so many details and pointed me in the specific directions we really wanted and needed. I feel so much more organized! We will also be hiring Amanda for our day of planning. She was such a great help, I just can't say thank you enough!

2016-11-28T10:03:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Alyssa! Thanks so much! It was such a fun day. I love it when work feels that relaxing and enjoyable. More than that, I love to help brides to feel as though they can enjoy the planning process. I am so glad I could... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kris A

Amanda came highly recommended by our venue! She followed through on every detail we discussed. I can't convey how grateful we were to have had her involved in the entire process of our wedding!!! I was able to relax and never worried once if something had been handled. Amanda... Read More really went above and beyond for us, she got involved in every aspect of planning and design. I never had to ask for her help she was always there when I needed her!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Carrie M

We have worked with Event by Bella and their staff since before they officially opened their doors! We are long time clients who have enjoyed several private parties and even a small intimate wedding designed by their owner. They are quick to respond anything you need. It is... Read More obvious they enjoy working with clients and their eye for detail is beyond anything we could put together ourselves. What stands out most is how effortless they make it all seem! We are happy to reccommend Events by Bella for any event and will be using them in future.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 J R

Our dream was to have our wedding in Charleston, SC and Events by Bella was there every step of the way! It was such a pleasure to work with Amanda and her team. As the groom, it made me so happy to see my new wife relaxed and stress-free on our wedding day. Thank you!

Amanda DeVivo

Welcome! Our award-winning team is amazing! Our goal is to create an experience for you and your guests, not just a day. My expertise is in food and wine. I have carried that over to the company brand and I am now the one my staff leans on when our clients want that extra special touch of warmth. After having a catering business and writing a cookbook, I can say I'm more than a 'foodie'! I love, love, love all things Italian, I mean my Grandfather's name was Ottovio so there is no doubt about my heritage. If you can't find me or my handsome husband, check the Italian coast, we won't be far!