After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

Bow2008 09

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Michelle M

Christi officiated our wedding and was amazing. I was planning my wedding from 2 states away and she was always quick to respond to any questions I had and helped keep me at ease! And her team was also absolutely great! Our bartender from Mr. Bartender was fabulous! Thanks again... Read More Christi for all your help!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Carol C

Christi officiated our wedding and was absolutely amazing! She planned our rehearsal and personalized our vows so the day of the wedding I could actually enjoy my wedding. Thank you so much Christi!

2016-10-11T05:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You were both such a pleasure to work with. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Rebecca C

Chris and her team did a wonderful job. Flowers and bouquet were beautiful and lasted for days. We did not have much experience with weddings and Chris expertly guided us. She was the calming factor on an otherwise hectic wedding morning. The ceremony was beautiful. Flowers,... Read More planning and officiating, Chris and team are a one stop shop.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Malisha B

Just want to say Chris and her team are the best. Very productive, timely, and so caring. The day of I had nothing to worry about what so ever and I appreciate everything. Not only is she a coordinator but also a florist so it was perfect! Thanks Chris!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Amanda H

Chris was the florist for my wedding in July. She did an amazing job capturing what I wanted my wedding to look like. She went above and beyond not only with the floral, but helping to set up and coordinate things the day of the wedding. Chris is the best!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Daniel P

Chris and her team were absolutely amazing. Chris was our florist and day-of coordinator. Chris loves what she does and made sure that the vision we had for our wedding came true. Our flowers and other decor were flawless and very affordable. We would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

I hired servers, but received so much more! They are organized, hard working and extremely helpful. They called me in advance of my daughter's wedding day, so every base was covered and I could relax and enjoy her day. They were able to provide that for us, and I am completely... Read More grateful for them!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Mr. Bartender was so helpful. He made suggestion to make sure everything ran smoothly at our wedding of 325 guests. Very professional, everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

Christi and her daughter were excellent. We were her first same sex wedding and I think she enjoyed it as much as we did. We met her in the park we were to be married in and she asked all the right questions and got a good idea of what we wanted and our very low budget.... Read More Everything was perfect, exactly how we wanted it. Awesome job. She went above and beyond for us. My husband and I will always remember her.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Christi and her team did an amazing job with the flowers for my November farm wedding! I loved my bouquet (I'm hanging it upside down to dry right now! :) and everyone posted photos of her floral centerpieces on Instagram and Facebook. The flowers were a hit and worth the price!... Read More She did require a lot of emailing back and forth, but she was just trying to make sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Natasha K

I cannot say enough how pleased I was with Events By Chris for my wedding. Chris was able to stay within my budget and I was very happy with all my flowers. I received many great compliments about our beautiful centerpieces. I absolutely loved my bouquet and would recommend... Read More Events by Chris to my family and friends!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Kimberly L

Everything was literally perfect! Christi was amazing to work with, she knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it all within our budget. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were just beautiful, she even delivered them the day of to the hotel we were getting ready at. The... Read More floral she did on my arch was just breathtaking, it was so rustic and had little pops of color and was so full! She filled these little vases with babies breath and they were hung on shapers hooks, she placed them down the isle perfectly and it looked so pretty. I changed the idea I wanted for my centerpieces about a month before and she had no problem at all with it. They were so beautiful! She used her tall 15" vases and the floral coming out of the vases had the exact volume I wanted, it just made my venue look so sophisticated and elegant. Working with Christi was such a pleasure, she has such a passion for what she does and it shows in her work. I would reccommend her to anybody and everybody that wants perfection on their wedding day.

She's amazing

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Emily T

Christi did a remarkable job on our florals. Everyone was raving about the centerpieces. She also stuck with my budget but made it look so luxe. I would highly recommend her!

Laid back but gets the job done!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Shelly O

I used Affordable Event by Chris for both my floral and wedding planning needs. I wasn't sure what I wanted but I knew what I didn't want. Christi helped me narrow down my vision and gave me exactly want I wanted within my budget.