Events by Cori Knot Best of Weddings 2015, 2016 +2017

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

30251 Golden Lantern, Suite E-204, LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA (949) 322-1091

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Laura K

I was a guest at a wedding coordinated by Events by Cori this Summer. I'm pretty well versed in the event industry, so I have a pretty discriminating eye when it comes to event planning. I must admit, I was impressed! Lots of attention to detail, so the whole evening was smooth,... Read More un-rushed and yet on-schedule. The vendor team was top notch, and it was clear that she had a great rapport with her colleagues. I highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Stacey M

Cori was our wedding coordinator for our wedding in April at Casa Romantica. Cori was very helpful in our planning process. We met with her in person two times before the wedding and she helped with all the fine details! Cori was always very prompt in answering emails and put... Read More together a great timeline for the wedding. I would highly recommend Events by Cori. Very professional, very organized, great overall!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Glynn G

Cori and her team were a breeze to work with! I was in the bridal party and I work in the industry. It was great that the bride, groom, and their family and friends had a stress-free day knowing that Cori was on top of and taking care of anything that came our way. This specific... Read More bridal party can tend to be a pretty rowdy group that goes in our own swing of things and she did a great job of getting us to walk down the isle, sit down for dinner, make toasts, etc. without noticing we were being directed. This gave us the ability to truly enjoy the day and the people we were celebrating with. We never had to track her down and wonder why things weren't happening as planned. If you're going to put your special day in the hands of someone else with the hope that they will know the schedule like the back of their hand, that they are a problem-solver, and that they will allow you the freedom to enjoy the day without fear of disaster, then Cori is your girl!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Regina J

Sincere thanks and gratitude to Events by Cori! Cori is the absolute best! When my fiancé and I were searching for a coordinator, we interviewed and spoke with a few, but the moment that we met Cori, we knew she would be the one. She has the amazing ability to listen patiently... Read More and understand exactly what we were looking for in a wedding. She customized a package for us that would work with our needs and budget. Every step of the way and with each vendor she recommended, she kept our vision and budget in mind. She provided several options and kept us on track with the timeline. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was responsive and quick! Not once were we pressured to use any of her suggestions. However, each one of her 'dream team' were truly the best! The day of the wedding, she handled the pre-wedding stresses (unruly/late bridesmaids, family discords, etc.) with grace and once we arrived at the venue, the only thing we thought about was getting married and having fun! Everything went smoothly and was so organized and that was because of Cori! Cori is a quality individual and anyone working with her is lucky to be doing so. We would highly recommend her to any engaged couple!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Mackenzie C

Cori is hands down the best wedding planner and coordinator EVER!!! Cori is very sweet, compassionate, and very down to earth. She did everything possible to make my wedding experience the best. She not only took the time to make my husband and I feel comfortable before the... Read More wedding by explaining everything about the process, she also smoothed out every bump in the road no how difficult. Cori made sure that everything is in order and work great with all the other vendors at the wedding. She has a great artistic eye and love for her work making her one in a million.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jolene D

My new husband and I agree that Cori was hands down the BEST vendor we used for our wedding. Looking to keep our wedding fairly small and budgeted, I was slightly resentful when I found out our venue required a wedding coordinator. My fiance called several coordinators who... Read More seemed difficult to work with and spoke to him in a belittling way... and then he called Cori. What an angel! We instantly loved her soft nature and tone when we met her. She's experienced and definitely knows what she's doing - but she's super polite about it! My wedding party and several family members commented about how wonderful she was throughout our entire day. People were questioning her about this and that and she always gave a reply with a smile - never once got frustrated. She is just a calm and organized person who you definitely want helping you on your special day! I would HIGHLY recommend Cori to those looking for a coordinator who will get stuff done, but is also kind and gracious.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauryn S

Cori and her team did an amazing job! She was always one text, call or email away. I never felt like I couldn't rely on her and her team. My wedding day couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you Cori for everything and for making our wedding day a true fairytale!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Emily A

Cori is amazing! As the bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing the day-of as Cori seamlessly took control of everything. She worked so wonderfully with our team of vendors to make sure the night ran smoothly. There wasn't a single issue (that I was aware of) the entire... Read More night- and with weddings that's almost unheard of! Thank you so much Cori!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kimberly P

My daughter’s wedding is forthcoming, and as you can imagine the planning has begun. As the Mother of the Bride, my primary concern is to make sure that all plans are in place and that my daughter is stress free as we progress through the arduous steps in choosing and securing... Read More our many options. My daughter is extremely organized herself and has always had a strong personality in what she accepts or declines. She interviewed many Wedding Planners, and let me know that without a doubt her choice would be Cori Sponagle. I was contacted by Cori and instantly knew that my daughter’s selection was accurate. Ms. Sponagle immediately made certain that we were set up with food tastings, options for my daughter’s choices in flowers, and everything to the minute detail while staying within her budget. Cori brought insight into alternative selections that would work with our venue and be exactly what we were striving for to complement the traditional setting. In addition, I was struggling to locate a residence to rent which would be close to the venue, and large enough to accommodate our family. The wedding date includes a popular busy holiday. Without hesitation, Cori provided information and contact numbers which enabled me to secure a beautiful home during time-frame, and I am comforted that I can be close to the venue and my daughter during the final pre-wedding organization, while enjoying the holiday as well. I am truly impressed with Cori Sponagle’s professionalism and knowledge, and would not hesitate to recommend her for any event.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Karleigh P

I have not yet had my wedding, but I can already tell you that Cori's services have been the best purchase we have made thus far. Cori is my day of planner, but has gone above and beyond to already ensure that I am on the right track. Within a few days of hiring Cori, she... Read More scheduled an amazing tasting with our - now- caterer, and even found my parents an amazing cliffside rental built by the same architect as my venue. Her amazing attention to detail has already won us over, and I will recommend her to any bride I come across in the future.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 T K

We had already selected our venue when we found Cori. The venue provided a list of recommended vendors and under the wedding coordinators section Cori Sponagle was listed. Due to both of our backgrounds and personalities, my fiancée and I did our due diligence and interviewed... Read More many on that list intently. Cori was happy, already had ideas for our wedding, and could take my dry sarcasm and humor. I chose my wedding to be in the theme/feel of 1920’s meets the Petit Trianon, and planning that from thousands of miles away was no easy feat. Cori was there every step of the way with her enthusiastic personality. We met several times in person and communicated continuously via email. She was constantly sending me items that would fit the theme (e.g., glassware, plates, etc.). She heard my ideas, understood my vision; and with those, she connected me with vendors that could make everything a reality. If a problem or issue arose, all I had to do was communicate my disparity to Cori, and she took care of settling and resolving the matter. She was extremely invested in the venue that I had chosen (Casa Romantica), so much so that she donated two beautiful chairs similar to the Louis XV style which fit the wedding theme. We were able to incorporate these chairs at the wedding reception. The wedding and reception were both beautiful and Cori was just as excited as I was to see everything come together. She was extremely helpful and resourceful, and the wedding would not have been the same without her help.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kellee G

Cori will do as little or as much as you need her too. Very flexible and easy to work with! A great planner for those normal brides as well as the bridezillas! :-)

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Regina J

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Suzanne R

I contacted Events by Cori for "Day of" services for my daughter's July wedding. We were having a backyard wedding and I needed someone I could trust to handle everything that day so that I could relax and enjoy being the "Mother of the Bride". When the big day arrived I was... Read More able to focus on my daughter and Cori and her wonderful assistant Liz ran everything flawlessly with smiles and enthusiasm. They worked to make sure all went perfectly. We appreciate the attention to every detail Cori provided to make my daughter's wedding a memorable day for all of us. Thank you Cori!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Megan R

Cori is a fantastic coordinator; she is details, has great organization skills and very responsiveness. Her vendor referrals were fantastic.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

Cori is just simply amazing...there are not enough words to describe her and what she has done for my daughter and myself. She goes above and beyond in every aspect and is totally someone you can't find everyday. She reaches out exceedingly and pays such attention to detail.... Read More She has an artistic side of her that is totally AWESOME. We have developed a relationship with her that will last a life time. She is so delightful and doesn't miss a thing. You would be very, very, very pleased to hire her for your wedding. My daughter's wedding is one month away and I just can't wait!!! What an incredible experience! She is truly a blessing from above!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Cori was the best! She provided excellent resources and we often found vendor discounts due to her referrals. It made the day for the Mother of the Bride a dream as I did not worry about anything. When the bride had a dress mishap mid reception, she and her assistant were... Read More right there to get her sewn all back together. You will not go wrong using her services!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Cori is amazing and so wonderful to work with. She is always available and replies my emails within a day. Our wedding could not have happened without her. She had made my wedding day stress free so that we could enjoy every minute with our friends and family on the special day.... Read More She is also a great money saver!! She always has our best interest in mind and is able to help us keep our wedding within our budget. Her experiences in the industry also have helped us tremendously in finding the best vendors to work with. I was able to customize my wedding gown because of her contact with one of the most amazing seamstress (Lori Davis) that she put me in touch with.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jenna K

Cori was a dream to work with, she had everything arranged from beginning to end, and the event couldn't have gone smoother! I can't wait to refer her services to more couples, she really is so talented and passionate about what she does. She is exactly who you would want to... Read More help you through your wedding day. <3

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Jackie F

Cori is a fantastic coordinator! She went above and beyond for us and helped us make important decisions about our big day :) I would recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly, sweet, organized coordinator!!! Thanks again Cori!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Cristina C

We decided to find a wedding coordinator about 5 months before the wedding... that's when I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. We found Cori and were very pleased with her services! We used her "Day Of" services and we were very happy we chose to do so! The day went off... Read More without a hitch. We were really worried about all of our guests getting to and from the venue using our shuttles, Cori and her team made sure everything was super easy for our guests. I would recommend using Cori for all of your wedding planning needs! She is a pleasure to work with!

Cori is Sensational!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Katie D

Cori was exceptional! everything from the vendors to the decorations were all put together so perfectly. Even the vendors that she worked with were just as professional and friendly as her. Cori always has a smile on her face, and if anything went wrong no one would ever be able... Read More to tell. She never came off as overwhelmed or stressed at any point. Cori has such a vibrant personality and will greet everyone she comes into contact with. She just makes you feel so at ease and like you have known her for years. If you are looking for help to plan your next event, look no further, Cori will bring your vision to life and keep in constant contact with you every step of the way. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone and will remember her for years to come. Thank you Cori! =)

Wedding Planner Must Have

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Jesse R

I have been dreaming of my wedding ever since I was a little girl. So when it came down to finally planning my own wedding, I wanted to make sure that it was perfect! While I knew what I wanted and had planned out a lot of the main details, I didn't realize how much I didn't... Read More actually know about planning. This is where our wedding planner Cori Sponagle came into the picture. She is one of the nicest and sincere people I know. It was so easy to get along with her and trust her to help me make my day what I had always dreamed it would be. She found us an amazing venue and helped us keep our very tight budget in place. She was there to keep in contact with our vendors and also helped me figure out how to put the program together. On the day of our wedding, I felt peace knowing that everything would be taken care of and that I could just enjoy the day with my hubby. If you are looking for a wedding planner to help with your wedding plans or are even thinking about it, I would highly recommend having Cori help you. Planning a wedding should be fun, not stressful! It is so worth having the extra help. She will take the stress out of the picture and really help you make the day an amazing one to remember forever. I look back at my wedding day and just smile! It was everything that I dreamed and more.

I have personally worked with Cori in the event planning industry and have attended a wedding coordinated by her

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

Not only have I personally worked with Cori in the event planning industry, but I have also attended a wedding she had coordinated. She is timely, sweet, energetic, and an overall a great person to work with!

Marcella & Sam Somers Wedding

Reviewed on 1/10/2015

As a result of the coordination by Cori, the wedding was executed flawlessly. I received a large number of positive input from the guests. The wedding event exceeded my expectations. Cori and her assistant were present at all times coordinating steps during all phases: several... Read More hours prior to the ceremony, the ceremony and reception. In addition, Cori ensured good coordination with vendors.