Engagement Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Analisa A

Jennifer is the sweetest person to work with. My wedding took place in July 2017 and I hired her in March 2017. I wish I would have found her sooner. I wasn't going to hire a wedding coordinator but decided to after I read a little more about their role. She was a lifesaver. I... Read More live in Phoenix and I decided to have a destination wedding in San Antonio because all of my family lives in Texas. She recommended vendors and we planned the timeline together. She helped me stay organize leading up to the wedding. She stayed in contact with all the vendors prior to and the day of the wedding. The day of my wedding ran smoothly and she was so calm. She even helped me bustle my dress. I thought that was so sweet because my family was supposed to do it but she offered to help instead. There were things that she recommended that I had not thought of. She recommended a rehearsal dinner venue and she also coordinated our rehearsal. Thank you Jennifer for being a part of our big day. Everything was amazing! We will never forget you!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Amanda B

Where do I begin! Everything you could imagine in a wedding planner, hands down, is what Jennifer is all about. I contacted her at the last minute and she handled everything within a month of my wedding! Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without Jennifer!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 L N

I am so happy I had Jennifer to help me through the craziness that is wedding planning! She gave me the best advice, recommendations and support during the entire process! On the day of the wedding, she was on top of everything and had every detail down! I am so thankful for... Read More her. My Mom and I were able to enjoy our time together getting and making memories! We didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jennifer D

So happy that we went with Jennifer as our day of wedding coordinator! She's so sweet, professional and dedicated to planning your dream wedding! She was very well respected with all the vendors and seems to know everyone haha! Jennifer is very organized and will make sure that... Read More you don't experience any unnecessary stress on your big day. Can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Dalia V

Let me start off by saying, I never even considered a wedding coordinator. With that being said, I found myself beginning the process a month after getting engaged, completely lost. Thankfully, a friend of mine suggested Mrs. Craft and her services. After email exchanges, I went... Read More to meet with her. First of all, she is a sweetheart. And not the kind of nice where "you have to be because it's work" . She is genuinely warm and great spirited. She sat me down and asked questions from when I met my husband to when he proposed. She gave me a checklist of things to do and get prepared, and I was on my way. She sent me in the right direction and made me think of things I never thought I had to think of. So my wedding took a year and a half to plan and even though I only booked Events by Jennifer Craft for day of coordination, she was with me every step of the way. I cannot tell you how important she was the month leading to my wedding day. I can only tell you that she was the BEST vendor I could've booked. She made sure everything was done right and on time. WOW! how did I EVER think I could get away without a coordinator?? That I will never know. I am just glad that I met her and I will continue a friendship with her. If you are searching for a Wedding Planner/Coordinator this is your go to vendor. Thank you Events by Jennifer Craft, my husband and I appreciate everything you did for us.

Made my Day Easy as Pie

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Margo T

I hired Jennifer as my day of coordinator, she was that and a whole lot more! She took care of everything for me the entire week of the wedding and was always on call when I needed her, from the moment I signed our contract. She would email and or text me back within minutes.... Read More She was reasonably priced for her service and wasn't pushy. The day of the wedding was so easy going I had so much time to relax, if you want a stress free wedding day Jennifer is your girl. She totally understood the direction I was going in and went with it, no questions asked. Your happiness is her goal and she will do all she can to meet your expectations. I would recommend her over any other planner, I did my research and met with 2 others and felt the most comfortable with her, and in the end her promises were validated with her amazing service!

Jennifer Craft is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Jessica G

Jennifer was my full service coordinator and I can honestly say I could have not made it through the wedding planning without her. She was so helpful and always attentive to my every need. Her attention to detail was amazing. She thought of all the little things that you tend to... Read More forget when planning a wedding. She was not my day of coordinator but her assistant Jessica was just as impressive. They we both organized and professional. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and I Jennifer and her team to thank for that!

Wonderful wedding planner!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Jennifer craft was absolutely wonderful! Hiring her was one the the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our wedding day went very smoothly because of her and we couldn't be more thankful with everything she helped with. I would highly recommended her for your next event!

JC Wedding Planning

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I was fortunate enough to work with Jennifer Craft as my day of coordinator for my wedding. She was very helpful and brought to light many different parts of a wedding I did not know needed to be included. I was grateful to have her there to ensure everything ran smoothly!

Events by JC rocks

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

Jenner was truly amazing! She pays attention to every detail and cares about your input. Jennifer also is very very sweet and works with your budget! You are in good hands!!!! Thank you for making our day special Xoxo E+R

Best Decision I Made

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Brigid M

We hired Jennifer to be our day of coordinator and it was hands-down the best money that we spent on our wedding. We couldn't have pulled off our wedding without her - she managed all our vendor relationships starting 1 month prior, was flexible with us as we were making changes... Read More and edits to our wedding literally the day before... and she made magic happen. Three days before the wedding, our caterer told us that we were not allowed to drop off our alcohol in advance (our venue was BYO and we had specially ordered our wine from Oregon). So we had to figure out how to get 6 cases of wine delivered to our venue at 4 pm the day of the wedding. Not only did Jen offer to take the wine herself in her car, but she more impressively convinced our venue to let us deliver and store it onsite the day before, saving us a lot of drama. I think the best part of having Jen there was that I actually got to enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about the small details and timelines. She kept us on track and also gave us room to spend time with our friends and family. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

2015-06-01T17:13:45 Response from the vendor

Brigid, I enjoyed our wedding planning journey together! I wish you and Harrison lots of love and happiness!

Bride

Reviewed on 5/17/2015 Lauren

As a busy bride with a high stress job, I really needed somebody that could step in and help me plan my wedding in San Antonio while I was in Houston. Thankfully, Jennifer stepped in and helped me book my remaining vendors, dealt with the difficult ones I had already booked and... Read More made the wedding day go as smoothly as possible. Thanks, Jennifer!

2015-05-18T09:50:26 Response from the vendor

Lauren, thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed helping you plan your wedding! You made a beautiful bride and it was a beautiful celebration!

Jennifer to the rescue!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 daniel g

As a corporate event planner myself, I knew hiring a day-of-coordinator was important; but I didn't anticipate how important until Jennifer came to the rescue 3 days before my wedding when a vendor left me without chair and table covers! Jennifer is well-known and respected in... Read More the industry and provides great knowledge and hands-on experience. She was always available day or night, email or phone-- definitely went above and beyond day-of-coordination. She was warm and genuine with a "can-do" attitude; anyone who can deal with me in all my bridezilla-glory deserves an award! She kept a professional demeanor, works well under pressure, and is a great problem-solver.

2015-05-18T09:51:55 Response from the vendor

Grace, thank you for your feedback. It was a great pleasure to work with you on your wedding. You made such a beautiful bride! I just adored your winter wedding. :)

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Lynsey K

We are sooo glad that we hired Jennifer as our day of coordinator! She handled everything and I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day if the wedding! Jennifer is so organized and personable, we are so thankful to have had the honor to work with her!!

2015-05-18T09:48:48 Response from the vendor

Lynsey, thank you for your feedback. It was a great pleasure to work with you on your wedding. You made such a beautiful bride! Definitely a celebration to remember. :)

Helpful Advice

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Kimberly B

Jennifer and her team were wonderful from the first time we spoke! She was available for anything needed, and was a big help with advice and filling in the questions I just couldn't answer myself! Events by Jennifer Craft was great to work with and come highly recommended!

2015-05-18T09:47:54 Response from the vendor

Kim, thank you for your feedback. It was a great pleasure to work with you on your wedding. You made such a beautiful bride!

Wedding Planning 11/8/14

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

Jennifer Craft was a life savor! She kept me organized throughout the entire planning process. She was fun to work with and made our special day such a breeze. Without her/her services, my wedding would have been a mess! Jennifer is professional, prompt, fun to be around, and... Read More knows the wedding industry better than anyone I know. She has an eye for decor and but is also very flexible with your personal wishes/wants. I would recommend Jennifer Craft for anyone looking to have a smooth, stress free, and beautiful wedding day! Thank you Jennifer for all your hard work throughout this process, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner :)

2015-05-18T09:51:24 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, thank you for your feedback. It was a great pleasure and honor to work with you on your wedding. You made such a beautiful bride and it was a unique and fun celebration!

Sweet Hostess of my Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Brittney P

Jen was amazing to have host my shower. She did everything herself with beauty, taste and warmth. I had only a few things I wanted to be involved and I let her take off with her vision. Trusting her with that came out to be more than I could've done. She truly has great ideas... Read More and can make anything work. She is always prompt and never made me worry about anything. I strongly recommend her!! I didn't need a wedding planner because we had just our parents on the beach in Cabo, Or I would've hired her ASAP.

2015-05-18T09:45:31 Response from the vendor

Brittney, thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed every moment of planning your bridal shower celebration!

Quinceanera Planning

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

I was in need of an event planner/coordinator for my daughter's quinceanera mainly because I was overseas and couldn't do all the planning from my location. I hired Jennifer about 6 to 7 months before the event which may have had an impact on the outcome but nevertheless I... Read More needed the help of someone who was on the ground and also had the knowledge of putting events together. The only downfall, and I knew ahead of time, was that Jennifer Craft was not well versed in quinceanera traditions. This left me putting things together on my own and last minute planning. Jennifer did her best to help me make this event a success and in turn with a birthday my daughter may never forget. There are just a few things I would have liked to have seen done different but overall the weight was lifted off my shoulders when Jennifer Craft entered the planning process. I would recommend her services to anyone planning a large upscale event.

2015-05-18T09:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you to plan Zorina's celebration!

Couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

Jenifer was a life saver. I met with her and she had everything she needed from me in one folder. She was excellent with the groomsmen, their behavior was a huge concern for me. She made a detailed timeline and everyone followed it. All the vendors contacted her I didn't have to... Read More talk or hear from them one bit. She was dressed professionally every time I met with her. Her patience is amazing. Her assertiveness was admirable. Everything was beautiful.

2015-05-18T09:52:50 Response from the vendor

Holli, thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed working with you on your wedding. You made such a beautiful bride and I loved your Hill Country Glam vibe!

Great coordinator

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Teresa M

Jennifer agreed to be my day-of coordinator with very little notice. Her help during the week of the wedding was invaluable and I couldn't be happier. She wasn't pushy, but made it clear that she would handle the vendors and I didn't need to worry about organizing things on the... Read More day of the wedding. I wish I hadn't waited so long to hire a coordinator, but I'm glad that when I did, she was available.

2014-05-28T13:44:59 Response from the vendor

Teresa, thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed getting to know you in the short amount of time, and felt honored to be a part of your special day!

Outstanding Experience

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Jamie B

We wanted to thank you for all your help with our wedding! Leading up to the wedding and the day of, you demonstrated the qualities of a true professional through your attention to detail, creative insight, and the ability to control our friends and family with ease (which is a... Read More very difficult task!). Your efforts far exceeded our expectations in every way and we truly appreciate everything you did for us. We saw and felt your passion and we were so lucky to have worked with you. We would recommend you without hesitation to anyone looking for help managing, planning, and/or executing a wedding based on your outstanding background and your personal experience. You were the most valuable resource we had on our wedding day and because of that we were able to enjoy the day without worrying about the little things. Thank you again for all of your help on our special day.

2014-01-25T09:41:55 Response from the vendor

Jamie, I truly loved helping you and Kyle with your wedding! You have amazing friends and family that love and support you. I was happy to be a part of your special day. :)

Awesome Job!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Carmel S

Jennifer did an awesome job with our wedding! Everything was planned and handled so well, it made the day that much enjoyable. We loved working with the moments & milestones staff, and were especially grateful to have Jennifer as our coordinator! Would definitely recommend!

2014-01-06T10:12:18 Response from the vendor

Carmel, thank you for your feedback! You were such a beautiful bride and it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Jennifer Craft Review

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Morgan M

I recently became Mrs. Sullivan back in June of 2013 and could not have imagined what it would have been like without the help of Mrs. Craft. She is so personable, very well organized, did anything I needed her to no matter the time of day, and of course took all of the stress... Read More off of me throughout my entire planning process as well as the day of my wedding. I was beyond impressed with her ability to manage so many things at once and still maintain her gorgeous little smile! Mrs. Craft is absolutely wonderful and I can't thank her enough for all of the hard work she put in for my special day and how she truly helped make it my fairy tale, dream come true wedding! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you again so much Jennifer you're amazing! :) Morgan Sullivan

2014-01-06T10:13:21 Response from the vendor

Morgan, thank you for your feedback! You were such a happy and beautiful bride! I truly loved being a part of your special day!

A Wedding Life-saver

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Jessica S

I was introduced to Jennifer at her previous job and I am so happy to have had her help with my wedding! She is perfect for those DIY brides with a vision but who need some extra help during the event. In just a few meetings she really understood what my vision was and made the... Read More wedding day run smoothly and beautifully. She even came to help me try on my dress after alterations since all my bridesmaids and family were out of town! I can't imagine my wedding being as beautiful or stress-free as it was without Jenn's help. Thank you again!

2014-01-04T17:36:15 Response from the vendor

Jessica, thank you for your feedback! I enjoyed helping you and being a part of your special day!