Wedding Planning Services in South Florida

A wedding is a special day in someones life but can also be overwhelming. We offer different packages depending how much help and planning you need. We can create an amazing wedding for you that will be spoken about for years to come. Stress-free planning and being able to enjoy your own wedding day is what we strive for! We do promise excellence in our work and have the experience and reviews to back us up.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

520 SW 113 Way, Pembroke Pines, FL South Florida (305) 333-8878

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Jessyca was a godsend! I had my wedding a little over a month ago and I still have guests complimenting everything about the big day. Jessyca took the image I had in my head and somehow made it even better than I could've imagined. She worked soo hard to make sure every single... Read More detail was perfect and left nothing off of my list of wants/must-haves. I will admit, I got a little crazy with the small details (pinterest....need I say more?), but Jess managed to make everything perfect. Also, it rained the ENTIRE wedding day leading up the ceremony which was outdoors. I kept changing my mind back and forth about where/if we should move the ceremony and in the the last few minutes we totally changed everything and Jess pulled off the ceremony of my dreams! The wedding would not have been the same without her. Aside from the wonderful planning, incredible decor and setup of our wedding, I found that Jessyca made the entire planning process a breeze (and that's hard to say when it comes to a wedding)! We planned the wedding for a little more than a year and Jessyca was always there when I needed help making decisions or when we needed help finding vendors. It was super important to me that we find a wedding planner who would be responsive and wouldn't make me wait days for a response. I loved this about Jessyca -- I always got a response as soon as humanly possible which really made me feel like a valued client. She goes above and beyond for her clients and I look forward to hiring her again for future events.

2016-01-05T22:04:06 Response from the vendor

Victoria! You were an amazing bride and now luckily friend. I am so happy we were able to make your day perfect and exactly what you dreamed of. I cannot wait to plan the rest of your special events :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Keith M

My wife and I live in Russia, so we knew it would be difficult to plan a wedding in Miami. Jessyca helped us through the process all the way. We flew to Miami a few months before the wedding and met Jessyca at the venue we had chosen, the Ancient Spanish Monastery. She was... Read More friendly, personable, and we could tell that she genuinely cared about our wedding. She had a lot of really great ideas due to the fact that she had worked with other couples there before. She was the one who found our florist, hair and makeup artist, photographer, and officiant. She purchased all our decorations for us beforehand as that was something we would not have been able to do ourselves. Before the wedding she made an itinerary for us, which was instrumental in making sure our special day went as smoothly as possible. We had our reception at my brother's house. Jessyca and her team spent hours making sure that everything was just the way we wanted down to the last detail. During the ceremony and reception, Jessyca was very attentive and always on top of everything. When the reception was finally over, the house was cleaned and all was returned to its proper place. I would like to add that Jessyca's prices are fair and we definitely were happy with the service she provided us. If you want to get married in the Miami area and are overwhelmed by the prospect of trying to do everything by yourself, then give Jessyca a call. You will be glad you did!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Keith M

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Gaby B

Jessyca is honestly amazing! She beat all my expectations and made everything better than in my dreams! Jess is more than just a vendor or wedding planner. She became a friend who just always knew how to calm you down when you were stressing out. Made my wedding day go off... Read More without a hitch and if there were any problems she managed to take care of them without me knowing, that way I was stress free on my wedding day. She makes your dreams become a reality with an amazing and efficient team along with all the vendors she recommends! Thank you so much Jessyca for making it the most amazing night of my life! Having everything be so stress free that day and just perfect. Couldn't have done it without you!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Maryanne S

Next to finding your groom, hiring your event planner will be one of your most crucial decisions you will make. Jess has been a godsend. I cannot thank her enough for her level of professionalism and commitment to my event. This past weekend we hosted what Im affectionately... Read More calling "My Big Fat Indian Engagement Ceremony". She was able to execute our vision beyond what we could expect. She was a calming force during the whole process, which is refreshing because as a bride to be, this process can be stressful and overwhelming. Between dealing with the vendors, getting thru sticky situations, and being organized and keeping me up to date throughout the process, no task was too challenging or impossible for her. Now with one event successfully completed, I cant wait to finish planning "My Big Fat Indian Wedding"!!!!!!! #bestdecisionever #YestoJess

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Catherine D

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jess and her team! Our wedding was PERFECT and was truly our dream come true! Initially, I thought I could plan the whole wedding on my own but when it came down to juggling work and the event details, I decided to give Jessyca a call.... Read More After meeting with her, I definitely knew she was worth the unexpected expense because she would save me time, stress and even money with her negotiation skills! I came to Jess with simple ideas and she worked her magic and brought everything I wanted to life. Jess was really incredible throughout the entire process. She had status calls with me, sent me my to-do lists, gave me recommendations and was extremely organized maintaining our timeline and checklists. She handled communication with the bridal party and vendors prior to the big day and managed our 30+ ppl rehearsal party PERFECTLY (which I can imagine not being easy with so many people)! On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her team managed everything so smoothly and made sure all my husband and I had to worry about was having the best night of our lives. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again! Jess was definitely one of the best investments from our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Christi S

Where to begin… I could not have had my dream wedding without Jessyca. After our first meeting, I knew she would be exactly what we needed. I typically like to be in charge of EVERYTHING and both the groom and I have lots of opinions on design, set-ups, etc. With our wedding... Read More plans, we decided that we were both already too busy at work that we would leave it up to her to make sure it was a spectacular! Jessyca was timely, honest and very detailed oriented. She even had a knack for sharing not so great news (i.e. our first venue canceled on us 7 months out, our photographer canceled on us 2 weeks out, and our flower choice was not available 3 days prior to the wedding!) Even with all of that she worked miracles and everything was BETTER than originally planned. I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason. The weekend of event coordination was second to none. From the rehearsal to the wedding day I could not have been happier. She had a great assistant Meghan who was there with her to make sure everything was flawless. From the set-up, which was picture perfect, to managing a hectic timeline, all of the vendors (caterer, flowers, lighting, band, cake, cigar roller, etc.!) and a lot of people in the bridal party – the dynamic duo was awesome. We are truly blessed to have worked with Jessyca and the Events by Jess team. I would highly recommend them to any bride & groom (especially one’s who wants a fabulous wedding in Key West or South Florida!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Katia M

Where do I start.... Hiring Jessyca was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. I planned my West Palm Beach, FL wedding from Pittsburgh, PA and couldn't have done it without her. She was so great at communicating through text, email, and phone calls. She gave... Read More me guidance when choosing vendors and helped keep us in budget. She has a young fresh spirit and also is a experienced professional. During the wedding weekend, she kept everything on time including the rehearsal, wedding day prep, ceremony and reception. Because the wedding venue we chose was not all-inclusive we have several different vendors setting up in only 2.5 hours. She ensured that everything looked beautiful and ran smo0thly. Not to mention my family and wedding party loved her! By hiring Jessyca Perez and Events by Jess, you are not only making sure your event will run smoothly, but you will also make a lifelong friend.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jordan B

As a groom this past weekend, I saw my bride with super anxiety when it came to planning and executing this wedding within some sort of budget. When we got Jessyca's services we realized how invaluable her services were. From negotiating photography, the caterer, and finalizing... Read More decor and color it was amazing. When we got there, Jessyca kept us on schedule and simplified it and didn't over complicate the day. Everything went smoothly and with absolute execution. Even going as far as putting all of our envelopes and gifts in the room with rose petals. I would highly recommend her services easily if you're a groom who would like your bride to not be up a creek without a paddle.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Sarangeli F

Jessyca just helped me with my wedding this past weekend and I can honestly say that she is THE BEST! She was on top of everything, down to confirming vendors and even the bridal party timelines. She kept everything completely organized (which I am not) and worked with me to... Read More stay on budget. I would've been lost without her! On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and on schedule. She timed everything perfectly and I actually got to eat my hors d'oeuvres, main course, and cake - which not a lot of brides and grooms get to do. When I finally saw everything, for the ceremony and for the reception room reveal, it was like I had stepped into a dream! As if she read my mind. She executed everything perfectly! I just gave her the extra decor I had collected and she placed it all perfectly. I didn't have to worry about setting up or breaking down or anything! And she was very patient-answering or returning my calls, texts, and emails and calming me down whenever i panicked lol. Oh and helping me with wardrobe malfunctions! I am soooo glad I had her! Do not think twice about having her be your event planner! She is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Anne C

I wish I had the words to say how much I appreciated everything that Jessyca did to make my day special !! What she has is truly a gift. I'm sure Jessyca hears this from many brides at her events but what she did for my fiance and I was absolutely amazing!! Every single detail... Read More was taken care of, and not to mention that she and her staff were incredibly professional. Everything from the getting us ready in the hotel to the surprise left us at the end of the evening! We are immensely grateful to Jessyca for helping to create the most memorable day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Louise T

After planning our wedding in Miami from London (where we live) we decided we needed someone "on the ground" to ensure all the details were finalized and to take a lot of the pressure off us... and after speaking with a few month-of wedding planners, we went with Events by Jess.... Read More Jessyca was a big help - she put together a timeline for the day, followed up with our vendors and and on the day brought a team(!) to the venue to ensure everything went off perfectly. Jessyca's help on the day was priceless - she and her team went above and beyond!!! We didn't have to worry about a single detail - from ensuring I was happy with my bridal bouquet and flowers to chasing up the late night catering, keeping my dress bustled despite some seriously vigorous dancing and (I'm embarrassed to say) helping me with my dress on trips to the bathroom so that none of my lovely girlfriends who had flown in had to miss any of the party. Having Jess and her team made the day completely relaxing not just for me and my groom but for our families - everyone understood that a Jessyca was on top of everything - even coordinating confetti blasts for our la hora loca. For those looking for a stress-free wedding day, I would highly reccommend Events by Jess!!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Stephanie L

Jessyca is the most incredible wedding planner we could had ever asked for. We were so lucky to find her and so thankful for all the help and hard work she did for us on our wedding day. This wedding would have not been possible without her and her phenomenal team. We encounter... Read More some difficulties that were pretty serious the day of the wedding. For example, our flower vendor forgot about the wedding and our cater turned out to be uncooperative. Because of Jessyca we had no idea of all this until the next day. We experience the perfect wedding day all because of her. Every problem that there was, she somehow manage to work around it. There were no flowers so she went out and bought some. Jessyca and her team made all the arrangements themselves for 23 + tables. The cater was arrogant and rude but she manage to keep him and his stuff under control and overall made sure we believed that everything was running smoothly the entire time. We would recommend her a 100 times over and we would recommend that you listen to what she tells you from the beginning! She has a great network of vendors which would had saved us some next day headaches from some of the ones that we brought. Jessyca, you are a wonderful person and words cannot express how much gratitude we have that you planned our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jessica Victoria G

Events by Jess made my baby shower a delight. She got to my house early with her staff and immediately got to work assuring me that everything would be taken care of and it did. My baby shower was for 150 people and it went so smoothly that everyone complimented us. If it... Read More would not have been for Jess, it would have been difficult to handle since it was at my residence, but they pulled it off gracefully. If you want a party planner that can bring you peace of mind these are the people. Really amazing.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Melissa M

If you're looking for a sign- this is it! Jessyca, is the essence of professionalism. She knows how to, what to, and when to do things. From the moment we met her we knew she was a perfect fit! Jessyca is down to earth, meets the client where they are, and is open to any idea... Read More (and I mean any!) I began planning my wedding a year and a half before our big day , Jessyca took care of everything! She knows that many things are good, many things are important, but only few are essential which is the only worry a bride should have. I did not have to reach out to a single vendor! Jessyca took care of every single detail and any hiccup that happened along the way. Our wedding was absolutely stunning, from our hand selected and designed centerpieces (by Jess), to the choice of catering, music, and decor. Jessyca helped us create our vintage shabby chic dream laced with our love for the geek world and Star Wars, Wes Anderson, Lord of the rings fandom. Working with a very strict timeframe, Jessyca managed to make our wedding transition seamlessly. We are so grateful to Jessyca and her team. We couldn't have had our day come together in the most perfect manner. If you are looking to have a unique, fun, and creative wedding look no further! If you're looking for a traditional, classy, elegant wedding, she's the right choice as well. Jess, "May God bless you and keep you, May he smile upon you and be gracious to you, may he show his favor and give you peace." - a proud #foreverEBJbride Melissa & Zach

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jessica G

I highly recommend Jessyca because she is really good at what she does. You don’t get married every day, and planning such a major event with the pressure of making it perfect on a tight budget was going to be a very challenging task for me and my husband to take on by... Read More ourselves. Luckily we found Jessyca and her amazing skill set. She is very professional, organized, and experienced. She has great ideas and practical ways to bring your wedding vision to life. It was pleasant and reassuring to see her leadership skills as she delegated tasks to vendors and her staff on the day of the wedding. She had everything under control and on schedule. She was great at finding high quality wedding vendors within our budget during the planning process. She was pleasant to work with and very patient with us as we changed our minds multiple times about the details of the wedding (round vs rectangular tables, chair styles and menu options). Jessyca kept us organized and was in contact with all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and good to go on the day of the wedding. She’s even responsible for taking one of my favorite pictures of the wedding which was taken during our sparkler exit after the videographer and photographer had already left. Jessyca was one of the best investments in our wedding and we can’t thank her enough for making our special day come together so nicely (better than I had envisioned). Thanks again Jess! <3

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Barbarann C

I am event coordinator for a liquor company and I can tell you that I am super picky  with  my events. Jessyca was amazing and always available when I needed her. I booked her last minute after seeing her reviews on Yelp. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she... Read More was the person I needed to make sure everything went smoothly. She is very organized and follows through with her promises. Any situation that came up she knew exactly how to handle it. I am very pleased with Jessyca's work and would highly recommend her to my friends and family. The flow of the event went smoothly from start to finish and everyone had a great time. Not to mention the beautiful job she did decorating the banquet hall with the decorations I gave her. She payed close attention to detail in our meetings and everything came out exactly how I wanted.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carly B

Before working with Jessyca, I read many rave reviews about her coordination skills. The theme was recurring, Jessyca was amazing, but these reviews do not do her justice. Jessyca is BEYOND AMAZING!! She is EXACTLY what you look for and need in a wedding planner. She is super... Read More organized, considerate of your time, and creative when it comes to problem-solving. Jessyca knew the perfect balance of when I wanted to be consulted on a matter and when she could take care of it. I felt like by the end of the process she knew me so well she could even read my mind. Throughout the whole planning process Jessyca was there for me with advice, ideas, consultation, and planning expertise. She has so much experience that she knows EXACTLY how to make your fairy tale wedding into a reality! She was always anticipating my needs, keeping vendors on track, and making sure everything ran smoothly. I am still in awe of how well things went with her by my side. There are so many things that I was worried could go wrong, but nothing did. She could anticipate problems before they arose, and I credit this skill not only to her lengthy experience, but also to her innate insight into weddings. She has seen it all, and so she knows how to avoid any issues. Sometimes I felt that she could be in twenty places all at once. Also she is amazing with people! She knew exactly how to work with my vendors to keep them accountable and ensure there was no error in communication. In addition she can make an impossible schedule work. She advised me when I set my schedule that we may run out of time, but I was stubborn about starting earlier, and inflexible on leaving something out. She pulled it off! She knew exactly how to save time while still maintaining the schedule to get everything I wanted done. Jessyca is reliable, creative, and most importantly trustworthy. You want someone you can fully trust to implement your dream, and for me that was Jessyca. Below is the link to the video of my wedding if you need any more proof about Jessyca’s talent. She was truly a blessing, and I feel beyond grateful to have found her! http://www.boogietek.com/Trailers/i-Xxj6KR6/A

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

First and foremost it took me so long to write this review because I just couldn't find the words to express how AMAZING Jessica was throughout my whole wedding process. I first hired Jessica in January after I got married and was 7 months pregnant. I did not have the energy to... Read More plan a wedding nor was I anticipating planning one after I gave birth. Jessica took on the role and just blew us away. We weren't the easiest couple wrong constant change in our date and budget but she was patient. She was hands on in every decision making and become more than just our planner. What really blew us away is when my decorator cancelled days before our wedding and Jessica gathered her crew and made sure I had the wedding of my dreams. My guests are still raving about her til this day! Thank you Jessica for putting your whole heart into your work. You are truly God sent and we hope you get everything your heart desires!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Jessyca is absolutely wonderful! She is responsive, professional and talented. Her staff is well trained and great to work with for planning as well as day of related tasks. We had a beachfront wedding and it was absolutely perfect. Although it rained that day, Jessyca kept me... Read More sane and focused that everything was going to work out! She goes above and beyond for her clients. Her dedication and knowledge about planning events is evident in her questions, ideas and overall execution of an event. Events by Jess has proved to be of the highest quality. Will definitely be using Events by Jess for future moments in my life. Thank you for making my wedding such a special one!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mayra A

Where do I even begin to explain how much we loved Jessyca?! From the moment I spoke to her - I knew we met our perfect planner match! Jessyca was BEYOND helpful , she became like family! No detail of what we wanted was missed, she even went as far as carrying our 3 year old... Read More daughter for us because she fell asleep. When my feet started to hurt - Jess quickly sent her assistant to grab me flats from our hotel room so I could enjoy the night. Jessyca was a Godsend! I wish I hired her earlier in the planning process so I could have enjoyed more of the days leading to the wedding. There truly are not enough words to sing her praises... We just ADORE her , her work ethic, her patience and her work!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Douna L

What can I say about Jessyca that hasn't already been said before? She is UNEQUIVOCALLY AMAZING at what she does and how she does it! I've worked with Events by Jess, from a professional stand point, as a cake vendor for a while now, so when my cousin was getting married and we... Read More need a day-of-event planner we told her no worries, Jessyca will do it and boy did she!!!! As a bridesmaid, seeing how Jessyca went above and beyond to make sure my cousin had a beautiful wedding experience was EVERYTHING! From making sure the limo was booked to having everything on timed out was beautiful. She exceeded all of my expectations and then some. We are ABSOLUTELY GRATEFUL for Jessyca. I thank her so much for being more than a planner to everyone you come in contact with and her team for all the AMAZING work that they do! She already knows that she is my planner as soon as the day comes! Thank you Events by Jess!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Working with jessica was awesome . She takes the stress out of the mess😊. On my wedding day she make sure everything go right as she planned it. We had a situation with my pastor been late,but because of her professionalism she got Right on it. She and her team are very... Read More organized and timely, she did an excellent job planning out my wedding. She took our vision and made exactly how we want it,I was very satisfied with her work Thank you for your services Jessica!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Erlande J

Hiring Jessica Perez as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. We had a pretty large wedding of 250+ people and Jessica and her team made sure everything went smoothly no matter how stressful things got. From the day we met her, Jessica was... Read More involved in every stage of my planning. We gave her our ideas and wants for our day and she made sure every detail was executed beautifully. Jessica made an organized timeline for everyone to follow (vendors included), which is the biggest reason why everything went smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her team were there first thing in the morning and the last ones to leave that evening. They were so attentive to me and my husband always making sure we were ok. From our wedding rehearsal to our first dance she was always on top of her game, working behind the scenes. Jessica even made sure my dress and the rest of my belongings made it back to the hotel after changing to my second outfit. I would highly recommend events by Jess for any events.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

Jessyca is the BEST!!! Her expertise with event planning is outstanding. She put together my dream backyard garden wedding. Her time management is impeccable. She is always 5 steps ahead of what the bride to be is thinking. She is there from Day 1 all the way through the end... Read More of the event. She handles it all while you enjoy your day. We had zero issues & even if there was an issue Jessyca would handle it with no worries. Extremely impressive!!! She is now our Family Event Planner!!!

Jessyca Perez

Creating memories that will last a lifetime is the reason I am so passionate about this! With over 7 years of experience planning and coordinating events I love to make my clients dreams and visions come to life. After pursuing my double major in Economics and Marketing I decided to use my business skills to really pursue my dream. Now I can use my creativity and skills to help my clients have a memorable day that will last a lifetime.