Wedding Planning Services in South Florida

A wedding is a special day in someones life but can also be overwhelming. We offer different packages depending how much help and planning you need. We can create an amazing wedding for you that will be spoken about for years to come. Stress-free planning and being able to enjoy your own wedding day is what we strive for! We do promise excellence in our work and have the experience and reviews to back us up.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

520 SW 113 Way, Pembroke Pines, FL South Florida (305) 333-8878

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Jessyca was a godsend! I had my wedding a little over a month ago and I still have guests complimenting everything about the big day. Jessyca took the image I had in my head and somehow made it even better than I could've imagined. She worked soo hard to make sure every single... Read More detail was perfect and left nothing off of my list of wants/must-haves. I will admit, I got a little crazy with the small details (pinterest....need I say more?), but Jess managed to make everything perfect. Also, it rained the ENTIRE wedding day leading up the ceremony which was outdoors. I kept changing my mind back and forth about where/if we should move the ceremony and in the the last few minutes we totally changed everything and Jess pulled off the ceremony of my dreams! The wedding would not have been the same without her. Aside from the wonderful planning, incredible decor and setup of our wedding, I found that Jessyca made the entire planning process a breeze (and that's hard to say when it comes to a wedding)! We planned the wedding for a little more than a year and Jessyca was always there when I needed help making decisions or when we needed help finding vendors. It was super important to me that we find a wedding planner who would be responsive and wouldn't make me wait days for a response. I loved this about Jessyca -- I always got a response as soon as humanly possible which really made me feel like a valued client. She goes above and beyond for her clients and I look forward to hiring her again for future events.

2016-01-05T22:04:06 Response from the vendor

Victoria! You were an amazing bride and now luckily friend. I am so happy we were able to make your day perfect and exactly what you dreamed of. I cannot wait to plan the rest of your special events :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Anne C

I wish I had the words to say how much I appreciated everything that Jessyca did to make my day special !! What she has is truly a gift. I'm sure Jessyca hears this from many brides at her events but what she did for my fiance and I was absolutely amazing!! Every single detail... Read More was taken care of, and not to mention that she and her staff were incredibly professional. Everything from the getting us ready in the hotel to the surprise left us at the end of the evening! We are immensely grateful to Jessyca for helping to create the most memorable day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Louise T

After planning our wedding in Miami from London (where we live) we decided we needed someone "on the ground" to ensure all the details were finalized and to take a lot of the pressure off us... and after speaking with a few month-of wedding planners, we went with Events by Jess.... Read More Jessyca was a big help - she put together a timeline for the day, followed up with our vendors and and on the day brought a team(!) to the venue to ensure everything went off perfectly. Jessyca's help on the day was priceless - she and her team went above and beyond!!! We didn't have to worry about a single detail - from ensuring I was happy with my bridal bouquet and flowers to chasing up the late night catering, keeping my dress bustled despite some seriously vigorous dancing and (I'm embarrassed to say) helping me with my dress on trips to the bathroom so that none of my lovely girlfriends who had flown in had to miss any of the party. Having Jess and her team made the day completely relaxing not just for me and my groom but for our families - everyone understood that a Jessyca was on top of everything - even coordinating confetti blasts for our la hora loca. For those looking for a stress-free wedding day, I would highly reccommend Events by Jess!!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Stephanie L

Jessyca is the most incredible wedding planner we could had ever asked for. We were so lucky to find her and so thankful for all the help and hard work she did for us on our wedding day. This wedding would have not been possible without her and her phenomenal team. We encounter... Read More some difficulties that were pretty serious the day of the wedding. For example, our flower vendor forgot about the wedding and our cater turned out to be uncooperative. Because of Jessyca we had no idea of all this until the next day. We experience the perfect wedding day all because of her. Every problem that there was, she somehow manage to work around it. There were no flowers so she went out and bought some. Jessyca and her team made all the arrangements themselves for 23 + tables. The cater was arrogant and rude but she manage to keep him and his stuff under control and overall made sure we believed that everything was running smoothly the entire time. We would recommend her a 100 times over and we would recommend that you listen to what she tells you from the beginning! She has a great network of vendors which would had saved us some next day headaches from some of the ones that we brought. Jessyca, you are a wonderful person and words cannot express how much gratitude we have that you planned our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jessica Victoria G

Events by Jess made my baby shower a delight. She got to my house early with her staff and immediately got to work assuring me that everything would be taken care of and it did. My baby shower was for 150 people and it went so smoothly that everyone complimented us. If it... Read More would not have been for Jess, it would have been difficult to handle since it was at my residence, but they pulled it off gracefully. If you want a party planner that can bring you peace of mind these are the people. Really amazing.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Melissa M

If you're looking for a sign- this is it! Jessyca, is the essence of professionalism. She knows how to, what to, and when to do things. From the moment we met her we knew she was a perfect fit! Jessyca is down to earth, meets the client where they are, and is open to any idea... Read More (and I mean any!) I began planning my wedding a year and a half before our big day , Jessyca took care of everything! She knows that many things are good, many things are important, but only few are essential which is the only worry a bride should have. I did not have to reach out to a single vendor! Jessyca took care of every single detail and any hiccup that happened along the way. Our wedding was absolutely stunning, from our hand selected and designed centerpieces (by Jess), to the choice of catering, music, and decor. Jessyca helped us create our vintage shabby chic dream laced with our love for the geek world and Star Wars, Wes Anderson, Lord of the rings fandom. Working with a very strict timeframe, Jessyca managed to make our wedding transition seamlessly. We are so grateful to Jessyca and her team. We couldn't have had our day come together in the most perfect manner. If you are looking to have a unique, fun, and creative wedding look no further! If you're looking for a traditional, classy, elegant wedding, she's the right choice as well. Jess, "May God bless you and keep you, May he smile upon you and be gracious to you, may he show his favor and give you peace." - a proud #foreverEBJbride Melissa & Zach

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jessica G

I highly recommend Jessyca because she is really good at what she does. You don’t get married every day, and planning such a major event with the pressure of making it perfect on a tight budget was going to be a very challenging task for me and my husband to take on by... Read More ourselves. Luckily we found Jessyca and her amazing skill set. She is very professional, organized, and experienced. She has great ideas and practical ways to bring your wedding vision to life. It was pleasant and reassuring to see her leadership skills as she delegated tasks to vendors and her staff on the day of the wedding. She had everything under control and on schedule. She was great at finding high quality wedding vendors within our budget during the planning process. She was pleasant to work with and very patient with us as we changed our minds multiple times about the details of the wedding (round vs rectangular tables, chair styles and menu options). Jessyca kept us organized and was in contact with all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and good to go on the day of the wedding. She’s even responsible for taking one of my favorite pictures of the wedding which was taken during our sparkler exit after the videographer and photographer had already left. Jessyca was one of the best investments in our wedding and we can’t thank her enough for making our special day come together so nicely (better than I had envisioned). Thanks again Jess! <3

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Barbarann C

I am event coordinator for a liquor company and I can tell you that I am super picky  with  my events. Jessyca was amazing and always available when I needed her. I booked her last minute after seeing her reviews on Yelp. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she... Read More was the person I needed to make sure everything went smoothly. She is very organized and follows through with her promises. Any situation that came up she knew exactly how to handle it. I am very pleased with Jessyca's work and would highly recommend her to my friends and family. The flow of the event went smoothly from start to finish and everyone had a great time. Not to mention the beautiful job she did decorating the banquet hall with the decorations I gave her. She payed close attention to detail in our meetings and everything came out exactly how I wanted.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carly B

Before working with Jessyca, I read many rave reviews about her coordination skills. The theme was recurring, Jessyca was amazing, but these reviews do not do her justice. Jessyca is BEYOND AMAZING!! She is EXACTLY what you look for and need in a wedding planner. She is super... Read More organized, considerate of your time, and creative when it comes to problem-solving. Jessyca knew the perfect balance of when I wanted to be consulted on a matter and when she could take care of it. I felt like by the end of the process she knew me so well she could even read my mind. Throughout the whole planning process Jessyca was there for me with advice, ideas, consultation, and planning expertise. She has so much experience that she knows EXACTLY how to make your fairy tale wedding into a reality! She was always anticipating my needs, keeping vendors on track, and making sure everything ran smoothly. I am still in awe of how well things went with her by my side. There are so many things that I was worried could go wrong, but nothing did. She could anticipate problems before they arose, and I credit this skill not only to her lengthy experience, but also to her innate insight into weddings. She has seen it all, and so she knows how to avoid any issues. Sometimes I felt that she could be in twenty places all at once. Also she is amazing with people! She knew exactly how to work with my vendors to keep them accountable and ensure there was no error in communication. In addition she can make an impossible schedule work. She advised me when I set my schedule that we may run out of time, but I was stubborn about starting earlier, and inflexible on leaving something out. She pulled it off! She knew exactly how to save time while still maintaining the schedule to get everything I wanted done. Jessyca is reliable, creative, and most importantly trustworthy. You want someone you can fully trust to implement your dream, and for me that was Jessyca. Below is the link to the video of my wedding if you need any more proof about Jessyca’s talent. She was truly a blessing, and I feel beyond grateful to have found her! http://www.boogietek.com/Trailers/i-Xxj6KR6/A

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

First and foremost it took me so long to write this review because I just couldn't find the words to express how AMAZING Jessica was throughout my whole wedding process. I first hired Jessica in January after I got married and was 7 months pregnant. I did not have the energy to... Read More plan a wedding nor was I anticipating planning one after I gave birth. Jessica took on the role and just blew us away. We weren't the easiest couple wrong constant change in our date and budget but she was patient. She was hands on in every decision making and become more than just our planner. What really blew us away is when my decorator cancelled days before our wedding and Jessica gathered her crew and made sure I had the wedding of my dreams. My guests are still raving about her til this day! Thank you Jessica for putting your whole heart into your work. You are truly God sent and we hope you get everything your heart desires!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Jessyca is absolutely wonderful! She is responsive, professional and talented. Her staff is well trained and great to work with for planning as well as day of related tasks. We had a beachfront wedding and it was absolutely perfect. Although it rained that day, Jessyca kept me... Read More sane and focused that everything was going to work out! She goes above and beyond for her clients. Her dedication and knowledge about planning events is evident in her questions, ideas and overall execution of an event. Events by Jess has proved to be of the highest quality. Will definitely be using Events by Jess for future moments in my life. Thank you for making my wedding such a special one!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mayra A

Where do I even begin to explain how much we loved Jessyca?! From the moment I spoke to her - I knew we met our perfect planner match! Jessyca was BEYOND helpful , she became like family! No detail of what we wanted was missed, she even went as far as carrying our 3 year old... Read More daughter for us because she fell asleep. When my feet started to hurt - Jess quickly sent her assistant to grab me flats from our hotel room so I could enjoy the night. Jessyca was a Godsend! I wish I hired her earlier in the planning process so I could have enjoyed more of the days leading to the wedding. There truly are not enough words to sing her praises... We just ADORE her , her work ethic, her patience and her work!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Douna L

What can I say about Jessyca that hasn't already been said before? She is UNEQUIVOCALLY AMAZING at what she does and how she does it! I've worked with Events by Jess, from a professional stand point, as a cake vendor for a while now, so when my cousin was getting married and we... Read More need a day-of-event planner we told her no worries, Jessyca will do it and boy did she!!!! As a bridesmaid, seeing how Jessyca went above and beyond to make sure my cousin had a beautiful wedding experience was EVERYTHING! From making sure the limo was booked to having everything on timed out was beautiful. She exceeded all of my expectations and then some. We are ABSOLUTELY GRATEFUL for Jessyca. I thank her so much for being more than a planner to everyone you come in contact with and her team for all the AMAZING work that they do! She already knows that she is my planner as soon as the day comes! Thank you Events by Jess!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Working with jessica was awesome . She takes the stress out of the mess😊. On my wedding day she make sure everything go right as she planned it. We had a situation with my pastor been late,but because of her professionalism she got Right on it. She and her team are very... Read More organized and timely, she did an excellent job planning out my wedding. She took our vision and made exactly how we want it,I was very satisfied with her work Thank you for your services Jessica!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Erlande J

Hiring Jessica Perez as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. We had a pretty large wedding of 250+ people and Jessica and her team made sure everything went smoothly no matter how stressful things got. From the day we met her, Jessica was... Read More involved in every stage of my planning. We gave her our ideas and wants for our day and she made sure every detail was executed beautifully. Jessica made an organized timeline for everyone to follow (vendors included), which is the biggest reason why everything went smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her team were there first thing in the morning and the last ones to leave that evening. They were so attentive to me and my husband always making sure we were ok. From our wedding rehearsal to our first dance she was always on top of her game, working behind the scenes. Jessica even made sure my dress and the rest of my belongings made it back to the hotel after changing to my second outfit. I would highly recommend events by Jess for any events.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

Jessyca is the BEST!!! Her expertise with event planning is outstanding. She put together my dream backyard garden wedding. Her time management is impeccable. She is always 5 steps ahead of what the bride to be is thinking. She is there from Day 1 all the way through the end... Read More of the event. She handles it all while you enjoy your day. We had zero issues & even if there was an issue Jessyca would handle it with no worries. Extremely impressive!!! She is now our Family Event Planner!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Alex H

Jess was the absolute best wedding planner! She took away all the stress of planning a wedding by listening to what I wanted and finding the best deals. And even though I'm such an indecisive person and would constantly change my mind on details, she would always be quick to... Read More respond with the changes executed. She not only handled all the details of the wedding, she also kept my husband and I laughing and made us love the whole process! On the big day, she managed to keep everything running smoothly. I can't imagine how difficult that day would've been without her help! Plus, the guests loved her! My husband and I were so thankful we hired Jess and we look forward to having Events by Jess plan other events in our future!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 diana w

We were very pleased with the service provided by Events by Jess. The wedding was a last minute event for out of towners on Christmas no less. Even with all these challenges, Jessyca rose to the occasion and exceeded our expectations. She has access to all sort of vendors. My... Read More dress got smaller (smile): yet, Jessyca was able to find a tailor that did a superb job. I would recommend Event by Jess for all your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

"My husband and I wanted to have a outdoor Hawaiian theme wedding at our pool and garden home in Wilton Manors, Florida. Since we are two men, who did not know where to begin we had many ideas. We are so fortunate we found Jess. We loved her from our first hello. She walked... Read More through our gardens and strategically planned the set-up and the room flip from ceremony to dining and dancing area. Jess suggested a terrific photographer and D.J. and was on top of everything all through the 10-hour event making sure the timeline was kept for our three soloists, our skits, the ceremony, speeches, dinner and dancing. We had 85 guests and everyone has been telling my husband Joe and I that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. As with all events, there will always be a glitch or two. In our case, we have a neighbor who I believe must be a descendant of Ebenezer Scrooge. He bitched about parking and insisted two vehicles be moved immediately. Therefore, Jess said no problem and had our valets move them immediately. We never even knew this was happening because Jess did not want anything to upset our special day. She is amazing and obviously loves her work. We will always use her in the future and recommend her whenever we can. Thank you Jess, we love you...Michael and Joseph"

2016-01-05T22:04:53 Response from the vendor

Michael! You both are amazing people and I am so blessed to have you both in my life. I love you to the moon and back!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Stephanie T

"Jess was beyond amazing. My husband and I were blown away with the decorations for the event. After doing some initial browsing in stores with her, we let her know what we wanted for our Halloween wedding to ensure it wouldn't be 'cheesy' Halloween- since we were really looking... Read More for more of a fall wedding. Even though she initially said a runner wouldn't fall in the budget- one was in there anyway! I was so happy when I walked down the aisle and saw it! Her work is amazing, and her team who came to decorate was very professional. Thanks so much Jess!"

2016-01-05T22:05:28 Response from the vendor

Stephanie! You are so welcome :) The look on your face is all the thanks I needed. I am so happy I was able to make your wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

Jessyca is the BEST event planner to work with EVER!!! She is amazing at what she does and to top it off, she is absolutely kind and pleasant. She is very organized and works hard to make her events run as smoothly as possible. Her creativity and uniqueness helps to turn her... Read More events into GREATNESS! As a cake vendor, it is refreshing to find a planner that works well with us in collaboration and ideas to help bring her events to life with a sweet touch from us. We LOVE working with Jessyca and we are definitely excited for the MAGIC that will be created for future events!!!!

2016-01-05T22:07:40 Response from the vendor

Janine :) Thank you so much for your review! It has been great working with you since day one and we couldn't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

I have worked with Jess photographing a number of different events for her. She is such a pleasure to work with. She is prepared, pleasant and rolls with the punches if something unexpected happens. I look forward to each event, wondering what creative idea she will come up... Read More with next!

2016-01-05T22:08:00 Response from the vendor

Michele! Thank you for everything you do and your beautiful pictures all over our site. We love you!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

I was extremely impressed with Jess and her staff, their work is impeccable. She puts her heart and soul into what she does and it shows! She will go above and beyond to make sure she meets your needs, at a fair price. Without question I would work with her again and recommend... Read More her services to friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Jessyca really went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my wedding day special. I felt like a princess while I married the man of my dreams. The whole process and my special day are something I will cherish forever thanks to Events by Jess.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Marycela D

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding! Jessyca was fantastic from beginning to end. She was detail oriented and excellent at bringing my vision to life! She took care of everything the day of the wedding so that my husband and I could fully enjoy our day. I recommend... Read More Jessyca to anyone who is looking for an event planner! I will definitely use her for every party I have!

2016-01-05T22:07:04 Response from the vendor

Mary! It was amazing to be a part of your wedding. Your family and baby J were just so easy to work with. I am so thankful for you guys!

Jessyca Perez

Creating memories that will last a lifetime is the reason I am so passionate about this! With over 7 years of experience planning and coordinating events I love to make my clients dreams and visions come to life. After pursuing my double major in Economics and Marketing I decided to use my business skills to really pursue my dream. Now I can use my creativity and skills to help my clients have a memorable day that will last a lifetime.