For the Perfectly Planned Wedding!

Engagement Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

373 Broadway, New York, NY

My lifesaver!!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Sonya K

So far Nina is my best vendor!! She's awesome. You need to check out Events by Markz if you need a coordinator or a planner....her team is great!

It was all worth it!

Reviewed on 1/16/2011 Victoria R

I have to be honest; I was not a believer in the whole wedding planner/coordination business. Working in the fashion industry, I have a sense of what's trendy, looks good and definitely give others that wow factor. During the process, I was getting extremely overwhelmed with the... Read More planning, so I decided to get help. I interviewed a few planners - some were expensive and others reasonable. In those interviews, I met Nina. We instantly clicked when we met and she quickly grasped my ideas for the wedding. Nina is extremely personable, down to earth and you feel like you've known her all your life. She was always there when I needed her, found us some fantastic vendors, and her team is truly professional on the wedding day. I had a great experience with the planning and my day was spectacular. Nina is a jewel!

Reviewed on 1/12/2011 Kerri Ann P

Nina was amazing! She facilitated our entire wedding day. She was so easy to work with and maintained great relationships with all of our friends, family, and guests. She was more that a wedding coordinator, she was a part of our family for the day. Our entire wedding was... Read More perfect, and that's not an exaggeration. She was able to completely take over the day of our wedding, and ensure that our vision came to fruition. I cannot imagine a better wedding coordinator than Nina. Thank you Nina! Our day wouldn't have been as phenomenal as it was without you!

Nina is the best Day of Coordinator!

Reviewed on 1/11/2011 Nichole B

Nina has been great to work with. Words cannot express how thankful I am to have hired her for my Jan 16, 2010 wedding. She was great with my ideas, vendors and my constant calling. I knew I would be able to enjoy my wedding because I knew she would be there. If anyone is... Read More looking for a planner, you have to call Nina first.

Can't say enough..

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Renata G

I can't say enough amazing things about Nina. Besides being so sweet ... She did a fabulous job of helping me with anything I needed during my wedding planning process. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her and I can't thank her enough for everything she did.... Read More She was always there for me whenever I needed anything. She really went above and beyond!

TO Events by Markz & Co.