From the smallest detail to the grandest event...

Events by Nichole is an event coordinating company that focuses on corporate events, adult and children’s birthday parties, cocktail parties, holiday parties, weddings, and non-profit events. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering for 10 or a celebration for 500, Events by Nichole, will help create a wonderful experience for you and your guests, as well as make your dreams a reality.​

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

P.O. Box 24961, Christiansted, VI St. Croix USVI (678) 641-1766
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Jennifer H

Nichole was amazing, I'll never be able to thank her enough for the work she did for our wedding! Our day was even better than we could have ever imagined. After hurricane Maria hit the island a month before our wedding, she helped keep me at ease and calm. She helped us... Read More reschedule a wedding date and coordinated with all of our already booked vendors about the new date. I seriously don't know how I would have done it without her. I absolutely loved working with her! I would highly recommend her to anyone!