Leave the Details to Me!

Wedding Planning & Coordination in Central Michigan My goal is to help you experience your special day with zero stress! I will help you enjoy the planning process, rather than stress about the minor details. I will be available to assist you through the entire planning process from choosing vendors to decorating the venue, regardless how large the event is, I can help make your special day a success! If you have a small budget, I can simply take over your notebook and serve as a day of coordinator to make sure it all comes together by providing day of coordination so you and your guests can relax and enjoy your special day!

Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Mount Pleasant, MI (989) 621-1894

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Kelsey M

Hiring Tanya to coordinate our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. She was there for us every step of the way helping to make sure we were on track with planning and prepairing for our day. She did everything she could to make sure everything played out like we... Read More wanted. I was nervous about having a ceremony and reception in the same location but Tanya took charge and helped everything transition smoothly. I can not say enough good things about her and how much of a pleasure it was to be able to work with her!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Terri C

Tanya was so fun to work with! She was always available to hear a creative idea and gave great feedback. She made the morning of our event run smoothly so I could enjoy being a guest and not worry about the set up. She did a great job!

2017-09-12T08:39:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Terri! You guys were awesome to work with and you had such beautiful ideas that we brought to life! I wish them nothing but the best!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Leah L

Tanya was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I trusted her completely to make our day perfect and she did not disapoint!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jennifer L

Tanya was very pleasant, very patient, very organized and on top of her game- even through all of the curve balls thrown at her. She did an amazing job- well done Tanya!!! I throughly enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding... Read More planner/coordinator. Thank you for making this special day relaxing for me- you're the best!!!!!!!

2017-10-04T14:13:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was great working with you guys!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Caitlin L

I don't know what I would have done without tanya! She was amazing and helped out tremendously :)

2017-08-16T12:29:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks Cait! You guys were so fun to work with!

Recently married 20-something year old, living for adventure and fun! I love my Teacup Poodle Lily with all my heart. In my spare time you can find me with my husband and step daughter on our boat on the lake!