Events by Truly Yours

Virginia, DC, and Surrounding States

Full Service Wedding Planner

Truly Yours will listen to your wildest ideas, and make them come to life right before your eyes. Our wedding planners have degrees in event management and design and can use a combination of technology and hidden secrets to make anything possible. We keep the bride in mind making sure that everything is flawless. Our extensive knowledge and on-going relationships with many of the top venues/vendors in Virginia allows our clients to take their pick from some of the most desired and unique locations available.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Planning

5580 Foundation Street, Williamsburg, VA Virginia, DC, and Surrounding States (757) 784-7661

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Sam W

Christi was beyond amazing! She owns a bridal shop in Williamsburg and I happened to see her card on a table with many different vendors and I found out that she is a wedding planner as well. Christi and her team were phenomenal on the day of the wedding. Everyone told me to... Read More expect things to go wrong at my wedding. If anything did go wrong, I had no idea because her team seemed to be everywhere taking care of things.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Courtney R

OMG! Truly yours was an absolutely lifesaver. I found them at a bridal show and fell in love with Christy. She helped me plan my wedding from almost start to finish and ended up saving me quite a bit of money. I cannot thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jamie H

With distance being a barrier in our planning, Truly Yours kept everything organized. Christy FaceTimed with us on a regular basis and recommended the best vendors to us! Though distance was a burden, we always felt like we were right there the whole time. When the Wedding week... Read More approached, christy met with us 3 times prior to the wedding to collect decor pieces, rework the layout of the room, and calm nerves when needed. Once our wedding Day came, I had no doubt that everything would be beautiful and just the way I had planned! Truly Yours definitely went above and beyond what we were expecting!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Chris H

I tried to stay out of the wedding planning (let's be honest, it's not really my day but it's the brides day). When we were looking for wedding planners I knew immediately that I wanted to hire Truly Yours because they had a guy working for the company as Christy's assistant!... Read More This was huge the day of the wedding because he was able to relate to me. Christy was busy with the ladies and Bryan was able to stay with me and my groomsmen to make sure we had everything ready.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica P

Christy was absolutely the best, she attended appointments with vendors with me that my fiancé couldn't go to, she kept contact with those vendors, she was there any time of day I had a question. The day of the wedding she was there to set up, completely ran the rehearsal, and... Read More kept things running smoothly during the wedding. I didn't have to do a thing except enjoy my day. She even did majority of the cleanup. I would recommend her to anyone, she truly goes above and beyond the description of a wedding planner. Thank you Christy for making my day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Leah P

Christy with Truly Yours did a phenomenal job! I cannot thank them enough for saving my wedding. I did not even know about all the things that went wrong until my sister told me about them after my wedding.. The cake person forgot to show up was probably the biggest one, but... Read More truly yours handled everything so calmly and I never even knew about them so I wasn't stressed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kaitlin W

My husband and I chose the day of Coordination Package for our wedding. Even though I chose Day of Coordination, Christy continually checked up on me and confirmed all vendors towards the end of my planning. She went with me to the final meeting at the venue which was very... Read More helpful and kept my stress level down. On the wedding day, everything was flawless and I couldn’t have chosen a better team for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley G

Where do I begin? Christy and her team were exactly what I needed while planning my wedding. My husband and I work different schedules so I had to do a lot of the planning and decision making on my own. Christy went with me to every meeting and if she was unable to, she always... Read More gave me advice and followed up with me after the appointment. Christy went above and beyond what I was expecting!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carly W

Truly Yours was our life saver! They helped me keep organized and was always there when I had a question. In the wedding day everything was exactly the way we had discussed. Thank you Truly Yours for giving me a beautiful and memorable day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Susan B

Events by Truly Yours was an honest to God lifesaver! I originally hired them for day of, but ended up adding hours as they saved me so much money with my wedding. Christy and her team were so friendly and helpful and really made the wedding at stress-less as possible.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Leah R

I used Truly Yours for my destination wedding. I wish I had hired them as a planner instead of just day of coordination since it was a nightmare planning from a different state. Christy went above and beyond what I was expecting!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Katie C

Christy did an absolutely amazing job - she is a true livesaver! She answered all my questions promptly and professionally in the months leading up to my wedding, and she was always so sunny and optimistic. She thought of everything and took so much off of my plate - I really... Read More could not have done this without her. On the wedding day I had no stress at all - Christy handled everything smoothly and with a smile. She is worth WAY more than she charges, and even more tellingly she is willing to go above and beyond for her brides. Event though I only purchased her day-of coordination services, she never hesitated to answer my calls or emails even months before the wedding, and had not one but two in-person consultations with me. She is the real deal, and I can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Sara B

Christy and Brian from Events by Truly Yours did a wonderful job on our wedding day! Christy was great at answering my myriad of random questions in the days leading up to the event. She ensured everything was set up exactly as we had envisioned (despite the horrible laundry... Read More list of things I gave her to do), and it all looked great! We had already picked a lot of our vendors by the time we had decided we wanted a coordinator, but she had only good things to say about the vendors we had picked, which made us feel more at ease. She was a guiding hand as things progressed through the day (if anything actually went wrong, we never saw it), and her friendly and gentle demeanor helps to prevent any last minute freak outs :) Overall, we would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amber S

Christy and Bryan were amazing! We changed our dates and venue and they were flexible and helped us every step of the way. I even forgot the serving set and they stopped to get one on their way to the venue the day of! We have become great friends! We are referring all of our... Read More friends to them when they get married! Thank you so much for helping our day go wonderfully!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Audrey H

I cannot say enough good things about Truly Yours! Christy and her husband were just so great! I was a destination bride and only saw Christy in person like three times before the wedding. Everything else was via text, call or email. From the planning to the wedding website to... Read More the day of support, they were both so helpful! The vendors they suggested turned out absolutely perfect. Christy was always there for me in case I had a question or a thought or a concern or a meltdown. :) She gave awesome suggestions on little ways I could add the "wow" factor to my special day. She dealt with the vendors when I didn't have enough time. She listened to me whenever I called. She perfectly orchestrated the reception, and I'm serious, it was flawless. Her husband designed a lovely wedding website for us. The night of the wedding when it was time to leave and my car was not where it needed to be to do the drive off, her husband drove us in their personal car to our hotel (granted it was only like a fourth of a mile from the reception, but still, they didn't have to do that, but they did because they cared) Also relevant, Truly Yours was very reasonably priced. If you go with Truly Yours, you will not regret it. Thank you so much Christy and Bryan for everything.

Reviewed on 6/26/2015