Events for all Seasons, LLC

Houston and Greater Houston Area, Galveston and more

Your Vision is our Inspiration!

Events for all Seasons is a full-service floral & event co. We offer Event Planning, Flowers, Linen and much more...Feel Free to check out our photos and Call Today to get a complimentary quote. We specialize in all types of Flowers and we are Wedding & Event Designers!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Houston and Greater Houston Area, Galveston and more (281) 213-2738

Reviewed on 3/12/2017

Stephanie and her team were fantastic to work with! We were on a moderate budget and she helped us find the right vendors and negotiated on our behalf. Her floral team created stunning centerpieces and i cant wait to see my pictures of everything!! I highly recommend Events... Read More for all Seasons!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Brittany L

I can’t express how perfect our wedding day was thanks to Stephanie and Monica. They communicated so easily with us on every little detail. They handled our planning, floral, and decorations. Our day was beyond what we could’ve expected and we have EFAS To thank for that. Thank... Read More y’all again for making our day so perfect! I would highly recommend working with them!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Ruby D

Stephanie did an amazing job for our January wedding. She took care of all linens, decorations, and floral arrangements. She worked with our budget and provided above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend working with her!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Gina B

Stephanie is so helpful and really takes the stress out of wedding planning! She has an amazing network of DJs, caterers, etc she works with on a regular basis and will only suggest vendors she knows are of amazing quality. She is straight forward and goes above & beyond! She... Read More is also doing my flowers which I’m so excited for because she does great work! I can’t recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Shannon C

Stephanie does it all! After shopping around and finding that wedding coordinating is VERY expensive, I found Events for all Seasons. I met Stephanie at an open house at our wedding venue while she was helping/representing Bavarian Cakery. Once I found out she had packages... Read More with linens, centerpieces, and day-of coordination at a reasonable price, I was sold. She's very easy to communicate with and made the process feel like I was working with a friend. My only complaints are that she was late arriving on the big day because she forgot the boutonnieres and had to go back home to get them, so I felt like decorating was a bit rushed...and much of our cake was thrown out instead of being boxed up and sent home with family. Overall, our centerpieces were gorgeous; she stayed in contact me during the weeks prior to the wedding and I'd say the price we paid for her services was worth every penny! I would most definitely recommend EFAS!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Stephanie C

Stephanie and Monica have been great to work with so far - a little slow to start off but otherwise great response since we signed. Stephanie has a creative eye and also is budget conscious so I know she values us and we aren't just another paycheck. I am looking forward to... Read More our Mock up!