Events n Petals

serving Bay Area, S.Hou, Pearland

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

League City, TX serving Bay Area, S.Hou, Pearland (281) 337-0863

Events n Petals Review

Reviewed on 8/30/2014

Ginger was a great wedding designer! She did all of my flowers, invitations, table centerpieces, the sweetheart table, cake table, sign in table and every decoration in between! It was great to leave everything in Ginger's capable hands! She knew how to take the couple of... Read More things that I knew I really liked (specific flowers, color scheme, and overall feel that I wanted) and make it into something better than I could have imagined. I remember walking into my venue once it was all decorated before anyone was there and being so in awe that it was all for my wedding. If you pick Ginger, you will be very happy with the end results!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Sara M

On your big day, the last thing you want to do is worry about ANYTHING. Events n Petals had EVERYTHING taken care of. They are totally organized and stress free. But most importantly, the decorations are gorgeous, classy and tasteful. You will love Events n Petals!

Happy and Blessed

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

First of all, I want to say that Ginger Ramsey is an amazing person and a joy to work with! She is a fantastic lady and anyone who chooses to use her for their wedding flowers/decor will not be disappointed! Her staff is equally amazing and very diligent, paying close attention... Read More to her instruction and detail. Also, this review only gives flowers as a category for her services. She provides many different services (all equally impressive)! We used Events N Petals for the entire decoration of the church AND reception, as well as ALL of our fresh and some of our silk flower arrangements/bouquets. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we are so appreciative to Ginger and her staff for tirelessly working with us to make Laura's and Jacob's wedding truly the most beautiful I have ever been a part of!! Ginger, we wish you blessings in the future! Sincerely, Sheila and family

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

In planning my daughter's wedding, we used Events n Petals for the flowers, church décor, reception décor, linens, table decorations, chair covers, whatever we needed to make this event the beautiful "fairy tale wedding" elegant in all aspects - they helped us make this a dream... Read More wedding. We sat down and planned every detail and it all unfolded just like we requested. I highly recommend Events n Petals!

2014-07-15T15:35:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and we truly enjoyed the "wonderful Journey" of planning your daughter's floral/linens/ and décor to create the "fairy tale wedding"! We love our Brides/Brides moms and truly love developing the sweet relationship which propels us to have such a passion to... Read Less Read More

The best!!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Natalie B

Ginger and the whole Event N Pedals Team is amazing! So professional and friendly! They have it all!

Great Ginger!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Adwoa D

Ginger was fun to work with! She spoke with me like a mother and we felt like we'd known each other forever the first time we spoke! The flowers we used were all natural and just beautiful. I opted for roses but she has an array of flowers to choose from and believe me, she... Read More knows her stuff. She also did the decorations, linens and all. Everything was so lovely - simple yet elegant. And that's exactly how my husband and I wanted it. The overall price was a little steep but I have no regrets about using EventsnPetals.

Bring on the FLOWERS!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 STACEY K

All I can say is Ginger is the BEST!!! Her & her team made my wedding dream come true. They took my ideas & made a fantasy for me. Everyone was blown away with the decor & flowers. Everybody can't stop talking about how beautiful the wedding was! THANKS GINGER :)