Events On Jackson

Phoenix, AZ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

unique. historic. polished.

Events On Jackson is a one of a kind venue set in the heart of downtown Phoenix. This historic fruit and vegetable warehouse has been painstakingly renovated to preserve the historic charm captured in the original brick and updated with reclaimed wood, and luxurious finishes to create a space that is both intimate and large enough to accommodate both your wedding and your reception. No detail was left out. From a gorgeous ivy covered courtyard with portofino lighting to private get ready rooms for the bride and the groom. Each space can be easily transformed to reflect you and your day exactly as you envision it.

• Outdoor - Covered

Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

245 E. Jackson Street, Phoenix, AZ (480) 887-0680
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kirsten H

Events on Jackson was so incredible to work with! They have an awesome event space that even without any decor looks really "wedding ready". Their team worked with us from start to finish on making sure our wedding went off without a hitch. From having multiple planning meetings... Read More to having green rooms (for getting ready) and parking available, they truly are an all-encompassing venue. Their courtyard is so cool looking (really - look up photos) and it seemed like every single one of our guests commented on how the venue was so great - not our decor, but the venue itself! The planning team (we worked with Natalie and Joan) helped us to coordinate with our other vendors and worked with them directly to make sure everyone was on the same page, which helped us have no wedding stress, especially since we live out of state and couldn't be on site. I just can't say enough good things about this space. Finally, at our after-party I ran into another bride who had gotten married nearby, who told me that she WISHED she would've chosen Events on Jackson.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Blane F

Events on Jackson will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the absolute perfect wedding venue for me and my bride. Joan, Natalie and the rest of the crew took such good care of us throughout the entire process. We really couldn't have asked for a better or... Read More kinder staff to work with. From walking us through the planning to having our favorite snacks and drinks waiting in the dressing rooms for us before the wedding, the staff at EOJ was truly superb. We will always appreciate everything they did for us and I highly recommend EOJ for any couple looking at venues in Downtown Phoenix.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Malori M

We absolutely love working with Events on Jackson. Their staff is experienced, friendly, and incredibly organized which makes events in their space an absolute breeze. Not only are things seamless on the organizational side, the venue itself is stunning. We've had the pleasure... Read More of working in almost every available space in the building and we love watching the rooms transform for each unique event. You have a wonderful blank canvas and as a creative, it's so much fun to decorate. We can't recommend Events on Jackson enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Mindy D

As a photographer, I've worked with dozens of venues in the Phoenix area. And Events on Jackson is hands down, one of my absolute favorites. The staff is 2nd to none. They are super caring, organized, responsive, and dedicated... absolutely fabulous to work with. They will take... Read More care of you like no others. The venue itself offers so many gorgeous options to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be - whether large or intimate, modern or romantic. It is definitely one of the most unique spaces in Phoenix, and is the perfect backdrop for a really fabulous party. If you're looking for a space that will fulfill your every need on your wedding day... look no further. Events on Jackson is one of the best!!