Let's Unleashed the Biggest Moment of your Life!

Events Unleashed is a premium boutique event planning company specializing in corporate events, luxury weddings, proposals and social events. Each event is crafted uniquely with you in mind to unleash memories that will last a lifetime. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be with Events Unleashed you can rest assured that you can count on us every step of the way! We have been planning weddings long before it was even our job. We take pride and extreme joy in crafting the wedding that is perfectly you. Since this is one of the biggest moments of your life, making it flawless is our top priority. Our keen eye for design and passion for details is sure to deliver an unparalleled experience for you and your guests.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

1818 E. 12th, Austin, TX Austin Area (512) 270-8796
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kaeley B

Lahoma charges a fee for her services, but truly she is priceless. She put me at such ease through the entire wedding planning process, but particularly on my wedding day. Every detail was accounted for and perfect. If Lahoma offered a general life-planning package, I would be... Read More the first to sign up. I was so sad when everything was over for so many reasons, but not having Lahoma in my life was high on that list.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Johanna P

Lahoma was AMAZING, from the first moment of our consultation through every moment of the wedding. She really got our vision for a fun and family-centered celebration, and it was so much fun to work with her! We hired Lahoma for month-of coordination, but she truly guided us... Read More through many months of the planning process with her timelines, organizing tools, vendor recommendations, bi-weekly phone check-ins, and emotional support. We were planning the wedding from afar, and Lahoma had the local knowledge to help us find the best solutions and boots on the ground to take care of everything. She worked with us on everything from budgeting to managing family dynamics. During the wedding, her staff made sure everything went smoothly -- keeping me and the groom calm, managing guests and vendors, and even running out to pick up last minute items. We seriously could not have made our wedding happen without Lahoma!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Christy S

Lahoma is AMAZING! She provided phenomenal service throughout all stages of planning my wedding. I was looking for a planner who had industry expertise and who would provide me peace of mind. I received that from Lahoma and so much more! During the beginning phases when... Read More there were lots of unknowns, Lahoma helped me hone in my vision. She detailed out all the necessary tasks including those that I hadn't even thought about. She was readily available to answer questions and her creativity helped put the finishing touches on the wedding day. I especially appreciate her being flexible to the constantly changing and unpredictable days of planning a wedding with a new baby! There are lots of wedding planners to choose from but what sets Lahoma apart is the "how" behind her service. Lahoma's beautiful and vibrant spirit resonates throughout the execution of her planning. How she is able to ease the stressful times, how she is able to put a smile on your face and how she makes you feel taken care of is a unique and special quality that is by far one of the most important services that you will need for one of the biggest days of your life!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Brandon N

First off I have to say I was not a huge believer in the need of a Wedding Planner. I mean sure they have tons of knowledge about weddings and connections at their disposal, but did that really mean my wife an I couldn't do it ourselves?? Boy was I WRONG. We tried out Events... Read More Unleashed with high expectations and they fully delivered. I watched Lahoma take care of our wedding needs, make sure I(the groom) stayed involved, keep my bride-zilla happy, and build a personal relationship with us both at the same time. It was to the point where I felt as if we weren't paying her enough for all the things she was doing for us. On top of that, my wife and I are way more knowledgeable about the wedding process and are able to provide feedback and suggestions for other aspiring marriages. Whats crazy is that Events Unleashed is not solely limited to weddings. Im an app developer and they set up my entire launch party for me which was a huge success. When you hire these people you are getting a Wedding planner, a consultant, an advisor, and a friend. Thats invaluable. From the bottom of my heart I thank you guys for taking a stubborn guy like me and turning him into a lifelong friend/customer. I look forward to working with you for every project that I have.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie U

Lahoma was actually contracted by the coordinator I hired to run my wedding. I did not meet her before the day of the wedding and I did not pay her directly for her services so I'm not sure how much she charges. I also can't speak to her communication leading up to a wedding.... Read More But she did a fabulous job running my wedding! Our DJ had some issues and there was a period with no music and she came up and suggested we go ahead and cut the cake while we were waiting for him to fix the music. I really appreciate her quick thinking. She also checked in frequently to make sure we didn't need anything and everything I asked for was taken care of. I was very impressed with her service!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kaylan M

Lahoma and her staff are absolutely amazing! They truly helped my dream wedding come true--I could not be any happier. I can be hard to please because I know exactly what I want and how I want it but Lahoma never faltered and delivered it all! Definitely pleased with her... Read More services as I was finishing up graduate school and was very very busy during the time of wedding planning--I could not have done it without her. She always checked on me throughout the process, was always timely to respond, and is very sweet and kind. She truly treated me as a friend! I appreciate that she always looks out for the bride and groom's best interest and doesn't let anyone else or anything mess up our day. It truly was the best day of my life--she ensured that it was perfect!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jessica I

We had 6 weeks to plan our wedding before moving to our new duty station out of state. We were on a budget, but we still wanted our special day to be memorable and unique. Lahoma was gracious to assist in our planning and was always available every step of the way to answer all... Read More of our questions. We were so blessed to have all of her MANY vendor connections available for use. Because of our budget Lahoma tailored her preferred vendors to fit our needs. We paid $250 for an AMAZING wedding photographer, $350 for a great videographer, and just under $200 for our beautiful wedding flowers. Talk about fast planning on a budget! Besides all of he planning, Lahoma was fantastic on our special day. I love to be in control, and I can honestly say that Lahoma put me at ease knowing that control was in the right hands, her's, for such an important day. She was flexible with our ceremony time schedule, my family usually run's late, but firm enough to ensure an overall smooth process. I would definitely recommend her for weddings and any event!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017

Lahoma was great planning the event but disappointed on the day of the wedding , nothing planned work, she had no control over the vendors and just melted down. Never saw her during the wedding when I asked for her and never heard from her after the wedding for any closing.... Read More Really disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kimberly H

Lahoma was so easy to work with even with all of our last minute requests as well as with my dad's many detailed and sometimes strange requests. When there were printing issues with the invitations/signs etc the day before the wedding, Lahoma handled it and we didn't even know... Read More about it until after the wedding! She is easily accessible and answers emails and texts/phone calls very quickly. She is encouraging, helpful and creative with her ideas. Lahoma was always there to calm our nerves and tell us everything was going to be great! We could not have chosen a better wedding planner. We are so glad to have met Lahoma and will highly recommend her to anyone who needs a planner!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Rosemary F

Lahoma, Chancy and Nikkita made our wedding a smashing success. Events Unleashed is a highly professional and experienced team - I would absolutely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or other major event. Our meetings leading up to the event were productive and helpful.... Read More On the big day, Lahoma's team went above and beyond to make our day truly special. They are really stellar! Could not recommend more highly. If you are not sure whether or not you need a coordinator for your wedding, in retrospect they were the most essential vendor for us of all. There are so many little details that go into a wedding and I am so glad that we hired a pro. Events Unleashed took care of it all and made the night flawless. Definitely money well spent.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Janet M

Lahoma and her team far exceeded my expectation. The level of professionalism, attention detail and organization is one of a kind. Not only did my wedding day go perfect, but Lahoma and her staff handled every step with a smile on their faces. Considering I am a very detailed... Read More person and like to be involved in the process of things, this team was absolutely amazing! I can promise you; if you have any type of event in the near future THIS IS the TEAM I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Janet M

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Lahoma and her team are so warm, caring, and personable which is extremely important when putting on such a special event. She listens and executes so well. It's all about what you want. She makes you feel like you're the next best thing to chocolate! Thank you friend for making... Read More #MooreLove amazing!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Natasha M

Lahoma and the entire Events Unleashed team is AWESOME! I didn't even think I "needed" a wedding planner or coordinator. Then I was at a friend's wedding and noticed how flawless and smooth everything was running. That's when I met Lahoma! A true miracle worker behind the... Read More scenes! I started talking with her about helping me plan my big day and she was so open, honest and communicative about each step of the process. She helped me find a planning package that would work for me and was interested in saving me money at every twist and turn. She was constantly available via phone or email and answered every silly question I could think of. She is obviously passionate about what she does and truly cares about each and every one of her clients. She is extremely organized, thoughtful, and professional. One week out and she literally took everything out of my hands! She helped me delegate, helped me make smart decisions and more importantly helped me to be able to actually enjoy my day. I was on a very tight budget and was nervous about spending money on another expense. I am so incredibly grateful that I decided to have Lahoma and her team be a part of our wedding day. Most people say that their wedding is a blur because they were pulled this way and that and they don't even remember it. I can honestly say that because of the Events Unleashed team, my husband and I were able to enjoy every minute of the actual wedding day as well as before and after, which can often be so stressful with everything going on. Not only did they follow my vision for the execution of the day, but they were even there to make sure we were drinking enough water, eating, and had everything we needed. I wish I could write more but all I can say is that Lahoma and Events Unleashed is the reason why our wedding was the absolute best day of our lives! Her smile, energy and passion makes her the most amazing person and wedding planner in the business! We love Lahoma!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Hailee M

I cannot say enough about Lahoma and her ladies. They were over-the-top amazing! They're so kind, compassionate, and creative! I was in kind of a terrible position and we had to fire my day of coordinator less than a week before the wedding. Thank goodness, we found Lahoma last... Read More minute, met her the night before the wedding and she took care of everything as if she had known me for years. She's worth a billion dollars! We love you, Lahoma!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Korie D

Lahoma of Events Unleashed did an absolutely amazing job! Everything on the day of my wedding ran seamlessly. If anything did go wrong, I sure didn't find out about it. The day was perfect, the atmosphere was superb, and everything started on time as planned. I gave her my... Read More vision for what I wanted the day to look like, and she exceeded my expectations! She always responded to my emails promptly, and even offered advice and options when the budget got tight. I cannot thank her or her staff enough for making our day one to always remember!

Lahoma Dade-Roberts

I am a creative visionary that allows each of my clients an opportunity to engage with a detail oriented, passionate professional who flawlessly executes events. I have been planning weddings long before it was my job, after realizing that I am not only passionate about the glamour and fun, I have a keen knack and love for managing logistics, creating processes, and breaking down intricate details that coincide with planning a memorable event. I receive heart-felt responses of gratitude because of the partnership that we have developed along the way and my willingness to go the extra mile!