Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

145 Heights Blvd , Houston, TX (713) 294-0422

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Darrell is absolutely amazing!! He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was extra special. He paid attention to every detail. If it were not fit him, I would not have had my dream wedding. Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dawn L

Working with Darrell was like a vacation, he took care of everything and I was able to relax during the process. He would always answer my calls and put up with my craziness. He made me wedding FABULOUS! Every detail was gorgeous and the wedding was flawless! I am recommending... Read More him to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Working with Darrell was the most enjoyable part of planning my wedding. He is incredibly friendly and easy going, I felt like we were besties as soon as I met him. He was able to make my vision and ideas come to life and I was very happy with my wedding. He has a vast network... Read More in Houston which was very valuable during planning. He put together my dream wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier with it all!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Koleshcia N

Now that the dust has settled, I would be remiss if I did not write a review for Events with Darrell. Words cannot describe how grateful my husband and I are for meeting Darrell and hiring him for our wedding (05/08/16)! Darrell and his staff ensured the planning process was... Read More smooth and were even able to deal with my bridezilla ways lol. He even worked to find us great vendor deals so in essence he paid for himself. We are so thankful for his services and for helping us to pull off the most epic wedding of 2016.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Darrell I know we have already thanked you, but we would like to extend our hand again to you and your staff, for making our wedding a very memorable experience for our family and us. We keep questioning ourselves if we didn't hire you how would our wedding would have turned... Read More out without you. Thank you for your kindness and executing every detail we desired. We will refer you to everyone we know.! FYI you will be planning our baby shower hen that time comes.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

This was the best decision I have ever made, I started planning my wedding day, and became overwhelmed. I was referred to Darrell he was so knowledgeable about planning my wedding he and his team was amazing from start to finish. xoxoxo

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 darrell c

OUR WEDDING WAS LAST MONTH AND WE ARE STILL SO FULL OF EXCITEMENT.DARRELL WAS AMAZING HE WAS EVERYTHING WE COULD HAVE IMAGINED TO HAVE WITH A WEDDING PLANNER. WE PRESENTED OUR IDEAS TO HIM AND HE CREATED THE MOST MEMORABLE DAY THAT WE COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. WHEN I SAY ALL OF... Read More OUR GUEST STAYED UNTIL THE VERY END.! HE WAS SO WELL ORGANIZED AND MADE SURE WE HAD NO WORRIES. EVENTS WITH DARRELL AND HIS TEAM WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK, WE WISH WE COULD DO THIS EVERY YEAR HAHA!! THANKS AGAIN. CANDICE AND TERRANCE

Reviewed on 5/29/2015

Working Darrell was a great experience. He had great ideas for a person like myself who isn't so creative. He alleviated any stress I had leading up to the wedding date by simply doing what was needed and being excellent at what he does. Even when problems arose, he handled... Read More them with grace and class. I would recommend his services to any and all engaged couples. My wedding felt like a fairy tale.