After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

IL - Chicago Suburbs. (888) 671-2922

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Brittney M

Hanan is everything! My wedding was the best day of my life. The live music she picked made the event. The kids got to go up on stage with tambourines! We will all remember this day for the rest of our lives. The caterer she picked made the best Chicago style hotdog I've ever... Read More had. Put your trust in her and you wont regret it!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Planning a wedding on a budget is difficult, but with the help of Hanan and her planning expertise, she made our day turn out wonderful and flow so smoothly. She guided us in choosing the venue, referred us to a florist, gave us advice on invitations and my wedding dress. I... Read More could not thank her enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect and the best day of our lives! To this day, we keep receiving compliments on how well organized our wedding was and how gorgeous everything was.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Hanan is truly amazing! I've Interviewed quite a few planners and she was the perfect fit bc she's so passionate about what she does. Hanan and her staff exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality. Everyone to this day tells us how... Read More organized and how amazing our wedding was. I've referred Hanan to a couple people and they love her! I felt like a guest at my own wedding with zero stress bc I knew she was on top of everything! Events with style is the way to go with any event you're planning!! Just LOVE her!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Diane B

Events with Style made a woman's dream wedding come true! My daughter planned the rustic unique wedding of her dreams for 3 years! She chose the perfect venue in Johnson Creek, WI and stretched her budget to include an event planner which everyone suggested so that she could... Read More enjoy the day stress free. Two weeks before the wedding the event planner lacked communication and the ability to fulfill what needed to be done. My daughter took it upon herself to try and confirm and complete all of the last minute details which all of us know when planning something can really be stressful. We contacted Events with Style by recommendation and spoke with the owner Hanan, We met with her within 24 hours, she agreed to help us and took care of everything that needed to be done. She updated us along the way and assured us that the wedding would be everything that my daughter wished for. In 2 weeks without seeing the venue the wedding was breathtaking. Every little detail my daughter planned was in place. The day went smoothly with Hanan's direction. The bride, groom and families enjoyed every minute of it without any responsibilities. All of the guests, vendors and venue staff commented on what a beautiful wedding and how easy it was to work with Hanan. Enjoy your event with Events with Style!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Diane B

Wedding Life Saver!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Caitlin B

Hanan is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My now husband and I were paying for our wedding ourselves and were on a tight budget. A wedding planner was something that we originally did not plan on having. After getting most of our vendors booked and deciding that my mom and I were going to do... Read More all the decorations and centerpieces ourselves I started realizing how much work planning a wedding is. My husband then got a new job that would take him out of town Monday through Friday. Becoming a little overwhelmed with everything and realizing that we would not be able to set up all the decorations ourselves the morning of the wedding since we would be getting ourselves ready I started looking into wedding planners for day of coordination. We ended up deciding to stretch our budget and hire a day of wedding coordinator to take some of the stress off of me. Long story short we ended up booking a woman that was near our venue as we were two hours away and felt it would be a good idea to go with someone that had already done weddings at our venue. What was supposed to alleviate stress did the exact opposite. The woman that we booked hardly ever returned emails or calls and was completely unreachable despite her good reviews online. It got so bad to the point that we ended up cancelling her service a week before the wedding. Now talk about panic mode. I heard of Hanan through a family member and on a long shot contacted her. She immediately set up a meeting with me. From the get go she immediately started calming my nerves. I was lucky and she did not have a wedding the weekend of my wedding. She stepped in and said that she would be more than happy to take over and help. Remind you our wedding was in one week. To say that Hanan is a miracle worker is an understatement. She told me that she was available at all times and to relax and enjoy the days leading up to my wedding. I was able to do this only because of her. She immediately stepped in and took over everything. She was always available to answer any questions and take care of anything that needed to be done. She reached out to all of my vendors and went above and beyond to tie up all of the details and make sure that everything was covered under such short notice. I don't know how I would have gotten through it without her. She checked in on me and was so sweet to make sure that I was relaxing and not stressing out. She is professional, friendly, compassionate about what she does and a truly amazing woman. She listens to your vision and makes it happen even better than you could imagine. For stepping in a week before the wedding, never seeing the venue and having to catch up on a lot, she did an unbelievable job. She even came for the rehearsal. She really goes above and beyond in everything that she does. She's as passionate about you having the wedding of your dreams as you are yourself. She showed up early Saturday to set up all of the decorations and she could not have done a more beautiful job. Everything looked amazing! She is definitely in the right profession. She is so passionate and enthusiastic about her work. I wish I would have booked her right from the beginning. Because of her I was able to thoroughly enjoy the days leading up to my wedding instead of stressing and was able to relax the day of and know that everything was taken care of. I can't tell you how priceless that is. I highly recommend booking Hanan for your wedding. She will help you make your wedding dreams a reality

Absolutely Top Notch All-Around!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Hanan and her team absolutely made our wedding possible. Whenever a question came up or we needed guidance on a vendor or service issue, we could turn to Hanan's experience and expertise. On the day of, Hanan and her whole team were there to make sure there were no hiccups, no... Read More missed steps, and we were able to enjoy our day without worrying about being hosts to our friends and family. We were able to be part of the celebration! Events with Style gets my unreserved recommendation. You'll never regret hiring a wedding planner, and you'll never regret going with Events with Style.