Santa Clara, Santa Cruz

Lighting and Decor for Your Perfect Event!

Whether providing lighting to a remote meadow, forest or banquet room for your perfect day, Eventscapes will transform your site with illumination. Our services include: up and down lighting, chandeliers, lantern, wall washers, monogrammed images, pin spotting floral and enhancing architectural elem

Plants, Theme Props, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Draping

489 San Andreas Road, Watsonville, CA
Santa Clara, Santa Cruz

They are the best!

Reviewed on 1/02/2011 Anca C

Eventscapes worked with us to provide the decor for the religious ceremony and the reception area. They did go above and beyond to create something extraordinarily beautiful. The stairs going towards the reception room had white draping and lights :) Eventscapes transformed a... Read More boring conference room into a ball room, white lights, trees, chandelier, and wall draped in something that looked like silk and amber lights. They don't give you any discounts, but the quality of their work is absolutely extraordinary.

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Kelley C

Eventscapes was so easy to work with and understood what we really wanted for our wedding. They provided a beautiful ceiling treatment and a stunning candy bar that blew our guests away!

AMAZING work!! LOVE them!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 rach g

AMAZING service and gorgeous job! Eventscapes made my wedding everything I wished it could be. They were so helpful, accommodating and just wonderful to work with -- not to mention everything was beautiful and EXACTLY what I had pictured! The flowers were so fresh and gorgeous... Read More and the lighting REALLY set the decision on a vendor i made! I definitely would recommended them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Amazing! Eventscapes provided the special indoor lighting and décor for our Rehearsal Dinner and the breathtaking outdoor lighting for the Wedding Reception. Our guests are still talking about the incredible outdoor reception area enhanced so much by the lighting. More... Read More importantly to the Mother-of-the-Bride planning this destination wedding from across the country was the professionalism and responsiveness of everyone at Eventscapes. I would especially like to praise Linda Robinson for her ability to give me 100% confidence that everything this vendor was going to do would be 100% perfect and it was. I found Eventscapes doing an internet search and I am so glad I did. I assure you that you can use them with confidence.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Gabrielle G

We got married in May 2015 and eventscapes was so professional and easy to work with. Everything was even better than expected and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were ahead of scheduale and even helped keep my other vendors organized! they do top quality work and... Read More are very friendly yo work with!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sarah B

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything better! My flowers were gorgeous!! The room glittered like diamonds- just the way I wanted it to. Everybody loves everything. The Eventscape team wants you to be a happy and if you work with them you defiantly will be! We... Read More are recommending them to friends who are getting married in the Sanga Cruz area, as well!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Jennifer S

Linda was absolutely spectacular! She was SO helpful and answering my zillions of questions and e-mails. I was planning a wedding from out of state and she took all the hassle out of it. Even communicated with my wedding planner at the venue to get everything set up and was... Read More helpful in making suggestions when I needed help and thought of things I needed that I hadn't thought of. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015

Eventscapes did an amazing job on our wedding at the Chaminade Resort in Santa Cruz, Ca. The lighting was perfect, everything was given attention to detail and the flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend them for all of your wedding needs! They are... Read More also very easy to work with and take the time to make everything just the way you like it.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Grace L

I couldn't be happier with Eventscapes! Our wedding venue was a high school gym.... that's right, a gym. I had met with two other vendors, but I didn't feel the first one could handle the job and the second one didn't seem very enthusiastic. After my first call with Linda at... Read More Eventscapes I immediately knew this was the right vendor. She was extremely prompt in responding to my inquiry and I felt like she connected with what I was asking for and assured me that they could make it happen. Eventscapes did uplighting and hung bistro lights around the gym, placed these romantic-looking street lamps around the gym floor with shrubbery, brought in live trees, and set up a large green hedge wall with decorative mirrors as our stage background. The gym was TRANSFORMED! It looked absolutely spectacular and we got so many compliments from guests saying that they couldn't tell they were in a gym and our decorations were done so cleverly. Throughout the whole process, Linda a delight to work with and very patient with me as I made a lot of changes. I didn't get to talk to any of the staff that set up the decorations on the day of, but my Wedding Coordinator said they were extremely nice and easy to work with. All brides know that wedding planning is extremely stressful, but everything went so smoothly with Eventscapes, and their decorations were a huge reason why our wedding was so great. I couldn't be happier. Eventscapes was worth every cent!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Mia H

We worked with Linda at Eventscapes for the decor and lighting for our wedding. When we met with her for our first and our final appointment, Linda was very attentive. After listening to our vision, she also gave us some great suggestions - there was a great balance. Linda was... Read More responsive to emails and flexible with the changes we wanted to make for the decor throughout the planning process. Eventscapes does work with you and your budget, and though their services aren't cheap, their price was worth it and a great value. They turned our reception space (a VERY blank slate) into a gorgeous setting. All our guests commented on the decor and lighting; Eventscapes really created a great anviance. Everything they did blew us away and went well beyond our expectations. I highly recommend them to transform any space.

Beautiful and Timeless

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Tish L

The vendor was a little pricey and had a minimum fee that was high BUT in the end we were really happy we went with them. They knew our venue really well and set-up/broke down everything quickly. Their selection was great and it awesome they did more than lighting. We used them... Read More for bed style benches for inside the barn with little side table. A recommendation by them and well worth it. The transformed the barn with chandeliers and satin fabric draping the pillars. So beautiful. Glad we went with Eventscapes!

Beautiful dream come true!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Gina M

Linda is amazing!! My husband and I planned our wedding from afar (well, Sacramento to Santa Cruz), and Linda helped make our dreams come true!! We planned a Sunday wedding in 3.5 months and everything we wanted in decor and design was beyond breathtaking thanks to Linda and... Read More her team. Steve and I had a particular look and feel in mind. We wanted romance at the ceremony (Lighthouse Point, a bluff overlooking the ocean) and a lounge-y fun party for the reception (The Dream Inn). Linda was extremely familiar with both locations and came up with fabulous ideas to help us create what we wanted within our budget. From the chandelier arch to the day bed-style lounge benches, to the uplighting we weren't sure we needed but FOR SURE loved when we saw it, to the hip cocktail rounds, we loved every bit of it. I had many MANY questions and changes throughout the planning and Linda was patient, kind, and extremely punctual with her responses. If I were to change one thing, it would have been my awareness of the placing of the arch and chairs for the ceremony at the Lighthouse Point park (something I didn't even think to ask). The day before our wedding, there was another wedding at the same spot, and their set-up was very close to the railing along the ocean and public sidewalk (facing the Boardwalk) which I believe prevented the public from walking behind the arch during their wedding (not sure if that was an Eventscapes wedding). The next day at our wedding, our set-up was farther back and facing about 45 degrees to the right of the Boardwalk) and we had dozens of people in the background of our ceremony and photos. OF COURSE, this isn't Eventscapes' problem, it is a public park. Just a thought for brides planning to use the same venue. :)

A must vender for any occasion!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

I just want to thank Eventscapes for the beautiful job they did at my daughter's wedding. The sun room looked amazing, the Bride and the girl's flowers were breathtaking and the centerpieces completed the tables with true beauty. Their touch set the mood of the event and the... Read More evening was absolutely wonderful not to mention the fact that they did everything and we never had a worry throughout the entire process. Eventscapes professionalism and dedication to their work was up and beyond and I would recommend them for any occasion. Thank you Eventscapes for all you did to turn the Grove into an amazing venue!

They made our dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

We hired Eventscapes for our June 28, 2014 wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. Our reception venue changed suddenly and Evenscapes was very flexible working with us to completely redesign our theme to fit the new space. Linda was always prompt to respond to emails... Read More (of which I sent MANY...) and questions, and provided helpful advice whenever I had trouble making a decision. Most importantly, our reception looked AMAZING. The lighting, lounge spaces, bars, drapery, and tables were exactly as I had hoped. The icing on the cake came when Linda's crew was under budget on take down/cleanup, and we actually received a refund! Thanks for making our dream come true, Evenscapes!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

IMPRESIVE! As we planned our special day and meeting with several companies, we selected Eventscapes, Inc. without any hesitation. Our first meeting was with Linda Robinson, she was very attentive taking notes and just listening to what we were looking for, before she made... Read More any types of suggestions or recommendation which is very rare, typically some vendors have their preset arrangements and packages. Once Linda heard about our ideas and needs, she provided the different options that were available for us to choose from and was very knowledgeable of the type of flowers and botanical names; we were impressed as they have in house floral manager. But the best was to come, as the special day arrived we were once again blown away as Eventscapes, Inc.had a staff of 4 to assemble the center pieces and floral arrangements on site, you can imagine the freshness and the wonderful scents of all of the pieces and decorations. The lighting and wall treatments where awesome as well, the banquet room entry, walls and ceilings were beautiful. The investment that we made and what we got in return was definitely was we wanted and expected, some our guest and family members have commented to us that they be using Eventscapes, Inc. for some of their upcoming events. We highly recommend Eventscapes, Inc. as they were professional, dependable, detail oriented, and most importantly responsive to any all of your needs. Linda & Jeff Robinson and their entire staff made sure that we had one less “thing to worry about”! Leticia & Robert Ornelas

Cowell Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Eventscapes is a fantastic resource! We could not have had such a beautiful beach wedding without them. Other potential vendors were at a loss on how to get our mobility-challenged guests to their chairs on the sand; Linda instantly described the two-layer plywood walkway... Read More they always use in this situation. She also suggested the brilliant solution of color-coordinated parasols to shield sensitive guests from the afternoon sun. And everyone loved her paper lanterns along the aisle. Jeff's team combed the beach in the morning, smoothed the sand, artfully buried potted beach grasses, constructed a solid walkway topped with carpet, arranged the chairs, and assembled the riser. Then they posted a watchful guard at our public beach location. At the reception they coordinated a stage for the band, with pipe and drape behind. And all around the hall they placed amber uplights that coordinated perfectly with the hotel lighting. (Another wonderful suggestion from Linda.) After the wedding, they had the beach decor broken down before we were even finished with dinner. (We could see them from the banquet hall, working quickly.) Every Eventscapes staffer at the event was unfailingly cheerful and pleasant. In preparation for the event, Linda worked with a practiced efficiency, and when she wasn't able to quickly respond, Jeff stepped in to assist. I actually find myself thinking of other events to throw, just so I can use them again. We had a perfect day, thanks in part to Eventscapes.

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Floriane P

Eventscapes was in charge of the flowers, lighting, and decor for my June 21, 2014 wedding at Roaring Camp. They went above all my expectations: providing insight I had not previously thought about, working incessantly to make my wedding the most beautiful day. Everything down... Read More to the last detail was spectacular. Everyone commented on how lovely everything was. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Great company!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I used event-escape for the lights and decorations of the tables in a barn for my daughter wedding last June in Santa Cruz. They did also all the flowers for the bride groom and bridesmaid also the copa and the flowers for the ceremony. It was just beautiful and they understood... Read More what the bride wanted. The barn with the lantern on the ceiling and the trees all around the room with lights were magic fantastic. It was easy to work with them with no stress and they accommodate my budget. It was a very positive experience and I truly recommend them and I will reuse their talent if I need to

Eventscapes is a Talented, Well-Run Business!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Ana A

Linda Robinson and her team at Eventscapes provided such beautiful decor for our wedding in August! The ballroom looked phenomenal with uplighting and everyone raved about the gorgeous chiffon drapery on the trellis above the veranda. (It gave our ceremony space a true "wedding"... Read More feel.) Moreover, Linda's staff was very thorough, friendly, and attentive to detail. We also appreciated Eventscapes' clear communication in the months leading up to our wedding. Overall, we think Eventscapes is an excellent business and we highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Jillian c

eventscapes decorated my wedding at the chaminade resort and they did a FABULOUS job! they also did my flowers and everything was perfect! Linda is amazing to work with and very professional. i would work with them again in the future

Great Company!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Eventscapes did an excellent job creating the perfect lighting for our rustic outdoor wedding last September. They were polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. Great Business.

Lighting an Apple Orchard

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

My husband and I as well as my family took on quite the project when we decided to get married right smack dab in one of the rows of the apple orchard where I grew up on our family farm. Luckily, Jeff Robinson and the crew at Eventscapes made the dream a reality. It started... Read More with the conceptual, detailed, design on paper and went from a sketch to the orchard just perfectly. From safety lighting for guests after they were dropped off by shuttle to the gorgeous amber up lighting on the trees at night, oh and the wonderful bare bulb lights strung over our tables and dance floor! Everything was planned out and executed to a tee. Eventscapes is as professional as they come!

2014-06-25T15:16:01 Response from the vendor

The Orchard lighting came out more impressive than originally expected. We were able to run all the cabling out of pedestrian traffic along with a concealed generator. The family was extremely pleased with our efforts with this outdoor venue.

Valentine's Day Wedding

Reviewed on 4/05/2014

We hired Eventscapes very close to the event date. They did a great job and made the space we were working with come to life! The bride and groom loved everything they did, as did our families.

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/26/2013

Eventscapes did an amazing job of turning a rustic venue into a beautiful, classy venue. They were helpful, professional and easy to work with. They helped keep us focused on our vision for the wedding, and also keep us within our budget. We couldn't have asked for a better... Read More experience! I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Amazing Results!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013

We had our daughters wedding at our home. I wanted it to be special so we hired Eventscapes to decorate. Linda and her husband came to our house, took pictures, and listened to our ideas. Within a few days we had an estimate and a plan. Linda was great responding to all my... Read More emails and questions. About a month before the wedding we had a meeting to iron out the remaining details. The day of the wedding they were here to set up early. They transformed our deck and eating area into more than we had imagined. The flowers were fabulous, the paper lanterns were spectacular and the tables were gorgeous. Our guests were very impressed. The next morning we went out for brunch and when we came home everything was gone and cleaned up. We feel very fortunate to have found Eventscapes! Edit Remove