Lighting and Decor for Your Perfect Event!

Whether providing lighting to a remote meadow, forest or banquet room for your perfect day, Eventscapes will transform your site with illumination. Our services include: up and down lighting, chandeliers, lantern, wall washers, monogrammed images, pin spotting floral and enhancing architectural elem

Plants, Theme Props, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Draping

489 San Andreas Road, Watsonville, CA
Santa Clara, Santa Cruz

They are the best!

Reviewed on 1/02/2011 Anca C

Eventscapes worked with us to provide the decor for the religious ceremony and the reception area. They did go above and beyond to create something extraordinarily beautiful. The stairs going towards the reception room had white draping and lights :) Eventscapes transformed a... Read More boring conference room into a ball room, white lights, trees, chandelier, and wall draped in something that looked like silk and amber lights. They don't give you any discounts, but the quality of their work is absolutely extraordinary.

Perfect

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Kelley C

Eventscapes was so easy to work with and understood what we really wanted for our wedding. They provided a beautiful ceiling treatment and a stunning candy bar that blew our guests away!

AMAZING work!! LOVE them!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 rach g

AMAZING service and gorgeous job! Eventscapes made my wedding everything I wished it could be. They were so helpful, accommodating and just wonderful to work with -- not to mention everything was beautiful and EXACTLY what I had pictured! The flowers were so fresh and gorgeous... Read More and the lighting REALLY set the mood....best decision on a vendor i made! I definitely would recommended them to anyone!

They made our dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

We hired Eventscapes for our June 28, 2014 wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. Our reception venue changed suddenly and Evenscapes was very flexible working with us to completely redesign our theme to fit the new space. Linda was always prompt to respond to emails... Read More (of which I sent MANY...) and questions, and provided helpful advice whenever I had trouble making a decision. Most importantly, our reception looked AMAZING. The lighting, lounge spaces, bars, drapery, and tables were exactly as I had hoped. The icing on the cake came when Linda's crew was under budget on take down/cleanup, and we actually received a refund! Thanks for making our dream come true, Evenscapes!

IMPRESIVE

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

IMPRESIVE! As we planned our special day and meeting with several companies, we selected Eventscapes, Inc. without any hesitation. Our first meeting was with Linda Robinson, she was very attentive taking notes and just listening to what we were looking for, before she made... Read More any types of suggestions or recommendation which is very rare, typically some vendors have their preset arrangements and packages. Once Linda heard about our ideas and needs, she provided the different options that were available for us to choose from and was very knowledgeable of the type of flowers and botanical names; we were impressed as they have in house floral manager. But the best was to come, as the special day arrived we were once again blown away as Eventscapes, Inc.had a staff of 4 to assemble the center pieces and floral arrangements on site, you can imagine the freshness and the wonderful scents of all of the pieces and decorations. The lighting and wall treatments where awesome as well, the banquet room entry, walls and ceilings were beautiful. The investment that we made and what we got in return was definitely was we wanted and expected, some our guest and family members have commented to us that they be using Eventscapes, Inc. for some of their upcoming events. We highly recommend Eventscapes, Inc. as they were professional, dependable, detail oriented, and most importantly responsive to any all of your needs. Linda & Jeff Robinson and their entire staff made sure that we had one less “thing to worry about”! Leticia & Robert Ornelas

Cowell Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Eventscapes is a fantastic resource! We could not have had such a beautiful beach wedding without them. Other potential vendors were at a loss on how to get our mobility-challenged guests to their chairs on the sand; Linda instantly described the two-layer plywood walkway... Read More they always use in this situation. She also suggested the brilliant solution of color-coordinated parasols to shield sensitive guests from the afternoon sun. And everyone loved her paper lanterns along the aisle. Jeff's team combed the beach in the morning, smoothed the sand, artfully buried potted beach grasses, constructed a solid walkway topped with carpet, arranged the chairs, and assembled the riser. Then they posted a watchful guard at our public beach location. At the reception they coordinated a stage for the band, with pipe and drape behind. And all around the hall they placed amber uplights that coordinated perfectly with the hotel lighting. (Another wonderful suggestion from Linda.) After the wedding, they had the beach decor broken down before we were even finished with dinner. (We could see them from the banquet hall, working quickly.) Every Eventscapes staffer at the event was unfailingly cheerful and pleasant. In preparation for the event, Linda worked with a practiced efficiency, and when she wasn't able to quickly respond, Jeff stepped in to assist. I actually find myself thinking of other events to throw, just so I can use them again. We had a perfect day, thanks in part to Eventscapes.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Floriane P

Eventscapes was in charge of the flowers, lighting, and decor for my June 21, 2014 wedding at Roaring Camp. They went above all my expectations: providing insight I had not previously thought about, working incessantly to make my wedding the most beautiful day. Everything down... Read More to the last detail was spectacular. Everyone commented on how lovely everything was. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Great company!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I used event-escape for the lights and decorations of the tables in a barn for my daughter wedding last June in Santa Cruz. They did also all the flowers for the bride groom and bridesmaid also the copa and the flowers for the ceremony. It was just beautiful and they understood... Read More what the bride wanted. The barn with the lantern on the ceiling and the trees all around the room with lights were magic fantastic. It was easy to work with them with no stress and they accommodate my budget. It was a very positive experience and I truly recommend them and I will reuse their talent if I need to

Eventscapes is a Talented, Well-Run Business!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Ana A

Linda Robinson and her team at Eventscapes provided such beautiful decor for our wedding in August! The ballroom looked phenomenal with uplighting and everyone raved about the gorgeous chiffon drapery on the trellis above the veranda. (It gave our ceremony space a true "wedding"... Read More feel.) Moreover, Linda's staff was very thorough, friendly, and attentive to detail. We also appreciated Eventscapes' clear communication in the months leading up to our wedding. Overall, we think Eventscapes is an excellent business and we highly recommend their services!

perfection

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Jillian c

eventscapes decorated my wedding at the chaminade resort and they did a FABULOUS job! they also did my flowers and everything was perfect! Linda is amazing to work with and very professional. i would work with them again in the future

Great Company!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Eventscapes did an excellent job creating the perfect lighting for our rustic outdoor wedding last September. They were polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. Great Business.

Lighting an Apple Orchard

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

My husband and I as well as my family took on quite the project when we decided to get married right smack dab in one of the rows of the apple orchard where I grew up on our family farm. Luckily, Jeff Robinson and the crew at Eventscapes made the dream a reality. It started... Read More with the conceptual, detailed, design on paper and went from a sketch to the orchard just perfectly. From safety lighting for guests after they were dropped off by shuttle to the gorgeous amber up lighting on the trees at night, oh and the wonderful bare bulb lights strung over our tables and dance floor! Everything was planned out and executed to a tee. Eventscapes is as professional as they come!

2014-06-25T15:16:01 Response from the vendor

The Orchard lighting came out more impressive than originally expected. We were able to run all the cabling out of pedestrian traffic along with a concealed generator. The family was extremely pleased with our efforts with this outdoor venue.

Valentine's Day Wedding

Reviewed on 4/05/2014

We hired Eventscapes very close to the event date. They did a great job and made the space we were working with come to life! The bride and groom loved everything they did, as did our families.

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/26/2013

Eventscapes did an amazing job of turning a rustic venue into a beautiful, classy venue. They were helpful, professional and easy to work with. They helped keep us focused on our vision for the wedding, and also keep us within our budget. We couldn't have asked for a better... Read More experience! I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Amazing Results!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013

We had our daughters wedding at our home. I wanted it to be special so we hired Eventscapes to decorate. Linda and her husband came to our house, took pictures, and listened to our ideas. Within a few days we had an estimate and a plan. Linda was great responding to all my... Read More emails and questions. About a month before the wedding we had a meeting to iron out the remaining details. The day of the wedding they were here to set up early. They transformed our deck and eating area into more than we had imagined. The flowers were fabulous, the paper lanterns were spectacular and the tables were gorgeous. Our guests were very impressed. The next morning we went out for brunch and when we came home everything was gone and cleaned up. We feel very fortunate to have found Eventscapes! Edit Remove

Absolutely Amazing Decor Vendor

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Lisa L

I had the pleasure of working with Eventscapes for my September 21st wedding. They were so fabulous to work with. The flowers and décor looked absolutely beautiful both for the ceremony and reception. They were patient and helpful with helping me create my wedding 'vision'... Read More while also staying within my budget. Emails/phone calls and questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. It was such a great feeling to KNOW that I didn't need to worry about the flowers and décor the day of my wedding. It honestly never even crossed my mind day of! I was so confident that Eventscapes would take care of everything - and they did! If you are looking for a reliable, helpful, kind and fun vendor to work with for your wedding - go with Eventscapes - they really are great.

Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Jeanine O

I hired Eventscapes for my wedding 2 weeks ago for lighting. Linda was great to work with. My husband and I got married at Nestldown and had our reception in their barn. I wanted to use both lanterns and bistro lights. I had called other companies but they either didn't have... Read More both or the style of how they hung both did not match my vision. Right away, Linda had ensured me they could do both in the style that I wanted. Additionally, she worked with me on different color coordinations for the lanterns and sent me pictures to give me an idea of what it would look like. The lighting was better then what I imagined. The lanterns and bistro lights gave it a perfect, romantic, warm feel. All of our guests were blown away. It was all about the details for my husband and I and the lighting gave it that extra special touch. I would highly recommend Eventscapes.

Great people and beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Maya W

Eventscapes did an amazing job at my wedding at Seascape Resort. They transformed a fairly drab room into something beautiful. Linda was unbelievably personable, professional, and accommodating. She and her crew did an amazing job incorporating our personal antiques into... Read More beautiful floral filled centerpieces. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we got such wonderful compliments on our ceremony and reception decor. Could not have done it without the crew at Eventscapes.

The beautiful wedding I envisioned came true.

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Cristina B

I hired Eventscapes to do the lighting and decor for our May 4, 2013 wedding. I was more than pleased with how beautiful our ceremony site and reception turned out! My first meeting with Linda, who designed everything, seemed to last forever... mainly because I was so... Read More indecisive. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision and Linda took the time to show, and re-show, me examples of the options. On the wedding day, everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. The ceremony site was decorated with flowers (also from Eventscapes) and was beautiful. The reception room was absolutely amazing! The ceiling had several arches which were washed with amber lighting and the tables glowed with candles. My first choice for the votive candle holders were not going to be available (I can't remember exactly why) but Linda did her best to see if she could make them arrive on time and when she couldn't do that she offered me another similar option and gave me a better price on them. The linens we rented from Eventscapes were in perfect condition and exactly what I had ordered. There were no surprises with the cost and Linda worked with me to make changes so everything fit into my budget and I didn't have to sacrifice anything. Linda helped me plan exactly what I was envisioning and I couldn't imagine a more beautiful wedding! Our coordinator was Noelle. She successfully took all of the planning I had done over the previous 6 months and brought it together on our wedding day. I felt confident giving up all control over how the day progressed after all of my hard work. Noelle made sure I was on schedule, everything flowed smoothly, and she quickly dealt with the small issues which arose.... such as the reception room being too hot and a few "No" RSVPs showing up. She was very professional the entire day but also calm and relaxed. After the wedding, my husband commented that he felt like Noelle could have easily just been one of our guests... she just fit in to the party. She was always close by if I needed her but wasn't overly present. Between Linda and Noelle, they created the perfect wedding for my husband and I.

gorgeous

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Delilah E

they did our flowers, ceremony, and reception decorations! great work!!

2012-11-13T17:44:29 Response from Linda, the member

Thank you for the nice review, it was our pleasure to be apart of your special day. Cocoanut Grove Sunroom.

Excellent job on our special day

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Sabrina R

Eventscapes did the room decor and flowers for our wedding at Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos. They did a fantastic job on the room, entry and ceiling decor and dressings. The flowers were perfect. In addition, they did a great job in setting up my cake table. Also, last but... Read More certainly not least, I had some unique cultural items that needed to be set up. Eventscapes executed exactly per my instructions. I also had a candy bar/table as my favors and they pulled through for me by providing candy tongs at the last minute for free. We were extremely please with their professionalism and high quality work.

Amazing Decor!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Marilyn A

I'd like to extend our appreciation to Linda and Jeff for making my daughter's wedding everything we dreamed of and more. The decor (lighting, flowers, etc.) was absolutely beautiful surpassing all our expectations. They were both truly a pleasure to work with throughout the... Read More planning and the day of the event. All of our family and friends are still talking about how extraordinary everything including their incredible staff at the venue. We were surprised with an additional monogram over the entrance which added an exquisite touch. They were even kind enough to forward us photos they captured the day of the wedding. They definitely made a dream come true that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Andrea A

I am not sure where to begin when describing the experience provided by Eventscapes and all of their staff. I am definitely one of those girls who refuses to settle and wants the best of the best. I spent hours looking at all sorts of different wedding designer websites. The... Read More moment that I looked at the Eventscapes website I was extremely impressed. That feeling only grew stronger the second that I met with Jeff and Linda. They drove all the way out to San Jose to meet me at my venue so they could see exactly what they were working with. As soon as I met them I knew I was in the right hands. We got right down to business as I started to explain my dream wedding. They completely understood my concept right from the start. They suggested all sorts of amazing ideas to enhance the day and make it as perfect as I was imagining. After leaving the first meeting with them, I could not have felt like I had made a better choice. We were in frequent contact over the next few months fine tuning details. Linda was always very accommodating whenever my mom and I felt the need to meet with her to go over any questions or ideas that we had come up with. They have so many photograph books, swatches, and samples of what they can provide for your day. They make sure that you are very comfortable and confident in the choices you make. The months flew by and I before I knew it the day of my wedding was upon us! I walked into the venue and could hardly wait to see what they had done. As soon as I walked in the dining room, my heart completely stopped. It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. All I saw was the exact image I held in my mind right in front of my very eyes! From the gorgeous lighting and draping, to the luscious floral centerpieces draped with crystals, it was pure romantic glamour. I could not have asked for anything more! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Linda and Jeff!! You will always be the number one company I recommend!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Jennifer D

Eventscapes did such a wonderful job with all of the flowers and decorations for my wedding. I grew up in Santa Cruz county, but have recently moved to Washington state. Linda was able to help me plan everything over the phone and through emails. When I first called and talked... Read More to Linda, I let her know the kind of vibe we wanted. Immediately she told me her vision and it was perfect. The flowers and decorations really made the day perfect. I could not have been happier.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Megan B

My daughter chose to work with Eventscapes for her wedding in September and they did an amazing job! The flowers were fresh and vibrant, and the decor was beautiful! They were a pleasure for her to work with and we couldn't have been happier with their service.

TO Eventscapes