22 Dunleith Court, O'Fallon , MO (859) 663-6801

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Candace H

Susan is great and her work is amazing! She was easy to work with and my (now) husband and I are so happy she took our project on, even at the last minute. She designed our LARGE seating chart chalk board (for 185 people) and it turned out wonderfully! We couldn't have asked for... Read More anything better and we are so happy we decided not to take it on ourselves. She was definitely worth every penny! :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Jannice P

Susan's calligraphy is second to none! She did the place cards for my daughter's wedding reception. Susan also designed signage for the guest book and for the middle of a framed collage I made my daughter and her husband. Susan is so nice and very patient with changes that... Read More arise. Many guests complimented us on the calligraphy. You will not be disappointed if you choose Susan to do calligraphy for you.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Austin D

She was great to work with and very personable and helpful. She was very patient with our constant address changes. The invites came back looking amazing!!! Very professional and elegant and fun. She can work with any style.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Moira E

Susan was great and easy to work with!! Her calligraphy is beautiful and my envelopes turned out perfect!! I will definitely be using her again for upcoming events!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Britney v

Susan is AMAZING!! She is Incredibly easy to work with and beyond talented!! I would highly recommend her for any of your calligraphy needs!!!