Floridas Perfect Rustic Barn Wedding Venue

Ever After Farms has been called Florida's perfect rustic barn wedding venue. The enormous White Barn itself is absolutely breathtaking (beautifully decorated, air conditioning, and much more). But the Barn is just the beginning. It is situated in quiet and secluded vineyard-like setting of blueberries. Have a Clydesdale pulling a white Cinderella Carriage to your ceremony under a majestic 120 year old oak tree. Get pictures that will last a lifetime in a white boat with reflections off the water, in front of a white horse stable, on a flower vine tree swing, in a restored 1955 Studebaker truck, in a Cinderella Carriage, next to gorgeous Clydesdales and surrounded by blueberries. The perfect wedding starts with the perfect venue and this it.

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Vineyard

Tents

4400 Bouganvilla Dr, Mims, FL (321) 529-9319

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Ashley R

We just booked our wedding with this venue for November 2018! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking and you can tell no expense was spared. Ali and Phil definitely did their homework! Both of them and Mandy are SO sweet and we could tell they genuinely care about us and... Read More making our big day special. Highly recommend going to take a look because you won’t be disappointed! πŸ’•

Meet The Manager

Mandy Dymond

Born in raised in Mims, FL. 8th generation Floridian. I love Central Florida! My husband and I were married in a Barn over 20 years ago. My nickname is "Sunshine" because people tell me that I always brighten up their day when I am around them. Helping make your most special day as perfect as it can be is my passion.