Bracelets, Brooches, Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion

Staten Island, NY (917) 558-5996

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nikki C

Lindsay made these beautiful pearl cluster stud earrings for me. She asked about my other jewelry pieces, like my engagement ring and some heirloom pieces I planned to wear, and asked to see what my dress looked like. From there, she designed these stunning custom pieces for... Read More me! They so perfectly matched my dress. They brought tears to my mother's eyes when she helped me put them on! Thank you Lindsay!! You are so talented!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Stacia B

Lindsay did a stunning job with the pearl drop earrings that I received from her! They somehow managed to be both incredibly delicate yet sturdy at the same time - a difficult balance to find, in my opinion. I can only imagine that her other pieces are as beautifully crafted.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica A

Lindsay did an amazing job creating my bridal jewelry, as well as jewelry for my bridesmaids. She worked with me, showing me different options first and looking at the styles of the dresses and we were able to come up with the perfect look. I would definitely recommend having... Read More Lindsay create your bridal jewelry!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth M

The necklaces and earrings for my bridesmaids were perfect ! Lindsay worked with me to get the exact look I wanted.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Marina M

Completely customized and received so many compliments. Loved every piece so much.