Everlasting Affairs, LLC

ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY and Some Destinations

Creating a Moment that will last a Lifetime

Everlasting Affairs is an elite wedding & event planning company that specializes in wedding and lifetime events. We are driven by the smiles and tears from the most incredible moments created in every event. Whether that moment is the bride walking towards the man she will call her husband, the best man reliving the "good old days" in his speech, or the groom wiping a tear from his mother's cheek as they dance together. Creating a wedding or event for our clients involves taking parts of what makes them unique, both individually and as a couple, and creating an event that reflects that. We promise to make your planning experience stress free and to create your vision in an event that will achieve your goals and exceed your expectations!

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY and Some Destinations (860) 874-3552

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Claire B

BEST WEDDING PLANNING DECISION WE MADE. Victoria & her team were by far and away the best decision my (now) husband and I made in planning our wedding. They were incredible professional & the biggest value add to our day. Leading up to the wedding Victoria was an absolute life... Read More savor in the process. She provided her expertise saving me countless hours in research and I knew I could trust her to put Steve and I first in her advice. She was incredible responsive & always available to hop on a call to talk through things. Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect without any hiccups as most brides warned me would likely happen, not ONE hiccup and I know it was because of Victoria. Another huge asset Victoria & her team provides is the actual day. She pulled my husband and I away at the right times giving us little breaks in the day to really take it in and enjoy each other. I can't tell you how incredible that was because it allowed my husband & I some breathing room and it made it so we didn't ever need to be rude to our guests. Since Victoria is such a well-oiled machine, the day went PERFECTLY and we couldn't be happier. EVERLASTING AFFAIRS IS A MUST HIRE & A NO BRAINER. Best money we spent. <3

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Bonnie P

I don't know what we would have done without Victoria and her team at Everlasting Affairs. They were professional with close attention to detail. Having someone else serve as point person with all of our vendors for the last week or two was such a relief and they made everything... Read More easy. They really put us at ease so that we could enjoy our wedding weekend. I highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Megan M

Victoria and her team were amazing!!! We can't say enough great things about them! We didn't worry about a thing the days leading up to or on our wedding day! She look care of anything and everything that happened to make our day perfect 😊 we were lucky to have Everlasting... Read More Affairs be a part of our wedding experience, thank you so much, Victoria!! I highly recommend this team to make your day stress free and beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Stephanie R

Working with Victoria and her team was absolutely wonderful! I hired her as my day-of coordinator for my wedding on 11/11/17, but she was so much more than that! From the moment I hired her back in April, she provided me with tips and guidance all the way to my wedding day.... Read More She was available for calls, texts, and emails, and answered every little wedding detail, décor, and etiquette question that came into my mind. She calmed me down when I was super stressed out and helped me put things in perspective. She was super professional throughout the whole experience, and extremely organized and on top of things. She came with me to tour my venue, and communicated details with my vendors for me. When we had problems with the tuxes last minute, she stepped in and advocated for us and helped make sure everything got corrected. She might sound sweet (and she is!), but she can stand up for you and get it done when needed! And when the wedding weekend came around and I changed things last minute, she didn’t even flinch as she jumped on my new (and improved, of course!) ideas. I felt very comfortable handing over my “wedding day vision” to her with full faith that she would execute everything beautifully, and she did! She was awesome at “herding the cats” at our rehearsal. Victoria and her team decorated the last-minute change in ceremony space, and the giant barn for the reception. I don’t know if anything went wrong behind the scenes, but if it did, I had no idea because she took care of everything! My venue was super DIY and I had to bring in all the different vendors, so Victoria had to manage all of them. She coordinated with all the vendors and from my point of view, everything flowed seamlessly! When my new husband and I went off to take photos, one of them came with us just to make sure everything went smoothly and so we could always be in contact the rest of the team back at the venue. I felt like a celebrity with my posse behind me to take care of all the details. They brought us hors d'oeuvres and drinks while we fulfilled various wedding day responsibilities and traditions, fixed our attire when things got out of place, and truly just waited on us hand and foot! Everyone was extremely professional and I truly felt like a princess in their very capable hands. I didn’t have to worry or even think about anything the day of the wedding, and I just let Victoria and her team usher us around, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. I truly cannot recommend Everlasting Affairs highly enough. They were amazing; my day was perfect, and I could not have done it without them!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Leah P

Victoria and her team made our wedding day perfect! We opted for their day-off coordination service which started long before the day-of. By the time our wedding day came around Victoria knew our wedding vision better than we did. She has an incredible attention to detail, so... Read More even though a lot our wedding was DIY and I wasn't able to execute it myself on the day, everything came out better than I imagined. The best part, is my husband and I had a perfect day from start to finish and were were able to focus on our guests, so if anything went wrong we had no idea because the Everlasting Affairs team had everything under control. I loved everything about our wedding but choosing Everlasting Affairs was by far the best decision we made!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Observer O

Sarah G, Your review is incomplete and miss leading at best and doesn't do justice for the flexibility and kindness Victoria demonstrated. In excitement for Victoria's service, you signed and initialed all pages of the contract in addition to paying the deposit. Victoria was... Read More obligated and thinking about your event from that moment on. Upon your change of heart for which you indicated you had another planner, Victoria compromised against her contract and gave you half of your deposit back. That is pretty flexible and great service in its truest sense. Take responsibility for your own actions! I am sure, You would have been thrilled with Victoria's service had you followed through with her service.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Sarah G

I had a disappointing experience with Victoria and Everlasting Affairs, LLC. Within 5 hours of signing the contract/giving the deposit, there developed an unforeseen conflict with the wedding date of which Victoria was immediately informed (signed contract at 4:30 p.m. and told... Read More her of conflict at 9:00 p.m.). Victoria was not available for my alternate wedding date(s). The next day, she did not refund the full deposit and instead kept $500. Our contractual relationship lasted one day and, during that time, she performed effectively no work on my wedding. (I had already secured a venue, and between when I signed the contract at 4:30 p.m. and when I told Victoria to stop work at 9:15 a.m. the next morning, she sent me a blank questionnaire and informed me that she had a date conflict. I had no other wedding planner waiting in the wings, so I remain without help, without any work done, and now without $500.) Regardless of what the contract said, I think she handled the situation unreasonably and unfairly.

2017-09-10T12:55:41 Response from the vendor

Hello Sarah! Thank you for sharing your experience and we do apologies for any inconvenience. However, with that said, it is outlined in our contract that the deposit is non-refundable and that no refunds are given if the wedding is not cancelled. This is why... Read Less Read More

Victoria Warren

I love organization ~ labels are this girls best friend, complete and full timelines, to do lists on colorful sticky notes, and thinking outside of the box with designs! My favorite part of every wedding is seeing the groom's face the moment he sees his bride for the first time while all the attention is on her. I believe a cohesive color scheme is critical to each and every event. I've been in the event industry for 8 years and have loved every minute of it! Impossible is not in my vocabulary. As one my favorite movies states, "Anything is possible if you just believe".