Creating Everlasting Impressions!

Everlasting Sounds, incorporates YOUR dreams, YOUR wishes, and YOUR desires, to create an everlasting impression! Customer service is our number one priority! We provide two dynamic DJs for every wedding. Our spectacular special effects lighting can infuse your reception with your unique touch.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Celtic, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cincinnati, OH Greater Cincinnati/Dayton (513) 260-2780

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Emily C

This company is the best DJ company around. We had Jen and Sean, and they were perfect. They played great music, offered great suggestions when I didn't have a clue, and kept everything on time. My favorite thing Jen did was during our cocktail hour when she said I don't need... Read More you to go find this person, tell ME who to go find, and I'll take care of it. They made my wedding perfect. Best decision I made for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Chelcie E

Everlasting Sounds is a wonderful Dj company. For the wedding we had John and Jodi. Let me tell you they are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. They answered all our questions, Jodi did amazing making the ceremony flow and she was right there for assistance. John put... Read More together the perfect set list and kept our guests dancing.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Brittany P

We had a great experience working with Everlasting Sounds. They provided a simple planning tool and covered all of their bases prior to the wedding. Lucas had a great understanding of the type of music we liked and the kind of wedding we wanted to have. We did not have to... Read More request much music, and the music he chose worked out perfectly! The day flowed smoothly and I would absolutely recommend them for any wedding!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Sara C

Choosing Everlasting Sounds was one of the easiest wedding planning decisions we had to make! The husband/wife duo concept is perfect! We had Jen & Sean Grunman as our pair and they were so friendly, accommodating and just fun all around! We would highly, highly recommend this... Read More company! Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda B

HANDS DOWN BEST DJ IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! The time they devote to getting to know you and your future spouse is amazing, you can tell that they truly care that you're wedding is the best day ever. Every one at our wedding commented on how well the evening went and how... Read More outstanding the DJ's were. Worth every penny, will recommend to anyone getting married or any other event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nicole S

THE BEST DJ'S EVER. Oh my gosh. They were the highlight of my wedding. Thaddeus and Kristi are the best. They take so much time before hand to get to know you and the worksheet they have you fill out really helps get your thoughts together and on paper. They ran the show... Read More from the time they got there to the time they left. I would have been a worried mess without them. But with Kristi there making sure I was calm and everything was going according to plan, I could actually enjoy my wedding and so could my mom. They are fun, high energy, low stress type of people. The type of people you want to stay in touch with and be friends with after. I wish I could put into words how amazing they are and how badly other brides need to book them to ensure their wedding day is everything it's meant to be.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Natalie Y

Randy and Brenda were perfect. My goal was to have the dance floor crowded all night so I didn’t put many requests in and let Randy do his thing. The dance floor was packed all night and we are still receiving compliments and people wanting to know who our DJ was. The day of... Read More coordinator, Brenda, had everything planned to a “T” which really took the stress off of me during the day. Highly recommend Everlasting Sounds for your event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stephanie B

We had Lucas and Emily as our team and we couldn’t have had a better experience. From the start the whole Everlasting Sounds team we’re attentive and available for questions and listened to our every need. Both Emily and Lucas did a great job on our wedding day and made... Read More everything special and easy for us! I can’t tell you how appreciative I was to be able to pick specific instrumental music for our ceremony! They’re the best and we highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amber B

They are the best! The DJs helped build life long memories for us and our family. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nick W

Jen and Sean were amazing! They were very attentive and made sure that our day was special. From Jen helping get everyone organized prior to the ceremony and the reception to Sean keeping the tempo of the night moving along they were great! We would highly recommend this... Read More company to anyone who wants their day to go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Claire R

We talked to several deejays prior to selecting Everlasting Sounds. I really wanted someone to lead the event and make it fun without irritating everyone as a lot of deejays can (IMHO). Rick & Rhiannon were really nice and kept us on track. They listened to what we wanted and... Read More delivered.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julianne G

Christine and Thaddeus were absolutely wonderful to work with. I can’t say enough good things about them! They were meticulous and extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process. The day of our wedding, we had an unexpected event occur and Christine and Thaddeus... Read More were very flexible with adjusting the schedule as needed. They kept the evening moving smoothly and were professional throughout. They always ensured we had a drink in hand- seriously, we didn’t go to the bar once! I had multiple guests tell me how impressed they were with them. This was honestly worth every penny. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katie B

Choosing Everlasting Sounds, and Jennifer and Sean Gundrum (along with Jamie Mayhall) was both the easiest and best choice we made in vendor selection for our wedding. Sean and Jennifer were more than just DJs, they were the reason our wedding reception was amazing! The music... Read More was on point all night, our dance floor was always PACKED, and they kept the evening running extremely well. They went out of their way to make our vision of our wedding a reality. I never write reviews. I did for everlasting sounds. They are that good.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Heather D

We cannot say enough good things about Thaddeus and Christine. They made our wedding as important to them as it was to us. They truly do take the time to get to know you and are able to keep the day moving smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jill L

Jenn and Sean were AMAZING! We clicked with them from the minute we met to discuss details and felt so comfortable working with them. They did a great job figuring out what we wanted and our type of music or idea of what we had in mind and also gave song suggestions for ones we... Read More were stuck on. The day of the wedding everything went perfect and I am not sure that it would of without the help of Jenn and Sean. We had a venue where everything was all DIY and I did not have a wedding planner and Sean and Jenn helped keep us on schedule and reminded us of things we did not even think of. I would recommend them to everyone! The company even did a special touch for my father/daughter dance that a lot of my guests commented on the uniqueness. I do not have anything I was displeased with.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Megan R

Kevin and Jamie were wonderful!!!! I cannot say enough good things about them!!!! They kept everything running smoothly all night. The music was awesome!! I loved how they kept us informed of what would happen next and kept things moving so people didn't get bored. The bustle on... Read More my dress kept falling down but Jamie kept an eye on it all night and was always there to pin it back up for me. Seriously these two are great!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mandy S

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Felicia P

Absolutely amazing! They took the time to make sure no detail was missed!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren E

I cannot thank Bob and Jamie enough for all of their help!! Not only did they help us plan for our special day, they basically ran our whole wedding day, which if you are planning your's without a wedding planner, I PROMISE you will appreciate them even more). Needless to say,... Read More they're affordable and great to work with--highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Megan T

Greg & Lisa were AMAZING! They made our wedding day even more perfect than we thought it could be. Our guests loved all the music that was played throughout the night & they were really in touch with the type of music we like :) Lisa was great with checking in with us all night... Read More making sure we had everything we would need & also before the wedding with helping with any questions we had. They were worth EVERY penny!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Brianna T

We couldn’t have asked for a better dj! Everything was so perfect. We loved Kevin and Jamie, they were so easy to work with. I even made some last minute changes the week before the wedding that they accommodated to. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! So worth the price!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Alex P

Working with Everlasting Sounds was an absolute dream. Jen and Shawn were our DJ pair, and they made sure the party didn't stop all night long! The dance floor was packed and that's exactly what we wanted for our reception. We got tons of compliments on how much fun our guests... Read More had. Having Jen as the Emcee really made our reception top notch. She informed us what was coming next but made sure we didn't stress about anything. If you are looking for an amazing reception, look no further than Everlasting Sounds!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Molly B

Wow!! Everlasting Sounds did a fantastic job! My wife and I partnered with Sean and Jen as our DJ team. From start to finish, they were true professionals and a lot of fun to work with! We had a planning session with them before the wedding where we planned every detail out and... Read More they let us know exactly what to expect. The day of the wedding, they made sure that everything went off without a hitch and everyone had fun! We got several compliments from our bridal party and guests on our DJ pair selection and how great Sean and Jen are! We had live singers during the ceremony and during our first dance, and Sean didn't bat an eye at any of it and made sure everyone sounded fantastic! Jen made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be all day and coordinated everything with the caterer, the photographers, and the officiant. During the reception, they both made sure the party kept going! We would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds, and specifically Sean and Jen, to our friends and family, and we are so glad we made the right choice with our DJ! We love you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Nicole R

Worth every penny! We had so many guests during and after (even weeks after) tell us how awesome the music selection was. We provided many songs but then told the DJs to keep the theme and they nailed it! The lighting was great, and custom backdrop too, and they even custom... Read More designed a monogram for the dance floor. It was quite incredible! Don't even shop around, these folks get it. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Hannah D

Everlasting sounds was one of the easiest choices when it came to wedding planning! Core and Brenda (bri) did an amazing job! From helping with every detail from the start, to helping work through any "day of" issues, they were there for us. We had an amazing night and I owe it... Read More to them! You will not get an experience like this from any other company! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, you made my day feel like a fairytale ♡