Creating Everlasting Impressions!

Everlasting Sounds, incorporates YOUR dreams, YOUR wishes, and YOUR desires, to create an everlasting impression! Customer service is our number one priority! We provide two dynamic DJs for every wedding. Our spectacular special effects lighting can infuse your reception with your unique touch.

Arabic, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Cincinnati, OH Greater Cincinnati/Dayton (513) 260-2780

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Stephanie H

BEST DJ’s EVER! Thaddeus and Christine did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding in February. It is nearly impossible to put into words how truly stress free this team made our night! Christine took care of every tiny detail from the moment we arrived at Rhinegeist till the... Read More moment we left. She coordinated the ceremony, ensured that everything went off without and hitch, always had a drink for my husband and I, and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure that everything was going exactly the way we wanted. Thaddeus was an amazing DJ, the dance floor was never empty! I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds for any event!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 K F

Sean and Jennifer did an AMAZING job at our engagement party turned pop up wedding! We had many logistics to work out and they rose to the occasion. I wasn’t picky about many things for our wedding, but good music was a “must have”. Sean knew exactly what I wanted and did an... Read More awesome job! Jennifer took full control of the logistics for the evening and pulled off the surprise without a hitch! I’m thrilled we chose Everlasting Sounds to be a part of our big day!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Catherine A

Look no further! Everlasting Sounds is truly an amazing company and will help with your entire wedding (not just the music!). Randy and Jodi made the event seamless and fun for everyone! We interviewed the company (along with Randy/Jodi when we first started planning), telling... Read More them we had a dancing crowd and wanted to be sure they were kept on the dance floor. Man, they did not disappoint! My friends and family members of all ages keep praising the music choices and how they could have continued dancing throughout the night. One thing that makes Everlasting Sounds so special is their teamwork. Randy manned the music, while Jodi helped to make sure my Husband and I were in the right place at the right time, almost like a wedding coordinator. She made sure the event moved smoothly and on time. She even fixed my bustle and quickly created a toss bouquet when we could not find the one made by the florist! She made sure my Husband and I had our favorite drinks on hand and were well taken care of. If my Husband (a man who is uncomfortable with dancing, music, and the grand wedding scene) was WOWed by Everlasting Sounds, then you know they are a good choice!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Anna B

Everlasting sounds didn’t just live up to our expectations, they surpassed them. Big time! Planning a wedding in 3 months was not an easy endeavor, but Everlasting Sounds was by far the most user-friendly turnkey part of our whole planning process. My husband and I were blown... Read More away with how easy they made things and with how well Christine and Thaddeus worked together. We couldn’t imagine our wedding day without them- they made it stress free and so easy to enjoy the night. They couldn’t have been more attentive, friendly and helpful. Worth every penny!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Kevin F

Sean and Jennifer were awesome! Jennifer did a great job making sure we stayed on time all night. They played all the songs we wanted them to play, and kept people interested and dancing all night! I love that they take requests from guests and from us. It allows you to create... Read More your own playlist if you wish to do so. My wife and I can't say enough great things about them!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Erica G

Kevin and Rhiannon were a power team. They honestly were one of the biggest helps that day in terms of organization and event flow. They listened to all of our requests, and even let us create a list of songs that were not allowed to be played. The lighting that they created in... Read More the event space was so beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Hannah S

Thaddeus & Christine offer such quality service! From the planning process to executing the night of our wedding - they were on top of all the details & were so much fun to work with! LOVED THEM!! Christine helped pick leaves off the bottom of my dress & had a handy emergency... Read More kit, she made sure everyone was right where they were supposed to be for introductions & the ceremony line up, they taught us how to enter the dance floor with a grand entrance & how to properly cut our wedding cake! All while managing the flow and mood of our ceremony, cocktail hour & reception. They were incredible! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Alyson L

Without a doubt, the best DJ team we could've ever imagined for our wedding. Thaddeus and Christine were so professional and so wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning process as well as gave us the best reception we could've ever asked for! We are still hearing from... Read More family members telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and how smoothly our wedding was run and that really speaks to how meticulous and careful Thaddeus and Christine were when planning our reception! Not a single detail was spared and it made us feel very comfortable the entire day of our wedding knowing that everything we had planned was in such good hands! From the time we met the first time, to pinning my hair before our entrance, to being sure that we always had a drink, and making adjustments on the fly, they did an amazing job. They perfectly reflected our style in our music choices and played off the reaction of our guests to give us a song selection that allowed all of our guests to enjoy our reception until the very end. I would HIGHLY recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone and everyone I know, especially Thaddeus and Christine :) They are the best!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Tori H

Sean & Jen were absolutely amazing! I was totally overwhelmed by picking music out for the reception beyond our special songs, so I just let Sean do his thing and it turned out amazing! All of our guests were commenting on how great the music was, all the credit goes to Sean... Read More for picking songs on the fly and doing it perfectly! Now we get to Jen... I cannot say enough great things about her. She truly is amazing! Throughout our reception people were asking me who she was because she was ON IT. When I told her she was one of our DJs, they were shocked because she was doing the work of a full on wedding coordinator. She went way above and beyond for us. She showed my husband and I a quick little intro do our dance (we were asked if we had taken lessons, nope, it was all Jen!), took our cake down from a massively tall stand to make it easier to do the cake cutting, made sure we were where we needed to be and even bustled my dress! We would choose Sean & Jen over & over & over again. They were just incredible! It honestly would not have been the same without them -- Best decision we ever made for our special day!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Nicole S

Could not have possibly been better. I had the pleasure of working with Randy and Jodi on our recent Company Christmas party and they hit it out of the park. Between the lighting and the music and acting as our MC they made the event! Randy and Jodi were such a pleasure to work... Read More with and so flexible with all of our odd ball requests. We could not have found better. They are hands down, the best DJ company I have ever worked with.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Alexis W

I am absolutely blown away at how AMAZING Thaddeus and his wife, Christine, were at our wedding last weekend. Christine stepped into the role of Wedding Coordinator and made the entire evening go PERFECTLY... she did not skip a beat. Everything went as planned because of her. I... Read More could not have asked for a better duo to hire. I will recommend them to every single person I know! Thank you Christine and Thaddeus!!! Love, the Cosinukes

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Emily C

This company is the best DJ company around. We had Jen and Sean, and they were perfect. They played great music, offered great suggestions when I didn't have a clue, and kept everything on time. My favorite thing Jen did was during our cocktail hour when she said I don't need... Read More you to go find this person, tell ME who to go find, and I'll take care of it. They made my wedding perfect. Best decision I made for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Chelcie E

Everlasting Sounds is a wonderful Dj company. For the wedding we had John and Jodi. Let me tell you they are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. They answered all our questions, Jodi did amazing making the ceremony flow and she was right there for assistance. John put... Read More together the perfect set list and kept our guests dancing.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Brittany P

We had a great experience working with Everlasting Sounds. They provided a simple planning tool and covered all of their bases prior to the wedding. Lucas had a great understanding of the type of music we liked and the kind of wedding we wanted to have. We did not have to... Read More request much music, and the music he chose worked out perfectly! The day flowed smoothly and I would absolutely recommend them for any wedding!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Sara C

Choosing Everlasting Sounds was one of the easiest wedding planning decisions we had to make! The husband/wife duo concept is perfect! We had Jen & Sean Grunman as our pair and they were so friendly, accommodating and just fun all around! We would highly, highly recommend this... Read More company! Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda B

HANDS DOWN BEST DJ IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! The time they devote to getting to know you and your future spouse is amazing, you can tell that they truly care that you're wedding is the best day ever. Every one at our wedding commented on how well the evening went and how... Read More outstanding the DJ's were. Worth every penny, will recommend to anyone getting married or any other event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nicole S

THE BEST DJ'S EVER. Oh my gosh. They were the highlight of my wedding. Thaddeus and Kristi are the best. They take so much time before hand to get to know you and the worksheet they have you fill out really helps get your thoughts together and on paper. They ran the show... Read More from the time they got there to the time they left. I would have been a worried mess without them. But with Kristi there making sure I was calm and everything was going according to plan, I could actually enjoy my wedding and so could my mom. They are fun, high energy, low stress type of people. The type of people you want to stay in touch with and be friends with after. I wish I could put into words how amazing they are and how badly other brides need to book them to ensure their wedding day is everything it's meant to be.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Natalie Y

Randy and Brenda were perfect. My goal was to have the dance floor crowded all night so I didn’t put many requests in and let Randy do his thing. The dance floor was packed all night and we are still receiving compliments and people wanting to know who our DJ was. The day of... Read More coordinator, Brenda, had everything planned to a “T” which really took the stress off of me during the day. Highly recommend Everlasting Sounds for your event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stephanie B

We had Lucas and Emily as our team and we couldn’t have had a better experience. From the start the whole Everlasting Sounds team we’re attentive and available for questions and listened to our every need. Both Emily and Lucas did a great job on our wedding day and made... Read More everything special and easy for us! I can’t tell you how appreciative I was to be able to pick specific instrumental music for our ceremony! They’re the best and we highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amber B

They are the best! The DJs helped build life long memories for us and our family. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Katie A

Jenn and Sean were more than fantastic. The music, the timing, everything was perfect and Jenn spent so much time making sure no detail went unnoticed. The music jumped around from older favorites to slower tunes to current hits, but the transitions were seamless and there was... Read More never any dead air. Truly cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nick W

Jen and Sean were amazing! They were very attentive and made sure that our day was special. From Jen helping get everyone organized prior to the ceremony and the reception to Sean keeping the tempo of the night moving along they were great! We would highly recommend this... Read More company to anyone who wants their day to go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Claire R

We talked to several deejays prior to selecting Everlasting Sounds. I really wanted someone to lead the event and make it fun without irritating everyone as a lot of deejays can (IMHO). Rick & Rhiannon were really nice and kept us on track. They listened to what we wanted and... Read More delivered.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julianne G

Christine and Thaddeus were absolutely wonderful to work with. I can’t say enough good things about them! They were meticulous and extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process. The day of our wedding, we had an unexpected event occur and Christine and Thaddeus... Read More were very flexible with adjusting the schedule as needed. They kept the evening moving smoothly and were professional throughout. They always ensured we had a drink in hand- seriously, we didn’t go to the bar once! I had multiple guests tell me how impressed they were with them. This was honestly worth every penny. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katie B

Choosing Everlasting Sounds, and Jennifer and Sean Gundrum (along with Jamie Mayhall) was both the easiest and best choice we made in vendor selection for our wedding. Sean and Jennifer were more than just DJs, they were the reason our wedding reception was amazing! The music... Read More was on point all night, our dance floor was always PACKED, and they kept the evening running extremely well. They went out of their way to make our vision of our wedding a reality. I never write reviews. I did for everlasting sounds. They are that good.