Classic.Elelgant.Sophisticated.

Boutique planning and design company based in Virginia Beach, VA.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Virginia Beach and beyond (757) 581-9371

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Whitney W

I can't express how thankful we are to have found Maria and Everly After Events. We couldn't have dreamed of a more accommodating, caring, creative, available, and hard-working day-of coordinator. It was like hiring a friend! I think my mom considers her a daughter now, as well... Read More ;P Our wedding was beyond perfect, and it was thanks to these women. And the "bubble" we were put into a few days before the wedding, where if something went wrong, it was handled and we didn't know about it, was the best part. We had a completely stress-free, fun, and special weekend. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Grace F

We were looking for a “day of” coordinator and Maria was highly recommended by our venue. She did so much more than I would imagine a day of coordinator usually does and was very affordable! Maria coordinated with all of our vendors and helped us plan the details of the day,... Read More including the ones we didn’t even think of. The week of the wedding Maria picked up our decorations and on our wedding day she set them up perfectly. She also picked up our flowers and donuts! Maria and her team handled the details of our wedding so well. Everything ran smoothly and we were able to truly enjoy our day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kyra J

I can't say enough about Maria and her Everly After Events team. I was planning my wedding from afar so was worried about having everything in order. Once we hired Maria, everything was a breeze. She is the definition of classy, professional, and hard working. She kept us... Read More updated and made sure we were on target with each deadline. She also gave us so many suggestions that we were able to use during the wedding from decorations, to bridesmaid/groomsman lineups etc. She was so present the wedding weekend as well, running our rehearsal and then being there for literally everythin, the day of the wedding. My mom, the groom, and myself are all SO HAPPY we came across Everly After Events.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Michelle A

We just got married October 21, and the day went off without a hitch because of Maria and her team. I knew that I wanted a "day of" wedding planner because we wanted to "enjoy" our wedding and not worry about organizing or concern ourselves if things were getting done. Maria... Read More always made me feel comfortable, addressed all of my needs and questions and remained calm when I was getting stressed which helped me be calm :) Maria is an absolute beauty and the value for her service was worthwhile in my opinion. Maria and Everly After Events is wonderful, I highly recommend using for your upcoming special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lia C

We cannot say enough wonderful words about Maria and Everly After Events! She coordinated our large wedding at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens and everything was PERFECT! She is so sweet, fun, and professional! I love her organization and she went above + beyond for us!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jacqueline R

Maria and Colleen are amazing!! They truly took care of every last detail for our wedding and even in times of crisis (our exit items were lost in the mail 2 days before) - kept me calm and looked for solutions to make sure it was an incredible day! Can't say thank you... Read More enough!! Sharing pics soon!! :)

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Randall K

Maria and her staff were seemingly everywhere at our wedding, making everything run smoothly (without making us feel like we were on deadline), handling every hiccup, and making it possible for my wife and I (and our moms) to not worry about what needs to get done, because Maria... Read More was on top of it. Everly After was immediately responsive to every email, and as our wedding was in another state from where my wife and I live, Everly After handled a lot of the groundwork in advance that we were unable to do. Maria provides tremendous value, even more so for the level of service she provides, and I can safely say having her as our coordinator is the best decision my wife and I made in hiring vendors for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Debbie N

AMAZING! PROFESSIONAL! I hired Maria from Everly After Events for my daughters wedding. I did not have to worry about one thing! The day went so smooth thanks to Maria and her team of professionals! Do not look anywhere else. Hire Everly After Events!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Valerie O

Maria was very helpful & professional in planning the wedding and in making my daughter's wedding one of the best days of her life. She went above and beyond before the wedding and the entire wedding weekend.

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

I love love love Maria and her team! They are so professional and helped with every little detail. My wedding was PERFECT!! She has become a friend and I cannot say enough good things!!!

Maria DeGalleford

After college, owner Maria DeGalleford left New York to settle back home in Virginia Beach. With her love of party planning, she began delving into all aspects of events, including jobs in bridal wear, catering, coordinating, jewelry, floral and rental companies. After planning her own fairy tale wedding, she helped coordinate many more events both nationally and internationally. With the birth of her daughter Everly in 2014, the idea for her own company was born.