Documentary Wedding Photography & Films

When we photograph or film weddings, we are focused on creating a visual story of the day as it naturally unfolds. Our goal is to portray how it felt to be at your wedding rather than how it looked. Most couples hire us for our candid and unposed approach and prefer their wedding not stop for photos.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2124 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA Available for Travel (724) 237-5421
INSTAGRAM

The best in the world! but really...the best.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Shannon H

If you are debating on getting a videographer/cinematographer for your wedding - do it and EVERMARK STUDIOS is the vendor! From the beginning of the process to the end they were professional, caring, dedicated and talented. Their work speaks for itself, check out the... Read More videos on their site. They will give you goosebumps and it will be an incredible way to remember your day. Mine was the best day of my life and I am so thankful we have it documented in not only photos but a video. Outside of their work they are all around great people. They go above and beyond to making your wedding day special. They make sure to get the little details that make your weddings yours. Todd (one of the owners) even dried our golf cart seat with his own clothing so my dress & andrews tux didn't get wet. Brian and Todd shot our wedding and we now few them as friends - not vendors. You will not even notice they are at the venue but somehow imagine to capture the entire day. My groom and I had a budget like most of you reading this review do. We had to do away with a few things to make room for Evermark and we will never regret out decision...not for one second. Heart these guys. Happiest bride on earth.

2014-10-23T13:54:38 Response from the vendor

Chivalry is not dead! One wet videographer backside = happiest bride on earth! :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kara H

If their films of other peoples wedding day leaves you in awe, how do you think a film of YOUR wedding day will make you feel? It's indescribable. The day comes and goes, but their work allows you to watch it play out a million times (trust me, you will watch it that much)!... Read More Brian and Todd were awesome to have around on my wedding day, although they really did disappear into the background. They were always there, but hardly noticeable. What they produced far exceeded my expectations, and my expectations were pretty high. Give yourself one of the best gifts you can and hire them. Don't look back and realize you have no movement captured of your wedding day. Let them tell your beautiful love story!

2016-09-26T09:30:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kara! I said it before, your beautiful love story was already there, we just aimed the cameras in your direction. Much love. T&B

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Ronny K

The moment you see a final product from Evermark studios you know their quality is simply head and shoulders above everyone else. From the attention to details, to their injection of fun and character into their work, they are hands down the best in the business. Not only do... Read More they make your memories look fantastic, but they invest themselves into your big day, and it really shows. Would gladly refer them 100 times to any couple, and am willing to give a more personalized review, or answer questions, on their amazing job. Don't bother considering anyone else..... [email protected]

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Mallorie M

After hearing from friends that their one regret was not capturing their wedding day in motion, I considered no fewer than ten such professionals. With so many styles available, I wanted to make sure that the investment we made was authentic to us as a couple. I can tell you... Read More with certainty that Evermark Studios is the absolute best, and if they are available, you must book them immediately! We knew from Todd’s impressive body of work that he was the perfect person to capture our day, but the videos he gave us were completely beyond our expectations. We wondered how he was everywhere and by our side all at once, but somehow he does it, and weaves all the special moments of your wedding day into a beautiful masterpiece. Todd and his team are also professional, kind, funny, and a true pleasure to work with. He also answers emails quickly and thoroughly, will take time to get to know you, and works to make sure that your videos contain everything you hope for. Thanks to him, we have treasured memories that will last us a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Gina T

We were referred to Evermark Studios by a family friend. I had a certain idea in mind of what I wanted for our wedding video, and after reviewing some of their clips, I knew Evermark had exactly what we wanted. Their style is fresh and the quality is the best out there for a... Read More really great price. Not only are they extremely talented, but they are such nice guys to work with. I met with Todd prior to our wedding. We went through the details of our day. He wanted to get to know us better as well, so he could tailor the style and music to our personalities. We hired them for the entire day and they captured every moment perfectly. If you are looking for a high quality, stunning wedding video that you will want to watch more than once a year and won't leave anyone yawning, look no further. These guys are simply the best!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Brian W

Brian Henry was amazing. Very relaxed. We barely new he was around catching all the great moments of our Wedding. My Wife knew he was the one to do our wedding after meeting him for the first time. He is very casual about the whole event but obviously deep down takes it very... Read More serious. It shows in his work/art. Highly recommend Brian for Wedding Photography to all.

Best part of our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Rebecca C

Working with Evermark was a last minute decision and we are so glad that everything fell in to place. Todd and his team had experience filming at our venue so that was a very beneficial piece of the puzzle. My husband and I told ourselves we would not hold back when it came to... Read More our photography and videography as they would be so important to us once the day was over. From the moment we met Todd, we were both very impressed with his demeanor and professionalism. His knack for identifying with a couple and utilizing the space, nature and pure talent is amazing. On the day of the wedding, it was like he and his team were barely there. That was important to us. (We didn't want to feel overwhelmed!) When we saw the completed Highlight Video, we couldn't believe it. Evermark had absolutely nailed it. There was footage in the video we had no idea was taken. The video, music, emotion and completeness of this video was absolutely spectacular. We couldn't imagine what to expect for the full length video. Needless to say, once we viewed it, we were speechless and again so happy and thankful that everything worked out to have Evermark a part of our perfect, special wedding day!

WE FOUND YOUR WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER FOR YOU!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Rachel W

I thank my lucky stars that we were referred to Evermark for our wedding videography! You could not ask for a group of more down to earth, kind, easy going, creative, and energetic videographers! Not only did they arrive super early onsite to start filming amazing aerial and... Read More landscape shots of the wedding venue, but they stayed until the VERY end of the reception, all while looking like they were ENJOYING every minute of their job! We both felt very comfortable in front of the videographers and they even bought my husband a sandwich after a long day of taking pictures/videos in the heat! Our photographer also commented on how easy Evermark was to work with on the wedding day, which it's very important to keep your vendors happy!! Our Wedding Highlight Film honestly looks like it should be a music video and that's what everyone has been telling me!! There are great wedding videos and there are EPIC wedding videos...Todd and Brian have "it" when it comes to knowing how to make an EPIC wedding video and for capturing the true "vibe" and essence of the day!! There is no doubt in my mind that they will be able to personalize the video to the style of the couple and make it true and unique to YOU. Book Evermark for your videographer! And if you're already married, you may want to get married again just to have them to capture the day! :)

Evermark 'hit the mark'

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Erin G

In one word...'wow'. Both my husband and I were, and still are, blown away by our wedding video produced by Evermark Studios. Todd and his staff are as fun and enjoyable to work with as they are talented. We watched our highlight video and our immediate reaction was to... Read More watch it over and over again (It was that good). I showed it to several co-workers, and they all thought it looked like a commercial for a wedding show on TLC. My advice to anyone reading this: 1.) I know spending money on a videographer may not seem 100% necessary, but it has been the best money spent on our wedding for several reasons: -It allows you to see the many things you missed. The entire day is a blur, and trust me when I say you will have missed some entertaining things throughout the day. -It gives you a different perspective. It's really nice to see how your wedding looked as a guest. -Pictures are great, but video really brings your wedding to life; you see people in their full "character". -You can relive your biggest day 5, 10, or 50 years from now. Let your children and grandchildren enjoy that moment in time. I know we plan on watching our video every year on our anniversary. 2.) I can talk all day about how I would recommend Evermark to my friends or strangers. Please don't take it from me...trust yourself. I highly recommend watching some of their work on here or visiting Evermark's website. Watch some of their videos, and I know you'll be convinced to go with Evermark. Thanks again Evermark!

Brian Henry - Amazing Photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Nancy S

Brian did an absolutely amazing job on the photography for our wedding! We are ecstatic with our photos! My husband and I both work in the creative field so hiring a photographer that has an eye for composition and artistic point of view was really important to us. We wanted... Read More someone who could see beyond posed photographs and capture moments. We could not be more pleased with the creative compositions of our photographs. Brian is a true visionary. The photos were shot and captured so artistically and exquisitely yet tell the natural story of our wedding. Brian was there to capture every moment beautifully from the time I got ready in the morning till the end of the evening. He was very personal and professional and even accepted my bridezilla demands of having a family photo that consisted of seventeen grandchildren and fourteen adults! Brian amazingly was able to get a beautiful photo of all of us with ease, in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism. We couldn’t be happier that we hired Brian as our photographer and would highly recommend him.

Kudos to Evermark Studios!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Todd Downs of Evermark Studios Premier Wedding Films & Photography captured my wedding day perfectly. We hired Todd and his assistant to film the entire day, start to finish. He had no hour limit (or surcharge for extra hours) and was devoted to capturing the entire day. Him and... Read More his assistant even drove thirty minutes away from the church and reception site in order to capture my bridesmaids and I getting ready at the hair studio. He went early, before the ceremony to our reception venue to capture scenes of that venue transforming. We ordered the package that included the ceremony and reception edit, along with a highlight video. All are incredibly artistic and captured the mood of the day, including our personalities and values. He was timely in getting our video back to us, and willing to make a few additional edits I requested with no extra charge or complaint. We loved working with Todd. He is devoted to his craft a very talented wedding videographer. I highly recommend Evermark to all brides looking for a videographer for their wedding day! You will not be disappointed.

Pittsburgh Wedding/May 2014/Saint Paul Cathedral/Oakmont Country Club

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Evermark. They really went above and beyond to create a film that beautifuly captured our wedding day. They by far exceeded our expectations with their creativity, talent and top of the line equipment used to create inspiring and... Read More soulful cinematography. The lead filmaker and his second shooter were very easy to work with. They responded to our inquiry right away which is helpful when you're in the midst of wedding planning. The filmmaker was extremely flexible by letting us pick our own background music and they're also willing to edit any of the footage that you feel the need to alter before finishing the film completely. They displayed a high level of professionalism while keeping a calm and pleasant demeanor throughout the entire process. They mixed in really well with our photographers and their filming was very discrete. Overall, a pure joy to be around especially the day you're getting married! We can't stop watching the film. The film gives us the opportunity to relive the important wedding events along with all of the emotions from that day. It makes us laugh, it makes us cry and it makes us smile from ear to ear. Evermark Studios is a no brainer. They offer competitive pricing for remarkable work. I would highly recommend Evermark if you're on the hunt for a Videographer. We've received a tremendous amount of compliments on our wedding film. Months later people are still talking about it as one of the best that they've seen. Evermark Studios nailed it. It truly captures memories that will last us a lifetime. We cannot thank them enough.

My Wedding Must-have that Turned out Beyond Exceptional

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Evermark Studios had me at hello. Literally! I met Todd at a bridal expo at Pittsburgh Int'l and the quality I saw at the expo (he had a tv screen that showcased his work) helped to solidify my decision to forgo a destination wedding. I believed him to be THAT good, and... Read More he still somehow managed to surpass my already high expectations. People don't usually do that! Todd has the perfect balance of professionalism, expertise and confidence while being so humble, patient and very personable. My husband and I were very comfortable with him and his lovely wife/assistant, it felt like we were hanging out with old friends. We had Todd capture both our love story and wedding day and I still watch both video's every now and then. For our love story, I had a vision, a very particular feel that I wanted for our love story and Todd was able to grab everything I desired. Somehow (and surprisingly), he even gave me things within our video that I hadn't had the opportunity to share. He gave us somewhat of a mini-documentary. The day we received our videos, I watched them both about 10 times straight - back to back, and I'm trying to be conservative. I was left speechless. That's how in love I am with what he gave us and I remain amazed and utterly impressed with the finished videos. The day of our wedding, was beautiful. I vaguely remember Todd being around with the exception of about 3 instances. Other than that, I swear he was like a ninja! But the footage he managed to get, angles he used, etc. and how he put everything together was completely mind blowing! Our videos are true treasures that I look forward to passing down. I absolutely LOVE sharing our wedding highlight video with everyone and about 80% have shared with me that they were in tears by the time they finished watching. The compliments I receive are out of this world, the quality of the video's is amazing, almost tv commercial-like (literally). We didn't have a photographer, but Todd was kind enough to snap a few flics for a us at my request and lo and behold, the few pics he snapped are by far better than what I imagined. He gives quality with everything he does. We don't share our love story with everyone, but the close friends/family we do choose to share it with absolutely love it. Everyone laughs at the funny parts and are captivated at other parts, it's just simply amazing! My husband and I are eternally grateful because there are a gazillion other things I can share about our entire experience and how Todd and his wife went above and beyond and gave us something beautiful, that will indeed last a life time. But I'll try to stop here...lol Like I said, he is THAT good (and I adored his wife, she was a true slice of awesome!). Bottom line - if you want the closest thing to perfection for capturing your wedding day, you need to hire Todd. If you want to be made to feel as though you're working alongside of a friend or brother and not some odd stranger, then you need to hire Todd! I'm looking forward to working with him again and I'm shouting from the rooftop to everyone who will listen. Hire Evermark Studios!! He's a beast! ~Extremely Satisfied Bride D. Richards

Personal & Professional

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Nicole B

Evermark is a very personal yet professional videography service. They are great at what they do, and passionate about their product.

Best videographer

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 jamie m

They were amazing! Very professional. I love our video. I'm so happy I'll have these memories for the rest of our life. He made our video very personal and captured our relationship perfectly.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

I cannot recommend Evermark Studios enough! If you want an incredible, unique, custom, beautiful video of your day you NEED to hire Evermark Studios!!! Like many brides, I did very thorough research before selecting any vendors for my special day. I was originally planning to... Read More skip on videography, thinking that photography was all I really need, but I cannot begin to express how glad I am that my maid of honor talked me into hiring a videographer. While photos are great, they can never truly capture the feeling of that day, the special songs you selected, and the dance you shared with your friends, family, and new husband. Words cannot express the beauty and spirit of that day that was captured on film by Todd and Evermark Studios. I came across Evermark Studios at a bridal show and was drawn to their unique, and beautiful, packaging. Knowing that packaging only goes so far, I sent several emails back and forth with Todd asking a million, probably silly, questions but Todd was always prompt, thorough and made me feel so at ease that I knew he was the right vendor. He took the time to ask my fiancé and I questions about our day to make sure to capture all the details as well as the important moments. What sets him apart from every other videographer I researched is that he provides unlimited hours the day of the wedding to make sure he records everything! Todd and his team arrived at our venue early to capture shots we never thought we would have of the sun rising over the chapel and the twinkling lights of the reception hall at night. All of our guests were buzzing the next day about the flying cameras—yes FLYING cameras!—they used to capture aerial shots. After the wedding they were very timely in creating our highlight video for us to post online for our friends and family to see. EVERYONE who viewed the video was shocked by how incredible the quality was and even more shocked by how reasonable their pricing was when the quality of the video was so professional. One guest even thought it was a commercial it was so well compiled. The full edited wedding video came soon after but only after Todd wonderfully took the time to ask me to review the video and revised any parts that I asked for. I have told EVERY bride I know about this company. Their work, professionalism, and personality is absolutely phenomenal!

B.F. Henry Photography

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

The photography at my wedding was the most important aspect for me. The whole day is a whirlwind, so it was important to have someone there to capture all of the special moments. Brian did just that. He was with me from the time I got dressed until the very end of the reception.... Read More There was an impeccable quality to his photographs. I'm very self conscious and generally dislike having my picture taken. I was shocked when I received my wedding photos and couldn't find a single bad picture in the bunch. I couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend Brian Henry as your wedding photographer. He's very dedicated and will be sure to capture your day in a beautiful light.

Excellent photographer

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Pamela R

Brian was great, his pictures are amazing, he captures every moment so natural. He is very professional, showed up on time, took pictures of all the details we told him and he was great at not being in the middle of everything but still manage to take amazing pictures.... Read More Excellent photographer!

Exactly what we were looking for!

Reviewed on 1/24/2014

Brian was the perfect photographer for us. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing collection of beautifully candid photos from your wedding day and a photographer who is fun and easy to work with. If your main objective is to get big group family photos and posed... Read More shots with each one of your bridesmaids, Brian might not be for you. Don't get me wrong--he'll take any photo you ask him to, but his strength is catching the candid moments of the day (and he'll get some great ones that you didn't even know were happening). He'll use unique parts of your venue to get great shots, capture all of the fun on the dance floor, and immortalize all of the best moments of your day. Plus, he'll do it all without getting in the way or giving you constant orders about how to stand and what he needs you to do next. You'll hardly notice he's there. His prices are very reasonable, and he delivered a wonderful set of "signature" photos to us very soon after our wedding and released the rest to us not long after. Book Brian F. Henry Photography today--you won't regret it!

Outdoor wedding and reception

Reviewed on 1/01/2014

Brian went above and beyond to capture every moment. He chatted with me weeks beforehand to discuss the types of photos I wanted and also to layout the "must have" photos on my list. With this, we were able to get all of the family, bridal party and groom/bride photos done in... Read More a timely manner. He came to the venue early to get acquainted with the scenery and lighting. Brian was professional, patient and an obvious self-starter. He doesn't need direction - just trust him! I can honestly say I love every photo he sent us. The image quality is beautiful and makes for gorgeous prints, no matter the size.

Fantastic photographer

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Lisa D

Brian did a fantastic job with our wedding photography. His style of photography really captured the emotion of the day. I will have him photograph all of my future events---he was terrific!

Brian F. Henry & Todd Downs

We have been photographing & filming weddings for a combined 14 years. As of 2013, we formed Evermark Studios, bringing our expertise in film and journalistic photography together. We are passionate about creating art, unique to each couple. We strive to tell your story beautifully and elegantly, and believe that beginnings are among the most intricate and special times in our life. We are there to capture your day as it unfolds, highlighting big moments, as well as the intimate, capturing a piece of history that can be cherished throughout your life together.