Every Little Detail Wedding & Event Planning

Red Hook, NY

From Every Big Decision To Every Little Detail

At Every Little Detail we have one mission; which is to create moments in time that are beautiful and unique. With our assistance and personal care we can help you plan a wedding or event to be remembered for years to come.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

7490 South Broadway, Red Hook, NY (845) 988-6486

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Megan O

I can not say enough amazing things about Every Little Detail. Danielle and Kayla played a huge role in making our wedding the relaxed, joyous and perfect day that it was. Honestly, they were the best money we spent. Even though my fiancé and I were fairly organized and had... Read More most of our wedding planned, there were still things that we didn't think about and issues that came up along the way. Danielle and Kayla helped with everything. They were always just a quick phone call or email away and always had an idea or advice. We really wanted a day of coordinator that would help to make sure that everything went smoothly that day. They not only did that, but helped with so much more in the months leading up to our big day. From checking on all our vendor insurance, to finding us shuttle service and making sure our caterer was able to get the beer my fiancé needed, they helped with so much. The best part was that the day of could not have gone smoother. Danielle and Kayla really saw our vision of what we wanted our wedding to be. They helped set everything up, made sure we stuck to our timeline, kept us calm and relaxed and even made sure to leave us extra wedding cupcakes in our room at the end of the night. I ABSOLUTELY would recommend Every Little Detail to help with your wedding or event planning. They are sweet, professional, knowledgable and organized. They will help make your dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Jennifer H

Danielle and her team did such an amazing job with my wedding in a brand new renovated barn in the Hudson Valley. Such professionalism, embraced and executed my ideas and design perfectly, and allowed me to thoroughly relax and enjoy my day. I have been in catering and the... Read More service industry for 20 years and highly recommend ELD for your event.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Merry M

Every Little Detail could not have been better to work with! We found them thru our venue, and since we aren't local to the area, we opted to utilize them for "Partial" planning - but there was nothing "Partial" about it! Danielle gave us her full attention and was always so... Read More quick to respond that I truly felt like her only bride. She set us up with our awesome DJ and photographer, and understood our "vision" and helped us to execute it perfectly! The week leading up to the wedding was handled so smoothly and easily that all of our friends and family thought my fiance and I were TOO relaxed. Matt and Kayla made the day-of easy and fun! Our wedding was more than we could've ever hoped for and Danielle and her team at Every Little Detail made that a possibility!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jackie R

Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are for Every Little Detail. Our wedding was a dream come true! It was truly perfect and we couldn’t have brought our vision to life without Danielle and Kayla. My husband and I are very hands-on type of people so we hired Every... Read More Little Detail for their Day of Coordination services because while we were very involved in the planning process at our DIY venue, we wanted to be able to enjoy our big day without having to manage such a large scale event. ELD proved to be so much more. Danielle was always available to help with anything we needed from the very beginning. She recommended our amazing venue, provided cost saving tips that reduced some of our bills to half the price, communicated with our other vendors on our behalf, and she always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Kayla is a design genius and setup our props and décor like something out of a magazine! Both Danielle and Kayla respected our input and added their special touch to our ideas. Because of them, I felt relaxed and calm on the day of and our wedding ran incredibly smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment…. We recommend Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Coordination without hesitation and we can’t thank them enough!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Joshua B

Danielle and team were extremely helpful in helping us plan our upstate New York outdoor wedding. Danielle went above and beyond to help us secure rentals, in working with our caterer and all vendors and staff day of. She helped put our wedding day nerves at ease. Would highly... Read More recommend Danielle and her staff.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Alexandra K

Danielle is awesome!! She helped plan our wedding at A Private Estate in September 2016 and did a fantastic job. She is really easy to work with and made life SO much easier. I didn't have to think about anything on the day-of as she did such a great job. I would highly... Read More recommend her services for weddings in the Hudson Valley!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Karina D

My fiancé and I started all the planning for our wedding at home and somewhere along the way we got lost with all the details. We didn’t know how much work involves bringing the hall to your home. We though it will be easier when in fact we got to rent absolutely everything.... Read More From leveling our property so we can set up a tent to renting every single thing our caterer needed. Suffice to say we got overwhelmed. Our officiant recommended Danielle and she came to the rescue. We took her “month of” wedding package. I quote it because she was more than helpful all the way not just that month. She knew exactly what to do. Once we shared our vision she knew what we needed, coordinated with vendors, put us at ease whenever we had a thousand questions for her and she was always super nice. Even when our portable bathroom vendor cancelled last minute and we thought the party would be a total disaster she found us a solution within hours. My guests were impressed with the air conditioned super nice bathrooms she got us the day before for the same price! Danielle and her team made our day just perfect. As my husband said, she was the difference between a total disaster and the perfect wedding we had. I only have good memories of our wedding day; laughs, joy, happy tears and lots of fun. Thanks to Danielle I didn’t have to worry about things that weren’t going as planned because she took care of it and always made us feel at ease and made sure we were enjoying our special day. Thanks Danielle!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Bianca B

My now-wife and I woke up in the middle of the night before our wedding with awful (if predictable) anxiety. Did people actually take their gift bags which said where they needed to be for activities during the next day? Did we remember to get materials food for the folks... Read More helping us prepare the space? Were there signs up to make sure folks knew where they were going on the small country roads leading to our different locations? On and on. We wrote Danielle at Every Little Detail a frantic email in the middle of the night, hoping she would get it early enough in the morning to help fix the glitches. When we woke up the next morning early, we had already received an email from Danielle. "Don't worry. I already thought of all that, and it's all taken care of." That was, in large part, our experience with Every Little Detail. We dreamed up a complicated wedding - a few days long, with a lot of people, a whole host of creative ideas, and a bunch of moving pieces. Danielle respected our vision, and worked with us to make it a reality. We felt safe and comfortable in her hands, relieved that there was someone with experience who could ask the questions we didn't think of, make suggestions we had no clue about, do an incredible amount of work to help us have the day we dreamt of, and hold the line to make sure that nothing fell through the cracks. Danielle did everything she could so that we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. All we had to do was be present, and soak it in. That, in itself, was a huge gift. We highly recommend these folks.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Caitlyn C

We worked with Danielle for her "month of" wedding services package though you wouldn't have thought it as Danielle was available and happy to answer any questions we had throughout our entire planning process. We did a "DIY" wedding of sorts in my parent's backyard; there were... Read More a lot of logistics (or what I thought at least) and details to take into consideration in the months leading up from getting people to and from our wedding ceremony location to the reception (golf carts and closing the road down!) to moving tents from dinner to dancing. I have done events my entire career so I have an attention to it, but I am also a bit too OCD at times and I knew I needed to find someone to balance that. Danielle was the perfect complement to my neurosis and with every single meeting, conversation and email, left me at ease and confident that everything would go over smoothly. Then, when our wedding day came and it torrential downpoured, Danielle and her team reacted faster than I could even think about it to change the ceremony location to the tent and make the night go off as smoothly as we could have asked. We truly owe her more thanks than we can put into words. She made our wedding day beautiful for our guests and for my husband and I, despite the rain that could have powered a water park in our backyard. She is highly, highly recommended.

Danielle Made Our Day Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

My husband and I eloped and all I knew was that we wanted to be a couple of hours away from NYC. After some research I contacted ELD, and Danielle really helped take all the stress out of planning! Even thought this was a small elopement, I needed a lot of help getting... Read More organized, and she just got it done and pointed me in the right direction when I needed it. She was always on top of getting our elopement "just right" for us, and even worked around any obstacles that came up that neither of us could have seen! She really went above and beyond for my husband and I, and our day turned out to be even better than I had anticipated. Danielle was even nice enough to help me bug our photographer about the long overdue status of our photos a few months after our elopement. She didn't even hesitate to get involved. If I ever have another excuse to throw a bigger party I would not hesitate to call ELD in a heartbeat!

Every Little Detail-It's all in the name!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Michelle G

Danielle of Every Little Detail makes you feel right at home. She has TONS of items in her shop that you can use and lots of inspiration. She does research and is essential for weekend of/day of weddings! I would definitely recommend her! For organized Type A personalities,... Read More Danielle of ELD might seem to forget or not have a detail right, but don't let her fool you: she's got it all set. Learn to trust the process and she's worth hiring to let her take care of those details that can make a dream wedding come true!

Every Little Detail

Reviewed on 11/18/2013

We decided to cold-call Every Little Detail because their storefront is in our town. We spoke with Danielle, the owner of Every Little Detail, and made an appointment to meet her in the store. Danielle turned out to be the perfect wedding planner for us. She is super down to... Read More earth which went right along with our pragmatic approach to our wedding. Danielle is positive, fun, and really good at her job. During the wedding itself, she and her staff were absolutely everywhere with somehow not being in anyone's way (they never even popped up in the wedding photos). The wedding moved right along without a hitch, we were never asked any questions by Danielle or her staff during the event, and we never felt that we had a thing to worry about…..which we didn't!! We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Every Little Detail.

Recommend VERY Highly

Reviewed on 10/31/2013

Danielle from Every Little Detail was AMAZING! We hired her just a couple months before the wedding after our previous planner didn't work out and Danielle jumped right in and took charge of everything we didn't want to do (and let us handle the things we wanted to). Everything... Read More from taking over handling the caterer to organizing rentals. The day before the wedding she came prepared to set everything up (very DIY wedding) and she was actually shocked (pleasantly... I think ;) ) to find that we were prepared to work with her! The day of the wedding Danielle was fantastic. She brought a great assistant and both were incredibly professional, friendly and helpful. The wedding went off without a hitch and she came by the venue to finish cleaning up the next day before we and our guests were even finished with brunch. She even handled an extra task post-wedding that was definitely not part of her planned job, but did it just because we needed the help. We could not recommend Danielle highly enough. She was amazing and made the wedding an incredibly (relatively!) low stress party! The only thing that could have made working with Danielle better is if we had worked with her right from the start.

Run far away!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Jeanette L

I hired her to help with organization, keeping on budget, knowledge of the area, vendors, etc. She created a contract in-between her partial and full planning. I was very respectful of her time. I checked her reviews but realized soon after they were prob written by friends.... Read More Cons - whenever I asked her for help I got emails and phone calls w/bits and pieces of info everywhere, often w/errors and impossible to understand. I asked her to put info for each task into it's own email in an outline format, but she didn't know what I meant. I then got a long dramatic email from her saying what she's doing is not included in her partial planning and is taking up all of her time. Huh?! I explained to her that this was all IN my contract, which btw was not just partial planning. I paid xtra and it included a lot more. And, what I asked her to do, right before her tantrum, was to find me a vendor, which prob took all of 5 seconds because she recommended a place where she used to work. She then apologized to me. -In coordinating transportation she gives the company the wrong address for my parents w/the wrong wedding date! I tell her, she corrects the date but sends the wrong address again! I then need help w/a good friend of mine who's the videographer. Touchy topic on how much to charge him, how many hours, etc. Her and I have a private convo via email, she then forwards the entire email chain to him by accident. I then ask her help negotiating w/a vendor, it's a disaster, she confuses all of us on the terms and it costs me almost double. Next my invitation lady calls her needing a direction check. She calls me back concerned that my planner can't follow simple instructions. I wind up doing it. I had 3 other vendors say 'are you going to be ok with this planner because I don't think she knows what she's doing'. It was soon clear that I was one of her 1st weddings but I already paid her so I was stuck. She didn't help me budget. She was awkward to talk to and passive aggressive, as if she hated her job. I started doing everything myself because it was uncomfortable asking her to do anything and every time she did something I had to look it over and correct it. She did nothing to relax me, in fact I felt my blood boiling each time I spoke with her. Every time we met I drove 1.5 hrs+ to her, the one time I ask her to meet me half way she tells me its too far and suggests a place closer to her. Day of the reh she's telling me it starts at one time when i know its another. Day of she forgets to give the caterers the 2nd half of the dessert that arrived separately from my friends bakery so end of night I get to take home 400+ cookies. Day of she's confused about envelopes and can't seem to figure out final costs even though I laid it out for her. I'm sitting there w/a calculator during hair and mkup explaining it. Several days after the wedding I'm missing stuff. I call her up and ask but before she checks if she lost my things she asks for reimbursement of the arrival bags, org. inc. in the price. She was an unorganized, unprofessional nightmare with an attitude problem. Zero experience handling anything wedding related. Pros and the only reason for the 1 star - She let me use some of her things so I didn't have to buy little xtras. She also bought material to make me runners. Helpful, yes, but what I needed was an organized professional planner. It would've been better to buy these things myself and have a responsible person in charge.

Every Little Detail was a great find! Hire Daniell

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Victoria H

We didn't think we needed a wedding coordinator. But then we wisened up. Got a clue. Of course we needed a wedding coordinator! And so do you! (Unless you have friends or family members who are willing to NOT enjoy themselves at your wedding and to seamlessly run the show... Read More which is UNLIKELY). Every Little Detail was fantastic. I highly recommend them. They worked with our budget and met a need I realized I had very late (very late) in the game. Danielle, the owner of Every Little Detail, was very responsive, and knowledgable. I called on her to help out with an outdoor ceremony that we planned in Cold Spring, NY, at a state park, along the river. Since the first phone call, she proved invaluable, starting with a detailed agenda that really put the wheels in motion. As a control-freak bride, I was glad to work with someone who 'had a clue" and who could also be counted on to run things when I wasn't around. After all, it was my wedding and I just wanted to be "the bride" and not the director. Danielle proved to be a great director, and after a great rehearsal run through, managed to get us through a tricky weather-dependent outdoor ceremony, which involved getting a hundred guests on two buses and arranging for rental chairs to be set up and picked up, all with a looming, and eventual, rainstorm that managed to sock the town. Thanks to Danielle and her assistant, all the details were dealt with and I didn't have to worry about the little stuff. And dealing with all of the details, with an insane amount of rainfall immediately after the wedding, was something we just couldn't handle. Thank goodness for ELD. They helped us out tremendously. The next day I had also hired ELD for our Sunday guest brunch. And I'm so happy I did. I didn't have to heat up the quiches, set up the fruit plates, or do anything kitchen-related, all morning. Danielle stepped in and was a help behind the scenes. She never made a fuss, or a scene, and was always helping out, unasked and unnoticed. It was perfect and I'm so happy with her services. Others at my wedding and brunch felt the same and thought she was fantastic! You'd be silly not to hire ELD. Doing so will actually help you ENJOY your wedding.

The Name Says It All!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Carolina W

Danielle and Matt from Every Little Detail were amazing! My fiance and I were pretty involved in planning our own wedding, but we knew that we wanted someone to be in charge of the "Day-of" duties. From the first phone call of introduction, Danielle and I just clicked. She... Read More was personable, professional and very affordable. She made herself available for several phone calls, meetings and a walk-through of the space with her partner Matt. By the time that we had our first meeting, she had already contacted all of our vendors to introduce herself. She created a timeline for the wedding day, coordinated with all the vendors, came to the rehearsal to oversee how the ceremony would flow as well as pick up all of our favors and decor items. The next day for the wedding, they took the lead with every vendor to make sure set-up was done correctly. They helped set up all of our programs, menus, favors, escort cards. They made sure all of our family was ready for photos and kept me and my husband on track the entire day. Danielle helped me in the bridal suite when I needed help with the bussle of my dress and my dress change. And best of all, at the end of the night, we didn't have to worry about a single second of breakdown. Instead, we were able to enjoy the after party with our guests resting assured that Danielle and Matt would take care of breaking down the tables, gathering all of our personal effects, gifts, etc... To top it all of, when my husband and I were done partying at 4 AM, we walked into our suite and found it completely decorated with flowers and candles, two pieces of our cake, food and champagne. She also displayed our cards, toasts and other sentimental things that we might want to relive...it was really special. Without a doubt, I would recommend Every Little Detail! Thank you, Danielle and Matt, for helping our wedding run so smoothly and making sure we didn't have to worry about anything but having a wonderful time with our guests!

Danielle was so sweet and wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Julie H

Danielle of Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning held our hand leading up to our wedding. She found numerous vendors in upstate NY for a good price that we ended up loving. On the day of our wedding, she and Matt hustled like crazy putting together all the details... Read More and setting up for the wedding. She took initiative setting up flowers and decorations, and we loved everything she did. The ceremony and reception looked gorgeous, and everything went so smoothly! She also was there checking in on the Wedding Party and coordinating all of us. She did it all with a smile on her face and eliminated all stress on the day of the wedding so we could relax and enjoy. We had an absolute blast. Our wedding weekend was a dream from start to finish. Danielle was such a huge part of making it all go smoothly!! She was absolutely wonderful!!

A great confidant and planning partner!

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Laura S

What I loved best about working with Danielle is how well she was able to soothe my nerves with all the wedding planning stress. On top of planning a lovely at-home ceremony and park reception, she helped me to manage the pressure of family's desires while still achieving my... Read More vision for my special day! I hired Danielle because I was planning my wedding from far away and wanted to pull off a complex ceremony at a location not typically meant for weddings (a private home). She did great keeping the lines of communication open, responding quickly to my emails, and she really went the extra mile by videotaping a top choice reception venue so I could really see. With her experience and background I would heartily recommend her as a wedding planner to anyone who asks!