Is this your business? claim it now

Everyday Flowers & Balloons

Redwood City, CA

$ – Inexpensive

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

512 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA (650) 366-1757

Fabulous Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Scott B

This was my Yelp review: I don't know where to begin. I'm overwhelmed with excitement over the flowers Susan designed for my wedding. They were the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen. But, this review is not only about the gorgeous flowers, it is also... Read More about the outstanding customer service I received. Every time I'd walk into the shop, Susan and her team were busy with other orders, but she ALWAYS made me feel like I was her only customer. She paid special attention to every request and exceeded my expectations by turning my almost impossible vision into reality. She called me into the shop throughout the planning process to show me samples and made suggestions that worked every single time we met. I read a review that stated poor quality merchandise. I can't disagree more. It has been 5 days since my wedding, and my bouquet and centerpieces still look brand new. It's important to let Susan suggest flowers that are in season. This is key. She's the expert!

Beautiful Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Jonathan C

Susan does super great job on all our wedding flowers and center pieces.She is super responsible and attentive to details. She is super kind, and always try to help us save on cost. She even took care all of our aisle decoration baskets on last minutes request two days before... Read More the wedding,and charge us very reasonably. I would trust her with all my future flower needs.