Your Source for Audio,Lighting & Entertainment.

Aisle Decorations, Pedestals, Draping

7490 NW 54th St., Miami, FL

Amazing Service and Design!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 vanessa a

Prior to selecting Evoga for lighting I did shop around for some prices.Upon meeting with Laura I knew that this was the best option for lighting and draping for my wedding. From day 1 she was patient, kind and guided me in the right direction for the final selections for the... Read More event. There service is outstanding, the quality of lighting is like no other, and they customize according to YOUR needs for your event. If you are looking for outstanding lighting work for your wedding or affair, this is no doubt the lighting company to select. They changed the entire ambiance of the room and it looked amazing!!!

Lavish Decor, Excellent Service, Professional Staff & Outstanding Quality!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Javed G

I highly recommend EVOGA for your decor, lighting and production needs. The team at EVOGA was very honest, professional and punctual from the day I visited their showroom and went above and beyond to make sure our event was spectacular. Since they left such an... Read More outstanding impression at my wedding I will most definitely be hiring them for all my future events (anniversaries, baby showers, etc.)

Lighting and Decor

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Zora T

Their lighting is incredible!!! They have all sorts of colors that would match with any theme you chose for your event. Highly recommend this service!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Malila F

Evoga did an amazing job with everything. I was super happy with their work!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Vivian P

I must say EVoga Events made my wedding day AMAZING! This company is well organized and has the best staff. Margie and Bruno were there to help my husband and I with everything. We had the best service from Laura she stayed with me the entire night and made sure everything went... Read More according to plan. I would definitely recommend EVoga to anyone having any event. They made my day very special and memorable. Thank you! Mr. & Mrs. Montanez

Excellent Job!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Diana A

5 stars is not enough to rate Evoga Events! My husband and I just got married, and we would like to give our infinite thanks to Evoga Events productions ( Margel, Bruno, Laura & staff ) for going beyond our expectations and making our wedding a dream come true. We didn't have to... Read More worry for not a single thing, they were in charge of everything at all time! Thanks so much for your GREAT JOB! Sincerely, Diana & Allan

Great Work

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Monica O

Bruno was truly helpful. He worked together with Green Spot and The Event to make my wedding just perfect. Bruno not only provided the lighting of the ceremony and reception, but also everything involving the music which was very important to me. He got us the best band in... Read More Miami. After the wedding everyone was asking about the band.

TO EVoga Events