Evy Drew Makeup Artist

Evy will make you look and feel your most beautiful with makeup that will last through tears of joy and hours of dancing. To ensure that you and your wedding party look and feel confident, gorgeous and unforgettable on your special day, call Evy for a trial today!

Makeup Artists, Beauty

Brooklyn, NY
Serving NY, NJ and CT area

Beautiful Bride...courtesy of Evy Drew

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Erica F

As a non-make-up wearer, I had a lot of anxiety surrounding my wedding make-up. I wanted to look beautiful and natural yet still do something special for my big day. I always wanted to make my future husband happy, who is not used to seeing me with make-up and felt very strongly... Read More about "recognizing me" on the big day. Evy Drew was recommended to me by a friend and after viewing her website and speaking to her via email, I was almost 100% sure she would be the perfect make-up artist for me. Our trial solidified this. Evy was interested in what I wanted, receptive to pictures of celebs sporting the look I was going for and matched it to a T. She was super fun to spend time with and it was clear from the moment she walked through the door that I was her #1 concern. She did not disappoint on the big day. My make-up was flawless! We had decided beforehand what I should buy for myself for the big day, she brought all the products for me (at a discount!) and even supplied me with some blotting pads since I got married during a heat wave and I was worried about sweat/shine. In fact, my make-up stayed flawless through hours of pictures in 98 degree weather and throughout the whole event. It was natural, timeless and beautiful without looking like I was "too done" which was my fear. My husband, who dislikes most make-up, was speachless and thoroughly impressed. She also did my mom and one of my bridesmaids and they looked fab. Evy was a pleasure from the first moment, a true professional and artist. I plan to use her for a friend's wedding in the future and absolutely can't wait to be radiant!

Best makeup artist ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Ellen H

Evy was hands down the most talented, helpful and together makeup artist that I could have asked for. She made each of my bridesmaids look the best they've ever looked (they were all in love with their looks), and I loved what she did with me. She also helped with nice, simple... Read More hairdos, helped us time the procession, and was just in general amazing. We did several looks throughout the night - each one was fantastic. Can't say enough good things about my experience! One of the most professional and kind people I've ever worked with in any capacity. You will definitely want someone like her there on your wedding day.

She made me radiant!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Rachel K

Evy was not only so much fun to have around that morning, she made my skin perfectly dewy but not shiny, chose the perfect cheek color for me-- and made me feel like a million bucks! She is amazing at what she does!!! I highly recommend using her for your wedding or special... Read More event. You will look like "your best YOU".

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Lindsay H

Evy was fantastic! My maid of honor got married about a year before I did, and after seeing how gorgeous her wedding party looked, working with Evy was an obvious choice. She answered every question, was totally flexible and helpful, and kept us all on schedule, which is no easy... Read More feat. My bridesmaids and mom looked great, and I was super happy not only with how I looked and how long the make up lasted, but how great of an addition Evy was to my wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016

Evy was a magnificent make up artist as well a wonderful person. Her personality and work made everyone feel beautiful during my special day. She did the makeup for a total of ten ladies for my wedding and every single person was extremely happy with her work. Whatever she was... Read More asked to do she did it above and beyond. I recommend Evy Drew for any occasion!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

Loved my makeup from the wedding! Evy made me feel relaxed before the wedding and helped me look my best. Everyone commented how great I looked both at the wedding and when they looked at my pictures after the wedding. I had a small wedding but it was absolutely worth it to get... Read More my make up done for the event.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Regina I

Evy did such an incredible job on my wedding makeup! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and she found the perfect balance of making me feel glamorous without the makeup feeling heavy or over the top. I've truly never felt so beautiful in my life. Evy also did an amazing... Read More job on my bridesmaids and the moms. I've never seen my mom so excited about anything! My mother in law is also very particular about her makeup, so she was really nervous about having it professionally done, but Evy did a perfect job of keeping with my mother in law's style, but in a way that was more polished. She was really happy and asked for Evy's information for her niece's wedding later this year. The makeup lasted all night (through all my dancing and sweating), and I felt just as beautiful in the after party photos! Evy is also super fun to be around and just really warm and sweet. I really couldn't have asked for anything better and couldn't recommend her more!

Evy was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

Evy was truly an amazing person to work with- she is sweet, kind, honest, and funny. Her energy is amazing and she was just a joy to have at my apartment in the morning while my bridesmaids, my mom, and I were getting ready for my wedding. Each of the girls looked AMAZING and... Read More incredibly beautiful. I can not rave about Evy and her work enough. I promise you will not regret working with her for your wedding!!

Wonderful Make-Up

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Lisa C

Evy has also done my hair make-up for special occasions. I actually had two weddings - an elopement and then the receptions later. I looked glamorous but not overdone. I always fear that I will look like a "Real Housewife" with full make-up. She uses great make-up - Bobbi... Read More Brown, MAC, etc. And she added just the right of make-up for those that didn't like to wear any. Some point in the future, I want to do an "everyday" make-up consultation with her. Evy does hair as well. When I need something for a special occasion - it's great that she does both! The first time I did a retro look, and the second - a bit more modern.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Erika M

Evy did both my makeup and my bridesmaid's for my October wedding. She was phenomenal! She came to my apartment for my trial and all the way out to CT to my hotel for the wedding. She was willing to work with me on cost, was friendly, and professional. I loved her work and... Read More attitude! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Erin

Not only did Evy do an absolutely amazing job but she was so easy to work with. I was so lucky to have her. With less than 4 weeks before my wedding day, a hair & makeup artist did not show to my trial. The previous team was to not only do my hair & makeup but my 4... Read More bridesmaids as well. Feeling like I could not rely on them the day of my wedding I called and was hoping she was available. Miraculously she was and I am so happy I made that call. Evy put me to ease right off the bat and she did an absolutely amazing job! She is an incredibly talented artist. Evy made getting ready seamless and so much fun. I could not have been happier with how my make-up turned out. My make up was stunning! Evy gave me a natural look that enhanced my features and really made my eyes pop. Evy made my bridal party look absolutely amazing. I am so happy she was a part of my wedding day. I would highly recommend using Evy!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Evy was wonderful throughout the entire process. I found her by looking on the Knot; I had already done a trial with another makeup artist that wasn't the right fit. But I didn't need to look any further. She was lovely - personable, knowledgeable, flexible. She was extremely... Read More easy to work with throughout the entire process. She listened to what I wanted and never made me feel rushed during our trial or during the day of. She was encouraging and most importantly, she did great work! I do not wear a lot of makeup, and she was able to take that int consideration. I would definitely recommend her to any and all brides.

Nothing short of amazing

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Erica B

Evy is a pleasure to work with and I couldn't have better things to say about my wedding makeup experience. Everyone's makeup lasted the entire night and we got so many compliments. Evy's style is very natural - we all felt like ourselves, except more glamorous! I would 100%... Read More recommend Evy's services to anyone, and I hope to see her again

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Katya K

Initially, I was hesitant about hiring a makeup artist for my wedding but I am so happy I went to Evy. Evy was recommended by another makeup artist who was a friend of a friend. She is an incredibly professional woman. When I shared my difficult schedule and limited times, she... Read More was accommodating and even drove out to my home. She is easy going and has a wonderful smile. I really wanted a friendly atmosphere on the day of my wedding and she was a great addition. Finally, she made me look like a better version of myself. I felt radiant on my wedding day and it lasted well into the night without any touch ups. Overall, I would recommend Evy in a NY minute! I hope to have an opportunity to work with her again.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Melissa B

Evy is a rockstar. She makes you look like a more beautiful & enhanced version of yourself, without making it look like you have caked-on makeup. She is fun, outgoing, and makes the entire process extremely enjoyable. I typically hate when I get my makeup done, but the 2... Read More times Evy did it (engagement party + wedding) I loved the way I looked, felt comfortable, and received thousands of compliments (and everyone asked for her business card!!) I highly recommend Evy- and promise you won't be disappointed!!

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Tina C

Really does a marvelous job with hair and make up. Made an appointment to do a trial and I loved everything about my hair and makeup. I felt like a princess and was treated like one as well. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Wedding Day Makeup

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Gina F

I cant sing the praises of Evy enough !!! From trial to wedding day Evy was perfection. Im a 45 year old bride, my mom is 73, my maid of honor is 50, my sons girlfriend is 23 and my daughter is 8- Evy tailored her services to fit each person. Her makeup is high quality and her... Read More talent is second to none. Evy came to my ceremony at church where she touched up my makeup it looked perfect until i took it off at 1 am. I got so many compliments on my makeup all throughout the night. Evy is friendly, warm, eager to please her client and exceeded our expectations.

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Maya R

Evy did an amazing job on my makeup and my bridesmaids! I got married on one of the most humid days of the year and the makeup held up all day and night. She is a professional at what she does, was open to my ideas, listened to my concerns and was an absolute pleasure to work... Read More with. I highly recommend!

Evy is the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 kelsey d

Evy did my makeup, my maid of honor and my mom's makeup for my wedding. She is prompt, professional, and listens. She made the process easy and personal. And my makeup looked fabulous! I had so many compliments throughout the night. My makeup also lasted throughout and stayed... Read More in place. I recommend Evy highly!!!

Amazing makeup artist and person!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Mariel L

I can't say enough about Evy. From the first time we met for my trial until the moment she left after my ceremony, Evy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Evy immediately put me at ease during my trial. She is extremely easy to talk to and listened to everything I had to... Read More say about what I wanted, liked, and didn't like. Unlike some other makeup artists I've encountered, it was clear that Evy was willing to work with me to make sure that I loved everything about the makeup from how it looked to what the makeup was made from. On the day of my wedding, Evy was a true wonderwoman. We started makeup and hair at 7am in order to be ready for pictures around 9am. By 9am everyone's makeup was completed (5 people total). I had already preplanned for Evy to stay after my ceremony (around 12:30pm) for touch ups, but, without having to even ask, Evy followed the wedding party outside for the pictures being done before the ceremony to make sure that everything was perfect. Not only did Evy attend to me, but she also made sure that the groomsmen were looking good too! Without a doubt, Evy went the extra mile and that is a priceless quality to have in someone who you're working with on your wedding day. FYI - The price that I quoted in this review included a makeup trial for the bride, makeup for the bride, two mothers, and two bridesmaids on the day of the wedding, and an additional fee for staying to do touch ups during pictures and after the ceremony. After doing research on pricing for someone to come on site, Evy's pricing is extremely reasonable and WORTH EVERY CENT!!

Evy Drew makeup artist review

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

Evy is fabulous. I used her for my makeup and a few of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their makeup. My own makeup looked beautiful and it stayed on well for the entire wedding. Evy even went over and above her job as a makeup artist and helped my bridesmaids two daughters... Read More braid their hair (free of charge) when we ran short on time. Thanks, Evy, for a fantastic job. I highly recommend her. She is super professional and she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Perfect Make Up for a Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Carly S

Evy was the second make up artist I tried after the first was awful. Where the first make up artist didnt listen to my wants or needs, Evy listened with great care and executed my wishes perfectly. I wanted to look like myself, with make up that highlighted my features, not... Read More disguised them. She did just that and used high end products that didnt irritate my skin. On the morning of my wedding, Evy was prompt, calm and overall, wonderful. She kept me breathing through make up, touched me up during pictures, and made sure that every lash was in place before she left. The best part? My make up remained flawless the ENTIRE night, after many tears and lots of dancing! Thank you so much, Evy!

Evy is the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Jennifer S

Evy had done a friends wedding where I was a bridesmaid and I had loved the way she did my makeup. So naturally, I called her when I got engaged to hire her for my wedding. She did such a fabulous job on me, my mom, mother in law and bridesmaids. Evy is such an easy going,... Read More professional and amazing artist. She is the fantastic!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Irene D

Evy Drew is EXCELLENT! A true professional who is so skilled at what she does and also a pleasure to be with throughout the process. My wedding makeup looked just the way I wanted - natural and yet contoured expertly for pictures. She also did my mom's makeup, as well as... Read More several of my bridesmaids, who all also turned out gorgeous. My favorite personal memory of getting ready in the morning is when I found out she has a spectacular singing voice, I joked that she should sing all instructions to me - she was a good sport and actually did it! Really helped me relax. She also pinpointed the perfect lipstick shade, that I'm now obsessed with and wear all the time. I recommend Evy Drew very highly, as well as the booking service, www.bookyourlook.com

Evy Drew - Extraordinary!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Jennifer T

Evy gets 5-stars for outstanding artistry, quality, professionalism and service! I highly recommend her as a makeup artist. Being an older bride, Evy made me feel so pretty! Her calming temperament was evident throughout the entire process - from my initial phone call to... Read More schedule an appointment, to my makeup trial and finally my wedding day. Evy's artistry resulted in positive feedback on how beautiful and glamorous I looked on my wedding day as well as how natural my makeup looked. I look forward to using Evy again for the next formal event I am going to attend!