Evy Drew Makeup Artist

Evy will make you look and feel your most beautiful with makeup that will last through tears of joy and hours of dancing. To ensure that you and your wedding party look and feel confident, gorgeous and unforgettable on your special day, call Evy for a trial today!

Serving NY, NJ and CT area (718) 237-8552

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lindsay D

I wish I had more special occasions so I could hire Evy again! I hired her to do bridesmaids, moms, and me for my wedding and had a terrific experience with her. I felt Evy was miles more talented than virtually any other makeup artist I looked at. I really wanted a timeless,... Read More classic style that made me look like myself, and she did it beautifully, choosing the perfect colors to complement my complexion. I was so impressed by her work on the bridesmaids and moms too, many of whom were non-makeup-wearers but were nonetheless really happy with the results — she definitely did not do a cookie-cutter style for everyone but rather figured out a look that worked for each person individually, and her work on more mature skin also looked stellar. She brought tons of lipstick samplers for the girls to take with them and left one of my bridesmaids with rice paper blotting sheets to keep me from getting shiny throughout the day. Evy is a joy to work with on the day-of. She is totally reliable and has a great, laid-back personality. Evy is the definition of modern class!

Best makeup artist ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Ellen H

Evy was hands down the most talented, helpful and together makeup artist that I could have asked for. She made each of my bridesmaids look the best they've ever looked (they were all in love with their looks), and I loved what she did with me. She also helped with nice, simple... Read More hairdos, helped us time the procession, and was just in general amazing. We did several looks throughout the night - each one was fantastic. Can't say enough good things about my experience! One of the most professional and kind people I've ever worked with in any capacity. You will definitely want someone like her there on your wedding day.

She made me radiant!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Rachel K

Evy was not only so much fun to have around that morning, she made my skin perfectly dewy but not shiny, chose the perfect cheek color for me-- and made me feel like a million bucks! She is amazing at what she does!!! I highly recommend using her for your wedding or special... Read More event. You will look like "your best YOU".

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Caroline F

Evy did such a great job doing my makeup, my bridesmaids, my mom AND my 98 year old grandmother ! She always listened to my feedback after I wanted to make changes after the initial trial, and we were able to work together to find exactly what I wanted for my wedding day.... Read More Looking back at our wedding photos I am so happy with how they turned out and Evy was a big part of that.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jenna W

Evy is incredible, she is a pleasure to work with. She made getting ready for our wedding easy and so fun, she listens to exactly what you want but also knows how to be creative and adapt to different styles. She was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Natalie B

Evy is a true make up artist. She is professional, stylish, and responsive. She did make up for both me and my mom on my wedding day. We told her what we envisioned and she made it a reality. She is sensible, calm, and meticulous and made sure we stayed on schedule. Evy did an... Read More amazing job and I am grateful that she was able to do my wedding day make up, as well as my mom's.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rhonda G

Evy Drew is the most amazing make up artist. She was referred to my daughter, Lori, by my niece Erica who used her for her wedding back in August 2016. Lori did a trial for her engagement shoot and was so pleased with how her makeup looked; her face looked natural and elegant. I... Read More immediately contracted Evy to to the makeup, not only for Lori but for the entire wedding party which included myself and Lori's future mother in law. There were 11 of us in all. Lori's wedding took place July 2017 and that day everyone came out so beautiful. Evy uses the best products and makes sure each girl is pleased with how they look. The false eyelashes she uses are included in her price and were so comfortable you don't even know you are wearing them. Evy brought an assistant for Lori's wedding because we were so many people and her assistant was amazing also. I definitely recommend Evy and her give 5 stars for her gorgeous work and attention to every detail. The wedding photos came out spectacular thanks to her. Thank you Evy for making my daughter Lori the happiest bride ever. She didn't stop smiling the entire time. As the mother of the bride, I can honestly say that having Evy as the makeup artist was the best thing I ever did.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Elizabeth M

Evy was fantastic; she made my mother, mother-in-law and myself look so great for my rehearsal dinner and wedding! She did a more "fun" version for the rehearsal dinner and a nice classic look for the wedding itself. Evy had the perfect balance of having us look like "enhanced... Read More versions of ourselves" without looking fake or too done up. We all received numerous comments on how natural we looked, which is what we all wanted. Additionally, Evy was able to connect ya with someone for our hair as well...who was also great!! I would highly recommend Evy Drew's services.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Diane F

If you are lucky enough to be able to hire Evy to do your makeup you are lucky indeed! I was the Mother of the Groom and Evy did mine for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. She did a different look for each night,, yet I looked like myself both nights - not overdone.... Read More I am 59 years old and wear very little makeup in my "ordinary" life. Evy was able to give me a few tricks and techniques that even I could accomplish! Evy is mature, professional and extremely knowledgeable and skilled. I can't imagine anyone better.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Elizabeth M

Evy is truly an artist! I decided to use her even years before I got engaged! She did my aunt's make-up for her 2013 wedding and I was absolutely in love with her work! Everyone just looked so naturally beautiful it truly amazed me. Fast forward to my July 2017 wedding; even... Read More though I was pretty set on Evy I shopped around, as any bride should, and could not find anyone who even came close to what Evy does. Not only does she bring out your natural beauty and make you look exactly how you want, she tries different applications to assure what is best for your skin type and tone and makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful! I could not rave about her enough! She is well worth the cost AND probably worth even more considering what you get! My make-up stayed perfect the entire night, through sweating and dancing and crying. If you want your dreams to come true, Evy is the girl for you!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lori L

Evy is so talented and I am so happy that I hired her for my wedding day! She made me look exactly how I wanted to look on the day; so beautiful - natural and glamorous at the same time! And also she did an amazing job on the makeup for my entire bridal party, mother, and... Read More mother-in-law. Everyone looked gorgeous, both in person and in photos. Evy did the makeup at my cousins wedding as well and I loved how the makeup looked so I had my trial with Evy for my engagement photo shoot and the makeup looked amazing; that's when I knew I had to hire her for my wedding. Evy is also so knowledgeable, professional, and fun to be around! She has the best makeup and skincare products and knows what looks good with everyone's complexion. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Betsy M

Evy Drew is a magician. I usually wear very little makeup and have no idea what I'm doing. Evy put me (and all the women in my family) totally at ease, and made us look naturally beautiful. My mother, who is in her 60's, checked herself out in the mirror and said, "I've never... Read More looked this good." She was a delightful person of immense talent.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Emily S

Evy not only had me looking beautiful on my wedding day, but she had me looking like myself. I was nervous that I would look too done up and my soon to be husband wouldn't recognize me but Evy made sure that didn't happen. She was fabulous to work with and my entire bridal party... Read More has been raving about her ever since. I think my mom might try to keep her on retainer!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Elizabeth M

Evy is one of the warmest, most comforting people who helped make my wedding day perfection. She is friendly, and kind, and put me completely at ease. I do not wear much makeup on an every-day basis, and during our make-up trial, Evy listened to me, and helped me to create an... Read More amazing wedding-day look. When I changed my mind on a few different colors, Evy insisted that everything was not a problem, and that she would handle everything, and she did! I looked GORGEOUS on my wedding day, and would recommend Evy to any bride. Evy also worked her magic on my mother-in-law, and the groom's aunt, who both looks incredible thanks to her expertise. THANK YOU Evy, for being the wonderful, talented, and kind person that you are!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Fiona A

Evy was great to work with, and did an amazing job on my makeup. It looked very natural and was exactly what I had asked for. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Christine S

Evy Drew provided fantastic service on my wedding day. My make-up was gorgeous and my bridesmaids looked fantastic. If you are looking for a gorgeous, natural, red-carpet ready look, then definitely go with Evy. She is fantasttic!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jackie P

Evy was wonderful! She was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids and she was always there to answer any question I had leading up to and on the day of my wedding. Her work is amazing; she is great at working with whatever each girl is comfortable with and also knows how to... Read More emphasize everyone's unique features. She is definitely someone I would recommend for a wedding or any event and is extremely accommodating while offering great suggestions to get exactly the look you want.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Angela B

Evy is absolutely amazing! She is not only a pro makeup artist but a truly wonderful person. She is an excellent listener and wants to make her clients happy and goes above and beyond to do so ; she also never keeps you waiting for a reply, which I really appreciated. Before... Read More working with Evy, I had never had makeup done that I was really happy with... I felt like I no longer looked like "me." Evy had my skin and eyes looking perfect not only for my own wedding but for my brother's (I was a bridesmaid). She works to enhance one's natural beauty and uses only the best products for your skin. She also did my mom's makeup for both weddings and she has never looked more beautiful. Important Tip: Evy has a magic weapon that keeps your face from sweating. My wedding was outdoors at 3 PM (hot hot sun) in August. I didn't have to touch up my makeup once! I can't recommend Evy enough--I am glad I did my research and found her; she's a gem!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sara W

Evy is AMAZING. I was so incredibly happy with how she did our makeup. After she completed my look and showed me what she had done, i looked in the mirror and teared up. She is truly talented, its quite amazing. Evy is professional, easy to talk to and a great communicator.... Read More She goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. She really listens to what you want. Evy is kind, patient, calm, you name it. I can't imagine my big day without her! If you are still on the hunt for a makeup artist, look no further! Evy is your girl!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Lindsay P

Evy was fantastic! My maid of honor got married about a year before I did, and after seeing how gorgeous her wedding party looked, working with Evy was an obvious choice. She answered every question, was totally flexible and helpful, and kept us all on schedule, which is no easy... Read More feat. My bridesmaids and mom looked great, and I was super happy not only with how I looked and how long the make up lasted, but how great of an addition Evy was to my wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016

Evy was a magnificent make up artist as well a wonderful person. Her personality and work made everyone feel beautiful during my special day. She did the makeup for a total of ten ladies for my wedding and every single person was extremely happy with her work. Whatever she was... Read More asked to do she did it above and beyond. I recommend Evy Drew for any occasion!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

Loved my makeup from the wedding! Evy made me feel relaxed before the wedding and helped me look my best. Everyone commented how great I looked both at the wedding and when they looked at my pictures after the wedding. I had a small wedding but it was absolutely worth it to get... Read More my make up done for the event.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Regina I

Evy did such an incredible job on my wedding makeup! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and she found the perfect balance of making me feel glamorous without the makeup feeling heavy or over the top. I've truly never felt so beautiful in my life. Evy also did an amazing... Read More job on my bridesmaids and the moms. I've never seen my mom so excited about anything! My mother in law is also very particular about her makeup, so she was really nervous about having it professionally done, but Evy did a perfect job of keeping with my mother in law's style, but in a way that was more polished. She was really happy and asked for Evy's information for her niece's wedding later this year. The makeup lasted all night (through all my dancing and sweating), and I felt just as beautiful in the after party photos! Evy is also super fun to be around and just really warm and sweet. I really couldn't have asked for anything better and couldn't recommend her more!

Evy was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

Evy was truly an amazing person to work with- she is sweet, kind, honest, and funny. Her energy is amazing and she was just a joy to have at my apartment in the morning while my bridesmaids, my mom, and I were getting ready for my wedding. Each of the girls looked AMAZING and... Read More incredibly beautiful. I can not rave about Evy and her work enough. I promise you will not regret working with her for your wedding!!

Wonderful Make-Up

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Lisa C

Evy has also done my hair make-up for special occasions. I actually had two weddings - an elopement and then the receptions later. I looked glamorous but not overdone. I always fear that I will look like a "Real Housewife" with full make-up. She uses great make-up - Bobbi... Read More Brown, MAC, etc. And she added just the right of make-up for those that didn't like to wear any. Some point in the future, I want to do an "everyday" make-up consultation with her. Evy does hair as well. When I need something for a special occasion - it's great that she does both! The first time I did a retro look, and the second - a bit more modern.