Evy Drew

(25)

On location services, NY

Evy Drew Makeup Artist

Evy will make you look and feel your most beautiful with makeup that will last through tears of joy and hours of dancing. To ensure that you and your wedding party look and feel confident, gorgeous and unforgettable on your special day, call Evy for a trial today!

Type

Makeup Artists

On location services, NY

Beautiful Bride...courtesy of Evy Drew

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Erica F

As a non-make-up wearer, I had a lot of anxiety surrounding my wedding make-up. I wanted to look beautiful and natural yet still do something special for my big day. I always wanted to make my future husband happy, who is not used to seeing me with make-up and felt very strongly about "recognizing me" on the big day. Evy Drew was recommended to me by a friend and after viewing her website and speaking to her via email, I was almost 100% sure she would be the perfect make-up artist for me. Our trial solidified this. Evy was interested in what I wanted, receptive to pictures of celebs sporting the look I was going for and matched it to a T. She was super fun to spend time with and it was clear from the moment she walked through the door that I was her #1 concern. She did not disappoint on the big day. My make-up was flawless! We had decided beforehand what I should buy for myself for the big day, she brought all the products for me (at a discount!) and even supplied me with some blotting pads since I got married during a heat wave and I was worried about sweat/shine. In fact, my make-up stayed flawless through hours of pictures in 98 degree weather and throughout the whole event. It was natural, timeless and beautiful without looking like I was "too done" which was my fear. My husband, who dislikes most make-up, was speachless and thoroughly impressed. She also did my mom and one of my bridesmaids and they looked fab. Evy was a pleasure from the first moment, a true professional and artist. I plan to use her for a friend's wedding in the future and absolutely can't wait to be radiant!

Evy drew as a make up artist

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Krista O

Evy was professional, friendly, and did a fantastic job on me and my entire bridal party.

She made me radiant!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Rachel K

Evy was not only so much fun to have around that morning, she made my skin perfectly dewy but not shiny, chose the perfect cheek color for me-- and made me feel like a million bucks! She is amazing at what she does!!! I highly recommend using her for your wedding or special event. You will look like "your best YOU".

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Tina C

Really does a marvelous job with hair and make up. Made an appointment to do a trial and I loved everything about my hair and makeup. I felt like a princess and was treated like one as well. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Best makeup artist ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Ellen H

Evy was hands down the most talented, helpful and together makeup artist that I could have asked for. She made each of my bridesmaids look the best they've ever looked (they were all in love with their looks), and I loved what she did with me. She also helped with nice, simple hairdos, helped us time the procession, and was just in general amazing. We did several looks throughout the night - each one was fantastic. Can't say enough good things about my experience! One of the most professional and kind people I've ever worked with in any capacity. You will definitely want someone like her there on your wedding day.

Wedding Day Makeup

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Gina F

I cant sing the praises of Evy enough !!! From trial to wedding day Evy was perfection. Im a 45 year old bride, my mom is 73, my maid of honor is 50, my sons girlfriend is 23 and my daughter is 8- Evy tailored her services to fit each person. Her makeup is high quality and her talent is second to none. Evy came to my ceremony at church where she touched up my makeup it looked perfect until i took it off at 1 am. I got so many compliments on my makeup all throughout the night. Evy is friendly, warm, eager to please her client and exceeded our expectations.

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Maya R

Evy did an amazing job on my makeup and my bridesmaids! I got married on one of the most humid days of the year and the makeup held up all day and night. She is a professional at what she does, was open to my ideas, listened to my concerns and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend!

Evy is the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 kelsey d

Evy did my makeup, my maid of honor and my mom's makeup for my wedding. She is prompt, professional, and listens. She made the process easy and personal. And my makeup looked fabulous! I had so many compliments throughout the night. My makeup also lasted throughout and stayed in place. I recommend Evy highly!!!

Amazing makeup artist and person!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Mariel L

I can't say enough about Evy. From the first time we met for my trial until the moment she left after my ceremony, Evy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Evy immediately put me at ease during my trial. She is extremely easy to talk to and listened to everything I had to say about what I wanted, liked, and didn't like. Unlike some other makeup artists I've encountered, it was clear that Evy was willing to work with me to make sure that I loved everything about the makeup from how it looked to what the makeup was made from. On the day of my wedding, Evy was a true wonderwoman. We started makeup and hair at 7am in order to be ready for pictures around 9am. By 9am everyone's makeup was completed (5 people total). I had already preplanned for Evy to stay after my ceremony (around 12:30pm) for touch ups, but, without having to even ask, Evy followed the wedding party outside for the pictures being done before the ceremony to make sure that everything was perfect. Not only did Evy attend to me, but she also made sure that the groomsmen were looking good too! Without a doubt, Evy went the extra mile and that is a priceless quality to have in someone who you're working with on your wedding day. FYI - The price that I quoted in this review included a makeup trial for the bride, makeup for the bride, two mothers, and two bridesmaids on the day of the wedding, and an additional fee for staying to do touch ups during pictures and after the ceremony. After doing research on pricing for someone to come on site, Evy's pricing is extremely reasonable and WORTH EVERY CENT!!

Evy Drew makeup artist review

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

Evy is fabulous. I used her for my makeup and a few of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their makeup. My own makeup looked beautiful and it stayed on well for the entire wedding. Evy even went over and above her job as a makeup artist and helped my bridesmaids two daughters braid their hair (free of charge) when we ran short on time. Thanks, Evy, for a fantastic job. I highly recommend her. She is super professional and she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Perfect Make Up for a Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Carly S

Evy was the second make up artist I tried after the first was awful. Where the first make up artist didnt listen to my wants or needs, Evy listened with great care and executed my wishes perfectly. I wanted to look like myself, with make up that highlighted my features, not disguised them. She did just that and used high end products that didnt irritate my skin. On the morning of my wedding, Evy was prompt, calm and overall, wonderful. She kept me breathing through make up, touched me up during pictures, and made sure that every lash was in place before she left. The best part? My make up remained flawless the ENTIRE night, after many tears and lots of dancing! Thank you so much, Evy!

Evy is the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Jennifer S

Evy had done a friends wedding where I was a bridesmaid and I had loved the way she did my makeup. So naturally, I called her when I got engaged to hire her for my wedding. She did such a fabulous job on me, my mom, mother in law and bridesmaids. Evy is such an easy going, professional and amazing artist. She is the fantastic!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Irene D

Evy Drew is EXCELLENT! A true professional who is so skilled at what she does and also a pleasure to be with throughout the process. My wedding makeup looked just the way I wanted - natural and yet contoured expertly for pictures. She also did my mom's makeup, as well as several of my bridesmaids, who all also turned out gorgeous. My favorite personal memory of getting ready in the morning is when I found out she has a spectacular singing voice, I joked that she should sing all instructions to me - she was a good sport and actually did it! Really helped me relax. She also pinpointed the perfect lipstick shade, that I'm now obsessed with and wear all the time. I recommend Evy Drew very highly, as well as the booking service, www.bookyourlook.com

Evy Drew - Extraordinary!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Jennifer T

Evy gets 5-stars for outstanding artistry, quality, professionalism and service! I highly recommend her as a makeup artist. Being an older bride, Evy made me feel so pretty! Her calming temperament was evident throughout the entire process - from my initial phone call to schedule an appointment, to my makeup trial and finally my wedding day. Evy's artistry resulted in positive feedback on how beautiful and glamorous I looked on my wedding day as well as how natural my makeup looked. I look forward to using Evy again for the next formal event I am going to attend!

Evy is absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Crista K

Evy has such a high level of skill, knows her craft inside and out. She has such amazing experience with Bobbi Brown and other top makeup lines, and creates a beautifully sophisticated look that never looks like the plastic stage makeup you often see on brides. Plus, she has a perfect personality. She's fun, accommodating, calm, spunky, and just a great person to have around on the morning of your wedding. And she will guarantee you will look your absolute best. I would 100% recommend Evy!

Beautiful, Natural Makeup

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Christa B

Evy did an amazing job of ensuring I looked beautiful, yet natural for my wedding day! Because I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup, I was a little nervous that I may not look like myself for my big day. She did a wonderful job of enhancing my features in an elegant but subtle way. I was also concerned that the makeup would not last (we started makeup around 9:00 AM and the ceremony did not start until 6:00 PM). Not only did it still look perfect for the ceremony, but it was also still flawless at the end of the night (including my lipstick)! She was a delight to work with!

A wonderful makeup artist

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Louisa M

I tried out Evy for my engagement photos and found her work to be stunning while still understated--I didn't want the makeup to be too obvious and she worked with my skin tone and my preferred palette to find something natural while still bringing out my eyes and smile in a fantastic way. I was so pleased with her work that I asked her to do the wedding as well. The day of the wedding, she did all the prep work, during the photos, and before and after the ceremony (i.e., lots of touchups) that kept me looking as beautiful as I'd hoped for the big day. She was great as an advisor and even helped keep me calm and composed. I highly recommend her for both occasions and for any other makeup needs. She knows what she's doing and is truly an artist!

Evy Drew

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Jennifer M

Evy was amazing! She worked with me to achieve exactly the look I wanted. I felt beautiful all night long and received uncountable compliments! She was a pro all the way, but laid-back, fun and enjoyable to work with. She was able to work with us the day off to squeeze in 2 additional girls and helped a couple bridesmaids add some lashes in between. Evy is amazing, and I will be calling her for special events in the future to feel pampered and beautiful!

Wonderful makeup!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Lauren S

Evy did the makeup for my bridal party and me for my wedding in July and she was wonderful! She sent a lot of time at the trial talking through and trying different options with me and everyone was so happy with their makeup on the day. I definitely recommend her!

Love Evy!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Ashley F

I am not a makeup person at all, so really had no direction to give Evy other than "It's a Saturday night wedding, so please make me Saturday-night-pretty." She was amazing. I felt so like myself, but just BETTER. Not overdone at all, but really put together. Who knew I would LOVE false eyelashes??! Evy was so fun and light about the whole process, but really took the work seriously and made all 3 of us (bride, MOB, and me) look really stunning. Special note - I mentioned that I am fair and usually wear a moisturizer with SPF, so she brought special makeup with SPF for me, and even offered a discount she could get me. It was just really thoughtful and I felt like she was listening exactly to who I am and what I needed.

Evy is everything you'd want on an important day, especially if its the most important day of yr life

Reviewed on 7/08/2013

I got married on June 15 and found Evy two days before the d-day. Evy was simply everything you'd expect in a professional: she arrived on time, stayed longer, was available, kind, listened to what I wanted, what my mother wanted (we both got our make up done by Evy), and then she'd proceed with calm and patience you need on such a big day. I remember I was running around in my house and when she was done with my mother, she patiently waited for me to be done with whatever I was doing - not pressuring me but taking her time. When she started with my make up, she was so calm and patient with me. Really the behavior I needed for a professional. Her make up was absolutely remarkable and reasonably priced, I was looking for something simple and earthy while my mother wanted something glamorous - well, she was perfectly able to do fulfill both of our wishes- even though our requests were opposite! My make looked amazing the whole day ... and night! The products she used were natural- just as I had requested so my skin did not react badly the next day. I also got the opportunity to purchase some of the products and she was patient enough to show few tricks. Anyways, all this to say : Evy is amazing! Spare yourself the hassle of going through all profiles etc., give her a call and you'll see by yourself. I personally plan on working with her i the near future for important venues. Oh, and French speakers- like myself: she knows enough French to communicate with you and make sure the make up you're getting is the one you want! Splendide, n'est ce pas? So, thank you Evy. Priscillia

Best Wedding Make-up

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Mandy F

Evy is such a professional and will make you feel relaxed. She listens to what you want and definitely is able to achieve your requests. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted my look to be and she was able to provide lots of ideas. As someone who never lets anyone do their makeup, I was so comfortable using her. Evy is not only honest with you about your look, she is a perfectionist. If she isn't happy with the way something turned out, she fixes it and makes sure you love it. I can't say enough wonderful things about her as a person or professional.

Princess

Reviewed on 1/26/2013 Evy D

I felt like a princess on my wedding day, thanks to Evy. I got so many compliments on my make-up, and looked great even at the end of the night. Evy also made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, which helped so much the day of the wedding. I would recommend Evy and her services to anyone. I can’t tell you enough how much she contributed to making my wedding so wonderful and memorable!

Angelina, Naturally...

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Lawson H

I'll cut to the chase... Evy was perfection. I'm a 46 year old bride- 3rd wedding. I wanted to look like Angelina Jolie on a red carpet day, without looking overly done. Natural lip, smoldering eyes, incredibly cheekbones... but all with an effortless flair. Not an easy task on 46 year old skin! Somehow she managed to do it and make it last for 6 hours! I felt simply gorgeous yet natural, exactly what I was looking for. Evy was also incredibly friendly and relaxed, she showed up to my home right on time, she was unfazed by the mayhem happening all around her. She did more than my make-up, she helped me get my dress placed just right and packed my tiny purse with a lipstick and gloss for retouch and a brush loaded with this amazing mineral powder that kept me looking fresh for the entire event- no extra charge for the perks!! I can't recommend Evy highly enough, I will use her again and again!!

So many compliments on my wedding makeup!

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Meghan S

I recommend Evy without hesitation. She came over to my apartment for a consultation, which was great. It was a lot of fun and it takes the pressure off when you know exactly what look you want and how it looks. She made some terrific recommendations on products. On the day of the wedding, Evy made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, which helped so much. She also did my mother's make-up and she looked and felt beautiful. I got so many compliments on my make-up, and looked great even at the end of the night!

Send Email