Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1565 Creek St, San Marcos, CA (760) 481-4457

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I worked with Ali at a wedding that took place at the Dana on Mission Bay. Their flowers and other decorations were extremely beautiful and elegant, but what impressed me the most was Ali's customer service. He was so friendly and professional that it almost made me cry. I wish... Read More there were more business owners like him in this world. To make a long story short, Excellent Designs is the best wedding decor provider I've ever worked with in my entire life.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Peace S

This review is long overdue. Ali from Excellent Designs helped us to have our dream wedding! He is professional, friendly, and his prices are very reasonable. He is very knowledgeable about flowers and he was very attentive to our needs. He always suggested a more cost... Read More effective option and gave us ideas when I was clueless about flowers and my vision for the wedding. His wife does the arrangements and she is an artist! They make an awesome team and it was a pleasure working with them! Thank you!

Good value on a budget

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Chelsea N

Ali and his wife provide great flowers for reasonable costs. We used him for the ceremony decoration flowers, all bridal party bouquets/corsages/boutonnieres, and the large reception arrangements. His wife is the florist; she is excellent at reproducing what she sees. Take... Read More photo references to show them what you want! If she doesn't have that to work with, she has a set "style" that she falls back on. Which is beautiful, but might not be what you have in mind. We ordered five large arrangements, eight bouquets, eight pew arrangements, 16 boutonnieres and 18 corsages. I think we got a good deal.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Amanda

Ali and his team did an AMAZING job with the flowers and decorations at our wedding. Ali worked within our budget to create gorgeous center pieces, table decorations, bouquets, etc. Ali was professional and had great communication with us throughout the wedding planning process.... Read More He is flexible and was willing to make changes for us up to the very day before our wedding! Ali and his team were completely reliable and went over and above for us on our big day! We would recommend them to anyone!

Good value

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Amanda B

He did everything that I asked for + some. Very easy to work with and even allowed me to change the contract 2 weeks before the wedding. Flowers were great!

Beautiful Results

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Michelle M

I was on the search for affordable decor and floral arrangements and found them both in the same place! Ali put together a look that was exactly how I imagined and our wedding was truly stunning and unforgettable! The results appeared to cost much much more than I spent and I... Read More highly recommend anyone and everyone to consider Excellent Designs for your wedding or event!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Sabrana B

Is one of the many words to describe their service. Very patient and understanding. Will highly recommend for an all inclusive decorator.

Excellent! It's in the name!

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Dessarina N

I loved these guys. Ali was very understanding and really loves to put a lavish "Ali" touch on his decor and floral arrangements. He works from home to keep costs low, and believe me, THEY. ARE. LOW!

BEAUTIFUL DECOR

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Waheeda S

Great husband and wife owned business, lots of selection, and their designs brought the hotel ballroom to life. The owner Ali has a straight forward attitude which can catch you off-base for a second, but you realize it's just because he wants everything to be a amazing. His... Read More wife is a doll who threw in a lot of free stuff because she wanted it look even better for me.

Must use this company

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Maria R

I worked with Ali and explained my vision for the wedding. Before we met in person, he asked me what my colors where so when I showed up for my appointment, he already had an example of a table setting and a center piece. I loved it and went with what he suggested. He is very... Read More good at understanding your vision and seeing it through. Excellent Designs are professional and very affordable. They are willing to work with your budget. *Tip: you may want to give them a lower number of expected guests because once they give you an estimate, you agree to pay a certain price and once you sign an agreement, you cannot change the number of guests. I wanted an estimate for 250 guests and signed a contract for that. When it came closer to my wedding, only 211 and confirmed so I couldn't change the number of tables, etc. but I could use the extra money on other amenities such as uplights. I was extremely happy with how they decorated my wedding (ceremony and venue); they also did my flowers and they were gorgeous. I highly recommend going with this vendor.

Flowers and Ceremony/Reception Decor

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Gwendolyn D

Let me start with I began my wedding planning thinking that I wouldn't even be able to use real flowers based on my budget. I had very low expectations for decor as well, and anticipated a lot of tiresom DIY projects. However, Excellent Designs really came through. When they say... Read More they can work with any budget - they're not kidding! I was able to have real flowers (I know it sounds crazy), and the reception decor turned out beautiful. They set up and take down everything for you so you don't have to worry about that. They were on time and I had no problems with them. I got rave reviews of how beautiful everything looked (especially for the price I paid). I would highly recommend!!!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Karen T

The flowers were beautiful and the chiffon draping was stunning. Our ceremony and reception areas were very beautiful. All our family and friends that attended the wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful the place looked.

Great work

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 Amy A

I was very happy with the gorgeous linens I rented. The uplights were perfect too! Anyone would be very happy with the service I received. And great pricing!

Review for Excellent Designs

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Quiana W

I loved how easy she is to work with. She listens to all of your ideas and then gives you her advice (if wanted). She creates beautiful masterpieces