Exceptional Events

(2)

Coal Valley, IL

Wedding Planning for the Discerning Bride

In business since 1999, Exceptional Events has a reputation for exceptional customer service, event design and attention to detail. With 2 accredited bridal consultants on staff as well as an experienced support staff, your every wedding dream can be just a phone call away.

$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

108 W 15th Ave, Coal Valley, IL

some ups and downs

8/31/2013 Kayti F

we got them for day of services, they were great with the rehearsal dinner and carrying stuff from the ceremony to the reception...but they messed up the ceremony and things did not go as smoothly as I would expect they would when I paid them to make it so.

I couldn't have done it without Peg!

10/01/2011 Dorothy M

If I had one piece of advice to give any bride 8-10 months (or less) away from their wedding day, it would be to hire a wedding planner or at least day-of coordinator. If I was giving advice to someone in my area, I'd suggest they hire Peg Terry of Exceptional Events immediately! Peg was delightful to work with throughout the planning process. She was able to guide us (my mom & I) to selecting the most important aspects of the wedding based on the time left until the big day without overwhelming me. She gave spot-on advice whenever needed, and knew so much about weddings that I never would have thought about. My mom and I had a conversation about a week before the wedding and agreed that if it hadn't been for Peg, we might not be getting along together as well as we were. It was difficult to figure out the point when it was important to focus on the big picture and when to narrow down to focus on the details, but Peg helped us with flying colors. But her real shining moment (or day) came on the big day when I was able to turn everything over to her and relax knowing that it would all be taken care of by Peg. Many people told me I was the most relaxed bride they'd ever seen, and I can honestly say it was all thanks to Peg.

Send Email