Exceptionally Yours

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (949) 584-4613

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Melissa M

Crystal Shum was the best coordinator I could imagine. She kept the day running smoothly and our stress was non existent. I can’t believe I didn’t worry about anything, but because of her amazing work and efficient management we were able to experience every moment of the day... Read More for the magic it was. If you are looking for a planner or coordinator please don’t look any further than Exceptionally Yours. I can’t rave about her enough, Crystal is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Diana S

Crystal and Storm did an AMAZING job making our wedding a spectacular day for us! I did not have a worry that day (which is surprising for me) because I was confident in their ability to make everything run smoothly. They were organized, professional, and easy to work with . .... Read More . I would highly recommend Exceptionally Yours to anyone who wants a stress-free and well-run wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Sabrina M

Crystal was truly Exceptional! She was a true professional and we could tell right when we met her she was going to be a wonderful wedding coordinator, she was so organized and always ahead of the game. Our wedding day was truly wonderful all because she was there to keep us on... Read More time and she set up everything beautifully. If you are looking for someone that can truly help you with every aspect of your wedding, and to make that day strees free. Along with the sweetest personality she is your girl! She's amazing!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017

Crystal and her awesome company Exceptionally Yours is truly the best decision you could make when hiring a wedding coordinator! Being the MOB is never easy. There are so many things to think about, and emotions run rampant at times, yet I never had to worry and was able relax... Read More my Kid’s (as I call them) beautiful event and big day! Crystal was everywhere at the same time I kid you not. She was attuned to ever detail and constantly checked in with the bride and all throughout the beginning of the big day and beyond. She was able to take my daughter and new husband’s dream wedding that they had envisioned for sometime, and help make a reality! How special is that? It was truly beautiful and magical event that went off without a hitch. Crystal and her "Exceptional" company confidently and tirelessly delivered a truly beautiful wedding that will rest in our hearts and memories for always! Cheers to you Crystal and Exceptionally Yours!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Alyssa N

Crystal goes above and beyond the call of duty, in my opinion. I said it before, and I'll say it again, she was the best decision we made regarding the wedding - outside of getting married of course. If I had to sum up her greatest strength into one sentence: Her attention to... Read More detail is unrivaled! We had made pretty much all our own decor, and had very specific ideas about where it should go - Crystal was on it! She is a go-getter that has control of any situation in a second. Her priority is that the bride and groom are never ever stressed - and we weren't. We had the most beautiful wedding we could've ever imagined, and we attribute a lot of that success to Crystal/Exceptionally Yours. Don't think twice, she's seriously the best ever! Before hiring a coordinator, I didn't know if we even wanted to host a wedding because of the stress.... but once I found Crystal, all the fun I imagined having before the wedding itself found us again, and we started to really enjoy the journey - instead of just the destination. That is an invaluable gift... thank you a million times over for that Crystal. I honestly can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Angelica K

Crystal helped make my dream wedding come true! I used to work in event planning, so my fiance and I really wanted to take the reins on choosing our vendors, working with them and basically handle the majority of the planning. But it was really important for us to have someone... Read More that we could rely on to keep up with our plans, and make it come to life on the actual wedding day. That's where Crystal stepped in, and absolutely delivered on all fronts! She was always super responsive, she stayed on top of all the vendors and details that my now-husband and I coordinated. I know how hard it can be to step in and be expected to know all the details when someone else planned the event, but Crystal was a true pro. She has an eye for details, and was always very reachable, had good insight/recommendations and most importantly, she gets things done! On my wedding day, I had absolutely no stress because I knew that Crystal had everything well in hand. She and her assistant Storm were the epitome of grace under pressure! Between wrangling my crazy family and wedding party for the procession, to coordinating with all the vendors on the day-of, to even handling the one mini-crisis of the day when they discovered that the dry ice in our cooler had frozen all the cheese we were serving during the reception! They were quick on their feet to pivot and figure out a way to defrost them so our guests had no idea there was ever a problem. Crystal and Storm, thank you so so much for everything you did to make my wedding day go off without a hitch. I'm so glad to have worked with you. You made it so easy for me to just truly enjoy my wedding day, without worrying about all the details and logistics!