Exceptional Limo Services - First Class Vehicles

Exclusive Chauffeur provides professional luxury chauffeur and limousine transportation to those in need of safe reliable services. Our priority is our customers, rendering the finest attention at a reasonable cost.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Valet Parking, Service Staff, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

3119 State Route 150, East Schodack, NY Albany, New York (518) 491-0325

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Ashley R

I planned my wedding from 5 hours away in NJ and understand the power of reviews! My husband and I were unsure if booking a limo service was what we wanted for our wedding, but we are so glad we did. Working directly with Allison the owner made the process so personal and easy -... Read More something very important in the wedding planning stage! She listened to our needs and helped us come up with a perfect solution for day and night services within our budget. Tom, our driver, was punctual, polite, and everything we could've asked for on our wedding day. We rented the white Cadillac Escalade stretch limo for 20 people and it was a blast.

Allison and Bill Maselli

We are a husband and wife, both Navy Veteran, owned business based in the Capital District. Whether for business or pleasure, we understand there is a need for transportation for those who prefer not to drive while en-route to their destination.