Day After Brunch, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

Kahului , HI (808) 344-2067

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joanne G

We truly enjoyed working with Kim and Exclusive Island Weddings. It was the best choice we ever made! She has done an incredible job and it was more than we ever imagined it could be. She has made our wedding planning process so easy that we literally did not have to worry about... Read More anything. She was great at keeping us in check with what was next on out “to do list”. Knowing that she is very organized and detail oriented, we felt very much at ease. Til this day, I am still amazed at how beautiful everything turned out to be. Thank you Kim and EIW, for all your time, dedication and hard work in making our dream wedding come true!

Exclusive Island Weddings and Kim does not disappoint

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kayla Marie A

Kim and the Exclusive Island Weddings staff are amazing!!! Whether you have a clear vision of what you want your special day to be or have no idea at all, Kim will take care of you and put together the wedding of your dreams! We hired Kim because we were planning a 300-guest... Read More Maui wedding from Seattle and needed all the help we could get. Kim DID NOT disappoint. She took our ideas, brought in her own ideas and expertise, and took care of everything imaginable. She is VERY detail-oriented and thought about every aspect of the wedding from decor, to electrical needs, to the entire guest experience flow. Seven months before our wedding day, our venue was cancelled, and Kim was very sympathetic, and went out of her way to find the perfect replacement venue and made sure we were happy with it. This was probably the most stressful part about the planning process, but I did not feel one ounce of stress while working with Kim. Lastly, if you appreciate and are looking for someone who will have your back and will be honest with you, Kim is your person. During the entire planning process, if she thought it wasn't the best bang for our buck, then she let us know and gave another recommendation/alternative. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Exclusive Island Weddings for the value, care and attention detail they provide, and stress-free planning process. I can list a thousand reasons and examples of why you should hire Exclusive Island Weddings, but then we'll be here forever. :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Very on point, pays attention to every detail. Knows how to transform your ideas into an exclusive island wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Clara K

I get to see Kim in action on a regular basis. Usually I'm on the other end of the vision so being able to see it from the brides view was absolutely remarkable. Kim brought all of our dreams to life and enhanced them to fifty times our expectations. Kim has an eye for detail... Read More and the ability to make anything come to life. She is dependable and well organized, I'd trust her with my life!! Kim and her E.I.W team always goes above and beyond the scopes of there services. Kim is extremely responsive and knows the wedding industry inside and out. We used all of her vendors, and they, too, were amazing and thrilled to work at any wedding she was involved in. If you would like your stress free dream to come to reality hire Kim and her exclusive island weddings team, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 keith k

Kim was AMAZING! We could not have done it without her. Thanks to EIW for doing a beautiful job setting it up and helping bring our vision to life. Kim's knowledge and experience with all the local vendors helped to turn our dream day into reality. She really knows the wedding... Read More industry inside and out. If I could do it again I would definitely go with exclusive island weddings and recommend them to anyone who wants their dream day to be a reality.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Kim and her staff are truly amazing!! She definitly turned my wedding in to something far more than what I imagined. Everything she did was on point and her decorations were beyond beautiful. I am so happy I chose Kim and her team at Exclusive Island Weddings!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Irish P

Thank you for a spectacular job. You made my fairy tale wedding come true! Our wedding was above and beyond our expectations and everyone had the best time of their lives! People are still talking about the “Pristyak Rager”. The setting gorgeous and the sunset was perfect. It... Read More was very comforting to know that we could rely on you while living here in San Diego. I can honestly say, there is NO WAY IN HELL that we could have done this without you. I am very impressed on how well organized and professional you handled everything especially because it was your first outdoor wedding. It made my life so much more relaxed. I am still in awe over everything. Most brides are relieved when it’s over, not me. I wish I could go back and press slow-mo, I would not change a thing. Whenever my coworkers ask “So how was your wedding?” I reply with “It was magical” because perfect isn’t enough to describe it! Your passion for your work and enjoyment of the experience clearly shows that you are the best and I would highly recommend anyone to work with you. So I truly thank you, for I am indeed a very happy bride.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Lauri Lei S

Kim is an exceptional and talented wedding planner. Her professionalism, creativity, promptness, and diligence made our planning process extremely smooth. Her strong relationship with all the vendors is definitely a plus. I respect her honesty and opinions especially at times... Read More we were indecisive or seeking advice and guidance. She is also very accommodating and flexible when things didn’t go according to plan or changes had to be made. Her organizational and punctuality skills kept us well on track and limited the stress as the wedding day quickly approached. Kim always sent us reminder of when things needed to be finalized and payments were due. The decorations were elegant and beautiful that it transformed the community center into a ballroom. From the looks of her previous work, we felt very comfortable and confidant that she would successfully plan an amazing wedding. Thank you very much, Kim and Exclusive Island Weddings crew.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kristel E

Working with Kim and Exclusive Island Weddings was a great experience. She is extremely professional, very detail oriented and took care of everything that was thrown at her. With all the responsibilities that goes into a wedding, we never had to worry knowing how organized she... Read More is and the passion that she put into our wedding. From the wedding invitations to the last song, it went as smooth as it possibly could. As a couple about to get married, we had enough tasks to take care of on our part and wouldn’t have been able to do it without Exclusive Island Weddings. If there is anyone that I know about to tie the knot, I do not hesitate in referring them to EIW.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Rachael K

I love, love, love Kim and her team. My dream wedding was a courthouse on a Tuesday afternoon, but the FOB and groom wanted otherwise. ;) So a wedding we had, and Kim pulled it off *spectacularly.* Not only is she brilliant at what she does, she has a knack for reading between... Read More the lines. During a stressful family moment three days before the wedding, she swooped in without hesitation and offered a solution that blew everyone away. Day of, she was so calm, and went above and beyond our plans to make everything extra special. I'm just so grateful for this sweet woman and her exquisite team. I had no expectation of being treated as "special" on my wedding day (I don't know why...it just wasn't something that entered my head), but the moment I got to our venue, and I saw all the work Kim and her team put into the event, I burst into tears. She is a lovely human, she hires lovely people, she is fair and calm, and I wish I could marry my husband all over again so she could take care of the details. ;) We love you, Kim!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Kim and the crew of Exclusive Island Weddings made our dream day come true with professional and exceptional service. The ideas and detail that came together made our special day one that we will never forget. 10 years later, our friends and family still talk about our magical... Read More day, one that we will remember forever. Thank you Kim!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Ashlee S

Exclusive Island Weddings was the key to a successful, stress-free planning process. Kim took control of setting up all the meetings with our vendors, payment timelines and helped to keep us on track throughout the way. It is truly amazing how she does not miss a detail!! She... Read More is very professional and adapts to assist you in EVERY possible way even if it means a huge sacrifice on her part. She also worked to ensure that the day of our wedding and the program ram smoothly. She is highly recommended for her down to earth, eye for perfection talent and personality.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Lance B

Kim and her team at Exclusive Island Weddings provided exceptional service from planning to executing. Kim is very professional, detailed and creative. Her exceptional knowledge and expertise made our wedding decisions easy. Kim has brought our dreams and simple ideas to... Read More fruition. With last minute changes due to weather, she went over and beyond to obtain a tent. They quickly adapted to the changes and delivered in our eyes our perfect wedding. Kim and her team has truly made our wedding day one of our best and special days of our lives. We are blessed to have had her as our wedding planner and will always cherish the memories created. C & L Ferreira

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Lance B

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Tara F

Kim and EIW crew helped make my wedding day magical! Working with Kim and her crew has been such a great experience. She is so organized and easy to work with and always made time to answer questions. I honestly could not have done all this planning without her. Being a bride... Read More you just want everything to be perfect and you don’t want to be stressed out with all the planning and especially on your wedding day. She made my whole wedding experience stress free and enjoyable. And her decorating skills are amazing! She turned a plain old community center into a beautiful, classy ballroom. My new husband and I could not have been happier on our special day!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Helen N

Thanks Kim for all that you did for Corey and Melissa's Wedding, it was an awesome event and is still being talked about till this day. You and your Crew along with the: Caterer, Rental Companies, Bartenders, Photographers, Florist, Limo Service and Drivers, DJ and the most... Read More awesome Emcee made it a very special day not only for the Corey and Melissa but for our families, friends and guests who were there to share in the celebration. Thanks for giving us a memory that we will never forget. You were great to work with and very meticulous with everything that you did. Your feed back was a great help to us in making decisions that effected the venue. We were grateful that you reached out to us when a problem arise, and even more grateful that you were able to take care of the problem with little or no involvement from us. We were blessed to have you as their Wedding Coordinator. Me Ke Aloha Pumehana The Nelson O'hana

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jo-Ann M

Exclusive Island Weddings made my dream wedding come true. Kim and her team planned our wedding in 6 months and executed our beautiful ceremony and reception. Their team was prompt, punctual, and creative. They executed what I imagined into reality, are professional & work with... Read More other professional vendors that were referred. Kim is generous & hardworking. Not once did we feel stressed throughout the planning nor our actual wedding day. Not until after the wedding did I know of all the problems that they had to overcome at the reception. I won’t go into detail, but they experienced everything from having less than half the time expected to execute the decor to correcting all charges billed to me, and more. All in all, if you want to enjoy your wedding 100%. I recommend and suggest that Exclusive Island Weddings be your wedding day planner.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Mandy S

Kim was amazing from the start! She and her team made my day as memorable as can be. Even though it rained on us she worked her magic and arranged our ceremony to still be intimate and memorable. Not only was the ceremony beautiful but the reception was breath taking! She took... Read More on the chalked and turned a community center into a ball room! I definitely recommend Exclusive Island Weddings, Kim and her team definitely make it stress free for the bride!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Kim did an amazing job with our wedding. One thing that stuck out that she made seamless, and what would have been a disaster was half way through the planning process we got pregnant. I was so afraid that we couldn’t move the date or certain vendors would give us a hard time.... Read More Once I told Kim about our news, she asked me when we would like our date moved, gave her the date and shortly after that she got everything moved, no problem! Our ceremony & reception was on a beautiful ocean front property & we also got ready at the house on the property so I watched piece by piece our dream wedding come to life. I was literally on cloud nine the entire day of our wedding. Kim and her crew took care of EVERYTHING and I was absolutely worry free. It was everything we dreamed of and more. Thank you Kim for making our dream wedding a reality. It made a great start to the next chapter of our life =)

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Chante D

Kim has made our amazing day one to always remember. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I gave her all of my ideas on what I wanted and she did the rest. Her work is beyond amazing. The planning process was very easy and STRESS FREE!! If I needed something changed... Read More last minute, she helped to get it done very quickly. I wouldn’t have asked for anyone else. She is most definitely the #1 wedding planner. She made my dream wedding come true! Highly recommended. Thank you again Kim and Exclusive Island Weddings staff for all your hard work.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 mellissa p

We are so grateful for Kim’s expertise with coordinating our wedding and reception. She has an amazing gift for creating the wedding that we’ve always dreamed of. Every detail exceeded our expectations. Everyone was impressed with her talents. Thank you Kim for your... Read More encouragement and support through the entire process. Because of you, we had no worries or stress with the planning. We could truly have a good time and enjoy our special moments with each other and our guests. Kim kept us on track with our budget and was there for us whenever we needed her. We thank you Kim and the Exclusive Island Weddings crew for making our wedding day everything we wished for and more. We couldn’t have done it without you.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

I hired Kim to plan a surprise anniversary party for my mom. Doing everything from afar worried me, but after talking to Kim, I was confident that I chose the right company. She was easy to deal with and proactive in answering my emails promptly. I had no idea where to start,... Read More and she asked me all the right questions to narrow it down and simplify the process. After she understood my vision, she helped me select the colors, the theme, and she took it from there. Including organizing my guest list and contacting RSVP's. I flew in on the day of the party and the entire night was absolutely perfect! The decorations were exquisite, food was delicious and every detail was on point. Kim executed my vision when I really had no vision to begin with. Truly grateful for her and her team and I highly recommend this company. Not to mention, they're extremely affordable, organized, and amazing at what they do! My mom cried when she walked in the door. Surprised to see the whole restaurant decorated specially just for her with all her friends and family. It was a very emotional, memorable event in our families lives. Thank you, Kim for making my mom so happy on this special day. Extremely grateful for you and your team.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

I was the father of the bride for the Sept 5th wedding. We had to plan the wedding from Oklahoma, which added a great deal of complexity for us. There were so many unknowns for us as we tried to organize our daughter's big day from 5000 miles away. Kim was so great! All of the... Read More unknowns in front of us were handled by her without any concern at all. She knows all of the right suppliers and vendors who provided world-class service at VERY reasonable rates. The buffet, cakes, DJ, wait staff, tents, lighting, clean up, linens, flatware, stemware, dishes, i.e. everything worked out perfectly. Kim's staff of Cathy and Hannah were also every bit as great as Kim in their attention to detail and staying ahead of each step of the events of the day. Kim and her staff are worth their weight in gold...and her fee was VERY reasonable as well. They are professionals in every sense of the word. Also, having the use of Ka Hale Olinda as the venue could not have been more magnificent. It was a perfect setting for what was a perfect day becasue of Kim's guidance, direction, and highly capable planning and execution!!! If we had another child to get married, we would hold the wedding in Maui just so Kim could plan it for us. What really helped us to know that Kim had done so excellently was our daughter's comment when she said, "My wedding was a dream come true!"

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

I have never been the type of girl who dreams of a wedding, so when I found myself needing to create one, I was out of my league. Kim was amazing. From the initial meeting to the big day, she was steps ahead of everyone else. My mom was also a huge part of the planning process,... Read More and she and Kim worked together to create an incredible event. We had a situation with the venue a month before the wedding, and Kim went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to keep my venue and reception mostly as planned. I also had my sister helping me, and she did a wonderful job keeping in contact and keeping her on track to get things done. Kim was flexible, helping accommodate last minute requests and ensuring things would run smoothly the day of the event. She was very professional, organized and she and all the vendors she recommended delivered the wedding of my dreams. I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

Kim is awesome! Very easy to talk to and very helpful.