Executive Catering and Events! /EFS Catering

Proudly Serving the First Coast and Saint Augustine

Creative Catering for Weddings and Special Events!

Executive Catering is First in Jacksonville's Favorites List. ? Established over a decade ago, we pay close attention to main stream cuisine and thoughtfully craft new menus each year based on trending flavors and color palette's. Our Executive Chef has over 30 years of experience and has a passion for food styling, taste and creativity. EFS can provide off site catering at any location. Wedding venue's, conference centers, back yards, boats and bridges. Any location any time. EFS can also provide bar services, linens, tent's, china, tables and chairs and much more- A one stop shop for all your catering and event needs. At EFS our goal is to provide you a Total Experience from start to finish. Our professionally trained staff are fun loving, knowledgeable and full of ideas. :)

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

145 Park Ave , Orange Park , FL Proudly Serving the First Coast and Saint Augustine (904) 403-9932

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kriston F

First off what can I say about Olivia? She's absolutely AMAZING! She went above and beyond to make planning my wedding and the actual big day as memorable as she can. I worked very closely with her for a year, and she did not fail to put a smile on my face; even when things got... Read More stressful. I’m literally tearing up happy tears right now writing this review about her. 5 stars is just not enough. Olivia is very professional, kind hearted, and she’s on top of EVERYTHING! One thing that will always stick with me is how caring Olivia was. When things got too stressful for me, she put aside her wedding planning hat and just talked to me as a friend. I'm a very indecisive person, and throughout the whole planning I may have changed my mind on things we originally picked out about 20x. Olivia was so patient and only wanted me to be happy 💕 I’m extremely grateful to of had her as my planner. Now EFS. OMG! They did an awesome job. The food and the staff were so professional, and polite, and catered to everyone's needs. To this day the guests at our wedding still rave about how good the food was. Olivia and Executive Catering are HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You definitely won't be disappointed.

2016-09-02T09:08:09 Response from the vendor

Awwwwwww, this just made my day. ♥ It was such a pleasure to be a part of your planning process, and you are the one that really made it all so special. Thank you very much for allowing me to be part of it all,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Sephora M

I don't even know where to get started with Olivia. First of all her food and catering staff were absolutely fantastic. Her food was amazing, my guests raved about it. Second I used her as my day of coordinator as well and I couldn't have done it with out her. She was... Read More unbelievable and took care of everything. I don't know if I can put down in words how fantastic she was in everything she did for me. And made me so relaxed. Do yourself a favor and hire her for her catering and her coordinating skills. She was so wonderful !

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Emily H

In one word: SPECTACULAR. Olivia is the most incredible person to work with. She provided catering and bar service and she was our wedding coordinator. Olivia exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. Food, décor, timeline. She put everything together so seamlessly.... Read More We had an entirely gluten free menu because I have Celiac disease. Olivia and her staff were very accommodating and prepared everything safely. Typically, you don't hear many reviews about the food from wedding guests... On the contrary. Majority of our guests made it a point to mention how delicious the food was at our wedding. Olivia and her team prepared an incredible meal for our guests and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all. I highly recommend, from the bottom of my heart, that you choose Olivia and her team for your wedding/event. She is full of ideas, solutions and inspiring words. Olivia was our favorite person to work with throughout our wedding planning and now she is a wonderful friend. I truly cannot put into words how much my husband and I appreciate her and everything she has done for us.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Meghan D

We absolutely LOVED EFS! Josylynn was who we worked with and she was simply amazing! From the very beginning they were the only company who really gave us a break down at what our choices were and pricing. Josylynn was professional, friendly and organized. My wedding coordinator... Read More was thrilled to hear we had gone with this company and said that they were by far the most friendly and easy to work with from a planners side. Our guests could not say enough good things about the food. Josylynn made this part of planning so simple and stress-free for me. We recommend EFS for so many reasons! Cross your fingers you get Josylynn to work with! :)

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Lauren B

When it came to catering, my husband and I love food! We came across this vendor and heard nothing but good things about them! They had great pricing and were very responsive. Then, we came across Olivia Gonzalez, who is the VP of this company but also became my day of... Read More coordinator. Our tasting went off without a hitch! That was my husband's favorite part of course. We had so much food to taste, I was able to be very honest about changes we wanted for our wedding day and it was very honest and open from the beginning. And on that day it was the best ever! Everyone loved the mashed potato bar that was placed in martini glasses :) She added so many touches to the catering that made it even that more special. Majority of other catering services try to drain your pockets of money! We also hired them for the rehearsal dinner and that was also amazing! I have absolutely no complaints, the food was excellent!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Maricar S

We Love EFS catering! Olivia is really awesome to work with. She will make your catering dreams come to life! Everyone at the wedding complimented us on the food! definitely would recommend them and /or use them again for other catering needs!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Mackenzee C

To put into one word how amazing Olivia and her staff was is hard. So I will put a few more out there. Incredible, sweet, talented, awesome, marvelous, wonderful, and unbelievable. She is so good at her job and makes you feel like she is constantly in your corner helping you... Read More every step of the way. She was also my wedding planner which made it even better. She will talk to you no matter what time of the night it is and tries her best to make sure you get what you want. The night of the wedding went off without a hitch and her staff was on top of everything. Not to mention the food was beyond delicious and all my guests were raving about it. You won't go wrong choosing her to help your wedding be everything you want it to be because our wedding was truly a dream come true. I can't thank her enough :-)

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Amilea B

My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice of Executive Catering and Events for both our catering and our event planning! We came to Olivia with an off-the-wall idea of having a space-themed wedding to showcase our interests, and she took our idea and turned it... Read More into a wedding better even than I could ever have imagined. She was so easy to talk with and bounce ideas back and forth with. She kept me organized (and sane!) through the planning process and made sure we could actually execute all of my crazy ideas in such an elegant, beautiful, and seamless way. We were more than ecstatic about how it came out, and all of our guests were blown away as well! And the food! I can't say enough wonderful things about the food--it was perfect! Even one of my guests who is a professional chef went back for seconds and thirds! At very reasonable prices for absolutely better-than-the-best service, EFS and Olivia deserve the highest ratings and my eternal gratitude.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017

Our wedding was perfect. Guests complimented on the food and service over and over. EFS was so professional and efficient. I enjoyed planning our big day with them and highly recommend them. From the cheese and fruit display, to the sushi, and last but not least chicken and... Read More waffles were to die for!! It was absolutely fantastic. Olivia and her staff exceeded our expectations and we loved them. Thank you so much for playing a role in our big day. You are the best.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Katie W

EFS Catering did a phenomenal job at my wedding! First of all anything they make is delicious! Olivia held a beautiful tasting which was such a special memory for the whole family and we all got to delve into their delicious creations before having to make the difficult decision... Read More of what to actually serve at the wedding. Olivia listened to everything I asked for and delivered, and even put special sauces on tables that she knew my family would like! The food was absolutely delicious and people tell me about it whenever we talk about my wedding! Also her staff was amazing! They stayed till the end of the night and the woman who served the head table even stuffed my dress into the car at the end of the night, you could tell they genuinely cared about us (after only spending a few hours with us!) and it made the day even more special. Olivia also surprised Zack and I at the end of the night with a thoughtful detail she knew we would love. I can't imagine anyone listening to us more and creating the vision that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. Going with anyone else would be a mistake, this is the best catering company in Jacksonville. Thank you endlessly EFS Catering and Olivia, you made my wedding a high class event with absolutely no stress.

2017-01-23T17:42:12 Response from the vendor

OMGosh.... this is so wonderful. :) Katie and Zack- it was the most amazing experience working with the two of you, and I loved every single second of helping you guys plan out your special day and creating a menu the two of you loved.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Morgan C

Executive Catering and Events, THANK YOU! The food and the service were delicious. Our reception was at The Treasury on The Plaza in St. Augustine. Olivia was the nicest person to deal with and her staff was amazing at our wedding. Helpful, Pleasant and very attentive to our... Read More guest's needs. All the food came out hot and fresh. I highly recommend them for your wedding!

2017-01-23T17:44:18 Response from the vendor

Awwww, it was SUCH a pleasure working with you and your family and we loved catering your event and seeing you shine on your beautiful wedding day. Thank you very much for letting us play a small part in such an important day. ♥

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Josylynn V

There is something special to be said about Olivia and her staff at EFS. My husband and I were adamant about having authentic cuban flavors but tying it in with MY Italian family's likings. Not only did she come up with a mouthwatering menu, but the execution was perfect!! In... Read More addition to being my caterer I hired her for my day of coordinator for my wedding at the Treasury on the Plaza and I am THRILLED I did. Not a single beat was missed and it was just stunning. I am one lucky girl to have come out friends with such an amazing lady!!

2017-01-23T11:58:42 Response from the vendor

Awwwww, I love you Jos! ♥ We loved catering your wedding, and planning all the details with you was simply amazing. Im so very happy that we became friends and I feel so lucky to have you in my personal and professional life. xoxoxo

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Amber R

Olivia and the team at EFS made my wedding catering an absolute dream. They have one of the best price points in St. Augustine and you get so much food! The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful! I knew we were going to pick them from the time we tasted the food!... Read More Do yourself a favor and book EFS!

2017-01-05T19:56:16 Response from the vendor

Awwwww! We absolutely LOVED catering your wedding reception and it was amazing to work with such a fun and loving group of people. I am still loving looking at all of your gorgeous wedding photos and hope we can connect again. Thanks so much for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashlee S

I cannot say enough about Olivia and her team. The food was delicious and completely customized based on what I wanted. Olivia was also my coordinator and she made the planning process SO much less stressful for me. She provided me with preferred vendor lists that made narrowing... Read More down my vendors much easier and decorated and helped clean up all of my decor since I had to bring in much of it with my venue. She is truly amazing and I would strongly recommend her services for your special day!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica R

Olivia was one of my favorite vendors to work with simply because she actually seemed like she cared about us as a couple and how we wanted our special day to go. I could not make up my mind to save my life about our menu and Olivia did not rest until she knew that I was 100%... Read More satisfied with everything. She would text me after hours to suggest different ideas for appetizers and food stations and she did everything in her power to make me happy. If anything I knew that Olivia had our best interests in mind and was on our side throughout the entire process. I could not have imagined my day without her or the delicious taco station! Thanks Olivia for all of your hard work- it did not go unnoticed! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ashley R

EFS provided delicious food, amazing service, wonderful presentation and all at a fantastic value! Guests raved about the Prime Rib and the hor d'oeuvres, and complimented the friendliness and attentiveness of the serving staff and bar attendants! I couldn't be happier with our... Read More decision to go with EFS for our wedding. Olivia Gonzalez created an amazing menu and was so flexible with any changes we requested. Separately, we also hired Olivia as our day-of-coordinator. Where do I even begin...Olivia is literally worth her weight in gold! She is beautiful inside and out, she is a calming spirit no matter the storm you are weathering, she is perfectly organized, creative, a wonderful sounding board, unbelievably responsive, listens to your vision and can execute like no other, she gives great hugs, voices her opinion respectfully, and I'm convinced that she can handle everything that comes her way with ease. Without a question, Olivia is the best decision we made regarding our wedding. I still sit here in disbelief at how quickly that day flew by! I can hardly imagine what the day would have been like if I had to worry about placing decor, coordinating vendors, etc. in addition to getting ready, getting married, and enjoying time with our guests! I can assure you that hiring a day-of coordinator, or full coordinator if your budget allows, will be the best decision you will make, but you shouldn't hire just any day-of coordinator, you should hire Olivia Gonzalez! I can guarantee that she will do a phenomenal job and she will save your sanity. She truly is the best there is <3

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Teresa C

I don't even have the words to describe how amazing Olivia and her team are. From the our first meeting to the amazing taste test to our wedding day, Executive Catering does NOT disappoint! Even our guests raved about the food days after the wedding! She made our day even more... Read More memorable! They are easy to work with and the food is great, what more can you ask for!? If I ever need any more catering done, I know who to go too :)

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

EFS Catering did a phenomenal job at my wedding! First of all anything they make is delicious! Olivia held a beautiful tasting which was such a special memory for the whole family and we all got to pig out on their delicious creations before having to make the difficult decision... Read More of what to actually serve at the wedding. Olivia listened to everything I asked for and delivered, and even put special sauces on tables that she knew my family would like! The food was absolutely delicious and people tell me about it whenever we talk about my wedding! Also her staff was amazing! They stayed till the end of the night and the woman who served the head table even stuff my dress into the car at the end of the night, you could tell they genuinely cared about us and it made the day even more special. Going with anyone else would be a mistake, this is the best catering company in Jacksonville.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Olivia Q

Olivia was a delight to work with. She made up a menu and pricing for me very quickly. I changed numbers and items many times and each time she made the change and did it efficiently. I’m sure at times it was annoying to her but she was as gracious and professional as always.... Read More There was a time when I was writing her and she wasn’t writing me back and I realized I was writing myself because we have the same name! So when I finally wrote her, she was quick in her responses and found the humor in my mistake instead of being annoyed. She was affordable and very sweet to talk to on the phone. I am so happy she was able to do my wedding. I had people tell me after the wedding that they ate their whole plate and they normally don’t at weddings. Everyone loved the food! I’m also from out of town so she came and introduced herself to me before the wedding and I thought that was so sweet! Definitely a great vendor hire!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Monica B

Our food was so good! Seriously so good. Olivia was a dream to work with....that sounds corny and I wish I could pick a better word, but she really was. She was laid back, didn't overwhelm us with a million questions or pressure me on my procrastination wedding planning... Read More approach. After our first meeting we also chose her to be our day of planner and everything went seamless during our wedding day. That's my one piece of advice to everyone I meet planning a wedding! Olivia made everything so perfect, I couldn't imagine doing the day over again without her. Wait, I didn't mention enough about the food. It was seriously delicious. I was too busy talking to eat and it was even delicious cold! LOL

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jacob J

Olivia was really great to work with. We did our catering & "day of planner" with her. Our wedding was a destination wedding & she made it so easy to communicate with her even from a distance. Our budget was not very flexible and she kept everything within our boundaries.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Tori F

Olivia was a Godsend. She worked so well with my budget, made me feel at ease at every meeting, and was just so, so, sweet. I love her! The EFS staff was so professional and courteous. And, the food was excellent! I've had people tell me that this was the best wedding food... Read More they've had.

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Cassie B

Olivia is a GEM!! She singlehandedly ensured that my wedding was perfect...and it was!! I contacted Olivia after seeing one of her Pinterest posts. At our first (of many) Starbucks meetings, I felt like we were old friends and could tell how caring and awesome she is. She truly... Read More has a passion for executing flawless events and it comes through in everything she does. Our catering was truly unique. We had stations of all our favorite foods (chicken and waffles being my favorite!) and Olivia executed my very unique vision perfectly!! Our guests raved about our menu and the quality of the food. Everyone was so impressed! The EFS waitstaff was also very professional and ensured that all of our guests were well taken care of. Olivia served as my wedding planner, catering mastermind, therapist and friend as we planned my wedding. I would reccommend her to anyone and have no doubt she could execute any event to perfection! Thank you for everything!!

Great food GREAT planner

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Lyndsi S

I can't say enough good things about Executive Food Services and Olivia Gonzalez. First off, the food was amazing! You never really remember the food at a wedding unless it's unbelievably good or horrible. Usually with the great food comes a high price tag. The price was very... Read More reasonable and the food was out of this world. We still have people saying how good the steak and chicken was. Now onto Olivia. AMAZING. She is above par with everything she does. She is very quick with responding to emails. She was the best wedding planner I could ever have hoped for. She has so many good ideas and executed them perfectly. She completely transformed the empty room into the most beautiful wedding/ceremony. I have already recommended her to several newly engaged bridestobe. You will not be upset with her work.

Best Wedding Food EVER!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Amber R

Olivia was wonderful with communicating with us and creating our menu. We had a fajita bar with amazing appetizers. Everyone complimented our choice and the food. DELICIOUS!!!Our only complaint was the bar service. Overall, I would definitely recommend them.

Meet The Director of Sales

Olivia Burkhalter Gonzalez

Olivia Burkhalter Gonzalez is a professional qualified by 22 years of notable achievements in the culinary arts and hospitality industry. She offers a history of performance excellence in event planning and customer relations. A chef in her own right with expansive culinary knowledge, Gonzalez works with the Executive Catering team to create custom menus for your special occasion. Her absolute commitment and willingness to go to the extra mile will ensure that your event is a total success.