Executive Catering and Events! /EFS Catering

Proudly Serving the First Coast and Saint Augustine

Creative Catering for Weddings and Special Events!

Executive Catering is First in Jacksonville's Favorites List. ? Established over a decade ago, we pay close attention to main stream cuisine and thoughtfully craft new menus each year based on trending flavors and color palette's. Our Executive Chef has over 30 years of experience and has a passion for food styling, taste and creativity. EFS can provide off site catering at any location. Wedding venue's, conference centers, back yards, boats and bridges. Any location any time. EFS can also provide bar services, linens, tent's, china, tables and chairs and much more- A one stop shop for all your catering and event needs. At EFS our goal is to provide you a Total Experience from start to finish. Our professionally trained staff are fun loving, knowledgeable and full of ideas. :)

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

145 Park Ave , Orange Park , FL Proudly Serving the First Coast and Saint Augustine (904) 403-9932

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 China E

Olivia and her staff were absolutely amazing! She was also my wedding planner! She made the ENTIRE planning process super easy; she would send me text messages with funny/crazy emojis just to make me laugh! When I tell you that I was not stressed at all when it came to planning... Read More the wedding, I felt like I didn't do anything at all but show up, which is what I wanted to do in the first place LOL! I loved her so much that during the reception celebration I went outside and sit on the stairs and just had a conversation with her about random things and laughed with her. I'm so pissed that my wedding is over because I don't get to work with her but I'm hoping one of my other crazy friends get married because Olivia will be my gift to them! Love you Olivia!!!!!!!!!! :-)

2017-09-14T21:12:48 Response from the vendor

I am all teary eyed and goosebumpy at my desk and just love love love this review. One of my very favorite moments was when you came and sat with me, it was so special and so awesome that you took the time to just... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brittany H

Olivia is nothing short of amazing! I loved her so much that I decided to ask her to be my planner for our wedding on 7.16.17 even though I chose another caterer, and she still supported me 100%! Olivia impressed my husband and me from our initial meeting and continually... Read More throughout our wedding planning process. Despite being in an entirely different state while planning my wedding in Florida, Olivia was only a text or phone call away, and she never hesitated to rearrange her schedule to help make time for our meetings when necessary. Our vendors raved about Olivia for days because they loved her so much as she made their jobs easier to carry out! Her organization and planning skills are second to none, and even more, she's very personable with a genuine spirit and love for what she does. I recommend Olivia Gonzalez without reservation!! She'll forever be in our memories not only because of her tremendous role in making our wedding day as special as it was, but also because she's now our friend for a lifetime. Xoxo--The Halls

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Alycia R

I could write a novel about my experience with Olivia and her team and it still wouldn't be enough to explain how amazing she is! She did catering & provided day of coordination for my wedding and I could not have made a better choice! I decided to provide all my own decor as... Read More well as centerpieces, etc & Olivia set them up even better than I had pictured in my head! She made sure we had everything we needed, changed things as we went with all of my annoying indecisiveness and our day went PERFECT because of her! If you're looking for catering or planning for your wedding, you must hire Olivia!

2017-08-22T09:09:16 Response from the vendor

Awwwwwww, I love this!! You just totally made my day! I felt honored to be part of your wedding and really appreciated that you trusted me with your super creative, magical centerpieces and ideas. It was so important to me to see your face when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Heather M

Olivia and Josylynn were hands down amazing to work with!!!!! Absolutely love them and the services they provided. Couldn’t be happier. Food was amazing and staff was very polite and friendly. So easy to work with everyone to make our day just absolutely perfect.

2017-11-09T09:23:06 Response from the vendor

Awwwwww, we love you too "Heather the Bride" :) You found a spot right in our hearts and it was our pleasure taking care of you on your wedding day. You and August are amazing people and we had a blast helping you plan things... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jessica P

Olivia and her staff are absolutely amazing! From the start, Olivia was fun and easy to communicate with. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and listened to what we really wanted. The taco and fajita buffet was amazing and everybody loved it. Olivia was also our... Read More wedding planner and really helped us get on track for the big day. We procrastinate and without Olivia, we would have been a mess. We Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Olivia and Executive Catering and Events!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Nijah R

The staff at our wedding was great! Even though I was "slightly intoxicated" during the reception I noticed the staff did an awesome job with keeping my wife, our guests, and myself happy throughout the night. My frat brothers were in attendance and can be a force to take in,... Read More but Olivia was able to handle all of them in awesome spirit. Olivia is great! Highly recommended!

2017-09-14T22:11:08 Response from the vendor

Lmao!!! I love you guys!!!! I am just dying laughing right now! Thank you both for being so absolutely freaking awesome to work with,I can't wait to see you guys again!!!!!! :o)

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Meghan S

We absolutely LOVED EFS! Josylynn was who we worked with and she was simply amazing! From the very beginning they were the only company who really gave us a break down at what our choices were and pricing. Josylynn was professional, friendly and organized. My wedding coordinator... Read More was thrilled to hear we had gone with this company and said that they were by far the most friendly and easy to work with from a planners side. Our guests could not say enough good things about the food. Josylynn made this part of planning so simple and stress-free for me. We recommend EFS for so many reasons! Cross your fingers you get Josylynn to work with! :)

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Lauren B

When it came to catering, my husband and I love food! We came across this vendor and heard nothing but good things about them! They had great pricing and were very responsive. Then, we came across Olivia Gonzalez, who is the VP of this company but also became my day of... Read More coordinator. Our tasting went off without a hitch! That was my husband's favorite part of course. We had so much food to taste, I was able to be very honest about changes we wanted for our wedding day and it was very honest and open from the beginning. And on that day it was the best ever! Everyone loved the mashed potato bar that was placed in martini glasses :) She added so many touches to the catering that made it even that more special. Majority of other catering services try to drain your pockets of money! We also hired them for the rehearsal dinner and that was also amazing! I have absolutely no complaints, the food was excellent!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Maricar E

We Love EFS catering! Olivia is really awesome to work with. She will make your catering dreams come to life! Everyone at the wedding complimented us on the food! definitely would recommend them and /or use them again for other catering needs!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Mackenzee C

To put into one word how amazing Olivia and her staff was is hard. So I will put a few more out there. Incredible, sweet, talented, awesome, marvelous, wonderful, and unbelievable. She is so good at her job and makes you feel like she is constantly in your corner helping you... Read More every step of the way. She was also my wedding planner which made it even better. She will talk to you no matter what time of the night it is and tries her best to make sure you get what you want. The night of the wedding went off without a hitch and her staff was on top of everything. Not to mention the food was beyond delicious and all my guests were raving about it. You won't go wrong choosing her to help your wedding be everything you want it to be because our wedding was truly a dream come true. I can't thank her enough :-)

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Amilea B

My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice of Executive Catering and Events for both our catering and our event planning! We came to Olivia with an off-the-wall idea of having a space-themed wedding to showcase our interests, and she took our idea and turned it... Read More into a wedding better even than I could ever have imagined. She was so easy to talk with and bounce ideas back and forth with. She kept me organized (and sane!) through the planning process and made sure we could actually execute all of my crazy ideas in such an elegant, beautiful, and seamless way. We were more than ecstatic about how it came out, and all of our guests were blown away as well! And the food! I can't say enough wonderful things about the food--it was perfect! Even one of my guests who is a professional chef went back for seconds and thirds! At very reasonable prices for absolutely better-than-the-best service, EFS and Olivia deserve the highest ratings and my eternal gratitude.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017

Our wedding was perfect. Guests complimented on the food and service over and over. EFS was so professional and efficient. I enjoyed planning our big day with them and highly recommend them. From the cheese and fruit display, to the sushi, and last but not least chicken and... Read More waffles were to die for!! It was absolutely fantastic. Olivia and her staff exceeded our expectations and we loved them. Thank you so much for playing a role in our big day. You are the best.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Katie W

EFS Catering did a phenomenal job at my wedding! First of all anything they make is delicious! Olivia held a beautiful tasting which was such a special memory for the whole family and we all got to delve into their delicious creations before having to make the difficult decision... Read More of what to actually serve at the wedding. Olivia listened to everything I asked for and delivered, and even put special sauces on tables that she knew my family would like! The food was absolutely delicious and people tell me about it whenever we talk about my wedding! Also her staff was amazing! They stayed till the end of the night and the woman who served the head table even stuffed my dress into the car at the end of the night, you could tell they genuinely cared about us (after only spending a few hours with us!) and it made the day even more special. Olivia also surprised Zack and I at the end of the night with a thoughtful detail she knew we would love. I can't imagine anyone listening to us more and creating the vision that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. Going with anyone else would be a mistake, this is the best catering company in Jacksonville. Thank you endlessly EFS Catering and Olivia, you made my wedding a high class event with absolutely no stress.

2017-01-23T17:42:12 Response from the vendor

OMGosh.... this is so wonderful. :) Katie and Zack- it was the most amazing experience working with the two of you, and I loved every single second of helping you guys plan out your special day and creating a menu the two of you loved.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Morgan C

Executive Catering and Events, THANK YOU! The food and the service were delicious. Our reception was at The Treasury on The Plaza in St. Augustine. Olivia was the nicest person to deal with and her staff was amazing at our wedding. Helpful, Pleasant and very attentive to our... Read More guest's needs. All the food came out hot and fresh. I highly recommend them for your wedding!

2017-01-23T17:44:18 Response from the vendor

Awwww, it was SUCH a pleasure working with you and your family and we loved catering your event and seeing you shine on your beautiful wedding day. Thank you very much for letting us play a small part in such an important day. ♥

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Josylynn V

There is something special to be said about Olivia and her staff at EFS. My husband and I were adamant about having authentic cuban flavors but tying it in with MY Italian family's likings. Not only did she come up with a mouthwatering menu, but the execution was perfect!! In... Read More addition to being my caterer I hired her for my day of coordinator for my wedding at the Treasury on the Plaza and I am THRILLED I did. Not a single beat was missed and it was just stunning. I am one lucky girl to have come out friends with such an amazing lady!!

2017-01-23T11:58:42 Response from the vendor

Awwwww, I love you Jos! ♥ We loved catering your wedding, and planning all the details with you was simply amazing. Im so very happy that we became friends and I feel so lucky to have you in my personal and professional life. xoxoxo

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Amber R

Olivia and the team at EFS made my wedding catering an absolute dream. They have one of the best price points in St. Augustine and you get so much food! The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful! I knew we were going to pick them from the time we tasted the food!... Read More Do yourself a favor and book EFS!

2017-01-05T19:56:16 Response from the vendor

Awwwww! We absolutely LOVED catering your wedding reception and it was amazing to work with such a fun and loving group of people. I am still loving looking at all of your gorgeous wedding photos and hope we can connect again. Thanks so much for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashlee S

I cannot say enough about Olivia and her team. The food was delicious and completely customized based on what I wanted. Olivia was also my coordinator and she made the planning process SO much less stressful for me. She provided me with preferred vendor lists that made narrowing... Read More down my vendors much easier and decorated and helped clean up all of my decor since I had to bring in much of it with my venue. She is truly amazing and I would strongly recommend her services for your special day!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica R

Olivia was one of my favorite vendors to work with simply because she actually seemed like she cared about us as a couple and how we wanted our special day to go. I could not make up my mind to save my life about our menu and Olivia did not rest until she knew that I was 100%... Read More satisfied with everything. She would text me after hours to suggest different ideas for appetizers and food stations and she did everything in her power to make me happy. If anything I knew that Olivia had our best interests in mind and was on our side throughout the entire process. I could not have imagined my day without her or the delicious taco station! Thanks Olivia for all of your hard work- it did not go unnoticed! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ashley R

EFS provided delicious food, amazing service, wonderful presentation and all at a fantastic value! Guests raved about the Prime Rib and the hor d'oeuvres, and complimented the friendliness and attentiveness of the serving staff and bar attendants! I couldn't be happier with our... Read More decision to go with EFS for our wedding. Olivia Gonzalez created an amazing menu and was so flexible with any changes we requested. Separately, we also hired Olivia as our day-of-coordinator. Where do I even begin...Olivia is literally worth her weight in gold! She is beautiful inside and out, she is a calming spirit no matter the storm you are weathering, she is perfectly organized, creative, a wonderful sounding board, unbelievably responsive, listens to your vision and can execute like no other, she gives great hugs, voices her opinion respectfully, and I'm convinced that she can handle everything that comes her way with ease. Without a question, Olivia is the best decision we made regarding our wedding. I still sit here in disbelief at how quickly that day flew by! I can hardly imagine what the day would have been like if I had to worry about placing decor, coordinating vendors, etc. in addition to getting ready, getting married, and enjoying time with our guests! I can assure you that hiring a day-of coordinator, or full coordinator if your budget allows, will be the best decision you will make, but you shouldn't hire just any day-of coordinator, you should hire Olivia Gonzalez! I can guarantee that she will do a phenomenal job and she will save your sanity. She truly is the best there is <3

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kriston F

First off what can I say about Olivia? She's absolutely AMAZING! She went above and beyond to make planning my wedding and the actual big day as memorable as she can. I worked very closely with her for a year, and she did not fail to put a smile on my face; even when things got... Read More stressful. I’m literally tearing up happy tears right now writing this review about her. 5 stars is just not enough. Olivia is very professional, kind hearted, and she’s on top of EVERYTHING! One thing that will always stick with me is how caring Olivia was. When things got too stressful for me, she put aside her wedding planning hat and just talked to me as a friend. I'm a very indecisive person, and throughout the whole planning I may have changed my mind on things we originally picked out about 20x. Olivia was so patient and only wanted me to be happy 💕 I’m extremely grateful to of had her as my planner. Now EFS. OMG! They did an awesome job. The food and the staff were so professional, and polite, and catered to everyone's needs. To this day the guests at our wedding still rave about how good the food was. Olivia and Executive Catering are HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You definitely won't be disappointed.

2016-09-02T09:08:09 Response from the vendor

Awwwwwww, this just made my day. ♥ It was such a pleasure to be a part of your planning process, and you are the one that really made it all so special. Thank you very much for allowing me to be part of it all,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Teresa C

I don't even have the words to describe how amazing Olivia and her team are. From the our first meeting to the amazing taste test to our wedding day, Executive Catering does NOT disappoint! Even our guests raved about the food days after the wedding! She made our day even more... Read More memorable! They are easy to work with and the food is great, what more can you ask for!? If I ever need any more catering done, I know who to go too :)

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Sephora M

I don't even know where to get started with Olivia. First of all her food and catering staff were absolutely fantastic. Her food was amazing, my guests raved about it. Second I used her as my day of coordinator as well and I couldn't have done it with out her. She was... Read More unbelievable and took care of everything. I don't know if I can put down in words how fantastic she was in everything she did for me. And made me so relaxed. Do yourself a favor and hire her for her catering and her coordinating skills. She was so wonderful !

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

EFS Catering did a phenomenal job at my wedding! First of all anything they make is delicious! Olivia held a beautiful tasting which was such a special memory for the whole family and we all got to pig out on their delicious creations before having to make the difficult decision... Read More of what to actually serve at the wedding. Olivia listened to everything I asked for and delivered, and even put special sauces on tables that she knew my family would like! The food was absolutely delicious and people tell me about it whenever we talk about my wedding! Also her staff was amazing! They stayed till the end of the night and the woman who served the head table even stuff my dress into the car at the end of the night, you could tell they genuinely cared about us and it made the day even more special. Going with anyone else would be a mistake, this is the best catering company in Jacksonville.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Olivia Q

Olivia was a delight to work with. She made up a menu and pricing for me very quickly. I changed numbers and items many times and each time she made the change and did it efficiently. I’m sure at times it was annoying to her but she was as gracious and professional as always.... Read More There was a time when I was writing her and she wasn’t writing me back and I realized I was writing myself because we have the same name! So when I finally wrote her, she was quick in her responses and found the humor in my mistake instead of being annoyed. She was affordable and very sweet to talk to on the phone. I am so happy she was able to do my wedding. I had people tell me after the wedding that they ate their whole plate and they normally don’t at weddings. Everyone loved the food! I’m also from out of town so she came and introduced herself to me before the wedding and I thought that was so sweet! Definitely a great vendor hire!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Emily H

In one word: SPECTACULAR. Olivia is the most incredible person to work with. She provided catering and bar service and she was our wedding coordinator. Olivia exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. Food, décor, timeline. She put everything together so seamlessly.... Read More We had an entirely gluten free menu because I have Celiac disease. Olivia and her staff were very accommodating and prepared everything safely. Typically, you don't hear many reviews about the food from wedding guests... On the contrary. Majority of our guests made it a point to mention how delicious the food was at our wedding. Olivia and her team prepared an incredible meal for our guests and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all. I highly recommend, from the bottom of my heart, that you choose Olivia and her team for your wedding/event. She is full of ideas, solutions and inspiring words. Olivia was our favorite person to work with throughout our wedding planning and now she is a wonderful friend. I truly cannot put into words how much my husband and I appreciate her and everything she has done for us.

Meet The Director of Sales

Olivia Burkhalter Gonzalez

Olivia Burkhalter Gonzalez is a professional qualified by 22 years of notable achievements in the culinary arts and hospitality industry. She offers a history of performance excellence in event planning and customer relations. A chef in her own right with expansive culinary knowledge, Gonzalez works with the Executive Catering team to create custom menus for your special occasion. Her absolute commitment and willingness to go to the extra mile will ensure that your event is a total success.