Exeter Events & Tents

(12)

All New Hampshire, NH

The Party Professionals Since 1986

Get $200 off a rental of 1K or More. Say The Knot. Elevate your affair to new heights with our stunningly beautiful sailcloth tents. We stock a full line of tables, chairs, china and accessories. With 50 years of combined experience in the event rental industry we can guide you to the perfect event.

Type

Furniture, Generators, Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items, Plant Rental, Portable Restrooms, Tableware, Tents, Theme Props

All New Hampshire, NH

Everything was Great

8/16/2014 Deborah M

Rented just champagne glasses and a sweetheart table. Smooth transaction. quick service.

As expected

12/30/2013 Maria Raquel G

Working with them was very easy. Their chairs, tables, and dance floor, great! I have no complains.

Mother-of-the-Bride

10/13/2013 darcy d

Exeter Events and Tents delivered exactly as promised! We needed a large tent, tables, chairs, and linens for a wedding venue which had never had a large tent before. Because we planned to set up the tables and decor ourselves, we needed the tent set up the day before, so we could do all the decorating the day-of. Exeter Events and Tents was able to co-ordinate this with us, having the tent ready for us one day and everything else delivered first thing the next morning, meeting our narrow time constraints. They also were able to meet a time request we had for take-down the day after the wedding. Half-way through our months of planning, a new Exeter Events and Tents co-ordinator took over our event. While at first I had a moment of mother-of-the-bride/wedding-planner stress about this, the transition was seamless, and our new co-ordinator was completely in-tune with our needs. She provided advice and quick assistance to any question I had, and happily revised our contract countless times. The wedding was out-of-state from our home, so I was only able to visit the showroom once, and never even met our ultimate co-ordinator. Regardless, she treated me like I was a well-known and valued customer! Thank you,thank you, Exeter Events and Tents!

simply the best!

9/14/2013

I was very happy with Exeter Event & Tents as the tent vendor for my wedding. From the get-go Ashley and her team were so accomodating. The staff that physically put up the tent were fantastic as well. The best part about it all was how beautiful the tent looked. We had a backyard wedding at my parents home in Walpole, MA. The sailcloth tent was gorgeous- it lit up the entire property at night. All of my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was. We also had japanese lanterns that were personally placed by Ashley and she did a wonderful job. Ashley is professional, and does not push you to do anything that you don't want to do. She is very knowledgable about spacing for the tent on your property. Highly recommend everyone at EET!

Excellent Service

9/14/2013 Stephanie G

Exeter did the tables, dance floor, lighting and chairs for our wedding. Even though we worked with them to plan where all the tables would be, I did have to pay the caterers to come early and move everything from where Exeter had put it to the actual places we had planned on (they left it all in the tent, just not necessarily in the right places). This was not a surprise the day of, just an additional expense. We had a bit of a glitch because the chairs actually needed to be set up for the ceremony (about 200 ft away) - Exeter never asked me about the ceremony, so that was an oversight on both our parts. But the lights were gorgeous, if expensive, and the quality of the linens and tables were great. Exeter was also timely, which is SO important on your wedding day! We met with them twice to discuss options, they were very patient and made all my changes correctly. Just be clear with what you need and they will make it happen.

Tent Reception Rentals from Exeter

9/14/2013 Analee H

We rented a sailcloth tent, tables, chairs, dance floor and place settings from Exeter. They worked through Alan's of Boscawen so we dealt with them very little prior to the big day. They set the tent up over our venue's tennis court and it looked so beautiful! Had absolutely no issues with this vendor, they were professional and comparable in price to other companies around the region.

Tent looked beautiful!

8/30/2013 Sethan L

I was overall very happy with Exeter Events & Tents. There staff had a very "can do" attitude when it came to my order, set up time, break down time, etc. They were flexible with what was on my order up until a couple weeks before my wedding. The one thing that became a small glitch was a promised set up time that ended up being too early for the set up crew to make. It all worked on just fine in the end, and the co. was very good about making their small error correct.

Great Service

8/12/2012 Sarah S

These guys got everything done in the allotted time, which was not much time at all. Nicole Mower was great, answering any questions I had throughout the planning process. She even has her own wedding planner business and does day of coordination. She was able to keep it within our budget by letting us know ahead of time what we could realistically get for our money. I was very impressed with the execution of setup at the venue as well.

Chairs and lattice

6/16/2012 Ashley N

It's a little pricey because everything is an additional charge. Delivery, set-up, take down, pick up...everything costs extra and it's per item not just a flat rate. Over all good just not that budget friendly

Good service

6/15/2012 Lauren S

this company has flexible hours and friendly staff

Linen Rental

3/31/2012 Amanda M

Everything was gorgeous-rented the linens and upscale chairs from them-looked great, all was in wonderful shape and once ordered-I didn't have to worry about a thing!

9.10.11

9/10/2011 Nicole R

I used Exeter Events and Tents for all my wedding rentals. The consultants are very knowledgeable and I found them extremely helpful when it came to deciding what style and size tent I needed. They also created a layout for me which was amazing because it helped me envision my wedding. The quality of the items are fantastic. I rented Fruitwood Chivari Chairs with White cushions and they were so beautiful! All of my glassware, flatware and dishware were also rented from Exeter and I couldn't have been happier.

Send Email